Sun Hee Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jin Sook reapplied her lipstick and dropped the tube carefully back into her Chanel bag. "Not much of a bellhop, if you ask me."

I'm not entirely sure Jin Sook meant it as a joke, but Sun Hee burst out laughing.

She fell against her friend as she laughed, clutching to her arm as the two girls led the way through the big automatic doors into the bright Los Angeles sunshine outside. Sun Hee casually flicked her sunglasses down from where they perched on her head, while Jin Sook more deliberately pulled out a pair of pink Chanel sunglasses from her matching purse, the trademark interlocking Cs a shiny gold. Jin Sook's lenses were mirrored, making her expression unreadable, and the way she pulled down the wide brim of her floppy hat further accentuated the severity of her features. By contrast, Sun Hee's had large over-sized lenses made her eyes look huge, and her brightly painted lips formed an oh as she squinted into the sun.

"Welcome back," I said to Sun Hee as the cart rattled over the metal threshold and out onto the sidewalk. It was a sunny and cool day, with a light breeze that lifted their hair and made the ends of Sun Hee's scarf flap around her delicate neck.

Sun Hee flashed me a smile and responded warmly, "Thanks. It's good to be back. I love my family, but it's good to be free again." She sighed and fixed the scarf at her neck. "Of course," Sun Hee smirked and held my eye to communicate a secret message, "Some of us are more free than others."

I blushed furiously, acutely aware that she was making a jab at the cage around my dick. Her other hidden meaning might have made me even hotter - that my dick might be closed but her little pussy definitely was not. Sun Hee was free to enjoy other men.

Jin Sook could clearly tell some special meaning was being communicated between us, and she raised her eyebrow in question. I felt pinned by her appraising gaze, throbbing helplessly.

Thankfully, perhaps, Jin Sook's hat box chose this moment to slide off onto the sidewalk with a loud scrape and clatter. I scampered to return it to its perch atop their bags, and then led the two women bravely on across the busy crosswalk. Half way across, the hat box started to slide again. On reflex my arm darted out to catch it, but missed, instead knocking the hat box further out into the street and oncoming traffic.

By this time the two girls were laughing at my misfortune, and their laughter was contagious. The luggage wrangling was starting to frustrate me, but I had to chuckle too as I scampered into traffic to retrieve her things.

"Sheesh, stay in place already." I brushed away the scuffs on Jin Sook's hat box and once more balanced the cart, this time making extra sure that everything was secure.

But then Sun Hee deliberately sabotaged me by toying her hand along the plunging vee of her dress to draw my attention to her tempting cleavage. To Jin Sook it might have seemed an innocent gesture. But the playful way Sun Hee rocked her shoulders from side to side made clear her intentions. The fabric of her dress, a rich blue bordering on purple mixed with whites and yellows of flowers, was sheerer than I realized, too, and as her pendulous breasts rocked side to side, their full outline became visible in the bright California sun. Sun Hee knew full well the effect this would have on me, calling to mind the way she had teased so mercilessly on skype, and her wide mouth stretched into a smile when she saw the way she drew my eyes to her sexy body.

Sure enough the bags fell again, and Sun Hee wore a wolfish grin, more than satisfied to see the evidence of her sexual power. In fact, when she saw that I had to sit down on the curb and collect myself, Sun Hee spun around in a little victory dance, but then just as quickly calmed herself as though nothing had happened. We were across the street by then at least.

Her teases were obvious enough to make me suffer yet "innocent" in a way that left me guessing what was really in her mind. My cock throbbed painfully in its cage, and as I rested on the curb I held my arms between my legs so that I could surreptitiously readjust my underwear, which had gotten twisted up around the chastity device.

At least I hope it was surreptitious. The two women loomed over me as though indifferent to my presence. Sun Hee suddenly acted as though nothing at all had happened, and Jin Sook watched impassively from behind her dark sunglasses, her expression unreadable. A breeze caught her linen dress so that the thin yellow fabric molded itself around her long and shapely legs, by far her best feature. The empire waist on her dress made her already long legs seem impossibly lithe and slender, as if her whole body from her breasts on down was nothing but leg, and as she stood above me I became suddenly acutely aware of her thigh gap only inches away from my face. When the wind blew the dress flat across Jin Sook's hip bone there was no sign of a panty line; if she wore anything it could be no more than the tiniest thong.

