Sun Hee's Cruel Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
A dirty bar, and a bet gone too far.
21.6k words
4.57
55.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling blue balled to hell and desperate to put Sun Hee's sexy little body out of my mind even for a moment, I spent Tuesday evening at the local pub playing billiards with some of my friends. Rick's Bar & Grill a few blocks from the university campus was one of those places that serves shitty food and even cheaper beer, a regular dive for rundown locals except when we decide to invade. Mostly we ignore the locals, and grudgingly they try to ignore us too. Tuesday nights out was part of our weekly ritual, a chance to relax and blow off steam, and it felt good to just be out with the guys. But even here in the seedy darkness of the back corner, Sun Hee constantly wormed her way into my mind. Every little mocking laugh and tilt of her head from the day before was etched into my brain, and the helpless frustration of this chastity cage had me thinking about my sexy girl constantly.

Which is of course exactly what she wanted.

Perhaps the most humiliating part of the whole venture yesterday was when Sun Hee finally left my dorm. I walked her to the door to say goodbye, and there was one of my quadmates perched on the couch in the common room watching sports.

As I kissed Sun Hee goodbye, he shot me a knowing smile, certain that the two of us had just been getting it on in my room. Somehow the fact I had struck out while my roommates all assumed we were fucking like bunnies just made the whole situation vastly more frustrating.

Sun Hee saw his smirk too, and the look she gave me as she disappeared down the hall was inscrutable, some confusing mixture of embarrassment and fierce delight. As a Korean girl, sex was something she had been taught to keep very private, and she wasn't at all used to the idea of my roommate knowing (or thinking he knew) she had just had sex. But some part of Sun Hee seemed to enjoy being exposed.

If my roommates ever learned I still hadn't managed to fuck Sun Hee, I would never hear the end of it.

So when one of my other roommates, Cree, started talking about Sun Hee during our pool game, my cock wanted to tuck in and hide.

"That little Korean firecracker of yours is hawt, man," Cree said while lining up his cue stick. He punctuated his point with a loud crack of the balls, and the other guys in our group laughed in agreement. Some of them knew her, some of them didn't, but by now all of them had heard about the busty little Korean girl I was dating. It was hard keeping a girl like that secret.

"Yeah, she is, which is why she'll never give you the time of day, Cree," I smack talked back as I readied my turn. I was winning, and it felt good feeling in control for a change.

"Oh, ho!" Cree hooted in good nature, acknowledging my hit.

Then he leaned over my table as I made my shot. "Bet she fucks real nice," he said, stroking his bearded chin.

He said in a perfectly calm and matter of fact way, like he was reporting the weather. It was just shit talking among friends, even if Cree wasn't my favorite roommate. He was trying to mess up my shot, and damn if it didn't work.

My cue ball struck wild, bounced up over the edge of the table, and rolled across the floor.

This made everyone roar with laughter. As boots stamped and hands clapped against the tables, I hung my head in mock shame, but the cage between my legs made that shame feel just a little too real. Worse was when I had to jog over around the next table where a bunch of locals were playing to retrieve the ball, older guys in work shirts and stained ball caps. One of the local guys was being a dick and kicked the ball further away. They didn't much like us college students, but I was too preoccupied by Cree's comment to really care. The locals were just background anyway.

Back at the table the guys were all drinking and talking about my girlfriend. Cree's jab about her being a good fuck was met with laughter and agreement, and hearing other guys talk about her like this as I stood there with the lost ball was hot but also unsettling. The more they talked about sex with Sun Hee the more acutely I felt the way she denied me.

Cree came over and clasped my hand. "Nice one, man," he said with a genuine smile, and it bothered me he seemed taller than I remembered.

He was a big guy, taller than me and broad shouldered, maybe 190 lbs of muscle. He played football in high school, but not college. Frankly, he was too smart for that. He had a big mouth though, and sometimes his swagger got a little tiresome, like it was now. He was a decent guy, I suppose, but he tended to push other people around.

He was also the kind of guy who could never be friends with a woman. Cree couldn't understand how or why you would ever take sex out of the equation, and every weekend he had some other sorority girl coming over.

That made Cree the last guy who would ever understand the chastity cage locked around my junk. Or, given the way he was pushing me around, maybe he would understand perfectly.

That thought made me blush.

It was all just supposed to be harmless banter among friends, but this whole line of conversation was making me unexpectedly uncomfortable. Sun Hee probably did "fuck real nice," as he had so charmingly put it, but I had yet to find that out myself.

And I couldn't stop thinking about Sun Hee's pussy. Always it was in my thoughts, her sweet pussy. Her sweet and wet little pussy.

A stiff drink from my beer helped settle things.

