Sun Hee's Cruel Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Annyeong ha-se-yo, annyeong ha-se-yo, annyeong ha-se-yo," the girls called out to each other in rapid Korean, their voices high and lilting, and SooYoung scooted to make room for my girlfriend beside her and welcomed Sun Hee's hand around her waist. I never could understand why PDA was so frowned upon, yet such intimate touching among female friends felt perfectly natural.

All four girls laughed and tittered as I tried my own annyeong ha-se-yo, a no doubt badly pronounced hello. But then the girls were already ignoring me, talking fast in Korean, as I awkwardly lowered myself down at the table near Min Ha. There's something uniquely disconcerting and arousing about listening to your girlfriend speak in a language you can't understand, knowing full well that she may be talking about you, saying things to her friends she would never say in front of you otherwise. It was also an important reminder of the rich and complex inner life of Sun Hee that I still knew little about.

But even as Sun Hee was chatting about the weather and classes and the weekend, switching finally into English so I could follow, she was already directing my attention in a wholly different way.

Her hand, draped so casually across SooYoung's waist as they lay side by side on the chaise, was acting anything but innocent. Her fingers were gathering the fabric of SooYoung's dress and, casually yet deliberately, tugging it upwards, teasing me with a steadily expanding view of her friend's inner thighs.

SooYoung had amazing, creamy thighs. Her legs were long and impossibly slender, with her feet tucked daintily into a pair of white, strappy sandals, and her right leg bent slightly to reveal the smooth and creamy curve of her inner leg.

My penis immediately started to tingle. Watching every subtle movement of Sun Hee's fingers and every slow, agonizingly slow, millimeter of SooYoung's dress lift upwards, I felt my penis begin to swell inside the tiny plastic cage in my pants. My breath started to rise, my pulse began to tremble, and I became acutely aware of the heat of Min Ha's body beside me.

SooYoung wore a simple, short-sleeved white tshirt underneath a peach colored dress, and an oversized, floppy hat protected her fine features from the sun. Her hair was dyed a reddish brown and cut shorter than the other girls, styled to just brush against her narrow shoulders and curled outwards in a kind of 60s housewife do. All in all it was the kind of modest and very feminine look typical of her, a Korean girl-next-door. SooYoung was more pretty than sexy, especially next to Sun Hee and Jin Sook, and she was the kind of girl who wanted more than anything to just blend in.

The thing about her dress though was it was short.

It was one of those baffling cultural differences that I still didn't really understand. Even as a hint of cleavage was frowned upon, Korean women regularly wore dresses and skirts that to my mind were almost shockingly short, and they seemed to think nothing of it.

So while SooYoung's dress was perfectly modest by Korean standards, the hem came down to only about mid-thigh, and as Sun Hee slowly tugged at the middle of her dress, a breath-taking expanse of the Korean girl's smooth and pale inner thigh became on display.

I gulped.

Any doubt about the intention of her display was dispelled by the defiant and devious look Sun Hee shot my way. She knew how horny I was, and how intimidated I felt around her friends. She knew how uncomfortable I would feel about exposing her friend like this and yet at the same time how hungry I was to look, and Sun Hee found that power addicting. Honestly, though, as much as teasing me, I think part of what Sun Hee liked was just flouting the rules. A stubborn girl, she felt compelled to rebel and resist, and she liked seeing what she could get away with with her innocent friend, too. It gave her a way to feel in control among a group of friends who often pushed her around and peer pressured her.

"You should button up," Jin Sook interrupted, gesturing towards Sun Hee's one undone button on her blouse, as if to illustrate the point. Sun Hee glowered but gave in -- and then her hand moved right back to SooYoung's skirt, all while her friend was entirely unaware of her exposure.

Sun Hee enjoyed teasing me with a show of her friend's legs, and not for the first time. Another inch and I would see the color of her panties!

My arousal rose, despite my best attempt to resist, and my penis pressed now against the implacable wall of its cage.

But conversation was going on without me, forcing to me fight between a need to pay attention to the conversation and a desire to ogle SooYoung. "What they did was quite unacceptable," Jin Sook was saying. She was telling some story from dinner the night before in the self-assured manner of someone used to being the center of attention, utterly self-involved and at the same time utterly charming.

Min Ha laughed, and despite myself I was listening too.

