Summoning the Incubus Ch. 07

Story Info
A witch, an incubus... and a husband?
7.5k words
4.74
6.9k
7

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers

Firstly, the CW: There are D/s dynamics in the second sex scene of this chapter that skirt on abusive territory (where ta female character is the perpetrator against a male character). Those that like that sort of thing will likely find it quite mild, but those that don't may find it distasteful or upsetting. That's ok, skip it if you want to, I've marked it with "//" at the start and end.

I haven't put a warning within the text for the 'injury detail' section, because it's important to the plot (and because honestly I think I've written worse previously in this story). I might be overdoing the content warnings tbh, but there's nothing I dislike more on Lit than wandering unprepared into some dubcon or taboo, so I think it's only fair to try and be thoughtful.

Right, feeling nice and warned? Cool, now go and enjoy some of that good sexy magical incubus romance trash that I know you came here for. ;-)

Chapter Seven:

The monsoon lasted seven days at best. It made the land beautiful. Tall lilac grasses that leapt from the sands within the first morning. By the first evening, these were adorned with tiny white flowers. The lake that I'd only ever known as a dust bowl glimmered in the distance. Strange heavy butterflies, with orange wings like the petals of the blooms on my balcony, flew lopsidedly about my garden. Feverishly quick creatures like gold dragonflies darted about the puddles that formed in the castle courtyard.

At night it was darker than before. No blue flames trembled on the dunes. Purple cloud obscured the constellations. The night air was full of strangely soothing frog-song. Life - the thing that Azure has always seemed so devoid of - was everywhere.

I was equally rejuvenated. Giddy with the joy and wonderment of renewed romance. I danced more than I walked and flew more than I danced. I was blissful in every moment and helplessly in love.

(I imagine that I was utterly insufferable for others to be around.)

Indeed, when Lazuren and I returned to the castle at daybreak, Maya had already packed up all of my few belongings and set the basket on the other side of our curtain. It was kind of her. But presumptuous...

The castle politics that had led to the three of us sharing sleeping quarters were no less in play now, no matter the change that had taken place. I could not be persuaded to lovemaking with Maya on the other side of the curtain however, so our nights were more virtuous than either of us would have liked. (Though, of course, Lazuren could not resist a light-hearted attempt at a seduction, followed immediately by a winking refrain of "it would shame my ilk not to try".)

I forgot my research. I read for entertainment and purpose to be alone with my lover in the library. For this was where we met, between summits and assemblies, to lash our bodies to one another and tremble in the glory of our love.

Queen Lusaka made no appearances. Her things remained in her room, but she herself was nowhere to be found. Lazuren seemed unworried. I could not have been gladder!

"Most likely she has been summoned. It is unusual for one to last so long, but certainly it is not unprecedented." He told me. "Hopefully, my father will grow bored of the lack of progress and choose to leave rather than await her return. He likes the lands of Heliotrope. With luck he will journey to conclude their business there."

I smiled, but had long since relinquished any hope that the King might leave soon.

Every second night a huge banquet was held, exhausting servants, soldiers and guests alike. The King's demands for drink, company and entertainment were insatiable - right until the moment he would fall unconscious. Then he would be carried to his chambers by his bodyguards, to sleep off his deserved headache. Sometimes he would emerge the next day with sporadic orders for Lazuren to arrange diplomatic meetings or make payments, (which the Prince would obey diligently, gritting his teeth when he disagreed, but never outwardly challenging his father). Usually his only communications were for the arrangements of more feasts and musicians.

It mattered not. I thought myself otherwise entirely happy.

***

The odd thing about joy; is that it makes for feeble gossip and is very tiresome to hear reports of. So I will digress from tell of my love-struck self for the time being.

I have avoided speaking of my other four sisters; Heidi, Dawn and Marta. As much pain as I have begun to share with you, it is still so difficult to think upon them, even these many years later.

What do you say of the sisters who do not break your heart to your face? Who simply make no effort either to save or to damn you. I could only ever hope that they loved me still, and were unable, not unwilling to come to my aid. Dawn and Marta ... who can say what they thought of me or if they did at all.

