All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 09'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
CurioussubbyCurioussubbyalmost 8 years ago
We are all slaves to Sun Hee!

Simply amazing! I really enjoyed the change of pace and the foreshadowing of Jin Sook's growing role in our narrator's journey towards ultimate submission!

This chapter felt so much like the penultimate episode of a huge season finale... Setting the stage up for quite the start of a new semester for our characters! Can't wait to find out what's to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Simply great!!!!

What should I say? Best story here!!! It's amazing how u develop the characters step by step! Sun Hee becoming more and more dominant and at the same time ur narrator falling deeper and deeper into submission. I'm curious about how Sun Hee will humiliate him more and more. At the end of this chapter you were telling the readers a little about the future of ur narrator as you wrote something about an "apprenticeship" he has to go through... and for the first time he realized being a slave!!! Don't stop telling us readers this story because there is a great potential...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Surprise!

Another chapter so soon after the last posting. Loving how this story is progressing. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great writing!

Seriously a good read overall. It ll be great if you would have stronger editing overall though, as some passages get a little overlong. Sun Hee works great as a character and her arc, just hoping she won't get all out mistress, the "innocent" char part is what makes her a "alive" character inmho. Our hero is a bit flat so far :/ And you keep the story realistic which is awesome(!). Keep it that way, I don't want to wonder how Sun Hees friend can afford luxury cloth, n yet stays in a dorm.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83almost 8 years ago
I am so happy you are returning to this story!

It is wonderful to see that we will be reading more about Sun Hee. But where is Reggie?

DrSpy303DrSpy303almost 8 years ago
Femdom Done Right

I am hooked on this series! I had to go back and re-read the original 7 chapters because I thought the series was over. I am happy it's not! I have read the 8th chapter a few times and this one is really starting to heat things up.

No doubt Sun Hee can have you locked in chastity willingly. But, now Jin Sook shows how she demands submission and doesn't really give you a choice whehter you want to obey her or not, you just have to.

But, will Sun Hee reclaim her property? or will Jin Sook take what she knows is rightfully hers?

As Sun Hee continues to tease you about your small dick, you just can't quite figure out if she really means it or if it's just play. And Jin Sook knows for a fact that you are and always will be completely inadequate for her. Which always puts her in control. This dynamic is exciting, but scary at the same time because whenever Jin Sook wants she can seduce you to do anything for her, because that's what alpha girls like her do to submissive boys. The erotic part, is deep down you enjoy the cruel humiliation that Jin Sook gives you.

For those new to the series, Sun Hee is a quiet, innocent looking, Korean girl who is used to being dominanted by strong alpha men. She is your college friend who has come to enjoy the power she has over you. But you are a very horny american boy, you can not resist her angelic presence and find yourself submitting to her in ways you never could have imagined. You had a chance to sleep with her a long time ago, but you blew it. You were too patient and because you did not capitalize when you had the chance, Sun Hee has taken advantage of your desire to fuck her and has you wrapped around her little finger, eager to please her and willing to put up with her cruel teasing.

It seems even though everytime Sun Hee denies you, your desire for her grows stronger. Which allows her to not only tease you, but humiliate you too. She especially enjoys reminding you that because you can't control yourself on your own she keeps her property (your cock) locked in a little cage at all times. Every erection you have is under her control and your balls no longer belong to you, you can not spill one drop of semen without her permission.

You have begun to realize that you might never please her because of your small dick. You are learning to live with that too. So you must instead instead show your love for her in other ways, by serving her without the selfishness of pleasing your own horny dicklet. You focus on her needs. Primarily her need to be fucked. Sure, you can take care of her with your tounge, but Sun Hee loves a real cock, and not your small one either. She craves a real man, a strong alpha who will claim her and giver her the hard cock you know she deserves.

In this chapter Jin Sook takes on a suprising new role. For the first time we imagine what it might be like to be under the control of a true alpha girl. Jin Sook is way out of your league. There is no way you could even dream of even having a chance at being with her. Which makes the dynamic all the more erotic for you. We always want what we can't have. And you can never have Jin Sook which makes her the ultimate tease. But she is not like Sun Hee. She is an alpha girl, who is custom to having men fight for her attention. No way you could ever compete. But, she seems to be getting jealous of all the attention Sun Hee is getting. To maintain her status as alpha she may have to show Sun Hee that she could have you dancing around her little finger in a heartbeat. Which is scary for you of how tempting she is. Your scared that if Jin Sook asked you to give all your erections to her for the rest of your life, you might be helpless to say no, because you know, not only is she worthy of them, but more importantly, because you arn't worthy of her, you could say she is entitled to them. But, if Sun Hee finds out that you have been fantazising about Jin Sook owning you it will spell disaster for you.

