Sun Hee's Cruel Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was making her react with such amazement?

Hurrying back, straining under the weight of all three pitchers and struggling not to spill, I missed whatever the story was and felt like a fool standing there in front Sun Hee. She didn't even acknowledge me as I poured her beer and carefully placed the mug into her delicate hands, my cock throbbing and straining in my cage, but instead Sun Hee turned from Cree to stare around at the other guys, looking to them for confirmation of whatever bullshit it was Cree was spreading. They met her eyes and nodded soberly. Her wide eyes got even bigger. She lowered her head to her beer, holding the heavy mug in both hands, and gulped audibly. Foam covered her lips as she looked back at Cree, shy and shocked and boldly curious all at once. Feeling invisible, I watched her big breasts heave underneath her filmy pink dress, which had shifted on her shoulders to leave the white strap of her bra plainly visible.

What had he been telling her?

Beside her, Cree smirked and nudged closer. He was unmistakably pleased by her dramatic reaction to his story. His smile was wide and toothy, his large teeth shining white against his thick beard, a dark, stubbly beard that I bet she found fascinating. As a Korean girl, facial hair was very new and intriguing, and admittedly it looked very good on him. Charismatic as always, Cree's smile was so beguiling that it took me several moments to register his true transgression: his hand was on my girl's knee.

And Sun Hee didn't pull away.

Seeing his hand there on her knee, dark against her pale skin, left me breathless. My cock surged and pulsed helplessly in my cage. My thoughts were a confused jumble of jealousy and arousal, and I just stood there, half expecting his hand to rise higher up her thigh or Sun Hee to part her legs.

More honestly, I think I half wanted it.

My spine tingled with this strange feeling that left me paralyzed, like static electricity coursing across my shoulders and down my back all the way down to my tailbone. My balls tingled too, but it was different somehow, like they had drawn up inside me, and my breath came low and shallow.

Sun Hee turned her head and looked up at me. Some sixth sense told me she was feeling it too, the same static electricity, the same pulsing fear and arousal, the same feeling of paralysis. The hem of her dress, inches above his fingers, fluttered up and down over the tops of her smooth thighs as her breath heaved in her chest.

She just looked up at me, as another man touched her leg.

"Well, aren't you going to pour Cree some beer too?" Her breath had a kind of thickness to it, and it was only then that I registered I was still holding the pitcher of beer.

Obedient, and feeling helplessly submissive, I leaned over to take his glass, pouring carefully to fill it completely to the rim, and then handed it back to my roommate. That's when Cree's eyes flicked up to meet mine. He just looked at me, calm and matter of fact, his hand on my girlfriend's knee. And I stood there, doing nothing.

"And the other guys?" Sun Hee nudged, the way an exasperated mother might nag her child to act politely to strangers.

And one by one, amidst a heavy and almost speechless silence, I moved about the group and carefully refilled each of their beers, emptying one pitcher and then another, acutely aware of how I was humiliating myself. Looking into the eyes of my friends as I refilled their beers at Sun Hee's orders, I saw a range of expressions: confusion, pity, hunger, contempt. Somehow the contempt made my cock pulse more frantically, even as my trapped penis seemed to shrink inside my chastity cage.

It wasn't until every glass was filled and all three pitchers lay scattered and empty that Sun Hee finally broke the moment. She looked at me and smirked. And for a long time Sun Hee just sat there, letting my roommate touch her knee right in front of me and all my friends, reading my submission with painful clarity.

Then she got up from her stool and walked over to me, swaying her hips with a kind of dreamy calm. Sun Hee placed both hands against the side of my face and looked up into my eyes. "What's wrong, sweetie?" she asked. She was standing close enough to feel the way my chastity cage trembled in my pants.

"What were you guys laughing about?" I asked. I hated how pathetic I sounded, and hated that even with the noise of the bar we were close enough the others probably could hear. I hated, too, that I felt too submissive to challenge her about letting Cree put his hand on her knee. No, I let that transgression pass, accepting it, but instead only begged to know what story he had been telling her.

Sun Hee held my chin between her fingers and looked up into my eyes. "Sex," she answered, matter of factly, and she enjoyed my look of shock and jealousy.

"Sex?" I sputtered, acutely aware of the guys behind me.

