Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 10

Story Info
A son enjoys one kinky ritual with his naughty mommy.
7.8k words
4.71
29.6k
68

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Succubus's Naughty Ritual

"I'm so ready to be bred, Daddy!" Molly, my step-daughter, cooed. The same age as me, it was so wicked hearing her call me daddy. She made it sound so sexy as she lay on the bed in her mother's embrace. Molly lay with her head nestled between her mother's large breasts, brown hair spilling over those magnificent tits.

Molly had her own set of big and jiggling boobs. The nineteen-year-old girl took after her mother. Just as endowed as her mother. It was a sight to behold. A beautiful vista to watch. The brunette's tits rose and fell as she smiled at me with such lust in her eyes.

"Yes, yes, breed our little girl, Henry," purred Mrs. Chase. She had a naughty gleam in her eyes. She was my "wife." One of the women I had claimed by breeding her. Any woman I knocked up fell madly in love with me. Mrs. Chase's husband hadn't even cared that I cuckolded him.

Another aspect of my powers.

But I couldn't have more women in my harem. There were just limits. They all wanted me, and there was just so little time for me to keep them all happy as it was. Molly would be my last. And yet, I still had to breed as many women as possible.

My mommy-succubus wanted the world flooded with her succubi. Every woman I knocked up, Mom included, would breed new succubi. Flesh and blood succubi who didn't need to be summoned. They would be a part of this world slowly replacing all the women. In a few generations, men and succubi would rule the world.

There would be no guys complaining about blue balls then.

"Mmm, just slide your big dick into here," cooed Mrs. Chase. She slid her hands down her daughter's belly and reached her shaved pussy lips. The MILF parted those pink folds to reveal that juicy hole just begging to have my cock fuck into her. I groaned at the sight, so eager to slide in and knock her up.

But her womb didn't shine. Molly wasn't ovulating today. I could change that, though. Another of my powers. I had used it to great effect to get my last wife, Mrs. Hemlock. My English professor had also been a witch. I had cuckolded Lucifer himself when I had claimed Mrs. Hemlock. I had triggered the witch's ovulation and then pumped her full of my spunk.

She thought she had claimed me by gaining access to my seed only to realize that my sperm had found her egg. I had saved my succubus-mother from the devil's lusty clutches. Now there was nothing that could stop Mom's plans for the world. And since I was her good boy, I would make sure they happened. It was all so wild. Made my dick as hard as steel.

"Breed her, honey," moaned Mrs. Chase. "I want you to make her explode on your big dick."

I wanted to do that. It was such a comfort for me to submit to women. It just felt so right to do what they said. I ached to do whatever naughty things they craved. I don't know why, but it made my dick so hard.

But I had to make Molly cum first. So I leaned over, my dick hard. I ran my hands up the girl's thighs. The tangy aroma of her cunt filled my nose. That wonderful and heady aroma made my heart beat faster. I licked my lips as I neared those folds held open by her mother's fingers.

"Ooh, eat me, Daddy," Molly moaned. She squirmed, her head shifting between her mother's big boobs. "Just devour me! I want to have your baby, Daddy. I want to be bred, too! Like Mommy!"

"Yes, yes, we both need to have your succubus-daughters, Henry!" moaned the MILF, her brown eyes staring at me with such hunger. "We both need to be knocked up together!"

"Yes, Mrs. Chase," I moaned before burying my face into her step-daughter's cunt.

Those silky folds rubbed on my mouth. Mrs. Chase spread her daughters cuntlips wider allowing my tongue deeper into her daughter's snatch. I licked at those tangy folds, loving the taste of those juices. They were fantastic. I loved them. I savored their intensity. The passion of licking a girl's twat.

Just a few days ago, I had been a virgin. Now I was getting more pussy than any guy deserved. I was so lucky to have summoned my mommy-succubus. I thrust my tongue into Molly's tangy depths, soaking in her passion and feeling her pussy walls squeezing around me.

"Yes, yes, Daddy!" she moaned, her thighs squeezing about my face. She held me tight as my tongue danced about in her snatch. "Ooh, you're making me feel so good. That's just amazing, Daddy! Ooh, please make me ovulate."

"He will," purred Mrs. Chase. Her hands swept up her daughter's body to her big breasts. The MILF cupped those boobs. She squeezed and kneaded her daughter's breasts. "He's going to make you explode. Mmm, you're going to cum so hard."

"Yes, Mommy!" moaned my step-daughter, her pussy clamping down around my tongue.

I swept around in her, watching her mother kneading those big boobs. Molly whimpered, her head turning from side to side, rubbing her lips into her mother's tits. She kissed at them. Licked at them. It was such a hot sight to watch as I licked at her cunt.

