Sun and Rain

Story Info
Two childhood friends have reunited to fulfill the unspoken.
6.3k words
4.37
15.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was greedily gulping down air as hands explored over warm flesh. His larger over my smaller, softer form, whilst mine traced hard muscle-curvature over a broad, biological expanse. Years of martial arts and gymnastics training had left me like iron, or so I'd thought. I had simply not understood how soft I was until this very moment, until I'd felt a man's generic inclination for such athletics.

I was nearly choking on my sharp gasps of nervous delight. I felt my chest pinch almost uncomfortably, though in a far more gentle way than I would've ever thought possible. My heart was thundering a mad beat of utter insanity as my eyelids drew unnaturally heavy.

'Is this...is this really happening?!' I silently wondered, my drowsy yet alert mind a dancing raspberry of sour-sweet flavor.

I glanced up to meet his gaze. He was as red-faced as I felt. His eyes reflected the same hunger that I knew my own must've held.

I wasn't ready.

'I'm not?' I silently inquired of my own inner consciousness.

It didn't matter anymore. I didn't care anymore. I was unready simply because I might've still had a dream to chase before now, a promise to the man whose hands explored warm, tinder, trembling flesh.

'What am I hoping will come of this?' I wondered, as blindingly baffled as I was earnestly eager.

My sundress came up as my heart seemed to jump into an even quicker beat. Over my thighs, above my waist, up to my chest.

I could hear Hi-chan groan, sounding as though he was choking on something painful.

"You're...too much, Sh-ichan," he croaked out above me as my yellow sundress obscured my vision and continued on and off.

A part of me wanted to stay hidden. A part of me wanted this to be a dream, a feverish fantasy I'd spent countless a night envisioning without reciprocation or fulfillment.

'Am I willing to give up my dream for this romp in a hotel with Hi-chan?' I wondered to myself, truly unsure of the answer hidden deep within.

A choking gasp escaped my trembling lips as I felt two large hands cover my previously-exposed, minus my bra, breasts.

"You are so beautiful, Shi-chan," Hi-chan muttered, still sounding as though he were in pain.

I could feel his stiff member between my legs, through his pant-covered crotch. Our groins were touching and it was driving my thoughts into wild imaginings to come as I squirmed. His hands came off my chest as he finished pulling my sundress away from trembling fingers.

I nibbled nervously at my lip as my body shuddered in anticipation. Our eyes met, nerves frayed to their limits, and I could see the pained hunger there. He wanted so much to ravage my body that it hurt to hold back. I could also see all his love and adoration he held for me there as well. It helped to hold his control with a vice-like grip, and I adored him, in turn, to no end because of it.

'Do I want this to happen? Do I love Hi-chan?'

I think I truly did. I think I would truly give it all up for one day with the man atop me, rolling in sheets of heavenly bliss. I smiled, and I could see the surprise etch itself upon his face.

"I...I...lo...love you," it came out as a trembling choke, but I knew it was heard, all the same.

I could almost see tears form in his eyes before our lips met in furious need.

'Oh God!'

Was I a good kisser? I didn't think so, as I had no experience to speak of, minus a one-time moment with my best girl friend at Belmont Park a few years prior. Truth be told, I didn't know if Hi-chan was a good kisser, either, but it was the most passionate kiss, the most passionate, euphoric experience, I could've ever hoped to dream up. He bit and nibbled at my lower lip like a starving babe trying to suckle milk. It took me only a moment to realize that he was begging entrance. I wished, right then and there, that I had the foresight to brush my teeth before I was carried to this bed, truly I did.

His tongue probed every bit of my mouth. Teeth and tongue alike were searched eagerly as I sucked his roaming organ into my upper orifice.

'Is this what a French kiss is actually supposed to be like?'

No crevice of my mouth was left unexplored as I tried to in earnest to sooth the hungry tongue with my own. Drool was starting to make its way down the sides of my mouth as wet slurping noises invaded the quiet of the room.

He was completely dominant, and I was completely willing to allow him to have his way with my mouth, brushed teeth after lunch or not. The braised pork taste reminded me of another life, one which I'd taken part in before I'd quit animal products altogether, as his tongue massaged my own into an almost numb yet fiery state.

His left hand had me behind my head as his right found its way into my own left hand. Our fingers intertwined as my right made small circles upon his chiseled pectorals in dizzying appreciation.

