Summoning the Incubus Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused before speaking. But I paused for so very long, that he was fast asleep against my shoulder before I had any notion of what I wanted to say.

With extreme care, I disentangled myself from him. I wondered faintly if he would have loved me so well had I married him.

I waited a time for him to awake. Feeling guilty and despicable. When he did awake, I said none of the words I had rehearsed in his slumber.

"I'm returning you to the Queen now." I said. My word was final.

***

Please accept my usual apologies and heartfelt thanks for continuing to remind me that you like this story and wish to see it finished. I have had an especially fraught and difficult time in my life over the last couple of years, and while I don't want to make anymore promises I can't keep, I do want you to know that I'm doing better at the moment and have really enjoyed returning to writing recently. I will do my best to keep it up. Thank you again to every kind person who has sent me a note to let me know that they miss this story or have revisited it recently and enjoyed it. It's really meaningful to hear that people like my characters or my writing style, or got a bit sexy while reading it. You are precious gems, sincerely, thank you.

Love, Betty X