Jin Sook was gorgeous. There's really no other way to put it; she's so beautiful that just being near her made me sweat.

At 5'8", Jin Sook was tall and impossibly slender, with the willowy charisma of a model. Thin lips, a long, narrow nose, and darkly smoldering eyes gave her a coldly sensual appearance, even as there was something undeniably magnetic about her. She bore the confidence, self-assurance, and grace that only came from money, and very likely Jin Sook had no idea just how much special treatment she received in life because of it. Yet it was hard not to admire her.

As she told her story, Jin Sook steepled her hands and lightly tapped her fingertips, making her long, manicured nails click together. Her jet black hair spilled down her back in undulating waves, and today she was wearing this unbelievably sexy crocheted halter top. The dark gray hugged every perfect curve of her small but pert breasts, making it modest for all its striking look, before narrowing at her waist, highlighting her toned stomach and high hip bones. Below that she wore white leather jeans that clung so tightly to her long legs that they looked painted on.

The halter top completely covered her rounded breasts, but it left her narrow shoulders unexpectedly naked. The contrast between the pale yellow skin of her shoulders and the lustrous black of her hair made my jaw ache. Her skin looked impossibly smooth, like silk.

I felt bad for looking, both because of faithfulness to Sun Hee and because I knew she felt competitive with Jin Sook. But I couldn't help it. Jin Sook had this power I couldn't resist, even as I knew she lured me toward destruction.

Some men would say they like a woman with more meat on her bones, but once those men saw Jin Sook's willowy body in one of her expensive maxi dresses or watch her impossibly long legs sway seductively in white four-inch Givenchy heels, believe me -- every one of those men would immediately change their mind.

It just wasn't fair.

Yet I had never yet seen Jin Sook with a man, Asian or otherwise. She always made sure she was the center of every man's attention, and yet no man seemed able to measure up to her impossibly high standards. She left everyone feeling wanting. Likely any man lucky enough to date her would leave feeling castrated.

As I said, it just wasn't fair.

And right now it wasn't fair the way Jin Sook kept gathering and regathering her hair, first combing her lush and lustrous hair neatly over one shoulder and then over the other. Each time she lifted her arms up over her head, elbows up high, she made her firm breasts rise upwards, pressing up against the tightness of her halter until the little nubs of her nipples became visible through the crocheted top.

I doubt Jin Sook was conscious of what she was doing to me. Oh, she knew full well the kind of effect she had on men and she had to understand the rivalry Sun Hee felt with her, but Jin Sook's behavior came from the long practice of an alpha. Her behavior was mere habit. I was quite certain she didn't care about me beyond that. But either way, she was making my poor little cock so hard inside my cage I worried it would break.

I wanted to beg her to stop.

Sun Hee didn't like it either, but for different reasons. She didn't like feeling upstaged.

So my sweet and impulsive girl upped the ante.

Pulling closer to SooYoung, Sun Hee snuggled in toward her friend and brushed her lips against her neck, passing off as friendship what was clearly supposed to make me drool in envy. It worked, too. The incongruity of Sun Hee with her innocent little pigtails only made the scene hotter.

Watching Sun Hee's full breasts press against her friend's body, her soft tits straining against SooYoung's feminine little peach dress triggered a visceral memory of Sun Hee's delicious body pressing up against me that way. And I ached for it.

A confused SooYoung seemed to enjoy her affection also. She had a boyfriend, SooYoung was the kind of boy-crazy girl who always had a boyfriend, even though she was likely still a virgin, but sometimes her closeness with my girl made me wonder. My girlfriend's friendly little kiss brought a smile to SooYoung's lips, and she too snuggled closer, feeling lazy and languorous in the warm sun.

This had the effect of letting SooYoung's legs open a little as she seemed to drift off a bit, and of course Sun Hee's mischievous glance toward me spelled trouble.

Soon SooYoung's dress was rising again, the pale peach hem inching up her pale and creamy thighs. And with it, my cock surged with helpless anticipation.

Another millimeter and I would see her panties. I would see her panties! And not for the first time. It was so wrong and so tantalizing, but Sun Hee had teased me before with SooYoung's panties. She seemed to enjoy it. She liked tempting me with pussy that was denied me -- pussy that she denied me. SooYoung's likely virginity made the whole thing so much more transgressive.

