Sun and Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D...don't stare at it like that, Hichan," I nearly moaned out while I gripped the sheets with trembling fingers.

'Look at it, please...'

My traitorous thoughts betrayed me as my hips, pressed by toned glutes, raised up, ever so slightly, so that he could examine te spot with more ease and access.

"God...Shi-chan, you're so...so beautiful," he moaned out with that same pain affixed to his voice.

I gave out a little yelp as his mouth came into contact. Tongue and lips became one as he massaged my labia into slow submission. Every now and again, he would lick a certain spot or two that made my head spin whilst forcing another simpering yelp from my nibbled lips.

He continued to knead the area with his tongue for what felt like an eternity of writhing bliss, but it soon changed when I felt something new probing at my entrance. I glanced down to find his right index finger, preparing to part my lower lips.

He slowly began to slip it in as I groaned at the uncomfortable feeling it created. It was too big. And if that was too big, then maybe it really was hopeless, after all.

"Does...does it hurt, Shi-chan?" he asked, his tone mildly concerned.

I shook my head. "It stings a little, but...it mostly feels like I'm being widened too much. But it's okay, Hi-chan, just...just keep going," I encouraged, knowing this was necessary if we were to take the next step.

'But it feels so big! And that's only his finger!'

More groaning escaped me as he slowly worked it in and out of my unexplored depths. He resumed massaging me with his tongue, perhaps hoping to make it a more enjoyable experience. He pulled his finger back a final time before another digit joined its sibling.

I began to let out small grunts, alongside an occasional moan, as I wriggled my hips a little, trying to shake off the invading intruders. But he was relentless and remorseless. He spread my maidenhead like a ship spreads the seas it sails upon.

A third finger joined the invading duo to make it an invading trio. I nearly pushed my thighs downwards at its addition before I relaxed once more.

"Hi-chan," I grunted out, hoping it was nearly over.

How much could I like until I was ready? His member was girthy, I knew, probably more so than four of his fingers. I already felt uncomfortably stuffed to the point of stinging pain. How much more could I possibly take? How much more until I was well and truly ready? How much more could I take?

He finally removed his hand from my lower lips with a wet plop that would've made me want to crawl into a hole and die from embarrassment had I not already been beyond such a thing. I began to catch my breath in relief before something new, something much more warm than those fingers, took their place. My eyes shot up as I rememberd exactly what we were about to do.

I stared in horror as the mammoth member sat at my already abused entrance. I carried my eyes upwards until they met Hi-chan's. He wouldn't go forwards until I gave him permission. I could see that in his gaze. I could see it with all the love and affection he held for me.

He was shaking, and sweat oozed off his toned body. He wanted this so badly, he wanted me so badly.

"B...be gentle, Hi-chan. Please..."

He gulped and nodded, and then he was pushing forward.

I tried. I really did. I couldn't hold in my shriek as he pushed maybe a centimeter into me and stopped. He groaned in discomfort at being denied once more. He was fighting just as hard as I was for this to happen, but he also knew it might not be possible, even now.

I locked eyes with him once more and I dove into his sea of love and patience. I could do this.

"Pick me up, Hi-chan. Use one of your arms while the other supports both of our weight. Don't let me touch the bed, okay? I...I know you can do it. I know you're that strong."

He nodded and obeyed without question, his left arm wrapping around my lower back, and without seemingly any effort, he lifted and pulled me into his chest. My legs immediately wrapped around his hips. I nearly let out another cry as his still slightly burrowed member jostled at my entrance.

I made sure I had both arms wrapped around his upon the muscled folds of his upper back as my heels settled themselves onto his upper glutes. This was going to hurt, but it was the only way I knew that I wouldn't be damaging something in the process.

"R...remember, Hi-chan, don't move. Not until I say it's okay," I nervously whispered into his protruding collar.

He groaned, and from my upper peripheral, I noted a sluggish nod. Only then did I begin to focus all of my attention on relaxing my lower core as my heels pushed his hips forward, which effectively pulled me towards him. I hissed as his lower head entered another centimeter into my folds. Seventeen to go.

