Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew there was something hot about Henry!"

"I want that dweeb's dick in me!"

"God, I would cum so hard on that cock. My boyfriend has such a small dick compared to that!"

"I've never been with a guy, but I want it to be with Henry's big dick!"

"Fuck me, Henry! Fuck me!"

"Well, Abby," purred my mommy-succubus as she stroked my dick. "You going to claim that dick or are one of these other delicious girls going to ride my son's cock. He's so hard. He needs a tight, young pussy to cum in."

"Oh, he's mine, "Abby said and drew up her jean skirt. The denim rasped over her youthful thighs. I groaned, suckling harder from my mommy-succubus's nipple. Her milk flowed as Abby purred, "He's my lab partner!"

She wore no panties. I bet Mom had something to do with that. I stared at a triangular patch of fire hair on Abby's pubic mound pointing down at a tight slit. A girlish pussy. No thick labia like Mom and Mrs. Hemlock had. This was a youthful cunt.

Abby threw herself onto my lap, straddling me. Her breasts, covered by her top, were right before my face. My mother's other tit rubbed into Abby's side. The girl grabbed my dick and lowered her cunt down to my cock. Mom released me.

I groaned around my mommy-succubus's nipple at the kiss of hot snatch on the tip of my dick. One of the hottest girls at my college rubbed her shaved cunt across my crown. Pleasure shot down my shaft. This was incredible.

"Don't let that skank fuck you, Henry!"

"I'm a virgin! Fuck me!"

"Don't waste your time on that bitch! My cunt is better!"

"She's a whore! You want a good girl! I've only fucked thirteen guys! That's basically nothing!"

"Eww, gross, I've only fucked my boyfriend! My pussy's way better!"

"Yeah, she's only fucked me!" a guy shouted.

"He's mine!" Abby declared and impaled her cunt down my dick.

I moaned around my mommy-succubus's nipple. I suckled hard, a hot stream of milk splashing the back of my throat. Abby's tight, young pussy engulfed my dick. I groaned at how incredible that felt. My eyes squeezed shut as she sunk further and further down my dick.

She bottomed out on my cock, her pussy clenching around me. She ripped off her top, and her young breasts bounced before me. They had a wonderful jiggle to them. They quivered as she squeezed her twat around me. It felt amazing.

"That's it, sweetie," purred my mommy-succubus. "Mmm, Henry loves that pussy around his dick. He's nursing so hard."

"I bet he is!" moaned Abby. "My pussy rocks. He's going to cum in me."

"Mmm, just flood that fertile pussy." My mommy-succubus moved, her hand seeming to stroke Abby's back. "And what a firm, peachy ass you have. Yes, yes, you'll do nicely. Make my son cum and flood that cunt with his virile seed."

Abby gasped, her pussy clamping down on my dick. She whimpered, her eyes squeezing closed and her head tossed. "M-Mrs. Bell!"

"There," purred my mommy-succubus. "I burned that nasty chemical out of you and got everything back to normal in you. Mmm, now ride my son. Work that fertile twat up and down my son's big and wonderful dick."

"So wonderful!" Abby moaned and then slid her cunt up my shaft.

I groaned and suckled harder. I nursed with passion on my mommy-succubus's nipple. I gulped down her breast milk, drinking all I could while Abby rode my cock. She slammed her cunt down it. She swallowed me with all that hunger of hers. I groaned, savoring the pleasure. It was so intense. I groaned, loving every second of it. This was amazing. Fantastic.

My face contorted as I savored the pleasure of this moment. I groaned, nursing hard at my mommy-succubus's udder. I suckled with everything I had. I nursed on her with passion as that hot cunt worked up and down my dick.

Abby rode me with passion. Her cunt squeezed around my dick and held me tight. Her boobs bounced out of the corner of my eye. She had small, pink nipples. Not big, fat, wonderful ones like my mommy-succubus, but I wanted to suckle on Abby's, too.

But...

That milk.

That wonderful mommy-milk.

I kept drinking it down, the warmth spreading through my belly and groin. Mom cooed as I nursed from her. Abby moaned as she rode my dick. She worked that hot cunt up and down my dick. She massaged my cock with her cunt. It felt incredible. I rose towards my orgasm. I would have such a big one.

I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned, nursing on my mother's nipple. I gulped down all the milk I could as my balls tightened. My next load of cum grew in them, ready to spurt into Abby's cunt. To bathe her pussy.

"Yes, yes, work that fertile cunt up and down my son's big dick. Ooh, yes, yes, you're doing amazing, Abby."

She was.

"Oh, god, I love this dick!" squealed Abby. "It's the best. Oh, you fucking skanks are all staring in envy at my fine ass. I got him. He's going to cum in my pussy! Yes, yes, Henry!"