My sharpest sister Heidi was only a year my elder. Had anyone been taking bets on who among us five would disgrace our family and run away into the forest to become a sexual heretic and purveyor of witchcraft - the sensible money most certainly would have been on her. She was self-possessed and quick-tongued for her age. Grown from the kind of child who is always asking 'why?' - into the kind of adult who is always asking 'why not?'

Heidi was unhappily married, but not nearly so as my other sisters. Her husband, Hamish, was somewhat handsome, kind, generous and sociable. Indeed, Heidi liked him a great deal and they got along splendidly. But for, she confided in me, one aspect. He never touched her. Never kissed her. Never held her. His interest in physical affection was entirely absent.

This did not seem like so terrible a thing to me at the time. After all, she was being spared the greatest burdens of a young wife; to fulfil the carnal desires of her husband whatever they may be, whenever they may strike him; and the pains and dangers of bearing any babes. But of course, I came to realise the hurt she felt in being undesirable to the only man she was allowed for, and the embarrassment and gossip that came with childlessness in a young marriage.

Not that Heidi paid particular attention to what others thought. She drank ale, played cards with the men in taverns, dressed above her station and was altogether an adventurous, contrary type.

I thought I might never see her again. Looking back, I really ought to have known better... But I'm getting ahead of myself.

***

As the last of the silver puddles evaporated in the returning heat, life in the castle began its next period of normalcy. And so instead of magic, it was to poetry books and written plays that I gave my study time.

"Greta, may I ask a favour of you?" Maya stopped me in the passageway on my route to the library.

"By all means, is something wrong?"

"I, well, I don't wish to be dramatic, but I have found a book of stories from my homeland. And I would like to read it alone and in peace, as it will likely have me in streams of tears. So if you would be kind enough not to come to the library today - and keep Laz away too - I would be very grateful."

"Oh, of course. If you are quite sure?" I asked. I was more than willing to sit with her and help her sift through her memories of home and weep for all that she missed. But I also felt the cloud of anxiety and wish for privacy that engulfed her and did not wish to press too much further.

"Quite sure, child," she smiled ruefully.

"Then we will give you your space," I promised.

I turned to walk back toward our chambers, and after a few sensible steps to get myself out of Maya's sight, bound into the air and flew excitedly down the corridor.

At the entrance to our bedroom I dropped gracefully to my feet.

Lazuran was stretched out lazily upon his stomach on the bed. His great wings half-open, his chin propped in his hands while the beams of his eyes panned silently across a curling, yellowed scroll.

I clambered up onto the huge bed to nestle bedside him. He didn't look up from his reading, but acknowledged my arrival warmly by curling a strong arm about my waist. Held close in the crook of his arm, I felt a profound sense of safety. I closed my eyes and placed a dry-lipped kiss against the sedentary muscle of his upper arm.

"Maya has asked me to leave her undisturbed in the library today..." I said.

"That's unlike her," he remarked, but still intent upon his reading, he did not fish for any further information.

I slid an idle finger back and fourth across the back of his arm. Tracing the braille of his scarred skin.

"Indeed, very unlike her to wish to leave us to ourselves like this," I said, snuggling my body closer to his.

He let out a long low sigh. Rolled his parchment up, set it upon the side table; and pulled me over to lay beneath his body. There was a moment to grin and giggle, to feel a little ridiculous and light-hearted. It was my turn to sigh.

We stared adoringly into each other's eyes. Then kissed a deep, warm kiss. The taste of him, and the heat of him were hypnotic. I slipped in an instant from romantic daydreamer to yearning whore.

"Please fuck me," I whispered in his pointed ear.

"With pleasure," he replied, his deep voice was as soft as silk and promised just the opposite.

He opened my dress without untying the sash, revealing my pale narrow form, bordered by sleeves in moonlight white and a thin band of silvery satin stretched tight across my abdomen.

Lazuren wasted no time in pushing his strong fingers against my entrance. I was still dry and tight, but hot and wanting. He flashed my favourite dangerous grin, and brought two fingers to my mouth. I sucked neatly on the big digits, my lips sealed around them.

When I judged them soft and wet enough, I allowed Lazuren to slide his fingers from my small mouth, across the plain of my exposed skin, to press between my labia. His rough-textured fingertips revolved lazily about my entrance, spreading the salvia across my aching heat. He dipped into me, a shallow exploration, stretching me just ever so slightly. His paired fingers pushed and tilted, twisting just barely inside me. Another kiss.