My eyes were closed from start to finish, even as my lungs instinctually forced my breathing to become calm from years of athletic training.

I was on the verge of weeping. I knew he loved me, in turn, with all his heart. He had loved me since that day in grade school where I'd gone up in front of the class and nearly embarrassed myself simply by introducing my shy self, and I think, deep down, I had loved him when he'd obnoxiously became friends with me that day. Maybe.

We broke apart, and even through our conjoined hands, I could feel his body trembling. He planted a kiss on my forehead as my eyes slowly came open, though they were clouded in blissful euphoria.

"Shi-chan, I can't...I...I need you. I..." he groaned, still sounding as if he was in utter agony.

I gulped down all my nervousness as fear began to take over. I did want this, deep down, but was I ready?

'Can I even...handle it?'

I glanced down at the bulge between his legs, which caused me to gulp in fear once more. If our clothes came off, fully and truly, there really would be no turning back. I snaked my tongue out, licking my suddenly dry lips. Before it could slip back into my thoroughly used mouth, however, our faces joined once more in a fiery kiss of thoughtless passion.

I finally let out a small moan into his mouth that I couldn't find any concern in withholding. I wanted him to know I felt good. That seemed to be all the signal he needed to remove his left hand from behind my head, only to begin roaming my susceptible body once again. This, of course, caused tremors of pleasure to shoot up through fiery flesh, which, of course, caused even more small moans of bliss to escape into his mouth. The cycle repeated as he became more and more determined to explore every centimeter of my body whilst I was content to lay there and take it in delightful shudders.

We finally broke apart once more and our eyes met before I took a moment to steel my resolve.

"C...close your eyes, Hi-chan," I whispered out, trying to sound more courageous than I felt.

He obeyed without question, and I pushed him back so that he sat upon his haunches. I eyed him, then gently pulled my bra down to my waist, unbuttoned it, then deposited it atop the previously discarded sundress to my right. I glanced up one more time to make sure his eyes were still closed before I raised up onto my knees and slipped my underwear down as far as I could go. I had to lay down to slip them off the rest of my legs, and they too went onto my recently worn apparel.

I then pulled back the cover and climbed under it, only to yank it up to my collar. I wanted to go all the way, but I also felt extraordinarily embarrassed to be fully seen.

'No,' I amended. 'Not...embarrassed. Ashamed.'

I was feeling entirely insecure, not even remotely certain he would still find me attractive if he saw everything.

"O...okay, Hi-chan, y...your turn. I'll close my eyes and you can...undress. Climb under the cover w...when you're done, okay?"

My words were shaky, reflecting my state of mind, and I couldn't help feeling regret at not allowing this to happen so we could both see each other fully and utterly.

'I'm such a coward...'

"O...okay, Shi-chan," he raspily stated, not sounding disappointed, even eager at the prospect, whether we could see what should've been seen or not.

I closed my eyes and felt the bed immediately shift as clothes began to rustle. He worked quickly, disrobing entirely too fast and, somehow, at the same time, entirely too slow.

And then, without a single utterance, the covers were moving once more as he climbed beneath them. I let out a shuddering breath as I realized the time had come.

'We're going to have sex. Hi-chan and I...we're really going to have sex. Right here. Right now!'

I didn't need my eyes, I felt the air flow change as he positioned one arm above and over my head. Regardless, I nervously opened them, finally, as he turned his body so that he could climb atop me.

I nearly shrieked as I felt his stiff member rub up against my right thigh briefly. My head pounded with the beat of my thundering heart and I was certain I was going to pass out from the dizzying drumroll.

My legs, trained to be as flexible as any contortionist or ballerina, slowly spread to the sides, knees touching the bed sheets beneath them so that he could fully climb on top of my smaller form with his much larger own.

"You...really did grow," I nervously marveled, feeling as though the situation was too surreal to be, in fact, real.

That silly grin that made me want to stay by his side forever and ever spread across his handsome features, causing my heart to beat that much quicker.

I anxiously nibbled at my lip once more and he came in for another kiss. It lacked the rough, fiery depth of the previous two times, but it told me all I needed to know.

'I'm in control of myself,' it surely stated.

I knew he must've felt like he was dying by holding back this much. I could feel the heat radiate from his forearms that were next to my head. I could almost feel his own rapid heartbeat within the thick, tense air despite each of our bosoms not connecting in the slightest.