The truth is, you love Sun Hee. You would do anything for her. Giving up all your orgasms to her for the rest of your life is just a way for you to show her how much you love her. You just want your princess to be happy, even if it means living your entire life with blue balls, never to experience another orgasm, so that your precious Sun Hee can have the pleasure of being filled by a big cock that she deserves. And she loves how much you love her but her desire for big cock is overwhelming. But your devotion to her always keeps her coming back to you.

Yes this is a love story. A very erotic one, with a deep cuckold twist mixed with a chastity fetish. I love how the author takes his time. It's not about the sex, its about the whole relationship. The suspense. The tease. That's why I love Sun Hee. Everything is on her terms. Not ours. She is truly teaching us to learn where our rightful place is.

asianToyasianToyalmost 8 years ago
Truly Depressing

This novel is heartbreaking on a couple of levels. 1) A man, any man, playing the role of sissy is so contrary to nature as to be repellent on its own 2) cruel people suck 3) it's so well written as to make points 1 & 2 irrelevant. So I read it, wonder about it, hate it for the foul mood it puts me in... then click for the next chapter.

You can guess by my screen name that I can identify with Sun Hee but without the put-upon self pity. I accept the way the world works, relish my role in it and have fun being who I am. And I'm glad this is in the fetish category for while it's defiantly a love story it's one that is sick and totally twisted.

Thanks for writing it, even if I hate it.

asianToy

BTW five stars for composition, story telling skill and a peek into a sick mind

CurioussubbyCurioussubbyalmost 8 years ago
Anticipation

It's becoming an unhealthy ritual how often I check to see if the next chapter is out lol. God, I love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

@Curioussubby

I'm happy to know I'm not the only one who has this unhealthy behavior!

I've said it before and I'll say it again : this is in my opinion the best Femdom story every written. The slow character development is masterfully done. It's not new to see a Femdom story heading toward more and more control of the Domme over the sub. But it's the first time I've seen it done so skillfully, in such a believable manner.

What I absolutely enjoy about this story is also how it slowly brings some fetishes that could be considered taboo by many, even by people who are into Female domination. First, small penis humiliation. Second, cuckolding. And now, financial domination. In every case, we have hints that this might be heading toward that, but it remains subtle, it keeps us wondering if this will really happen, is Sun Hee is really gonna cross that line. It remains acceptable for those who don't like these fetishes, but I'm sure they love Sun Hee so much, so they follow her anyway, until she makes them cross that line too. BAM!

This is awesome.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Same here!

Always come into this site to see if there are updates on this story.

metalimbic such a great writer.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
We need more sequels

We need more sequels to this story. This is the best story on Literotica.com, it deserves 5 stars on every chapter.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 7 years ago
Chapter 10?

Oh, please tell me there will be a chapter 10! It is so exciting to watch Sun Hee's evolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

yes it's gotten to the point where I might as well have https://www.literotica.com/s/sun-hee-ch-10 bookmarked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Long apprenticeship

Let's get started, please.

Too good to stop now.

Trust the author is in a good place to hear my entreaty.

metalimbicmetalimbicover 7 years agoAuthor
Ch. 10 is coming!

Sorry to be so slow in writing, but yes, Sun Hee's adventure is continuing. A new chapter should be posted soon. The next chapter got so long I had to divide it into two chapters, and now it looks like I will need to divide it again. The story keeps getting longer and more detailed -- hopefully that is a welcomed development.

I am really humbled by the comments and support, and the constructive criticism. Thank you all for the feedback. I am reading all your comments carefully and trying my best to incorporate suggestions to make the story stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A long wait sure to be worth it. Extremely well written story. Excited for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exquisite

Lovely and amazing. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

While an interesting and erotic story, I found it hard to stay with. You elaborate too much. I actually skipped over paragraphs because they were boring,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous