Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 07

Story Info
The mommy-succubus has to spank her naughty son!
7.6k words
4.75
29.7k
72

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Spanks Her Son

I just bred Mrs. Chase with her husband watching and her face buried in her daughter's snatch. My phone was ringing. This was such a mess. Breeding Mrs. Chase meant that she was now mine. Claimed by me. It didn't matter that she had a husband and a family. That she was happy.

My powers had claimed her the moment my sperm had met her egg.

And my sperm were fast.

I knew it was a mistake to pull out of her asshole and fuck her pussy, but she wanted it. She ordered it. I couldn't help it. I just... couldn't disobey women. It was so hot to do what they said. To give them control. Like my mommy-succubus. She had told me what to do all my life, and when I summoned my own succubus sex slave and she had shown up to reveal what she was, I still listened to her.

I owned my mommy-succubus, and I still did what she said.

And I just knew it was her calling me right now. I had to get the phone. I ripped my cock out of Mrs. Chase and scrambled off her marriage bed. She cuddled up to her daughter, the pair of them kissing with such incestuous passion. Molly, her daughter, had lured me here with the promise of fucking her mother on birth control.

How could I pass up on a mother-daughter threesome?

As I headed for my phone, I was so aware of Mr. Chase standing nearby. He had jerked off to me fucking his wife. He had encouraged me to do it, getting mad that I was hesitating. Like it offended him that I seemed to think his wife wasn't good enough to fuck.

This was all so messed up. Sighing, I pulled my phone out of my jeans and swiped the screen. It was my mother. I brought it to my ear and said, "Oh, hey, Mom."

"Playing hooky?" purred Mom. The last class of the day at my college was just now ending. "That's not good."

"Sorry, Mom," I groaned. "I just... Molly made me an offer to watch her have sex with her mother, and I just..."

My mommy-succubus laughed in delight. "Oh, Master, how wicked of you. Which one did you claim as your girlfriend? The mother or the daughter?"

My cheeks burned. "Mother."

"Wonderful." I could hear how throaty she sounded. "But you've been a bad boy skipping school. Come to 9802 E 152nd Street right now. You have to be punished."

I swallowed. "Yes, Mommy." She hung up on me. I glanced at Mrs. Chase and her daughter. "I have to go. My mom's pissed at me for skipping class."

"Let me get dressed," Mrs. Chase said. She slid from her daughter and off the bed.

"What?" I gasped. "You're coming with me? You don't have to."

"Of course I do." She laughed like it was such a funny joke I told. "I'm your woman now, Henry." She pulled off her wedding ring and set it on the nightstand. "Tom, we had a great marriage, but..."

"I get it," Mr. Chase said evenly. Even good-humorously. "He's a better man than me."

I stared at him in shock. "You're cool with me stealing your wife."

"Eh, that's life. I can't compete with you. Why be mad?"

That was my cambion powers. Being the son of a succubus seemed to give me four abilities: every woman wanted to fuck me, every guy was cool with it, I could sense if a woman was ovulating, and any woman I bred was mine. I had Abby, Brenda, and Linda as girlfriends, too. Now Mrs. Chase. All were pregnant.

"Let me get dressed, too, Daddy," purred Molly as she stared at me.

My jaw dropped. "Daddy? What the fuck?"

"Well, you're my step-daddy now." She winked at me. "I hope you'll keep fucking me, Daddy."

My dick twitched so hard. That was the kinkiest thing I had ever been called. I was going to be a daddy. I had bred four women. And now Molly, who was nineteen like me, was pretending I was her father. She wanted to fuck me. At least she was on the pill and unbreedable.

Mr. Chase no problem with his daughter calling me Daddy or moving in with me. He just rolled with it. Even offered to pack up their things for them to pick up later. It was so insane. Mother and daughter dressed and then glommed onto my arms.

I had busty Mrs. Chase on my right, her brown hair swaying about her shoulders and her brown eyes thick with lust. On my left was busty Molly Chase, her brown hair swaying about her shoulders and her green eyes thick with lust. I could feel their breasts rubbing on my arm, my cock hard in my jeans.

We headed downstairs and out to Mrs. Chase's mini-van parked in the garage. I found myself sitting upfront as she drove. I told her the address which she plugged into her phone's GPS. Then we were off, following the computerized voice.

I had a suspicion about this house my mom wanted me to meet her at. The last I had seen of my mommy-succubus, she had been leading off a thoroughly dominated Mrs. Spartan. My history professor had turned out to be a lesbian Amazon who used my cum to turn two of the girls in her class into her lesbian sluts.

I freed them from her influence with mom's help.

We arrived at the house. It was on the corner of 98th Avenue Court East and East 152nd Street, a gravel driveway that formed a horseshoe with exits of both streets led up to a yellow house. There was a red barn on the property, and a lot of rhododendron bushes.