I couldn't hold the slight shriek in as the tip of his member touched my lower lips. My body was shaking now, my breaths coming in sharp pants. No matter how much I prepared my mind for this, it still frightened me to my very core.

I dryly swallowed, trying to wetten my parched throat. His forehead rested upon mine as he quietly shushed me, promising that he would be as gentle as possible. And then his right hand disappeared, being withdrawn beneath the cover that hid our desire.

I couldn't feel his hand, but I could feel the tip of his member start to push against my lower lips. He began to groan and grunt as though the pain was becoming worse.

"I don't know if I...can even fit, Shi-chan," came his grunt of despair.

I swallowed another wave of nerves as I realized what the problem might be. Despite my willingness, I wasn't actually prepared, not in that way.

'Oh...God...' I silently thought, both horror-stricken and embarrassed beyond belief.

One of us would need to be lubricated.

"I...I th...think one of us needs to...to prepare a...lubricant, Hi-chan. I don't think you'll be able to...to fit, otherwise," came my raspy croak.

I could hear his gulp of desire. There were some things he and I had never talked about growing up. Whether he had any sort of porn was one of those things. I was fairly certain he knew exactly what would need to be done in this situation, but I decided I would take charge before it came to that. The alternative was, of course, far too dreadful to contemplate.

"R...roll over, Hi-chan. I...I'll do it, o...okay?"

'Dear lord...'

He mutely nodded as he rolled off of me and onto his back. Instead of crawling beneath the covers to perform the deed, I instead opted to throw them off the both of us, as we were now in for a penny and a pound. His gasp nearly made my heart freeze as I sat up onto my haunches, bare for the world to see.

I clenched my teeth and fought down the rapidly rising insecurity to gaze up into his eyes. His sight, however, was focused on everything below my own. It was full of lust and adoration as his eyes went from bosom to groin.

"Do...don't move, H...Hi-chan," I anxiously told him as I crawled down to his groin.

I whipped myself around before he could catch any more time staring at my naked behind. There I sat, with our roles reversed, in between his legs, as my eyes lowered to see what I had to work with, to see what I'd wanted since the summer of fifteenth year of life.

I nearly choked at the sight. It was big, far more so than I'd thought it would be.

"You m...might be too...too big, Hi-chan. How...what's its...size...?"

My voice was trembling, unsure of the query I'd just let loose, unsure if I even wanted to know its answer.

"N...nineteen and a half," he croaked out, looking suddenly abashed.

I gasped in shock as understanding set it.

"Th...that's longer than my feet, Hichan!" I said in a high-pitched tone, horrified by what I'd learned.

It was large, to be sure, but its size wasn't the main issue. It was my diminutive size that made this discovery so horrific. At one-hundred and thirty-eight centimeters, I was practically genetically bred for gymnastics. But taking a large penis? I was absolutely not biologically predisposed for that.

"I don't think...I don't know if it'll fit, Hi-chan. And...and even if it does, I don't know how far you'll...be able to...go inside of me."

"Shi-chan, any..." he quietly began, his tone full of both hunger and disappointment, a strange concoction.

Before he continued, before he could say what I knew he would say, I cut him off, determined to not allow any negativity to ruin our moment.

"I'll...I'll do my best, Hi-chan."

My words, though valiant, came out in that same high-pitched whine. My heart sped up as my body began to tremble anew. My lips began to close the distance as I attempted to keep my breath steady. A strong, musky odor assailed my sense of smell after a moment. It wasn't pleasant, though it wasn't unpleasant. I swallowed past my nerves a final time in preparation.

As I collected the necessary saliva, my lips began to part on the throbbing, rock-hard shaft. It was so veiny and I wanted to avoid any pubic hair as I slowly took the head of it into my mouth.

I wasn't on the verge of gagging as I'd thought I might've been, though I still felt awkward as I covered my teeth with my lips to make sure I didn't harm him. The tip of my tongue touched it finally and I was reminded of something I'd eaten long ago, something full of salt and something that had slime on it.

'Pickled okra, maybe?' I vaguely wondered, almost regurgitating his member at the vegetable imagery flashing through my mind.

I banished the thought immediately, and I began to fiddle with my tongue, which caused him to loudly moan. Left to right, then I brought it back to that strange taste at the tip, only to roll it back under the very bottom of its head, a spot that caused the man beneath me to loose a mouthed loud moan.

