Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I gasped.

"You're a cambion." She smiled. "You're going to get so much pussy. Just don't forget about your mommy-succubus, Master. I get so jealous when I get ignored."

I gulped at how sweetly my mother said that.

"And watch out for witches," she added as she sauntered away, the crowd of students melting out of her path. She was... wearing her sundress again. Fully clothed. I swallowed and went to grab my pants only to find that I was dressed, too.

"Wow, your mom is hot," Abby said, glomming onto my arm and pressing against me. "Mmm, that was amazing. Love you." She kissed me on the lips. "I got to get to my English class. Mrs. Hemlock..." She shuddered. "Such a bitch to the cute girls."

"Yeah," I muttered. "Class."

Abby broke away and glared at the watching girls. I swallowed, staring at her sauntering off. She said she loved me. I had claimed her by breeding her. She was going to have my baby. The world spun around me.

Then Brenda (her boyfriend grinning a few feet away) and Izolde grabbed me. They both smiled like such hungry vixens. Heat swelled through my cock. I could feel the warmth of their breasts through their tops as they rubbed their tits into my arms.

"So, history class, right?" Brenda asked. She licked her lips. "Sounds fun."

"Yeah," groaned Izolde. "We're going to learn so much, aren't we? You're so good at it. You have to tutor us."

"Yeah," I said and let them lead me off. What did it mean that I was a cambion?

To be continued...