Despite myself, my mouth watered at this unexpected proximity of Jin Sook's pussy so close I could smell her. I loved Sun Hee, but I couldn't help but imagine those legs opening for me. Yet Sun Hee's sexual denial had trained me well: what I imagined was not Jin Sook's legs opening for my cock, but rather for my tongue.

My tongue panted in hunger. How would Jin Sook's uptight little pussy taste?

Sensing that my attention was not fully where it should be, Sun Hee stepped toward me and slapped me on the top of my head, a gesture somewhere between affection and impatience. "Aw, the poor little puppy is tired?" she asked as I obediently turned back to her. She stood with one hip kicked outward in a way that caused her flowered wrap-around dress to pull tight across her hips and waist, and frankly her petite figure looked sensational.

As Sun Hee stood above me, her high stiletto heels clicked against the cement and accidentally stepped on the tips of my fingers. She stood futzing with the bow at her waist, and it wasn't until I hissed with pain that she seemed to realize she was accidentally standing on my fingers.

Or maybe it wasn't an accident. Maybe she was unhappy with the way my gaze had lingered on her friend and she was punishing me. Sun Hee hated feeling like she was in Jin Sook's shadow, and my eyes belonged on her alone.

Sun Hee leaned over over me, bending at the waist and planting both arms akimbo at on her hips, and scolded me. "Come, little puppy. Don't make us waste time in this sun." As she leaned over me, the wind blew her long brown hair into my face, and gravity caused her dress to fall forward, revealing a generous and delicious view down her dress. A pale blue and lavender bra cupped her large breasts, and the smooth honey of her cleavage made my trapped penis stiffen with desire.

Sun Hee's stiletto heels were still right next to my hand, though, and she shifted the toes her of her left foot, this time deliberately, to pinch my little finger. Poking through the open toes of her black heels, Sun Hee's precious little toes looked so cute and tiny, the neatly manicured pink toenails at odds with the playfully ruthless way she ground down against my fingers. My grimace of discomfort brought a smile to her lips. She wanted my attention, and she had it.

Meanwhile, Jin Sook stood off to the side looking bored. Her arms lifted languidly up over her head as, underneath her hat, her long hair blew in the wind, almost as though she were a model posing for a photo shoot, and her eyes looked blank behind the silvered lenses of her sunglasses, emphasizing her air of boredom and detachment. The wind blew against her, molding her expensive linen dress against her high, firm breasts and further emphasizing the two inch thigh gap between her impossibly long and slender legs.

Both women were infuriatingly sexy and knew it.

Just then a group of young Korean men passed by us, joking and talking among themselves. Likely they, too, were returning to the States for college or, I'm embarrassed to say, they might even have been part of Sun Hee's larger group of friends whom I simply didn't recognize. As they saw me sitting there struggling with all the luggage while Sun Hee and Jin Sook waited impatiently, one of the guys called out to the girls in Korean.

Whatever it was he said, Sun Hee smiled and laughed politely, her arms still akimbo at her waist. It was a power pose that suited her well. If she was feeling competitive with Jin Sook, it must have pleased her that the men had called to her, and it was interesting to see her take the lead like this over her friend. Sun Hee stepped toward them as she replied, her high heels wobbling on the uneven pavement, and I couldn't help observing that her dress, by Korean standards, showed far too much cleavage. It was pretty clear they noticed too.

Korean still escaped me, but I had learned enough from context to recognize "aniyo gwenchanayo" as polite refusal. "No, thank you." Sun Hee cocked her head in a saucy way as she said it. The way she put her hands on her hips pushed her ivory jacket back and accented her narrow waist.

Her answer was met with laughter and back-slapping among the group in the way guys do when they catcall a woman on the street. Almost certainly this guy was hitting on Sun Hee, but what exactly had he asked? "Can I get your phone number?" "Do you need a ride?" "Should I carry your bags for you?"

Their laughter angered me. This was exactly the kind of behavior that Sun Hee complained about, resenting the way this positioned her as passive and forced her to say no and then be framed as bitch or worse. But their laughter also embarrassed me in a way that was more personal and shaming. Whatever the question these guys had yelled out, it was almost certainly at my expense, and it galled me that because of the language barrier I had to stand mute during the whole exchange. Mute, and caged.

