Summoning my Succubus Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Mommy!" I cried, spurting every drop of cum I had into her pussy.

The light winked out. The spell ended. I groaned, my mother's cunt still writhing around my cock. My body burned with the pleasure of this moment. Mrs. Hemlock collapsed, panting. I sucked in deep breaths, savoring that delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed Abby in the background as she came fucking Mrs. Spartan.

My mommy-succubus slid her pussy off my cock. She spun around and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me with hunger, lips sour with Mrs. Hemlock's ass. I held her to me, her large boobs crushing against my chest.

I felt her love. Her passion. I shuddered at the incestuous joy we shared. I felt even closer to my mommy-succubus. I would bring about her plan. I would breed every woman I could for her. I would father an army of succubi daughters who would spread across the world and change everything.

It would be magnificent.

* * *

I strode into my college the next day, my wives around me. Mrs. Hemlock was at the lead, heading to teach her English class that I attended, her ass looking amazing in her tight pencil skirt. Abby held onto my right arm. Izolde had grabbed my left, the purple-haired girl humming with delight. Brenda, Linda, and Molly were striding behind me.

"Who are you going to breed first?" asked Abby.

The girls of the college were all staring at me with such lust in their eyes. I savored this domination I had over them. I was allowed to breed one girl per class, and as many as I wanted during lunch. I still had to get my education. My mother expected me to succeed in life. I had to make her proud.

"So many to choose from," I said. The hallway was lined with them, all staring at me with such lust, their hands rubbing at their tits or pussies through clothing.

"And which ones are you going to go home with to breed their mothers?" asked Izolde.

"Mmm, mothers and daughters should be bred together," Molly cooed behind me.

"Yeah," I agreed.

Then I saw Dominique. The Black girl was staring at me with such lust in her eyes. I smiled as I turned towards her, Abby and Izolde still clinging to me. My two wives broke from me and pressed up alongside Dominique.

"You're in luck," Izolde said to her friend. "My husband's going to put a succubus in your womb."

"You're going to have his baby," Abby added. "Isn't that wonderful, Dominique?"

"Yes," moaned the Black girl. She stared at me with such hunger in her eyes. She bit her lower lip, squirming in place.

My two wives slid their hands down Dominique's body and found her jeans. They unsnapped the fly and shoved their hands inside. The zipper rasped down revealing a pair of lilac panties. Dominique shuddered as Abby and Izolde clearly fingered her. My wives had their fingers teasing the Black girl's cunt.

Izolde kissed Dominique while Abby purred, "On your knees, Henry. You have to make her cum to start her ovulating. And I bet she's on birth control. Have to take care of all of that."

"Yes, dear," I said and fell to my knees before Dominique. I grabbed her stone-washed jeans and tugged them down her thighs. Her lilac panties bulged with my wives' touch. A big smile spread on my lips.

It was such a wonder to obey the women in my life. It led to such delights.

I tugged down Dominique's panties and exposed my two wives' pale fingers playing with her juicy folds. I breathed in that wonderful musk and leaned in to devour Dominique's cunt. I would have her cumming in no time.

Then she would have my succubus daughter.

To be continued...