I moaned and grasped at his wrist, urging him deeper. Oh, it was almost a mistake. He sunk both thick fingers into me as deep as they could go and leant the heel of his hand solidly against my clit. I made a sound that delighted him and arched my back.

He worked his fingers inside me, stroking my textures, drawing the damp from me. Pushing back and fourth between my petals, still trapping my clit beneath his heavy hand. I grasped at his arm, delighting in the slab of muscle beneath his burnished skin.

"More..." I breathed.

He stopped, bought his face close to mine and asked,

"More what?"

"More everything," I begged.

His grin. Heavens below!

Lazuren pulled me effortlessly down the bed by my ankles and I was giddy with laughter as the silk sheets rippled in disarray around me. He pulled his tunic off over his head revealing more of his gleaming blue skin and the shimmering ripples of his broad chest and patterned abdomen. He stood at the foot of the bed: a spectacle of power. His wings spread wide, eyes ever luminous, cock clad in gold and ready as the cobra about to strike.

I had scarcely a moment to tremble in awe of his form, before Lazuren grabbed my hips in his large hands and dragged my lower body up from the bed to meet his own hips. My shoulders still rested on the bed sheets, my blonde hair fanning out about me like a halo. He laid the length of himself out against me, his cock hot and smooth against my flat stomach, his sacs pressed up against the damp opening between my legs. He growled in anticipation and the tremor of this thrilled my whole being.

His eager fingers were folded securely around my rear, their tips inching into the crevice. As he slowly worked his fingers towards my ring, he rocked the base of his thick dick back and fourth teasingly against my opening; touching my clit with the heat of his silken skin, then the cool of his gold ornament in turn. His fingertip orbited the entrance to my passageway. Knowing that the reward for endurance would be worth it, I forced myself not to wriggle away from the intensity of the sensation.

With my head tipped back against the bed, my view was off my own slender form stretched out away from me, legs now wrapped firmly about my lover's waist. His proud manhood glimmering with the first bubble of golden expectation. His face hungrier than I had seen it in a long time.

He penetrated me slowly, swirling his finger to open me up, to coax the desire for more daring exploration from my flesh. And with a mewling from my throat, that very desire sprang to life as I rocked my body wantonly to accept his infiltration. He spun a spell upon his fingers, something that was slippery and soothing. It became so easy. I bit my lip with the pleasure of it. Flame sprang from my skin.

His growl reverberated through me again. Now he slipped his heavy dick off my stomach, splashing a little of his seed on my skin as he did so, lining his tip up against the entrance he'd so expertly prepared. I moaned. I loved to feel the strange softness of his cock after the solidity of his fingers.

He pushed easily into me, filling up my passage completely. I sighed and panted as I received him. He held my legs wide apart, each hand grasping at the back of my thigh just above the knee. Then the fucking truly began. He sunk himself deep in me with each lustful thrust. Every stroke was powerful, filling me till I felt I might split, and yet that sense of danger never deterring me from my craving.

He moved faster. Cream dribbled from my cunt, snaking its way to place it was needed. The more pliable I became, the rougher with me he was. My backside blushed pink with the impact of his square hips. I was a mess of sounds and sweat. Now he simply fucked me fast and hard. His brow furrowed, his teeth gritted, and his eyes were narrowed so much by effort and indulgence that only the barest light escaped them.

My body crackled with white fire. Heat surged under my skin. I put my hand to my clit, where it pulsed beneath my strumming fingers. My other hand toyed with one rosebud nipple, pinching and twisting.

All the while, he ploughed into my body, his sacs smacking at my rear, his sweat dripping from his brow to meet my fire. Again and again he filled me. He snarled, tension building to its zenith.

At the moment I thought he might be satiated, he stopped to sweep me from the bed, one hand in the small of my back, the other supporting the back of my head. Still inside me, he brought me to lay against the expanse of his chest. I pressed my cheek against his warm body and held on tightly. He took a moment to stroke my hair and let his thumb linger upon my jaw.