Probably, he had hit on my woman right in front of me. At the very least, he had insulted me in front of them. And I just stood by helplessly.

The group of them walked by, still laughing and backslapping among themselves. Jin Sook at least gave the leader, a tall, handsome man in skinny jeans and a stylish blazer, an appraising look. And then, to my humiliation, Sun Hee looked back over her shoulder at him as well, her eyes following him as they made their way across the lot and her hand futzing unconsciously at the scarf around her neck. The two women exchanged comments in Korean, and it was frustrating to no end having no idea what they were saying.

My cock throbbed impotently in its cage as she watched him.

When Sun Hee's gaze turned back to me, her face said it all. She saw plainly both my arousal and my vulnerability. Her body language stiffened as she expected some form of complaint, but wisely I said nothing. Then Sun Hee stretched and twisted her petite body as if to say that yes, she was free to look and do as she pleased.

"Let's get to the car. I'm jetlagged." She gave me a little push, like one would give a child, and though her voice was warm I could also hear the impatience and exhaustion.

In a way it was fun, as though we were play-acting. Yet at the same time my thoughts struggled to understand just what Sun Hee was thinking and where all of this was leading, and I worried that by accepting this submissive role to Sun Hee something permanent was changing in the way she thought of me. I led them on to my car, the feeling of Sun Hee's hand on my back and on my check, still warm, not knowing if she laughed at me or valued me, turning her words this way and that in my mind. But because I wanted her to value me more than anything else, I led them as quickly and efficiently as I could.

Making her happy mattered above all else.

From there it was only a five minute walk weaving through the parking lot to the car, and the two girls talked loudly in Korean as they followed along behind. Occasionally one or the other complained about the distance or the sun or the jetlag. Did they not know how hard it was to find parking in LAX, or how long I spent circling to find the closest spot?

"Thank you," Sun Hee said when we reached the car, and she stroked my hand. Her little moment of reward filled me with warm pleasure that left me trembling. "Now go on then, get our bags in the car."

I risked putting my arm around Sun Hee's tiny waist and gave her a side hug, her petite body warm and small against me, but she quickly, gently pulled away. We had broken up, after all, and we hadn't yet come to any decision about how to move forward. For a moment her uncertainty and vulnerability mirrored my own, but she wasn't ready for this level of intimacy. I suppose the gesture was also a little possessive. I was testing the boundaries with Sun Hee, and sadly her response was to pull away and grow more distant. Or perhaps she just wanted to make me work harder for it.

She took a few steps from me, and impatient again, she and Jin Sook waited by the passenger side door, the two of them still talking together in rapid Korean.

I tried to mask the rejection by busying myself with their things. As I popped the trunk and shuffled things around to make room for their luggage, the two of them ignored me and talked together in rapid Korean, their eyes impassive behind their dark sunglasses. Their code-switching in and out of Korean had a powerfully dominating effect. They chose what I could understand and what I could not, what was available and what wasn't.

"Hurry up," Jin Sook switched back into English. "It's hot." She was fanning herself with the stub of her plane ticket. All her weight shifted to one leg and she curved her hips and shoulders slightly so that her lithe body formed one long graceful s-shape. The empire waist of her yellow dress highlighted her lissome and willowy frame. The wide, floppy brim of her hat highlighted Jin Sook's incredibly femininity even as the mirrored lens of her pink sunglasses kept her remote and unavailable.

"I'm trying!" I said with some exasperation. I struggled to heft the first of Sun Hee's giant bags up to the lip of the trunk. The roller wheels caught the edge of the trunk with a thud, and that somehow caused the trunk to bang down against the side of my head painfully. Shit, what was in this bag that made it so heavy?

Stars swam around my head, stunned by the blow, but my cry of pain only brought giggles from the two girls.

That made me blush and struggle harder. My plan to look gallant in front of them wasn't going so well. Grunting with frustration, I bear-hugged Sun Hee's bag half way into the trunk. "What's in here?" I puffed.

"Are you calling my bag too heavy? Are you saying I packed poorly? Always guys criticize how a woman packs." Sun Hee leaned one hip against the side of the car and folded her arms across her chest in a way that conveyed annoyance as she broke off her conversation with Jin Sook. It was a playful pose, but one that still conveyed real annoyance none the less.