I inhaled slowly, forcing my breath to be even as I forced another painful centimeter. I gritted my teeth as I exhaled another. I started my breathing exercise anew as I pushed and pulled the fifth, all the while I forced my vaginal muscles to relax. A popping occurred as he slipped in another two centimeters by accident that caused me to shriek again.

I could feel it just as easily as I could envision it: the head was fully inside of me now. Another small centimeter as I groaned out my discomfort. I was nearly choking on my breath, but I forced it to even out once more. I was not going to lose to my biology, not that of all things.

One third of the way down. How deep could I even make it go? Another two centimeters that nearly made me gag when Hi-chan shuddered with pleasure.

"Please don't move," I quietly grunt-begged.

He didn't answer. He probably couldn't, if truth be told. Whereas he was experiencing a measure of bliss, however, for me, it was to the point where it felt like my pelvis was slowly being split. Half of a minute of catching my breath passed before I slowly began to force him into me once more.

I hit something of a blockade at around ten centimeters. I wasn't entirely sure what it was just then nor did I truly even care, but I could tell that there was more room to go the moment he slipped past. I had to exercise every bit of control I had to keep going, however, and I forced my inner walls to relax even more deeply so that I could lower myself further into his embrace. One, two, three more pelvis splitting centimeters.

'Six...left?'

My thoughts were dizzying once more, and my face felt like it was on fire, drenched in a sheen of sweat as it otherwise might've been.

'The worst is over. It has to be. Just a little more...'

Hi-chan began to moan again, and I could feel his body shudder against my own quivering, sweat-covered form.

Another two minutes of pain until I felt it become a little easier for him to slip inside.

'I'm doing it! I'm really doing it!'

Then, as though something seemed to click into place, I heard another small pop, and our groins were touching once more. I realized I was as far as I could go. I had taken every centimeter of his length inside of my body. It still felt like I was being split down the middle, but I'd done it! We'd done it!

Any amount of astounded amazement came crashing to a halt, however, when we collapsed back onto the bed, which nearly caused me to break into tears from the pain.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Shi-chan, I...I can't hold us up anymore," he moaned out as he continuously shivered in bliss.

It felt as though I'd been impaled by an iron spike into the bed, and those heavy testicles of his felt as though they were melting large holes into my behind, but regardless of the pain and discomfort, I felt well and truly happy for myself, for us, in that moment.

'We really did it, Hi-chan,' I silently thought, planting a sweet kiss onto his sweaty collar out of sheer joy. 'We're really doing it.'

He suddenly moaned once more, and with a kiss to the top of my curl-covered head, he snaked his arms underneath my body until he was grasping my bottom once more.

"May I...may I move, Shi-chan? Will you...will you be alright if I move?"

He sounded desperate as he moaned his plea out. He was inhaling deeply into my hair, and I suddenly realized he was taking in my scent, as though it were the most intoxicating fragrance in all of existence, though I knew better. Considering my sweaty state, I knew I must've already smelled quite awful.

"You...you have to be very slow and very, very gentle, Hi-chan," I urged in a quiet whisper.

"I will," he immediately promised as he released my behind and pushed his sticky upper body off my own.

We stared at one another. I could still see love coursing through his eyes, but it was nearly taken over by a beastly lust. I hoped desperately that he could remain in control. I hoped, in that moment, he could once more keep his promise to me.

I cried out as he began to pull out ever so slowly. My hands flew to the sheets next to my head, but instead found his wrists to latch onto. He immediately raised them up so that our hands became interlocked. He lowered his head down and kissed me on the brow again as he continued to pull out.

It felt just as bad as it had to put it in. If before it was like being stuffed to the point of being split, then now it was like having my insides sucked out. I looked to where we were connected, which nearly caused me to gasp. Pink flesh clung to his retreating member as though begging him not to leave. I groaned as I laid back down, hoping that it would stop hurting soon.

He gasped above me as he reached the end and began the slow process of pushing back in. It took two more full strokes to catch on to just how much control Hi-chan was exhibiting. Every stroke was increasing the speed by roughly one-tenth of a second.

"Just like that, Hi-chan. Keep going, just like that," I said with a sweet, encouraging smile through the stinging pain.

