All Comments on 'Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 03'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Someone is going to end up pregnant!

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 2 years ago

The placeholder names are a little distracting; prof reagent the chemistry teacher, prof hemlock who is certainly not a witch, etc. Funny in abstract, but takes you out of the story in the moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

keep going, it's getting better all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot, so weird, I love it!

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

This story is so delightfully absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As much as I love the idea of this story, the racial epithets and the gross stereotypes are really taking away more than they are adding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man this is good but i hope the next episode i read theres a bit of love not the motherly love but as a woman it's not as hot and theyre not true to their feelings it's just bloodline awakening though good writing though

L0vatL0vatabout 2 years ago

So this is very hot and I love the foreshadowing about Mrs. Hemlock being a witch. There is one thing that keeps bothering me though. Your "college" feels a lot like high school. If you don't know what college life is like that is cool but just make everything take place in a high school. Something to think about in the future maybe? I certainly don't expect you to change something you've already finished.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(6/6/2022) This is my first supernatural read on this website. I tend to avoid them but figured I give this a shot. I'm not disappointed. This story is hot, kinky, and also funny. I'm half expecting him to wake up some Saturday morning by the sound of his mom collecting his laundry and realizing it was all a dream. But I hope not. I hope we get to find out what really happened to his father. I don't see how he could have gotten tired of his Succubus. I do love harems. I've given each chapter 5 stars, so far. Oh..., and I believe I know who the witch is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but too much of an audience and not enough audience participation. I'll still rate it a 4.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Yep, "Mrs Hemlock" is a witch...I suspected something was up when she collected a vial of Henry's spooge!! And, she seemed much more 'tuned into' him in class and after, when she 'took' him...she was too creepy, not like the girls, who just wanted his dick!!

Public fucking...in the college lunch room...girls want him, guys think he is a stud...what a life...and Momma doing ALL those nasty things to/for him...fantasy...yes, but WHAT a fantasy...

Five stars...has to be...next stop...History Class!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Do you hear how you're talking?" Izolde asked, her purple hair spilling around her face. "He doesn't want a slut. He wants a girl that respects herself. Henry, I'll let you do anal. Anal! That's how much I respect myself!"

When you're giving what you get, that's what I call respect.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

Переборщили с всеобщим гипнозом) А так очень неплохо. Правда, хотелось чтобы парень был мужчиной, а не слабым ребенком, которым все командуют

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...