Sun Hee snuggled closer and patted my chest, her warmth and flowery scent surrounding me. Then, mercifully, she led me over to an empty table and sat me down on the bench beside her. She held my hand folded between hers, the way a mother comforts her young boy, and whispered into my ear with a playful tone, "Yes, sex. Don't worry though," she added quickly. "Sex doesn't concern you."

Sun Hee pulled back and looked directly into my eye, a smile on her lips but a glint of cruelty in her eyes. She was teasing me deliberately, and watching my reaction amused her. "Sex doesn't concern you... You know, not anymore," she teased and shrugged her shoulders.

"It doesn't?" Shocked and aroused, my brain felt like it was moving through molasses. I was helpless to her.

How could this sweet little girl in such an innocent pink dress do this to me?

Sun Hee leaned in, the heat of her body like fire against me. Her hand moved down my chest and suddenly thrust past the waist of my pants, moving slowly and very purposefully until she was cupping my cage in her warm fingers. A sharp gasp of surprise and pleasure escaped my lips, and I shot a panicked look behind me to see if anyone was watching. If anyone could see us in this dim corner of the bar, it would look for all the world like this innocent little Korean girl was giving me a handjob right there in full view, and god help me if not for the cage there is no doubt I would have spewed right then and there, all my pent up sperm spilling everywhere in my pants and underwear and leaving me a soggy mess.

No doubt Sun Hee would have enjoyed that, but she liked feeling me locked and frustrated even better.

My penis pulsed and swelled against her touch. Her fingers, so warm and so soft, traced along the curve of my cage and explored the swollen flesh of my balls, making me achingly aware of the way she had locked me and left me trapped. My breath grew labored and shallow, a rapid huff that echoed between us, and Sun Hee leaned closer, squeezing tighter.

"No, honey," Sun Hee whispered, her breasts hot against me. "Because I caged you. Sex is only for me now." Her hand tightened her grip around my swollen balls. She studied my face, fascinated by every tick and tremor of my submission at her hands. "Sex," she taunted. The word was a hiss between her full and tempting lips. Her dark eyes were hypnotic like a snake's as she drew to within inches of my face. "Sex... sex..." She repeated, watching how each repetition made my whole body tense and shudder.

God, I ached for her.

And under the intensity of Sun Hee's gaze, I felt my shoulders slowly weaken and then slump, submitting to her. My own eyes lowered, and at some level I was aware we were wading into new and dangerous waters. She had just allowed another man to touch her knee in front of me, and I had done nothing. I said nothing. I didn't know what to say. And by letting that moment pass, I was making a tacit admission that I would accept such behavior from her. Instead, it was feeling excluded that seemed to bother me most. "But what was he really talking about? What was Cree telling you?" I whined.

Sun Hee gave me one more sharp squeeze and then patted my balls, seeming to recognize and accept my surrender. She gave me a speculative look, reading my eyes with ease, and then quirked her mouth in some private moment of amusement.

"He was telling a story about his latest 'conquest.'" Sun Hee pursed her red lips around the word. "It was kind of fun hearing him talk. You know, just like I was one of the guys. Is that how you guys really talk about us girls? As your conquest?" Sun Hee tapped her finger against my chastity cage, enjoying the reminder that in my case, I was her conquest.

My body shivered. It was humiliating, but I rather enjoyed being Sun Hee's conquest.

Sun Hee drew back, and as soon as her hand moved from my crotch, the feeling of loss was incredible. I ached to feel her hand there again. But she was sitting back now, letting her fingers trace idly along the curve of my knee, and I ventured putting my arm around the small of her back, drawing her closer.

She leaned against me, nestling her face into the hollow between my neck and shoulder, and her breath was hot against me, heavy with the smell of beer and her perfume. "He was bragging how he fucked this girl all night long," Sun Hee continued, suddenly a bit shy. Her fingers walked up the length of my thigh as she looked into my face, studying me. Then, after a pause, she went on. "He said he fucked her four times in one night. Is that... is that true?"

Sun Hee looked down and away, even as she pressed her body more urgently against me. I could feel her tremble with a deep, sexual tension that made my pulse throb in my ear, yet strangely my poor penis seemed to deflate under her words. It stung to realize she was looking over at my roommate, even as Sun Hee's breasts pressed their heat against my chest.

Did she even realize where her gaze had wandered?