"No, no, not at all," I sputtered. It was remarkable how easily she could put me back on my heels. "It's not the bag. It's just... I'm not quite strong enough."

"Your words." Sun Hee rolled her eyes and said it with a dry smirk, making Jin Sook burst into laughter.

I blushed furiously as what she said hit home. I had walked right into it. Her mockery should have upset me. At some intellectual level it did. But a visceral part of me responded with arousal, and weirdly I felt the strength drain even more from me.

Again I tried to lift Sun Hee's suitcase, but my cock ached in its cage and a submissive weakness twinged in my arms. The suitcase tumbled back to the pavement, spilling from my useless arms.

Sun Hee's laughter was high and light, genuinely delighted, but edged with a willingness to be cruel that was new to her. "Wow, that was just pathetic," she said, turning to her friend. She turned her body toward Jin Sook so she was leaning back against the car like a model posing for a fashion shoot. One arm propped against the hood of the engine while her other arm reached across her body and lightly clasped the bow tied at the waist of her dress. The pose rotated her pelvis upward and her breasts outward. The colorful scarf at her neck emphasized the petiteness of her body, though her little ivory jacket hide more than I would have liked.

Sun Hee looked at me over her right shoulder, then turned back toward Jin Sook. The oversized lenses of her sunglasses made her look both cute and strangely dangerous at the same time. "I guess he really is too weak."

Jin Sook snorted. She seemed to hesitate, surprised that the normally sweet and shy Sun Hee was goading her to tease me, but it didn't take much to persuade Jin Sook to be cruel. She nodded along gravely. "A real man could lift a suitcase. I thought all American boys were supposed to be strong. Not like this." She flicked her wrist dismissively.

Her hand gesture made my cock twinge.

Then Jin Sook turned toward me and lifted her chin in challenge. "You hear me? A real man could lift a suitcase. You are not a real man." Jin Sook's English was good, but accented and limited. Surely that explained the cruel bluntness of her comment. Or maybe Jin Sook meant it just as insulting as it sounded.

She had such a knack for conveying disdain and boredom. Even as she was speaking to me, or rather at me, Jin Sook was fishing through her Chanel purse for a tube of lipstick. She looked right at me as she puckered her mouth and expertly reapplied the scarlet red, all the while gazing right through me, as though the eyes behind her pink designer sunglasses couldn't be bothered to notice me.

Sun Hee threw her head back and laughed, delighted by the outrageousness of her friend. The wind blew her hair back, streaming away from her face, and her mouth was open wide showing the gleaming white of her teeth. At some point, I realized that Sun Hee's nipples were hard. They showed plainly through the semi-sheer fabric of her dress like tiny little erasers. She was enjoying this!

"You hear that, puppy?" Sun Hee called out. "Jin Sook thinks you're not a real man."

Not a real man - is that what Sun Hee thought too? Her words shocked me, and a tremor ran down the length of my spine and settled deep into the sensitive area between my legs, almost as though Sun Hee had reached her tiny hand between my legs, grabbed my vulnerable balls, and squeezed. My breath came in short, shallow bursts. Unconsciously, I had started to rub my cage against the edge of her suitcase almost as though I was humping the bag in front of them, though of course the cage prevented the satisfaction of any sensation.

Their words humiliated me yet triggered a response that was deeply sexual.

Having these two beautiful girls berate me was arousing in a way that almost made me want to fail, yet at the same time I was so badly hoping to make a better impression on Sun Hee this semester. I wanted so much to be the man she needed me to be. Picking them up at the airport after their long international flight was supposed to be a chance for me to look strong and gallant, but instead the two girls found it child's play to make me look weak and useless.

"I'm trying really hard," I whined. Gathering myself, I grunted and wrangled Sun Hee's largest bag into place in the trunk.

I stepped back triumphant, but Sun Hee was not impressed. Again she cut me down to size by gesturing to the other four bags on the cart and rolling her eyes expressively. "Any day now," she said. Then she turned back to Jin Sook and said something in Korean.

Whatever it was caused the aloof princess to laugh cruelly, and their mockery ripped the strength right out of me. Jin Sook was on her phone now texting, only half paying attention, while Sun Hee lounged against the car, one foot bent at the knee and resting against the fender. Her well manicured fingers tapped out a rhythm against the hood. This new confidence Sun Hee was feeling continued to surprise me.