Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them squealed to be the first two. How was I supposed to choose?

* * *

The next morning, Mom drove us to the college. And, once more, she was dressed as a slutty schoolgirl, hair in pigtails, a tartan skirt so short if she even half-bent over, she would be flashing her cunt and ass. A tied-off, white blouse that cupped her large and clearly braless tits. The fabric was so thin, the pink of her nipples bled through.

Abby, Brenda, Linda, Molly, and Mrs. Spartan (still dressed as a sexy French maid) were all in the back. We were driving Mrs. Chase's minivan. Mom turned into the school parking lot but instead of driving up to the front of the main building, she found a place to park.

"Uh, Mommy?" I asked as she turned off the engine. "Are you coming in with me?"

"Of course," she said. "I'm enrolled in your school and am taking all your classes." She gave me a stern look. "Mommy has to keep an eye on you until you can control your powers. But don't worry, Mommy will still make sure you breed as many girls as possible."

There were some dark mutterings from the back. Abby, Brenda, and Linda did not want to share. I swallowed and climbed out of the mini-van. Going to classes with Mom? That sounded so insane. I should say no, but...

I was too much of a good boy to stand up to my mother. Oh, well, she did look so hot in that schoolgirl outfit. She preened as if she sensed my lust. No, she absolutely did and it made her morning. She glommed onto my arm.

"Shall we?" she purred.

To be continued...