I suckled hard on my mother's nipple, the pleasure building in me. Abby felt incredible. Her tight, young cunt suckled at my dick. I would fire so much cum into her cunt. Just flood her with my seed. My mommy-succubus wanted me to do that.

"Mmm, share that milk with Abby," cooed Mommy. "Mmm, Master, just share it. She deserves a taste of it, too."

"Yes, yes, please!" Abby moaned, impaling her hot cunt down my dick.

I shuddered and suckled. I filled my mouth with my mother's breast milk. The creamy treat pooled over my tongue. I ripped my lips for my mommy-succubus's nipple and looked up at Abby. She cupped my face, her nose stud gleaming, and kissed me.

She thrust her tongue into my mouth. I groaned and passed her back the breast milk. She groaned, her cunt squeezing about my dick. She slid up me, her pussy sucking at my dick. It was incredible. My entire body shook. Her tongue danced around in my mouth. She caressed me with her wild tongue.

She impaled her cunt down my dick. It felt incredible. I groaned, and found myself grabbing her ass. I held her rump as she worked her pussy up and down my cock. Our tongues danced the flavor of my mother's milk fading.

"Mmm, that's it," moaned my mommy-succubus. "Cum in her, Henry. Flood that little slut's pussy. She wants all that virile cum in her."

"I want that cum in my virgin pussy!" moaned a girl.

"You have to fuck my girlfriend, Henry!"

"Yes, yes, fuck me. I'll ditch my boyfriend. He's such a loser compared to your dick!"

"I know how to please a cock. I've fucked so many guys!"

"You don't have to ride the village bike! Use my pussy!"

"My asshole! I'm a classy girl!"

"My pussy will drain you dry!"

The words swirled through my mind. I groaned, kissing Abby hard, the pressure rising at the tip of my dick. My fingers dug into her rump as she slammed her cunt down my cock. She squealed into my lips.

Her pussy convulsed around my dick.

Abby came on my cock. This virile pride shot through me. My big dick had pleased her cunt. Now her flesh rippled around me. My face scrunched up as I kissed her, my fingers digging into her rump. She massaged me, swelling that ache at the tip of my dick.

"Now cum in her," purred my mommy-succubus. "Flood that nubile cunt with all your virile seed. Mmm, show her how strong you are, Master!" She licked my ear, sending a shiver through me.

I growled and erupted.

My cum fired into Abby's convulsing cunt. The redhead broke the kiss, her head snapping back. Her wordless cry of passion burst from her lips. Her firm titties jiggled before my face. I pressed into her round boobs as I pumped her cunt full of my spunk.

"Yes, yes, cum in me!" Abby moaned.

"God," I groaned.

"Oh, Master," Mommy purred. "Mmm, that's it. Such a good boy. Flood her with all that cum. Mommy's hungry."

She couldn't mean...

I came harder. I pumped more cum into Abby's cunt. My balls unleashed a torrent of cum like the breast milk I had gulped down had given me more spunk than I should have. I quivered through the pleasure, stars bursting before my eyes.

"Jesus!" Abby moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so much cum. Yes, yes, yes, Henry. Flood my pussy. Flood my virile cunt!"

"You're doing so wonderful!" purred my mommy-succubus.

I shuddered, Abby's cunt finally milking me dry. I leaned back against the table, panting. Girls were moaning in wanton need, crying out my name from all sides. Hector watched on, this envious look in his eyes.

"Should have cast the spell first," he growled. "Damn." He turned and pushed through the crowd of girls watching. There were even a few professors. None that I had. No Mrs. Hemlock or Mrs. Spartan, my history professor I had next period.

"Mmm, Abby, sit that cute ass on the table," purred my mommy-succubus, "I need to devour that yummy pie you and my son made for me."

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Bell," Abby groaned. "Ooh, there's so much cream in me. Your son flooded me like no other guy has. Ooh, he's amazing."

"Yes, he is." A wicked gleam glowed in her blue eyes. She licked her lips, her tongue longer than a normal human one. Almost as long as her tongue was in her true form when she had the wings and horns and the devilish tail. "Now sit that cute keister on the table, missy. Momma's hungry for her son's cum!"

Abby giggled and slid her cunt off my dick. I groaned at that wet pop. Then she was turning and sitting on the table beside me. She was basically naked and didn't care. She leaned back and spread her legs. I glanced over.

My cum ran out of her shaved pussy lips. A pearly liquid that trickled to her taint and then her asshole I could just see. I groaned, my dick still hard. I had all that succubus-milk in me. I probably could fuck a hundred girls and not go soft.

And, Jesus, there were a hundred girls that wanted my dick.

Mom knelt on the bench, leaned over, and pressed her face into Abby's cunt. The redhead gasped as my mommy-succubus licked up my spunk leaking out of that young cunt. I wasn't surprised by my mother liking pussy.