For Sun Hee it was the thrill of control. She liked dominating me, but she liked controlling her friend also. It was part of the long apprenticeship she was undertaking to discover just how much power a girl like her could have in the world.

SooYoung's eyelids flickered, and Jin Sook's story continued, and the dress inched higher.

And beside me, I sensed little Min Ha's tiny body stiffen and quiver.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see that poor Min Ha was captive to Jin Sook's story, listening politely and nodding along, but like me her attention was keenly elsewhere.

She had been sitting beside me largely unnoticed this whole time. Sadly, this was her burden. Min Ha was so quiet and so shy that she naturally faded into the background, and she seemed under no illusions about her status in the hierarchy. If Jin Sook was the alpha girl, poor Min Ha was undoubtedly the bottom.

Despite her flat chest and girlish figure Min Ha was actually quite pretty though. She wore a rather cheaply made white dress and a pale pink bra that was entirely unnecessary. But while her long and perfectly straight hair sat rather limply, Min Ha's strikingly dark eyebrows and pale face made her eyes look especially large and liquid, and there was something extremely delicate and vulnerable about her.

I realized too that since I first sat down, she was now sitting substantially closer to me, her fragile shoulder almost brushing against mine. Had she gravitated toward me or had I been unknowingly drawn to her?

As SooYoung was about to be exposed, I felt keenly aware of Min Ha's hand clenched around the rounded metal bench of the table, a bare hairsbreadth from my thigh. A frisson of arousal tingled through my thighs and down to the very base of my spine, thick like a sheet of static electricity.

Was she watching this? Was she turned on too?

Why did that possibility make me feel even more helpless? If she sensed my helplessness, di that made me beneath even her in the hierarchy?

The whole scene felt surreal. Jin Sook and the girls continued talking as though nothing unusual was going on, and indeed SooYoung and Jin Sook did seem entirely unaware. But beneath the surface, there was so much repressed sexuality taking place, so many forbidden desires threatening to become exposed, and my girlfriend was at the heart of all of it. Impulsive Sun Hee was playing out this erotic scenario beneath her friends' notice, making me dance like a puppet to her invisible strings and making my poor trapped penis throb and ache with frustration. She knew she was pushing me toward the edge, and indeed, Sun Hee likely hoped she could provoke me into some embarrassing crack in decorum.

And then it came. The barest peak of the private and intimate V of SooYoung's upper thighs, the pale blue of her cotton panties, all that was covering her pale and private pussy.

I ached to see it, and ached to see more. It wasn't SooYoung's panties per se that made me yearn, though there was a certain magic to seeing an innocent girl unknowingly exposed this way, wondering if I might be seeing the panties of a virgin. It was the transgression of the moment, the feeling of being under Sun Hee's exquisite control, and the humiliating truth that I had been denied any pussy so long that even just a glimpse of panties had become breathtaking.

Even if SooYoung was a virgin, at least she had control over her own sex, unlike me.

As her panties came into view, Sun Hee's gaze flicked up me and she locked her eyes with mine. My girl wanted to see the agony of desire written on my face, and whatever she did see there brought a wicked grin.

I knew what Sun Hee was thinking. She was mocking me. Go on, push open SooYoung's legs, she seemed to say, push up her dress and plunge inside her like a man.

Another man in my situation would fantasize about just that: pushing open SooYoung's legs, pushing up her dress, and plunging inside her. Taking her. I knew this well; I was painfully aware of how another man would respond and how I myself would have responded only a few months ago. But now my fantasy had helplessly changed. Now what I fantasized about was kneeling down before her. I imagined lowering my head before SooYoung... before Sun Hee... and tasting her. Licking her. Tasting the heat and arousal of her sex on my tongue, and swallowing part of her inside me.

I ached for this. I ached for this submission.

Knowing how a man would act, fucking her and dominating her, only made my feeling of submission more agonizing and exquisite.

Of course, I literally couldn't act anyway.

We were in public.

But more than that I was literally impotent. The cage locked around me prevented any erection, prevented any hope of sexual completion. Sun Hee had rendered me utterly incapable of sex. She had declared me "pussy free" and threatened to keep me that way, locked up and cast aside. And it was her chastity cage locked around me that was plunging me deeper into submission.

And in that moment, I broke, just as Sun Hee hoped I would.

A long, wordless gasp escaped from my lips, "Uhhhhhhhhhh." It was almost like the sound a man makes when orgasming and pumping inside a woman, but of course I wasn't. I couldn't.

As my sudden gasp trailed off, interrupting Jin Sook's story, she looked at me with such open disdain and disapproval, her cold, dark eyes judging me in contemptuous silence. SooYoung too looked at me with blank confusion written on her soft, feminine features, unaware that her little blue cotton panties were on display and filling me with such frustrated desire.

There was nothing I could say, no answer I could give to these Korean girls' questioning stares to explain my strange outburst. All I could do was endure their wilting, humiliating looks, an experience that made my penis throb even harder, even as it shrivelled up, threatening to disappear under their humiliating gaze.

Sun Hee, meanwhile, was burying her face in her shoulder, smothering a giggle of triumph, amused to see how she pushed me into such a compromising position.

Even Min Ha was staring at me, her pale face blank and wan. Her tiny little hand lifted to slip her limp hair back behind her ear, and judging from the wetness of her eyes, she was unmistakably aroused too, though what she desired was inscrutable. Her fingers trembled by her ear for a moment... then she pressed her other hand down between her legs and squeezed her thighs around herself, making her shoulder shake and brush against mine.

The touch was so unexpected... so sudden... that electricity shot up my spine, and I gasped audibly. Again.

Sun Hee grinned in wolfish triumph, mistaking the reason for my exclamation. "What's gotten into you?" Jin Sook demanded. She held me pinned with her eyes as her red fingernails tapped against her glass. The glossy red of her nails mirrored the red of her lipstick as she pursed her lips.

Jin Sook's demanding stare threatened to pull the truth from me. I felt paralyzed by fear of discovery, and beside me, a trembling Min Ha gasped also, her voice breathy and faltering as if she too was aroused by helplessness, both of us helpless.

Somehow, having this little waif of a girl, so innocent and so clearly inexperienced, share this moment with me amplified the arousal and humiliation exponentially. I felt suddenly breathless. Unable to speak.

I was paralyzed with humiliation, feeling everyone's gaze on me.

"Uh-h-h," I stammered pathetically.

A nervous Min Ha trembled and shifted beside me again, and I ached to take her hand and draw it in between my legs, but whether to enjoy the sensation of her hand on my cock or for the humiliation of having her discover the chastity cage, I honestly couldn't say.

How would Sun Hee react if I did?

God, this moment was getting out of control.

And then, thankfully, the spell was abruptly broken.

Ever rebellious, Sun Hee impulsively grabbed SooYoung's dress and, laughing, flipped it upwards the way a mischievous young boy torments his sister at church. For the briefest moment we saw everything: SooYoung's panties, her slender thighs, her pale belly, her vulnerable and desirable body.

And then SooYoung shrieked and jerked herself upright, laughing in shock, and scrambled to pin her dress back in place. Her hands gripped tight around the hem of her dress as she pressed between her thighs. The girl blushed furiously as she tried to recover her modesty, scandalized as much by her own sudden scream as by her unexpected exposure. Such public embarrassment was what Koreans feared above all else.

"Sun Hee! What has gotten into you?" SooYoung yelled in shock, and Sun Hee fell back on the chaise laughing and laughing.

Beside me, Min Ha giggled madly while holding both hands awkwardly up to her face, covering herself, and Jin Sook glared at all of us.

"Sun Hee!" Jin Sook scolded, clenching her hands around her now empty glass.

Unhappy to discover that apparently something had been going on that she wasn't in on, Jin Sook seemed ready to launch into the kind of chastening lecture that Sun Hee so hated, which would ruin everything. So seeing her now empty highball glass and acting on impulse to cover for my girlfriend, I volunteered, "Can I get you another drink, Jin Sook?"

Jin Sook's mouth set into a firm line, luscious and red. "Yes, you will," she answered. Not a request, and making no move for her wallet.

But I hopped to obey, and not just because I was eager to diffuse the situation. The chastity cage had that kind of effect. These days I found myself running lots of errands for these four Korean girls, thanks to Sun Hee's cage.

When I came back, it was as though nothing had happened. Sun Hee was chatting amiably with her three friends. She was kneeling on a chaise of her own now, leaning over a magazine on her hands and knees and casually flipping the pages, a posture that pushed her ass up into the air in a way that looked especially tantalizing.