My hands shoved beneath her ass. I grabbed her rump. I held her tight, kneading her with my strong hands. She had a tight, young rump. I danced my tongue around inside of her, my lips kissing her twat. She had such silky folds. I loved them.

"Yes, yes, yes, Daddy!" she groaned, her back arching. "Ooh, Mommy, he's making me feel so good. Yes, he is!"

"He's good at that," purred Mrs. Chase. "Mmm, I love it when he goes down on me."

"Yes, he is a cunnilingus master," purred my succubus-mommy. I felt her eyes watching us from the doorway. Approving eyes.

My dick throbbed. My tongue licked at Molly's cunt. I lapped up and down her slit, gathering the juices flowing out of her cunt. I loved the taste of them. The tangy flavor was wonderful. I danced about in her. I caressed her with such intensity. I licked and lapped around in her. She groaned, arching her back. Her whimpers echoed through the bedroom.

I brought her closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting with pleasure. She shuddered, humping against my face. I licked at her with passion. I caressed her snatch with hunger, brushing her clit at the end of each lick.

My tongue flicked against that naughty bud. She whimpered and trembled as I loved her, teasing her with my hungry licks and laps. She moaned, her thighs squeezing tight about my face. Her boobs jiggled.

"Oh, my god, Daddy," she moaned as I danced my tongue around her clit. "You're going to make me cum so hard!"

"Mmm, just explode on him," purred Mrs. Chase, her fingers digging into her daughter's big boobs. "Drown him with your pussy cream."

"Yes, Mommy!" she moaned. "Ooh, I'll flood him with so much cream. It'll all gush out of me!"

"Perfect," cooed the MILF. "Mmm, that's just wonderful. Drown him in all that cream!"

I suckled hard on her clit. Her butt-cheeks clenched beneath my hands. I held her tight. I kneaded her with everything that I had. She trembled as I did just that. I licked at her bud with passion. My tongue danced around her little pearl for a moment. Then I nibbled on her.

She gasped, her thighs squeezing about my face. She bucked, her head tossing back and forth between her mother's boobs. I kneaded her ass as I suckled on her clit. My step-daughter squealed her delight. Hot juices gushed out of her.

As she came, I sent my power into her. I found her ovaries and triggered ovulation.

An egg spilled out into her Fallopian tubes, mature and ready to be bred by my sperm.

"Breed me, Daddy!" she begged, her womb now glowing with a silver light.

"Yes, yes, knock her up, Master," cooed my mommy-succubus. "Pump your seed into her, Master!"

"Yes, Mommy," I groaned, needing to obey her. "I'll create another succubus for you."

I could feel the delight radiating out of my mother. It so excited me as I rose. My cock thrust out before me. It throbbed and pulsed, my dick twitching up and down. I licked my lips and crawled forward. My dick twitched and throbbed with my every heartbeat. I licked my lips, covered in Molly's tangy pussy cream.

Her mother grabbed my dick. Mrs. Chase winked a brown eye at me as she pressed me into her daughter's hot cunt. I shuddered at the feel of that naughty pussy against my cock. The MILF rubbed me up and down her daughter's snatch.

"Breed our baby girl, Henry," she purred, her eyes so hot. "Just knock her up. She'll be yours forever. Your wife. Your daughter. Your baby mama!"

"Yes!" squealed Molly. She hooked her arm around my neck and pulled me down to her lips. She kissed me.

My lips melted against hers. I kissed her with passion. My tongue thrust into her mouth while she tasted her own cunt cream. I felt the wet and dripping hole of her pussy beckoning. I thrust into her. I buried to the hilt in her juicy snatch. She moaned into the kiss as her hot sheath embraced my cock.

She squeezed about me. Her cunt clenched tight, holding me. I groaned on her, loving the feel of her twat engulfing me. I groaned into the kiss, thrilled to have every inch of my dick in her twat. I savored this moment, her boobs pressed against my chest.

"Fuck my daughter," Mrs. Chase ordered. My MILF-wife had such passion and command in her voice. I had to obey her. I had to fuck her daughter hard.

I broke the kiss with Molly and moaned, "Yes, Mrs. Chase. I'll fuck our daughter so hard."

The MILF smiled at me. It was such an exciting delight to witness as I slammed back into her daughter's snatch. Molly moaned, her big tits jiggling against my chest. Her hands grabbed my ass, fingernails biting into my butt-cheeks.

That felt amazing. I loved it. I pumped away at her cunt. I thrust into her hard and fast, pumping away at her with such force. Her pussy clenched about my cock. She held me tight as I pounded her snatch. I buried to the hilt in her cunt with hard strokes loving her pussy squeezing about me.