She was a creature of sex.

She wiggled her ass as she feasted on Abby's snatch. I swallowed, staring at her jiggling ass. I could feel what my mommy-succubus wanted me to do. I was supposed to be in charge, but I found myself standing up, jeans falling around my legs.

The girls squealed as my wet cock bounced before me. They were all smacking their lips. I recognized Tonya, Shelly, Veronica, Izolde, Tracy, Britney, Danni, Christine, Molly, Erica, Brenda, Lily, and Amanda. The rest were girls in different grades or who I didn't have classes with.

"Fuck my girlfriend," a guy I didn't know said pushing Brenda towards me.

"Yes, yes, fuck me," Brenda moaned. She grinned at me, her hands squeezing her boobs through her top. My dick lurched, but...

"Sorry," I groaned, turning around to face my mommy-succubus's plump ass. "I have to fuck my mother in the ass. She needs my dick in her."

"Oh, aren't you so sweet," my mother cooed. "Mmm, thinking of your Mommy. Ooh, yes, yes, Henry, fuck my ass. Pound me so hard. I need that big, thick dick in me all the time."

"Yes, yes, fuck your mother," Abby moaned. "You have to love your mother!"

The other girls watching all moaned in disappointment, but none of them argued with it. It was like they agreed that a guy just had to fuck his mother up the ass. Anything else was being a bad son or something.

"Fuck your mom's ass!" a guy called.

"Go, Henry, pound your mother! Fuck, you're lucky, man!"

"Fuck that ass!"

"Yeah, I'd fuck my mom's ass if she needed it!"

"Goddamn, this is so hot to watch! Fuck that booty, man!"

I had all the guys' support.

I pressed the wet tip of my dick into my mommy-succubus's butt-crack. Her black hair, spread over Abby's thighs, rippled as my mother moved. She moaned her delight as I found her asshole, her butt-cheeks squeezing down around my crown. She wanted me to fuck her hard.

I wanted to pound her in the ass.

I thrust against my mommy-succubus's asshole. Her tight anal ring widened. The incestuous thrill of buggering my own mother before the school shot through me. This was so wild that I was doing this where everyone could see.

I popped into my mom's bowels and groaned. I threw back my head and sank into her taboo depths. I gripped her hips and went deeper and deeper into my mother's anal sheath. She moaned. For a moment, shadowy wings flared as her asshole embraced more and more of my dick. I bottomed out in her.

The watching guys cheered.

"That's it, stud," moaned Abby. "Mmm, fuck your mother's asshole. She's got her tongue so deep in my cunt. She's just licking out every drop of your spunk from me. It's incredible!"

"Good," I groaned, drawing back.

My mommy-succubus's bowels clung to my dick. She felt incredible about me. Every time I was in a girl's or woman's hole, it was awesome. Mouth, pussy, or asshole, they were all amazing. And this was my mother's asshole. I had enjoyed anal from her last night, but now the whole fucking school was watching. It was such a rush as I thrust back into her.

I pumped away at my mother's bowels. I fucked her hard and fast. I drove my dick into her, wanting to make her cum hard. She clenched her flesh down on me. It was incredible to feel. I loved every second of thrusting away at her. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned, her bowels squeezing about my dick.

"Oooh, yes, your mom is so amazing, Henry!" gasped Abby. "She's got that tongue so deep in me. I didn't know a tongue could get that deep. She's tickling my cervix and... Oh, my, I love you, Henry!"

Abby threw back her head, her naked boobs quivering as my mother did something wicked to the girl's cunt. Mom's bowels clenched down about my thrusting dick. She moaned, rotating her hips and stirring them around my dick.

She brought me closer and closer to cumming with every second. It was so insane to feel. I loved the way her flesh squeezed about me. I groaned, my heart racing. Heat flooded through my bowels as my cum-heavy balls smacked into her taint.

I would flood my mother's incestuous asshole with my cum. This was forbidden, but her succubus-magic made everyone accept it. I shuddered, pumping away at her bowels. I thrust to the hilt in her velvety flesh.

"Mommy!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, fuck my ass!" she whimpered. "Oh, my son has such a big dick. Yes, yes, such a loving son! A good boy!"

"Henry's a momma's boy!" whooped a guy. But it wasn't an insult.

"Lucky fucking bastard!"

I grinned. I was glad I found that book and summoned my mommy-succubus to serve me. I licked my lips, still tasting her breast milk, and fucked into her bowels with hard strokes. Her butt-cheeks jiggled from the impact.

My nuts smacked into her flesh, heavy with my cum. I would fire so much into her. Just spurt every drop of spunk I had into her. I groaned, burying into her again and again. I rammed to the hilt in her bowels, a big grin spreading on my face.