I climbed out and headed to the front door, mounting the steps and knocking on the door. I swallowed, not sure what I was going to find here or why my mother had asked me to come here. What was she up to?

The door opened and a woman in a sexy, French maid's outfit stood there. The black, low-cut bodice, trimmed in frilly lace, lifted the maid's tits into a jiggling pair of boobs that looked on the verge of popping out. The poofy skirt barely covered her ass and left most of her long and sleek legs exposed. She wore high heels and white, thigh-high stockings, a maid's cap on her black hair that fell in tumbling curls around her mature face.

"Mrs. Spartan?" I gasped in shock at my history teacher with her hair down and looking so sexy.

"Mmm, welcome home, Master," she said and curtsied, her big boobs bouncing as she half-bowed.

"What?"

"Your mother is being serviced by the other maid," purred Mrs. Spartan. She stepped back and ushered me into the house.

I swallowed. There was a dining room to the right, and a formal-looking living room to my left with a fireplace. Beyond was another living room that was more modern and practical, a wood-burning stove to the right. My mother sat on the couch, her legs spread wide. Another maid knelt between her thighs eating her out. This maid had dusky skin and black hair that spilled around my mother's thighs.

"Uh..." I said, staring at my naked mother. She shuddered on the couch, her large boobs bouncing. Her black hair spilling about her face. Her blue eyes flicked to me. "Hey, Mommy. What's going on?"

"Oh, Henry," she moaned. "Ooh, this is Mrs. Spartan's wife, Xena."

"Uh, like the warrior princess Xena?" I asked, the other Mrs. Spartan just devouring my mom's pussy while my history professor stood by, this dreamy look on her once fierce face.

"I don't think Xena's her real name." Mom shuddered, her boobs jiggling. "Ooh, and that's the MILF you bred. She's going to give you such a hot and sexy succubus daughter."

"A succubus daughter?" I gasped at Mom. "What does that mean?"

She held up her hand, her face squeezing shut. "Oh, my fucking god, you nasty, little cunt-lapping dyke! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

My mom's orgasm burst through her. I could feel it. Molly and Mrs. Chase moaned behind me. Mrs. Spartan shuddered. Pussy cream gushed out from beneath Xena's skirt and spilled down her thighs to her stockings. She shuddered while my mommy-succubus bucked and heaved.

She cried out her pleasure, her head tossing. Her boobs smacked together. My cock ached as I watched my mother cumming. Her passion rippled through me. I groaned, the urge to rip off my clothes shooting through me. I could almost feel it like a command.

"Get naked, Henry!" seemed to hiss through my soul, my mommy-succubus's commanding passion. My dick twitched. I ripped off my t-shirt.

Mom shuddered through her orgasm as I kicked off my shoes. I undid my pants and shoved my jeans and boxers down in one go. I stepped out of them, my cock throbbing as it bobbed before me. I peeled off my socks and then I was naked.

And so were Mrs. Chase and Molly. They were both cuddling up behind me, their busty forms pressed tight. Cum soaked Mrs. Chase bush. I had pumped so much spunk into her pussy. I had thoroughly bred her and had left jizz to spare.

"Oh, Xena," groaned my mommy-succubus. "That's enough. I have to punish my son for being such a bad, bad boy and ditching school."

"It was my fault, Mrs. Bell," moaned Molly. "I tempted Daddy with some mommy-pussy. He just couldn't resist."

"He has to learn to control himself." Mom rose and changed. Her black wings thrust from her back and horns sprouted through her curly hair. A naughty tail swished behind her, thin and long and ending in a spade-like end. She became even sexier. A supernatural hottie. A succubus from the Lilith Qlipha unleashed on the world by me. "But since you're such a wonderful and loving daughter, why don't you eat out your mother's pussy. Get her all nice and clean."

"Yes!" squealed Molly. "Come on, Mom."

Molly pulled her mom past me. Mrs. Chase threw a look at me and smiled, her big boobs heaving. Then she was pushed down on the couch by her daughter. The naughty Molly fell to her knees before her mother and buried her face into the pussy that birthed her to lick out all that cum. Her ass wiggled, her butt-crack sticky with my cum from ass-fucking her.

Mom's tail shot out and grabbed me by the waist. She pulled me to her. Her blue eyes held such seductive promise. My cock throbbed as I stood before her. "Mmm, Henry, you have to pay attention in class and get good grades. You're going to have a lot of succubus-daughters to take care of. You have to be successful. Learn to control yourself. You're a man now, right?"

"Sorry, Mom," I said, lowering my head. "But you let me have fun in class."