"God, yes!" I groaned, savoring the juicy pressure of her snatch. "That's so great, Molly!"

"It is, Daddy," she moaned, her eyes so wide. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as I pulled back. "Ooh, you're going to make me cum so hard."

"So fucking hard," hissed my mommy-succubus. "My son is going to pump you full of his seed. You're going to have his baby, Molly! His succubus-daughter!"

Molly squealed her delight, her pussy squeezing about my cock as I buried back into her pussy. The silky friction massaged my dick. I groaned, my face twisting with the delight of burying into her twat. I pumped away hard and fast into her pussy, the pleasure flowing down my dick to my balls.

My cum brimmed in them. My seed that would knock up Molly. I would pump her so full of my jizz. I would flood her with everything I had. It would be a fantastic rush to knock up my step-daughter. To create another succubus-daughter.

A world full of succubi all writhing with me. Wild, uninhibited sluts that fed off sex. The world would change. I thrust harder at Molly's pussy, the bed creaking. I had to bring it about. I had to make my mommy-succubus's future a reality.

"Oh, fuck!" I growled, my cock hammering Molly's tight cunt. Her pussy massaged my dick, swelling the ache closer and closer to that moment of eruption.

But I had to wait on her. She had to cum on my dick. She had to climax around my cock, first.

Women deserved to have their pleasure, and I loved to give it to them.

"Yes, yes, fuck my daughter so hard," Mrs. Chase moaned.

I kissed her as I fucked her daughter. I drove my dick into Molly's juicy twat as my lips melted to her mother's. My MILF-wife moaned, her lips kissing me back. It sent a rush through me down to my cock pumping in and out of Molly's fertile twat.

I would breed my daughter. I would knock her up. It would be fantastic. I thrust over and over into her snatch. I fucked her with such passion. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I loved the feel of her twat squeezing about me. I reveled in the delight of fucking her with hard strokes.

Her cunt clamped down on me. She held me tight. I groaned, loving the way she squeezed her twat about my dick. Her silky flesh brought me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. It would be fantastic. I was so close to it. I broke the kiss with her mother as I pumped away.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I moaned, my heart pumping heat through my chest. "I'm going to put a baby in you, Molly. You're going to have my daughter and be my wife."

"Daddy!" she squealed, clamping her twat around my dick. "That's what I want. I want your baby, Daddy. I want to be your daughter-wife."

Her brown eyes twinkled with such delight as I fucked to the hilt in her. I buried deep and hard into her cunt. She trembled beneath me. She whimpered out her delight as I fucked her with such passion. Her back arched. Her face contorted with delight.

I could tell she was almost there. I had fucked so many women. I was a cambion. A son of a succubus. I thrust my virile cock into her pussy, eager to give my step-daughter what she craved. My balls smacked into her, heavy with the seed she craved.

She gasped, her green eyes snapping wide. She held me tight, her fingernails biting into my ass. She pulled me into her cunt. Her pussy held me tight. Then she squealed out in delight as her orgasm burst through her.

"Daddy!" she gasped, her cunt going wild about my dick. "Oh, my god, Daddy! Yes, yes, cum in me! Breed me, Daddy!"

"Breed our little girl, Henry!" the MILF moaned, her brown eyes burning with delight.

"Yes, Master," cooed my mommy-succubus. "Flood her spasming cunt with all that cum."

I had to obey them. I wanted to, craved to obey them. I slammed my cock to the hilt in Molly's cunt and erupted. My cum exploded out of my dick and spurted into her fertile pussy. My sperm swam fast. My seed rushed for her egg.

In moments, I had bred Molly. She gasped, her pussy convulsing around my spurting dick. She kissed me with hunger. I felt her love. It wasn't just the lust from before. The fun of pretending to be my daughter. Now there was true, romantic passion in it.

I had claimed my final wife.

I pumped spurt after spurt of jizz into my daughter-wife's cunt. Her pussy suckled at me, drawing out the spunk. I groaned on her, pumping blast after blast of my cum into her cunt. She whimpered beneath me, her body trembling as I flooded her with all the seed in my balls.

"Oh, yes, yes, Henry," moaned Mrs. Chase. "You're breeding my daughter. You're knocking her up! That's perfect. I love you!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, such a good boy," cooed my mommy-succubus, her lust rippling through the room. I savored her approval as I pumped my cum into Molly's cunt.

Her pussy milked me dry. Her hungry cunt wrung out all my jizz as she kissed me with such passion. Her tongue danced around in my mouth. I loved the feel of her beneath me. She whimpered, her fingernails digging into my butt-cheeks.