"Fuck, that's awesome!" I groaned. "Goddamn, Mom, that's just amazing!"

"Good!" she moaned, her bowel squeezing about my dick. "Ooh, honey, that's wonderful. Yes, yes, you're going to make me cum!"

"Make me cum, Mrs. Bell!" Abby moaned. "Ooh, you licked out all his cum. Now I want to explode. I want to drown you."

"Drown her!" I gasped out, slamming hard into my mother's asshole.

I pounded her with hard strokes, my hands gripping her hips. The incestuous bliss swelled in my nuts. The taboo thrill grew at the tip of my dick. I plowed into my mother's hot asshole, the student body watching me fuck her hard.

I slammed into my succubus's mommy's asshole. Her bowels squeezed about me. I groaned, driving towards that orgasm. Abby tossed her head, her round boobs jiggling as Mom feasted on her cunt. The redhead shuddered.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mrs. Bell! That's it!" Abby squealed. "That's fucking it! Drink all my pussy cream!"

"Yummy!" groaned my mother, her bowels clenching around my dick. "Ooh, that's such delicious pussy. Mmm, young cunt is so delicious to devour!"

I slammed into my mother's asshole, her bowels clenching around me. She groaned, drinking Abby's pussy cream. I drew back, that velvety sheath massaging my dick and bringing me closer and closer to cumming. To exploding. I shuddered, savoring that hot flesh around me.

My mommy-succubus squealed as I slammed into her. Once more, her shadowy wings flashed into view as her asshole convulsed around my dick. That hot flesh rippled around me. I threw back my head, my cock spurting over and over into her bowels.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped as the incestuous delight of her asshole convulsing around my dick shot pleasure to my balls

I erupted.

"Oh, my big, strong son is firing all his jizz into me!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so amazing. Ooh, you're flooding me with all your cum. That's so fantastic. I love it. Oh, you're such a good son!"

"Fuck, Mom!" I groaned, my heart hammering in my chest.

"Cum in your mother!" squealed Abby. "Just flood her, Henry. Ooh, I love it so much. I love you!"

"You fucking stud!" whooped one of the watching guys.

"Henry, you're my fucking hero!"

"Flood your mom's asshole!"

"I wish my mom was as cool as you, Mrs. Bell! I would fuck the hell out of her asshole!"

"Fuck, yeah!"

"Henry!"

I shuddered, savoring all their cheers and compliments as I dumped spurt after spurt of my cum into my mommy-succubus's bowels. I flooded her with everything I had. Stars burst across my vision. I shuddered, sucking in heavy breaths as I fired the last blast of spunk into her asshole.

"Fuck, Mom," I groaned.

"Mmm, that was incredible, honey," she purred into Abby's cunt. "I have such a big, strong, and virile son. Ooh, yes, yes, I love you, Henry."

"You're so awesome, Henry!" a girl squealed. "Ooh, History is going to be such an awesome period."

"Right? Ooh, Fred, we're going to have to break up. I have to be Henry's girl, too!"

"Of course you do, Brenda."

"Fuck," I muttered as I pulled out of my mom's asshole.

I panted, my mind still dizzy from all we had done. Mommy threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I groaned, tasting tangy pussy cream on her lips. Abby's cunt. My mother's tongue danced around in my mouth. She reached so deep into my mouth, reminding me that she wasn't human.

My cock throbbed against her stomach. She was naked. I hadn't even realized that her sundress had vanished at some point. That was just something she did. Don't ask me how. It was her gift, I supposed. Her ability.

She broke the kiss, "Mmm, there, you're ready to face the rest of the day, virile enough to enjoy as many sweet girlfriends as you want."

"Girlfriends," I groaned.

"Mmm, and if you breed them, they are yours." She licked my nose. "And you bred Abby. I burned out those nasty chemicals in her. Ethinylestradiol and progestin. They're so horrible. Hormones, especially artificial ones, should not be played around with by amateurs."

"Ethinylestradiol and progestin?"

"It's what makes the pill work." She smiled. "You just bred Abby because of your loving mommy. Now you own her. She's your girlfriend. Won't ever want another dick but yours. Mmm, she's going to give me such yummy grandchildren."

I had a sinking feeling she wanted to fuck her grandchildren.

"You did this," I whispered. "You made it so every girl in school wants me. You bathed me in succubus pheromones or something."

"Well, I would have if you wanted me to, but, no, it's all, Henry." She beamed. "My son is growing up into such a big, strong stud."

"Me?" I could feel all those girls staring at me with hungry eyes. "All these girls ignored me until yesterday. Now you're fucking me, and they all want me. That has to be you."

"Your blood has just awakened, that's all." She smiled. "I mean, I did awaken it, but it would have happened in your twenties. You're the son of a succubus. You think that doesn't make you different from a regular boy."