The urge to push Sun Hee down onto the table and climb on top of her was breathtaking. The anger and jealousy she so casually stirred inside me made me want to claim her and fuck the shit out of her. I wanted to hear her cry out in joy as I pushed her legs apart and plunged inside her, this girl I loved, and yet her cage left me helpless and frozen in a strange and delirious agony.

She remained unclaimed.

Sun Hee saw the heat in my eyes. "Is it true?" she repeated. "Can some guys really fuck like that?" Sun Hee paused, strangely shy and hesitant. "I've never been with a white guy, you know. Only Korean guys, and they never last like that. You would have been... you would have been... well..." She shrugged eloquently, leaving open so many different ways to complete her sentence.

Gazing into my eyes, my girlfriend looked so vulnerable herself, and so earnest. "Some guys can..." I answered, voice trailing off. I bowed my head, unable to bear the disappointment in her eyes, painfully aware both of how she thought of sex with me as something that would no longer happen, and how that sex would inevitably have failed to offer her the experience she now so clearly desired.

"And Cree? Can he... can he really fuck girls like that?" The fact she wasn't teasing - that she was asking because she really wanted to know - only made the jealousy of her question burn hotter.

My mouth felt filled with cotton. My heart was like a drum pounding in my chest, and my cock burned with a searing heat. It was like the heat moments before ejaculation, and yet my penis was completely flaccid, shrivelled inside its cage and hiding. "Yes..." I breathed.

More than a few nights I had lain awake all night, painfully horny, listening through the walls to the sound of some woman crying out it joy as my roommate fucked her for hours. I described to Sun Hee the way these girls cried out in ecstasy and delight as my roommate pounded them again and again through the night, fully aware of what a disastrously crazy thing it was to admit to my little Korean girl. And yet somehow I could not help myself. Her chastity cage locked around me and the echo of those girls in my memory compelled me. Instead of being angry with her, I was imagining it too: Sun Hee crying out in pleasure like those girls had, again and again, writhing in sexual need as she was fucked again and again all night long.

Sun Hee looked up at me, so big-eyed and innocent. Her wet dark eyes were like saucers, gleaming in the dim light of the bar. What she was hearing fascinated her and filled her with wonder.

"I've never had that." Sun Hee said it so quietly, like she was admitting to something secret and shameful. Her eyes gleamed so earnestly, her lips full and soft, it was hard to feel jealous, even though what she was admitting to me was shocking. "I want feel that. I want to experience what that's like."

***

"Let's play some pool!" Cree shouted, lifting his cue stick over his head. "What do you think, you up for a game?" He pointed his cue at me in challenge.

By now things had returned to normal again. Sun Hee and I had rejoined the group, enjoying the indulgence of staying out late on a weeknight. She was getting increasingly tipsy and having fun, but her wildness from before had calmed and she was sitting next to me, clutching my hand affectionately.

"Sure," I said, rising to the challenge. "You're on." I was eager for the chance to regain some ground in front of my girl.

Cree just grinned, then flashed my girlfriend an even bigger smile. "I think you want to see the two of us compete, don't you, Sun Hee? You wanna see me beat your boyfriend?" He said it with a jokey macho swagger and then winked, but there was something predatory in his too-wide smile.

"My boyfriend has been winning all night," Sun Hee answered proudly, and her confidence flooded me with a sudden warmth. "You sure you have what it takes?"

Sun Hee had gotten off her stool and walked over toward Cree, stopping in front of him with one leg crossed in front of the other, leaning slightly to the side and holding her arms folded behind her back in a way that made her big breasts push forward. In her pale pink dress she looked unbelievably beautiful and vulnerable, the soft fabric draping gently around her curves, and I gasped in admiration, even as I didn't like the way she was displaying herself.

Cree just chuckled, a rich, deep laugh, and shook his head in amusement.

"You seem to have what it takes... at least in some ways," Sun Hee hinted as she took a step closer, running the tips of her fingers along the side of the pool table and then turning to look over at me, cruelly making sure I heard the double entendre. But then she giggled and turned her back on both of us. "But I still think my boyfriend will win."

Her voice was sultry and playful. Was Sun Hee really flirting with him, or was she just teasing him now the way she teased me? Judging from the momentary confusion on Cree's face, he couldn't tell either. With her back turned, we were both treated to a view of her long black hair spilling loosely down the feminine pink of her little babydoll dress. By now the yellow ribbon in her hair was long gone, lost somewhere on the dirty floor of the bar.