With that, I grabbed hold of the shaft with my right hand to pump it a few times, whilst my left picked up one of his testicles. I probably would've choked had something not already been in my mouth. I hadn't even noticed before, but Hi-chan was quite astoundingly built, even here.

My palms, I knew, measured six centimeters across at their widest point, and ten from wrist to tip of middle digit. I didn't know the size of the organ I now held in my left hand, but I knew it filled my entire palm, so I knew it was quite sizable. I fiddled with it more and continued to lick the head of his member, ensuring that he felt good, with the occasional glance up to see his head laid back, eyes closed, as he moaned away. I wasn't here simply to make him feel good through oral administration, however, as the entire point, or, at least, the initial one, was to ensure he could properly fit.

My slight mischief, and his pleasure, came to an abrupt halt as I raised my head off of him, only to examine my work: a glistening, hard pole of flesh, fully ready for lubricated penetration, whilst underneath sat a large pair of testicles that seemed to throb and pulsate with a will of their own. I still wasn't sure if it would fit, but at the very least, we could now try.

Without a word, I climbed atop his waist, certain of my decision to take control, to ensure I felt as little discomfort as possible in our joining. He immediately raised his front half to greet me as his legs curled under his body. I had to maneuver my own so that he could fully sit up, and with that, I was sitting atop his lap. His hard member rested between my cheeks as I felt sweat begin to break out all over my body.

Somehow, I hadn't thought it was as serious whilst we were under the covers or even when I'd been prepping him. Now, however, it felt dangerously serious. With a shuddering sigh, I raised up slightly and felt his member slap into my exposed belly. I reached down and gingerly grabbed hold of it, careful to avoid the saliva all over its head.

I placed my left hand upon his shoulder as both his own grasped my bottom, massaging and widening it as though to help, which caused me to release another shuddering sigh. I stared into his hungry, love-filled eyes as I slowly lowered myself back down until the tip was at my entrance.

He began to groan again as his face came forward to pepper my own with numerous small kisses, leaving no part untouched. He kneaded and massaged my bottom as I began to wriggle around on top of the searing head, trying to fit the bulbous thing into my entrance to no avail. He groaned and grunted more at the denial as I began to gently nibble my lower lip again.

"I d...don't think you can fit, Hi-chan. My...la...lips aren't moving at all," came my own disappointed groan.

I felt as though we would lose something if we didn't manage to make this happen today, a missed chance, perhaps, or a dizzying daydream that had been simmering within each of us from a time when we still lived side-by-side, a time where we could look upon the other face-to-face.

Suddenly, I let out a moan of delight as it rubbed against my lower lips in a way that was starting to make me feel good. Hi-chan's grip only increased at my whispered admission of bliss and he began to groan louder.

"Please, Shi-chan...I need...oh...S...Shi-chan, c...can't we make it fit...somehow?" he pleaded in a half-grunt, half-croaky rasp.

I wanted more than ever to grant him entrance, yet I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried.

"It's not you, Hichan," I realized in a sudden moment of clarity.

It wouldn't matter how much I prepared him, as I was simply too tight.

I felt my nerves act up worse than ever as I wrapped both my arms around his neck and sidled up to his left ear.

"You're prepared, Hi-chan, b...but...I have to also be prepared."

It came out unsteady, quiet, and utterly nervous, but I made sure it came out where he could hear it.

The truth was that I didn't want him near my own groin. Even after all of this, I was still afraid, insecure. What if he didn't like how it looked? What if it smelled weird? What if-

I shrieked as I was twirled about and placed onto my back, head atop pillow. I felt something touch my forehead and immediately recognized it as him kissing me again, then he pulled away and eye contact was made once more. It took me only another moment to realize he was covered in sweat, his entire body reddened to a rather alarming degree.

'How much...are you holding back, Hi-chan? Just how much?'

"You're so beautiful," he muttered out, looking on the verge of tears. "I'll take care of you, Shi-chan. No matter what happens, I'll make sure you're completely satisfied."

My heart soared and tears threatened my own eyes. He absolutely meant it, I was certain of that, and he wasted no more time in finding himself between my legs once more, this time with his upper head. He gently pulled my legs apart, pressing each into the soft bed with strong hands.

12