Then Lazuren shifted his hands back to my thighs to take my weight and began to bounce me on his length. I clung tighter, panting and gasping as he picked up speed once more. My flames rippled and spat embers with each delicious movement. There would be no stopping this time. Only the deep intimate heat of sodomy.

My lover took his pleasure of me until he cried out. His cock erupted, coating my passageway in his thick gilt liquid. It still shot his seed as he withdrew, drenching my thighs, stomach and sheath.

And for my part, I trembled at the edge, my apex in sight.

With slow laboured breaths he lowered me to the floor, where with giddy legs, I settled to kneel rather than stand shakily like a new faun. I put my hands immediately to my cunny, massaging my clit and dipping my fingers inside. Smearing gold into the cream as I worked.

"I'm not here just to watch," Laz teased, as he scooped me up from the floor to lay me down once more upon the bed.

"Then don't!" I laughed, lightly kicking my legs over his shoulders as he settled with his handsome face between my thighs. Without any trepidation he set his demon tongue against the swirling fire between my legs. My laughter was cut short as I could only moan and squeal as his tongue explored my cunny. Snaking between my flushed petals and stroking the strange velvet within. It was such luxurious pleasure. My body hummed with the brilliance of it as his tongue darted in and out of my entrance. I grew so hot. The fire on my body began to burn blue.

As my colours changed, I heard Laz give a muted growl of appreciation, before he opened his mouth and engulfed my vulva. His thick bottom lip rested in the space between two possible pathways to our gratification. His top lip settled upon my skipping clit, which ached with the desire for touch, yet shuddered, overwhelmed, whenever the call for pressure was answered. His slick tongue still lapped and revelled inside me.

The intensity of the experience brought the start of a tear to my eye. I reached for his hands, threading pairs of fingers into the spaces between his. He moved his whole mouth up to my swelled bud, his tongue circling the little nub, filling it with heat and magic until my head tipped back and my body shook with the lightning strike of orgasm.

My thighs hugged his face. My toes curled. My hands gripped his so tightly that the white of my bones showed under my skin. I sang the moan of the siren beckoning travellers to drown in the wet between her thighs. And the sound rang out until all my fires cooled and my body was spent.

We were laid side-by-side, exhausted and happy. Love made my chest buoyant. Love made me strong. Love made me vulnerable.

"I hope you've never regretted coming back for me," I whispered.

"Oh, I regretted it every day until recently," he said it lightly, but I felt the mist of faded pain in the air about him.

"I'm sorry-" I croaked.

"You've no need to be sorry now that you've chosen always to stay,"

And with that he closed the iron grip of his huge hand around my small one, and held it so tightly, that I felt a flicker of a fear I'd forgotten I could ever feel about him. I felt a shameful prickle of a tear as I chided myself for my stupidity. I pushed the thought away.

I put a kiss upon his cheek as he drifted into a satisfied sleep. You've no need to be sorry now that you've chosen always to stay...

Love made me stupid.

***

We were in attendance of one of the King's numerous occasion-less celebrations when Lazuren nudged my arm.

"Queen Lasaka has returned," he murmured.

My stomach hit the floor at his words, but then when I looked up and saw her, my heart couldn't help but soar.

The Queen of Heliotrope descended the steps into the banquet hall looking as fiercely majestic and unquestionably sensual as she always did. Her lilac dress clung tight to her form, creating the perfect illusion of nudity from across the room. She carried herself like a goddess. But what quickly diverted my attention, was the creature at her heel at the end of a fine silver chain.

He was a young man, perhaps twenty-one, pale and skittish looking. He had a mess of jaw-length dark hair and shadows beneath his eyes. He crawled behind her on his hands and knees. He was a pitiful hollow lad, spooked out of his wits into submission. And worst of all I recognised him - and was utterly furious.

I beat my fists on the table and whole thing shook. The band stopped playing. The whole room turned to look at me, holding its collective breath. I growled at the Queen.

"What mockery is this? Why must you bring this, this, this -" I gestured wildly towards the boy, "Pathetic creature here?"

For a moment she seemed taken aback, but she replied with gleeful intrigue.

"I know nothing of this young gentleman's history, but would be delighted to be informed."

"You know nothing of it? Ridiculous! How else could he come to be here?" My voice touched every wall of the banquet hall.

Betty_Rage
Betty_Rage
188 Followers