Cree leaned jauntily over the side of the pool table, the muscles in his arms flexing and his broad shoulders stretching the lines of his shirt. "You think so, huh?" The wide, sardonic smile he gave my girlfriend was plainly flirtatious. "How about we make this interesting then. If I win, you give me a kiss."

Sun Hee squealed in mock outrage and slapped Cree's chest, her hand flat against his pecs in that flirtatious way girls slap at guys when they pretend to be scolding but secretly like it. "You're so bad," Sun Hee giggled, her eyes wide and mouth open. Her giggle was just a little too loud, just a little exaggerated.

The way she was flirting with my roommate made my cock tingle and tense, and the fact she was doing it right in front of me only made the feeling more intense. At this point Sun Hee was standing close enough to Cree that her little babydoll brushed his leg, while I was left off to the side forgotten, feeling self-conscious and at a loss.

"Come on, now," Cree coaxed. "Just a little kiss." He said it like it was a harmless joke, the kind of flirtatious comment that girls get all the time in bars and that an American girl could easily bat aside or ignore. But Sun Hee still had that Korean manner that made it very difficult for her to avoid a question or shift the conversation from something that made her uncomfortable. If you asked her a question, it was really hard for her not to answer, and Cree held her pinned with his eyes.

"Uhh, um," Sun Hee stammered, suddenly uncertain. The fact that his dare flustered her so completely only heightened the sexual tension. Was she really reluctant, or was she worried about saying yes too easily? Sun Hee looked down at her feet and blushed shyly, but I also caught her sneaking several glances back up at Cree through the hair in her eyes, plainly fascinated by his thick beard and wide smile.

"C'mon," he cajoled, continuing to push her. "It's just a little bit of fun." He turned his face and pointed to his hairy cheek, and his coaxing made it hard to say no. His eyes tracked toward mine briefly, but seeing I was no threat, he turned the intensity of his gaze back at her. He was standing up now, towering over my Korean girl, and Sun Hee seemed hypnotized by his bearded face, lost in his blue eyes and thick, dark facial hair. Sun Hee hands clutched nervously at the hem of her dress, looking so small and vulnerable.

She seemed to have forgotten I was there.

I knew I should put a stop to this. Whether she really wanted to or not, she was going to cave to him. She was too pliant to resist Cree's dare on her own, but the situation had me feeling meek also, too hesitant to step in. My friends were looking on too, even Levi, and feeling their eyes only made me more helpless.

"W-what about me?"

"What about you?" Sun Hee asked, annoyance clear in her voice. Given how close she stood next to Cree, any stranger looking our way would have naturally assumed she was his girlfriend instead of mine.

"What do I get? You know, if I win?" I didn't like how plaintive I sounded. "Don't I get something?"

My question, I realized too late, only sealed the bet.

"Oh?" Sun Hee asked, walking toward me. "If you win you think you deserve something 'special,' do you?" She gave the word just a little emphasis, savoring it on her lips. She made the offer sound so innocent and so dirty at the same time, and the other guys immediately perked up. Their minds were racing, but so was mine. With all this pent up sperm, I desperately needed a little "special something" and soon. Perhaps tonight she would finally release me from chastity!

"Something special, eh?" Cree grinned. "So it's a bet then."

Sun Hee knew exactly what I was asking. The fact that Cree naturally assumed I was asking Sun Hee for sex if I won only made it that much more embarrassing. She slapped my arm, feeling embarrassed herself, and took a long sip from her beer. Talking about sex this way in public just wasn't done in Korea. "If you win," she told me coyly, and there was a little blush in her cheeks. The guy next to us laughed into his mug, and Cree was grinning.

"Then let's play some pool!" Cree shouted, lifting his cue stick in challenge.

Looking back at Sun Hee as I got up to start the game, I didn't know how to feel. "What were you thinking, letting him push you into this?" I hissed into her ear, but she just gazed at me through those large, dark eyes, her expression unreadable.

My cock pulsed helplessly in her cage.

Cree had the first break, and the crack was thunderous. His stick thrust across the table, and he dropped the 4 ball, making him solids. Then he sank the 2 on his next shot.