"During your lunch break," she purred. "And maybe a blowjob during class is fine. You're a smart boy, but you have to be guided. Mommy can't let you out of her sight, can she?" Her long tongue flicked out and licked my lips. "Mmm, but don't you worry, Mommy knows best, Master. Now bend over the couch. I have to spank you."

I swallowed. I could tell her no. I could give her orders. I was in charge. But it was so hard. I had listened to my mother all my life. I had always done what she said. What my professors said. I was a good boy. It was so difficult to break that habit, and...

I found I liked being spanked today. That it turned me on to have a woman discipline me. Tell me what to do. With my powers, I could have any normal girl doing whatever I said. I could dominate them all.

But I didn't feel powerful.

I submitted to my mommy-succubus's desires. I bent over the armrest of the couch, staring at Mrs. Chase's big boobs as her daughter ate her out. The MILF shuddered and whimpered, a big smile on her face as Molly licked up all my cum.

Mom's tail wrapped around my cock. I gasped at the leather grip of the flexible spade tip. She worked it slowly up and down my dick. She purred as she stood behind me. Her wings rustled. The two maids watched. Mrs. Spartan and her wife stood there with hot eyes.

My cock throbbed in anticipation. Mommy was behind me. My asscheeks clenched. I waited for the first spank to fall. For the first taste of--

SLAP!

--pain to explode through my ass. I gasped at the stinging warmth. My dick twitched in the grip of my mommy-succubus's tail. She stroked up and down me as I groaned.

"I'm sorry for being a bad boy, Mommy," I whimpered.

"So bad," moaned Mrs. Chase. "He stole me from my husband."

Mommy laughed. "How utterly wicked of you, Henry. That's the sort action I approve, but skipping school..."

SLAP!

I groaned at the sharpness of her hand smacking down on my rump. I trembled, my heart pounding.

"I can't allow you to do something so stupid. College is important, Henry."

"I know, Mommy," I groaned. "I'm sorry. I was thinking with my cock."

Her tail stroked faster up and down my cock. "Mmm, every boy does. But Mommy knows what to do about that."

SLAP!

I gasped as the heat of it melted down to my balls. They filled with another load of cum.

SLAP!

The heat blazed over my rump.

SLAP!

I groaned at the force of my mother's spanks. The pain melted into pleasure as she stroked my cock.

"Yes, yes, I know just what to do with my naughty boy," cooed Mommy, her wonderful tail working up and down my dick. She massaged the tip, pleasure shooting up my cock to my balls.

"Yes, yes, spank my man," groaned Mrs. Chase. "Ooh, ooh, he's been such a bad, bad boy. Can't have him skipping school. Spank him harder."

"I like her," Mommy cooed.

SLAP! |

"She's just the sort of wife you need. Not like those other hussies you've married."

SLAP!

"Married?" I gasped, my ass blazing so hot.

SLAP!

"Oh, god, I've married them?"

"You knocked them up," purred Mommy.

SLAP!

"You have to do the honorable thing and marry them. We don't want your succubus-daughters to be bastards, do we?"

SLAP!

"Oh, god!" I groaned, the ache swelling at the tip of my cock. Every time she spanked me, the heat burned into pleasure. My balls tightened. "I... I... I guess not, Mommy."

SLAP!

"Mmm, you have to be responsible, Henry!"

SLAP!

"But don't worry, your MILF and your mommy will make sure you are."

SLAP!

"Yes, Mommy!" I groaned, my ass burning. "I'm going to cum!"

Her tail tightened on my cock. "Is my naughty boy going to cum from being spanked by his mommy? Huh, Master? Are you going to cum from being spanked?"

"Yes!" I moaned, staring at Mrs. Chase.

She smiled at me while her hand held the back of her daughter's head. Mrs. Chase trembled, her big breasts jiggling. They smacked together. Her face contorted. She whimpered, squeezing her thighs around Molly's face.

SLAP!

The stinging pain shot down to my balls then up to the tip of my cock. Her tail stroked over my crown, the leathery grip feeling so wonderful on my cock. My blazing butt-cheeks clenched. I threw back my head and howled out in rapture.

I erupted.

My cock spurted over and over again. The pleasure shot through me. Ecstasy slammed into my mind. My mother's incestuous grip worked up and down my dick, milking me. She purred her delight, her hand stroking my ass.

"I'll be a good boy, Mommy!" I cried out.

"Mmm, I know you will, Master," she purred, her fingers sliding over my burning rump. The pain melted into the rapture shooting from my dick.

I kept spurting, my body bucking. Mrs. Chase moaned, her own orgasm spilling through her. She flooded her daughter's mouth with incestuous cream while I savored the rapture flooding through my body. It felt so amazing.

"Oh, fuck," I panted, firing the last blast of cum. "Oh, damn, Mommy. I'll be such a good boy!"