I fired the last blast of cum into her. The pleasure slammed through my body for the final time. The euphoria fell on me. The rush of breeding another woman, my daughter-wife, swelled through me. I kissed her with passion. I savored the romance of this moment. The delight.

"Oh, I'm going to cry," whimpered Mrs. Chase. "This is such a beautiful moment. We're both his Molly. You and I are both his wives, his women."

Molly broke the kiss. Her green eyes stared up at me with such love in them. "We are. Thank you, Daddy. Thank you for making me your wife."

"You're welcome, Molly," I told her, loving the way her pussy still clenched on my cock. "Mmm, you're going to have our beautiful succubus-daughter. She's going to have your green eyes and big boobs. She's going to grow up into a sex-hungry vixen."

"And she's going to lose her virginity to her father," Molly purred. "Right, Mommy?"

"Oh, yes, our daughters are going to be hungry for your cock, Henry," the MILF purred.

"How could they not," my mommy-succubus cooed. "My Master is a hunk. The sexiest man in the world. The Son of Adam. You're going to replace all those Daughters of Eve out there, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mommy," I groaned and kissed Molly again, loving the feel of her lips on mine, my cock throbbing in her pussy.

"And Mrs. Hemlock is ready for you," added my mommy-succubus. "Not too late to change your mind. You can have every girl in the world in your harem."

I broke the kiss with Molly to say, "It's not fair to make them love me when I can't give them the attention they deserve."

Mom just snorted. "Come on. Mrs. Hemlock is dripping wet for you. She's drawn that ugly circle on the floor. Let her do her witch thing."

My mom didn't like witches. They were a threat to succubi and cambions, but Mrs. Hemlock loved me. I had no fear of her magic. Not after cuckolding the devil. She had made her choice. Well, my seed had made her choice for her. She had divorced Lucifer and become my wife.

I slid out of Molly, my cock popping out of her cunt. It felt so incredible to do that. I shuddered and crawled off the bed, my dick bobbing before me. It swayed back and forth, my nuts heavy with a load of cum in them.

I was eager for this spell.

The naughty girl turned around to start kissing her mother, their big boobs pressing tight together. The incestuous sight was a thrill to see. My dick twitched, dripping with the girl's pussy juices, as I followed my mommy-succubus out of the room.

She was in her human form. No wings or swishing tail. Just a curvy ass to stare at swaying back and forth. Her butt-cheeks rippled in such a satisfying way. I loved the sight. Her black hair fell down her back, a hue of deep midnight. I caught a glimpse of her big boobs jiggling. She had a fantastic figure. No one was hotter than my mother.

We were in Mrs. Spartan's house. My history professor (and Amazon) had become my mother's sex slave. Mrs. Spartan and her wife, Xena, were now dressed in slutty, French maid outfits and pranced around. Lesbians, they were so eager to obey my mother, they would do wicked and naughty things with me.

It was wild.

I found Mrs. Hemlock on the back patio, a slab of smooth concrete. The various furniture had been cleared off. The backyard was more a training ground with dummies set up for practicing swings and archery targets for the two Amazons to keep their kills sharp. No arrow appeared to have ever hit outside of the bullseyes, which were gouged pits in the wood after so many hits.

Mrs. Hemlock was out here to draw her magic circle. In red paint, she had drawn a large disc with two half-circles inside that met to form almost an hourglass. Hebrew script covered the edges, words written in a language I couldn't read.

The MILF-witch herself knelt in the center. She was a busty woman with dark-red nipples topping her dangling tits. Blonde hair spilled about her lush and mature face. She had her plump rump facing the door--facing me--and smiled at me over her shoulder. Her thick bush dripped with her juices. I could just see her birth mark on her inner, right thigh.

Well, it looked like a birth mark, but it was actually her witch's mark. If I had known anything about witches, I would never have fucked her that first day attending classes after Mom had awakened me to my cambion powers.

By cumming in her pussy, I gave her the means to capture my mother. Because of me, Mom had almost become Lucifer's wife. I would have had a step-dad I would have despised. Fortunatly, that hadn't happened.

"Mmm," purred Mrs. Hemlock, "your dick is soaked in Molly juices. Did you breed her, honey?"

"Yes, Mrs. Hemlock," I groaned. Though she was my wife, it just felt so right to call her that. Made my dick throb so hard to think of her as Mrs. Hemlock and my teacher. "She's bred."

"Good." The witch shuddered, wiggling her plump rump at me. "I need you to fuck me in the asshole. Just pound me hard and dump all your cum into me."