All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 08'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CurioussubbyCurioussubbyalmost 8 years ago
Tantalizing!

Exquisite writing and story telling as always!!! I'm so glad you're back!! I've been refreshing my browsers and phone like crazy in anticipation of this chapter... It didn't disappoint! Can't wait for the upcoming chapters!!! Wooooo Sun Hee is back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As perfect as ever!!!!

This is a real good story!!!!! You picked up the loose ends and connected them into a famous story! I never read a story as good as yours!!! I hope you still have this kind of great ideas to keep the story running! It's worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You....

....for waiting until you were satisfied with the next chapter rather than posting a lesser continuation just to put something out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for continuing the story and I really appreciate your work!

Best story I read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thank you...

Thanks for the quality writing... looking forward to more spicy adventures with Narrator and Sun Hee..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't make up my mind.

I haven't read the other chapters to this story yet, but I will. I enjoyed your writing, your characters aren't lifeless props for the smut and they genuinely register emotionally. I don't really share the fetishes in this fic, but I still liked it. As more of a reader for the plot and a sucker for dreams, I do hope these two can eventually share a happy ending :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm sure many other readers share that sentiment. What a delightful surprise to find a continuation of this amazing story!

And just like Sun Hee, and even at five pages long, the story's still a tease. I know you've received some conflicting input about the "other guys"/cuckolding angle, but personally I've been eagerly awaiting it. But you (and Sun Hee) still haven't shared all the details I (and clearly, your protagonist) crave. I'm hoping she's got a lot more to share on her return to the States, and that what happened in Korea is only the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!

I'm new to the series, but this is really hot! Can't wait to go back and read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks.

Glad you brought this series back, I was afraid that it had ended.

yourreaderyourreaderalmost 8 years ago
Well Written

Great story, hope you can continue. Love Sun Hee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back Metalimbic

Its great to see you back and continuing this story... i love your writing and really enjoy your slow development of the characters and story... can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Return of a Literotica classic!

I'm very happy to see this series continued, as it is, in my opinion, one of the premier stories on Literotica. Thank you for another great entry, and I hope to see more in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite

Slow tease, indeed--this lovely new chapter and the entire series. Thank you so much for continuing this delicious mindfuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous