Sun Hee's Cruel Tease Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ass up and head down, it was basically like she was signalling.

Sun Hee's tight maroon pencil skirt stretched tight across her rounded ass and highlighted her narrow waist. The skirt was so tight that walking up to her from behind I could see the folds of her sex outlined against the fabric. And the little slit in the skirt was right there at the top of her thighs. All I had to do was nudge her skirt upwards and plunge my cock into the glory of her pussy to enjoy a heaven like I had never imagined before.

But of course I couldn't do anything of the sort. Not with her cage. And not while at her mercy.

And yet, out in public like this, crowds of students milling behind her, Sun Hee had to be aware of the invitation she was making.

"Did you have fun?" Sun Hee looked back at me with a smirk and wiggled her ass. The question was innocuous enough that her friends didn't really register it, but I knew exactly what she meant. She wanted to know if I enjoyed her little show.

I gulped and nodded, knowing all too well how easily she could read the discomfort and sexual frustration on my face. The chastity cage she locked around my penis made certain that all pussy was denied me, whether hers or SooYoung's or anyone else's. I was simply out of luck. Cut off. Chaste.

And Sun Hee loved it!

She loved having my cock safely locked away, yet still she ached for cock of her own.

The sexy outfits Sun Hee wore, her teasing displays, the attention she got from other men, the occasional way she flirted and smiled back -- all this took on another meaning given that I was held in chastity to her and she was... wholly unconstrained.

As if to prove the point, Sun Hee chose that moment to smile broadly over her shoulder and wave to someone at the far end of the patio. Following her eyes led me to a handsome young black man, a bit short perhaps, but well-muscled and wearing a wide and friendly smile.

Reggie.

Sun Hee was still on her knees with her hips in the air, so she was treating Reggie to a welcoming view of her bright red ass as he smiled and waved back. Her ass wiggled again, and unconsciously, Sun Hee's fingers wrapped around the long tassel that hung from the waist of her skirt, and moved her hands up and down on the tassel clutched between her thighs.

Just then Jin Sook asked the question that all of the girls had clearly been dying to ask. "So, are you two back together then?"

Happily I started to answer, "Ye--"

"Maybe," Sun Hee finished, interrupting me.

Well, shit. Maybe there was another problem.

***

"We're not back together?" I asked, as soon as we were alone again in my dorm room.

I must have looked and sounded pitiful because Sun Hee slapped my arm and laughed playfully. "Don't over think it," she said.

That wasn't, I noticed, really an answer. "But Sun Hee, I love you."

She stepped toward me, smiling, and with a little seductive wiggle of her hips she asked, "Aren't you satisfied with what you have?" Then Sun Hee reached down and gave a little tap to the front of my pants to make clear her meaning.

Just a little tap. That's all she needed.

I blushed a sudden and furious red, and my sleeping penis instantly jumped awake at her touch. I couldn't feel her, but the vibration of her tap sent a shiver to the root of my sex. My cock was so eager, so pathetically eager, to respond to her it was infuriating, but I wanted more. How could she do that to me so easily?

Worse was her smirk and Sun Hee's confidence about how easily she manipulated me, and how willingly I allowed her to do it.

Still, I wanted an answer. "So why did you tell them -- "

"Come here," Sun Hee interrupted and pulled me close. Suddenly her small, tight little body melted in my arms, and she murmured with contentment. It was a glorious feeling having her snuggle into my arms, and as I pulled Sun Hee close she burrowed deeper. Her tiny hands closed into little balls that nudged up into my armpits, and she laid her face against my chest, feeling me breathe. Having this sexy little Korean girl in my arms again was ecstasy: her petite little frame, her narrow little waist, the fullness of her breasts, her eager hands.

Even as I was the one wrapping myself around her, I felt enveloped. Her scent and the warmth of her body surrounded me, and it felt like heaven. Her breasts pressed warm and soft against my chest, and there was still a heat coming from between her legs.

Apparently I wasn't the only one still riled up from her little tease on the patio. And god, I wanted to fuck her. Pressed tight against her body this way, my desire for her came alive, and I thrust my poor, eager little cock harder against her pubic bone. All I could think about was wanting to mate with Sun Hee.

Dry humping her this way felt pathetic, but I couldn't help myself. With the plastic prison of the cage preventing any real contact, the gesture was deeply, agonizingly unsatisfying, though it elicited a sigh of pleasure from Sun Hee.

"Mmm, somebody likes that, doesn't he?" she teased. Sun Hee enjoyed feeling the urgency with which I ground up against her, and she reached down over my pants to grip my trapped cock. "Does he like that?" she demanded. "Does he like feeling so close to my hot little pussy?"

"Ahhgh, you know he does, Sun Hee," I groaned. And it was true. Even caged, my penis loved feeling the heat from her. The warmth of her pussy was like a homing device, a magnet.

"He's yours," I murmured, "He's always yours. Always yours." And Sun Hee hummed in agreement.

The passion was rising for both of us. I pulled her tighter against me, squeezing her ribs, and her small hands clutched at the fabric of my shirt, urging me tighter. My love for Sun Hee was an ache that overrode even the pain of my penis as it strained to the point of breaking against the cage, and I could no longer restrain my need for her.

I leaned down and kissed Sun Hee -- deeply, passionately, searchingly.

Her lips opened, soft and warm and wet, and our hot breath mixed in an increasingly erotic exchange. Sun Hee's tongue searched mine. She leaned up into me, straining on her toes, and I could feel her legs starting to tremble even as I held her safely in my strong arms. Sun Hee's breasts swelled against my chest, and her public bone straddled my thigh, grinding against me in a way that left me sure my pants would be wet from her pussy juice. Her cunt was like fire against me, and I swear I was ready to try to push my cock up inside her, cage and all. I just needed to be inside her.

I could feel her losing control too.

It was the kind of passion we had felt when we first met, before so much changed between us and before she brought out a submissiveness in me I never knew was there.

It was the same passion that led her to open her legs for other men on the first date, the passion that drove her desire for sex, her need for sex. She was ready to open -- she needed it too -- but sex had changed for us, maybe forever. Sun Hee's newly discovered love of dominance, and my hopeless submission to her desires, now defined us.

She could have unlocked me, but she didn't want to.

Instead Sun Hee squirmed in my arms, twisting herself around so that she could lean forward over her desk and arch her butt back against me. The way she arched backwards, grinding her upturned ass back on my cock, only amplified my need. Without the cage, any man in my position would have hiked her skirt up and plunged their cock into her waiting pussy in a heartbeat, and Sun Hee's heavy breath and eager moans made unmistakable how much she wanted it.

"Do you like how I assume the position?" Sun Hee said, looking back at me over her shoulder with naked arousal, taunting me with her availability. Her eyes were dark and wet. Her pussy was right there, bare and available.

"God, I want to fuck you, Sun Hee!" I gasped, my voice heavy with urgency and desire. I honestly thought I might die from frustration. But my cock was trapped. I couldn't even get erect.

Looking into Sun Hee's flushed face and dilated eyes, for one bright moment I could believe that she would unlock my cage and we would fuck and everything would go back to the way things were between us. But Sun Hee then burst out laughing and broke away from my kiss. "But you can't!" she chortled, and just like that the tension between us changed. It didn't go away, it just changed.

Sun Hee danced away from my arms teasingly, looking me up and down and savoring the naked desperation she had provoked in me. Whatever she saw on my face -- my expression of shock and need and helplessness -- made her laugh delightedly.

Her reaction was so cruel! So incredibly cruel, and worse so for how it came to her naturally. She wasn't acting.

I suppose the charge it gives a woman to get a man so desperately wound up for her he loses all control and then shutting him down cold must be a powerful aphrodisiac.

Sun Hee panted heavily. Her excited face was blotched with red, her hair was tousled, and her shirt had come untucked. Her heaving breasts, big and round, strained against the helpless buttons of her blouse. Sun Hee was unmistakably aroused. She was eager for sex. She was ready to open her legs for a man. But my cock strained painfully against the confines of my cage, and all this just made her feel powerful. As I said, this new life had changed us.

Maybe her frustration at my inability to give her the fucking she needed was part of what fueled her cruelty.

"But you can't," Sun Hee repeated. "You can't fuck me." She shrugged her shoulders and gestured with both hands toward my crotch. Sun Hee held both hands open, palms up, and waved them back and forth to emphasize her point. "You can't even get hard, baby."

Ouch! "Baby!..." I gasped.

Seeing this cute little Korean girl tilt her head to the side and laugh at me like that was unimaginable. How could a girl who looked so innocent turn out to be so cruel? God help me, her humiliation only made my cock throb harder, even as my shoulders wilted in defeat.

But I didn't want to give up. I really wanted to be with her. After waiting so long, I wanted my chance at her pussy, finally. "You could unlock me?" I suggested hopefully.

Sadly, even I could hear how unconvincing that sounded.

"Now, now," she teased, keeping me at arm's length. "Don't be getting any ideas. I like you in that little cage." Sun Hee lifted her hand to her face, wiping our combined spit and saliva, and she smiled. Her lips were plump and red. She looked triumphant.

We were still freshly back together, still feeling each other out, and I wasn't sure what the rules were. But it seemed like Sun Hee did -- and she wasn't telling me.

I reached for her. God, I couldn't help it. Sun Hee's chest still heaved with passion. Her nipples poked through the fabric of her shirt like hard little bullets eager for a man's touch, and I swear I could feel the heat from her pussy even from here. I wanted my arms back around her tiny waist. I wanted to push that short little pencil skirt up over her narrow hips. I wanted rip off her little panties...

But Sun Hee kept dancing away, laughing cruelly at my obvious lust.

Like a matador with a bull, it was becoming a game, except she was the one wearing red. I reached for her, and Sun Hee batted my hand away. I reached for her, and she smacked me down again.

"You like this, don't you?" I laughed in defeat. My helpless desperation faded some, and as frustrating as this was I was smiling and laughing too, though I was still aching for her. I was achingly horny for her, and after weeks of enforced chastity that part was no game.

Her hair was loose now, pulled out of her pigtails, and plastered wildly across her face. Sun Hee looked up at me with those big brown eyes, confident and beautiful and vulnerable all at once. One of her earrings had come loose from when we kissed with such passion, and another button had popped open revealing even more of her impressive tits. Her bra-clad breasts swung pendulously from side to side.

"Yeah," she confessed. "I like this." Sun Hee smiled at me through her tousled hair. She brushed her black hair out of her eye and for a moment looked vulnerable. "I'm not sure why though."

I answered for her. "You like seeing how passionate I get for you. You like how you can rile me up and make me beg. You like seeing me suffer for you."

Sun Hee ducked her head to the side and smiled shyly. "I do." For her it must have felt like an odd thing to confess to. It wasn't how a girl was supposed to feel, taking sexual pleasure from another person's suffering. She looked down and blushed, but when she looked back up, Sun Hee wore a wide, toothy smile. "It's actually kind of fun," she laughed.

The glint was back in her eye. "Do you really want to fuck me?"

Sun Hee was issuing a challenge, but it was a challenge I was bound to lose. She had the cards stacked against me. "So bad you have absolutely no idea," I answered.

I said it with a rueful honesty that made her snort in amusement.

Then Sun Hee studied my face with a sudden seriousness. Her dark, liquid eyes held my gaze, and I felt like she was probing for some deep truth between us. "Do you want me to be cruel?"

Her words were oddly calm and uninflected, and at first I wasn't sure what she was asking. Was she opening a door here? A chance to return to some more normal, more healthy and less passionate relationship between us? Or was she pushing for something more dangerous, a door that would lead us to a discovery of still darker and untold desires? Again her words echoed between us, "Do you want me to be cruel?"

And looking into her sweet and innocent eyes, Sun Hee pulled the answer from me as though unbidden. "...Yes..."

"Do you want me to keep you 'pussy free'?" Her eyes were big and dark and mysterious.

"...Yes..." Why was I saying this?

"Show me," she said.

"What?" I froze, suddenly uncertain what she meant.

"Show me," Sun Hee repeated. But she was already stepping toward me, and her hands were on my pants, her tiny fingers rough and awkward tugging open my belt and brusquely undoing my pants.

I felt panicked by anticipation. She was about to touch my cock. Sun Hee was about to touch my cock!

With her standing this close, I could see her chest heave up and down with each breath, and her throat constricted as she swallowed. Her tiny little ear was only inches from my face as she looked downward, and then her delicate hands were reaching into my pants, reaching into my underwear.

Sun Hee was invading me, and I felt paralyzed.

The touch of her fingertips against my cage brought a gasp of pleasure and anticipation, and yet, maddeningly, a peculiar absence of sensation. The hard plastic of the cage conveyed the weight and pressure of her touch, but not the touch itself. But god, it was the heat of her hand I most yearned for, and it was the heat of her hand that I couldn't feel.

Then her fingers felt their way around to the sensitive underside of my exposed and swollen balls, and the sudden warmth of her intimate touch melted my whole body. This absolutely beautiful Korean girl was leaning over me and inspecting my genitals with such sublime and tender intimacy.

I gasped and sighed loudly, bringing a happy little pixie smile to Sun Hee's face.

It's an odd thing to go so long without the intimate caress of a woman and then suddenly have it again. And feeling the intense reaction her touch had on me, Sun Hee must have experienced a similar intimacy. She peered deeply into my eyes as she held me in her hand, gently probing my balls and studying every subtlety of my reaction, and the experience was emotionally intense for both of us.

This was cruelty. But this was love.

Next, Sun Hee deftly tugged my caged cock from out of my pants, with the fly of my jeans hanging open and my underwear half-tugged down off my hips.

And there I stood, feeling vulnerable and silly and powerfully turned on.

My penis looked more than a little ridiculous hanging out of my pants. It looked both bulky and small at the same time, vaguely threatening with this strange contraption locked onto it, and yet utterly harmless. The cage itself featured a smooth, clear plastic shell molded into the shape of a flaccid penis. Then a thick plastic ring encircled the base of my penis acting like a tight cock ring, ensuring I was constantly aroused, and a little series of pins held the whole thing in place -- along with the delicate little heart-shaped padlock that Sun Hee had placed there.

A lock that had not seen its key in weeks.

Sun Hee stared down at my caged penis in rapt fascination. She held the plastic shell that covered my penis delicately in her hand, and I was certain she could feel the pulse of my penis as it strained against the plastic with each beat of my heart.

"It's so cute," she breathed, clearly transfixed.

But "cute" wasn't the word I wanted to hear as a man, and as I gazed down with her at my helpless penis, I felt acutely aware of how the cage didn't just frustrate my erections. It also made my penis look pathetic and vulnerable. The cage was by definition too small, and so my penis smashed against the contours of the cage and swelled into every available nook and cranny. Instead of hard and erect and manly and imposing, my penis just looked so darn vulnerable.

Imagine some octopus squishing against the glass of its aquarium.

As if reading my mind, Sun Hee looked up at me and laughed in amusement. "It's so tiny."

"It is not small!" I sputtered in protest. What she said stung, but at the same time she could feel how her words made my penis surge and pulse in her hand.

Sun Hee smirked and held up my caged penis balanced the palm of her hand. "Oh, honey, look at it," she teased, and then said something else in Korean I couldn't understand: gwi-yeo-un. She repeated it several times, gwi-yeo-un, gwi-yeo-un, and somehow hearing her describe my penis in Korean, not being able to understand what she was saying, made the experience even more achingly humiliating.

Admittedly, her hand was very small and it held my penis easily.

"That's just the cage," I insisted, hoping it was true. "Let me out, and I'll show you how big my cock really is." Maybe my bravado sounded more convincing to her than it did to me.

"Oh?" she asked, tapping her fingernail thoughtfully against the plastic of the cage. Each little vibration echoed down to the base of my needy shaft, and I felt suddenly hopeful. Sun Hee seemed tempted.

"I'll fuck you good, baby," I promised. "I mean it."

"Is that a promise?" Sun Hee weighed my penis in her hands, her tone firm and demanding.

Truly, when standing with your penis exposed like that in front of a woman, a fully dressed woman, it's hard to sound confident about anything. I hesitated. I didn't mean to, but I hesitated. And Sun Hee pounced.

She leaned up and whispered into my ear, "You couldn't handle me. You couldn't handle my hot little pussy. That's why you've never had my tight little pussy." She made each word hot and breathy, and god help me if my whole body didn't buck and tremble. The fact this talk was coming from a petite and innocent-seeming little Korean girl only made her words more shameful, and it was like her shaming had triggered a kind of submissive orgasm. My whole body shuddered, my trapped penis spasmed, and I think my cock even leaked a little in her hand.

Sun Hee looked at me with open disappointment. "See?" she said, and dropped my penis, leaving it to dangle in empty air. She wiped her hand on the side of her skirt, and her readiness to open my cage had visibly faded.

She looked disappointed.

"Please," I begged in panic, knees buckling. I could feel her pulling away and I needed to cum. "Please, please just release me." I just needed to cum, I needed to cum.