"Mmm, Mommy knows that, Master." She released my cock. "Now since you're going to be a good boy, Mommy has a reward for you."

I shuddered. "What?"

"Sit on the couch beside your wife." Mommy paused. "I'm Lily, by the way."

"Janet," purred Mrs. Chase. "I suppose I'm Janet Bell now, Mmm, and you're my new mother-in-law."

"I am," purred Mommy.

I slid off the armrest and sat on the couch beside Mrs. Chase. I couldn't help but think of her that way. This was all so soon. I groaned as I settled my full weight on the cushion. It was soft, but my ass burned from the spanking.

Mommy straddled me, her wings spread wide. She straddled me. Mrs. Chase and Molly both just accepted she had wings. Maybe that was part of Mommy's powers. She grabbed my cock, stroking it in her hands, her big boobs jiggling.

Then she straddled me. I groaned as she lowered her cunt to my cock. I shuddered at the taboo kiss of her pussy lips on my dick. Then she sank down my shaft. She impaled herself. I groaned as she took every last inch of me in a single plunge.

"Oh, yes, Master," she moaned, her wings stretching wide. Her hair spilled around her face. Her long tongue flicked out, licking her lips. "Mmm, that's so good. You're such a good boy, Master."

"Yes, Mommy," I groaned, her pussy feeling so tight and hot around me. Her back arched, thrusting her boobs at me. Milk beaded on her nipples.

"Mmm, you want to suckle from Mommy's boobs, don't you." She slid her arms around my neck and pulled my head towards her breasts. "That's it, Master. Mmm, you're Mommy's good boy, Master. You're going to be perfect."

"Perfect?" I asked.

She smiled down at me. "Drink up. You need all that yummy milk." Her pussy squeezed about my cock. "Now just latch on and nurse."

I opened wide and swallowed my mother's nipple. I sealed about her and nursed hard. Her pussy clenched about my cock as her creamy, refreshing breast milk squirted into my mouth. I groaned at the sweet delight. The warmth and flavor suffused my taste buds.

I gulped it down. I groaned as the warmth flowed down to my stomach. I nursed again and again. I loved the taste of her milk. It was an amazing delight. I swallowed every drop that fired into my mouth, the heat melting down to my stomach. So soothing and relaxing.

Mommy cooed and slid her cunt up my cock. Her incestuous twat gripped me. That forbidden touch sent pleasure rushing through me. I was back inside my mommy. It felt so right to be in her pussy. I belonged here.

"Oh, Master, yes, yes," she moaned, her wings flapping. "Oh, Master, you're back in my pussy. Mommy loves having her good boy in her pussy, Master."

"I bet you do," moaned Mrs. Chase. "Mmm, yes, yes, ride him, Mommy. Ride your son's big dick."

"God, it's such a huge cock," purred Molly. "Ooh, Daddy's got such a big dick."

"Yes, he does." Mrs. Chase shuddered beside me. She leaned over and licked my ear as I drank from my mommy-succubus's tit. "That's it. Just drink from her milk. Mmm, you have to be so strong for our family."

"Yes, he does, Janet," groaned Mommy. "Ooh, you're such a sexy daughter-in-law. And your daughter's hot. But on birth control. That's a shame."

My cock throbbed in my mother's cunt. She slammed her pussy down my dick as I nursed at her breast. I suckled with passion. I drank down every drop of cream I could. It flowed down to my stomach. I loved her milk.

I squirmed, my ass burning from the spanking. Mommy slammed her cunt down my cock, pressing me harder into the cushion. She reminded me that I had to be a good boy. I groaned, my fingers digging into her ass. I squeezed tight. I held her as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. She rode me with such passion.

My dick twitched and throbbed in her twat. Her pussy held me in such an exciting grip. My fingers dug into her as I nursed with more and more hunger. I gulped down all that creamy milk as her cunt massaged my cock.

"That's it, Master," she cooed. "Ooh, yes, yes, your big dick is perfect for Mommy's pussy. Yes, yes, you were born to own this cunt."

"That's so hot, honey," moaned Mrs. Chase. Her tongue licked my ear. "Ooh, yes, yes, your mommy's fucking your dick. Just riding you. And you're drinking her milk."

"Mmm, switch breasts, Master, so your wife can suckle, too," Mommy purred. "Right now, Henry!"

I ripped my mouth from her nipple and gasped, "Yes, Mommy!"

I latched onto her other nipple. I suckled. Her milk squirted into my mouth. That rich and creamy treat flooded my taste buds. Mrs. Chase leaned in to latch onto my mother's other nipple, the MILF's shoulder rubbing on mine.

Mommy let out a throaty purr of delight as we both suckled at her nipple. We nursed hard. Milk splashed into my mouth. I groaned at that taste. My dick throbbed in her cunt. She worked her twat up and down my dick.