It took five minutes for him to gain a slow rhythm. My loins felt as though they were burning in pain from the intrusion. A part of me truly wanted it to be over, to be rid of the burning agony, but another part wanted him to keep going and going, to sate himself until nothing remained.

After another five minutes, slaps of flesh were beginning to be heard. Those large testicles were practically paddling my behind as our loins met in wet applause. Both of us were drenched in sweat from the intensity of our coupling. My hair was stuck to my forehead in sticky, curled strands.

Through the pain, I could finally feel a pleasure rising in my belly. It was as though I had been outside in cold weather, only to enter into a hot tub. My lower core contracted with every spearing thrust. I began to let out little mewls with every re-entry. Pain and pleasure intermingled as I became dizzy, yet again.

I blinked rapidly as he picked up the pace once more. The wet slaps were now nigh deafening as my bottom and groin began to grow numb from the relentless assault. I nibbled at my lip as I gave up all attempts to relax my vaginal muscles. The pleasure was finally enough for them to openly accept his girth and length.

In and out, he pumped away at my sweat-covered body. I was panting now as he moaned above me in an endless array of appreciative grunts. I was practically part of the bed from how deeply I was pressed into it.

"I...I can't...Shi-chan. I can't...hold on any longer. I...I'm...I'm going to explode," he raspily said, his voice half a growl, half an eternal moan.

I shook my head, eyes fully closed in bliss. He couldn't and I had to tell him.

"Not inside, Hi-chan. Please...not inside. I'm not...I'm not safe today," I panted out through endless gasping.

It wasn't lost on me that he increased the pace considerably upon hearing that. I trusted him, though. I knew he would do what was right.

"Shigure," came his distorted voice, sounding as though he was in utter agony, in utter suffering.

My eyes snapped open at the literal use of my name. I couldn't recall a single point in my life that I had heard my name come from his lips, only the nickname he came up with when we were seven. I made eye contact with him and I could see that overwhelming love mixed into an almost scary amount of beastly pleasure within his gaze.

"I love you," he croaked out, which caused me to loudly gasp.

It wasn't as though I had never heard him say it before. I knew how he'd felt about me. I'd known for years now, but hearing those words in this situation made something inside my mind snap. My eyes closed once more as my head rolled back. A loud cry burst forth from my throat as my vision exploded into orange-colored stars.

My head whipped side to side and, for one insane moment, I thought I was going to die. I could feel my thighs trying to crush the rutting man above me as my fingers tried to crush his hands into complete pulp. My lower core, from naval, where his tool was nearly reaching with each fiery thrust, to outer labia, where the invading thing originated and pulled at my canal with wild abandon, seized the pistoning member with crushing force.

I only managed to not go over the edge because of the pained grunt he gave, and with excruciating resolve, I focused my entire being upon my numb lower lip, which felt nibbled into nonexistence.

"Shigure...marry me."

I cried out again as I was assaulted by the climax and my vision swam with the stars. My eyes flew open in that moment, filled with tears of happiness, and I knew my answer then and there, and so did he. Not a word needed to be said. In response, he moaned and groaned as he became a torrent of thrusts that made the bed creak in protest.

"Bear my children, Shigure!" came his final, breathless plea.

It caused my eyes to snap shut once more. I gripped and pulled at his body with legs that felt almost liquified, allowing him, inviting him, to meet his end within me, my only answer. He grunted and growled, our hands disconnecting so that he could snake his own beneath me once more to grip my trembling bottom with fiery fingers.

"A...Asahi...!" I raspily wheezed through euphoric, blissed-filled agony, clutching at him all the more animalistically, begging him to fulfill a primal need that had been building up for half a long decade.

He made a choked, strangled noise upon hearing his name, a name that had never once fallen from my lips in the thirteen and a half years I'd known him, and his grunting-growl exploded into an outright roar. He buried himself into my body as deeply as he could and I felt an eruption of volcanic heat behind my naval. My eyes, still shut in ecstasy, crossed briefly and the darkness behind those sealed lids swam with the stars again and again.

Above his hands, above that fiery, vice-like grip, I could feel those large, heavy testicles pulsating against my searing hips as they released his baby batter into my fertile flesh.

12