Fortunately, the conversation shifted away to other things for awhile - a few beers, talk of girls and class, more rounds of pool - until one of my other friends brought it back to Sun Hee. Always Sun Hee. "How did you ever get a girl like that anyway? What's the secret?"

My face flushed a sudden red as I immediately thought about the chastity cage in my pants - which hopefully the guys didn't notice. Apparently that was the secret, I thought ironically to myself. Agree to be locked in chastity. Maybe I was drunker than I thought - the idea made me laugh, and I smiled up at my friend. "Sometimes you gotta let her call the shots."

"It's that easy, huh?" he grinned. If only he knew the half of it, I laughed to myself.

Really, it was quite a boost to my ego the way all my friends kept fussing over Sun Hee. Having a hot girlfriend made me feel good about myself, and I was happy for her too. Too often she felt like she was invisible, but she definitely wasn't invisible to these guys. But at the same time, all this talk of girls, and my girl in particular, made me intensely self-conscious about being locked in chastity among all these young, virile, and horny men. It would be intensely humiliating if they were ever to know about the plastic cage in my pants that rendered me incapable of sex. The guys' mockery would be brutal, though I told myself they really should be envious - what I had with Sun Hee was much more special, more intimate, and even more erotic than whatever vanilla sex they were having.

Not that I wanted to try to explain that.

But over the course of several more games, all the joshing and smack talking eventually got me to open up more about Sun Hee. The beer helped too.

"So how is she? Really, I'm just wondering," Cree nudged, always sounding perfectly reasonable even as he pressed for details about sex with Sun Hee. His breath reeked of Coors.

"So she's good?" another guy pressed. My cute and innocent Korean girlfriend held a lot of fascination for these guys.

They were eager for details, living vicariously through my exploits. It was hard to blame them, and maybe I was starting to feel self conscious about the fact I still hadn't conquered Sun Hee.

"Yeah, she's good," I lied. "She's the best fuck I've ever had."

That brought grins of approval from all the guys, including Cree. Generally I didn't feel comfortable with this kind of locker room talk, but with all the banter and horsing around my guard broke down and I said some things I shouldn't. If I'm honest, I guess I wanted to brag a little, making up a few details about her, and I wanted them to be true. The guys lifted their beers in salute, and cans and mugs clinked messily, spilling beer down my hand and arm. I was grinning ear to ear.

It figures that would be the moment Sun Hee would show up from the library looking for me.

"Hi, guys." Sun Hee waved brightly as we all turned in sudden surprise. "What are you celebrating?"

How long had she been standing there?

Sun Hee stood a few feet away from our pool table, smiling in the dim yellow light of the pub. She was dressed in an unusually feminine way today in a pale pink babydoll dress, white knee socks, and a pair of yellow mary janes that looked especially cute on her tiny feet. Slung over her shoulder was her ever present book bag, heavy with books. The dress was a simple design, a plain triangle shape with long bell sleeves and a high collar, but it was really short, ending just inches below her panties and the light fabric seemed to float around her as she walked.

Her hair was tied in a loose ponytail with a yellow ribbon, with strands falling messily about her neck in a way that looked especially tempting and vulnerable.

Sun Hee smiled, and my heart leapt to see her. It was also a charge to register that every pair of eyes was focused on her right now. After all, we had just been talking about what my girl was like during sex. No doubt some of the guys were imagining what my girl would look like in their own beds right now, pushing that pale pink dress up and spreading her legs, Sun Hee's lips trembling as she reached up to meet theirs. The image came so readily and made my cock swell so helplessly that it scared me.

Instinct told me to escort her out of this place before it was too late.

But it wasn't just my friends checking her out. The book bag on her shoulder marked her unmistakably as a college student, but it was her clean and bright outfit that made her look foreign to this dirty dive bar. Sun Hee was probably the first girl from Korea the locals had ever seen, so there were definitely eyes on her. Amidst the smoky light, rough wood, dirty floors, and slubby patrons, she could not have looked more out of place. Technically she was under drinking age, but Rick's was pretty sloppy about carding, and judging from the stares from the older locals, nobody had any interest in asking her to leave.

Something about this place made Sun Hee look extra innocent and vulnerable. Maybe it was just the knee socks and mary janes she wore, or the way her pink dress floated around the top of her thighs.

Seeing her in this dive bar threatened to dirty her.

"How's your game? Are you having fun?" Sun Hee came over and kissed my cheek hello, pressing herself against me and, as always, feeling my cage press back, which brought a smile to her lips. "Hi, guys." She turned and waved to the group with friendly shyness.

Cree and the rest of the guys all waved back. One guy in particular, Levi, made a point of offering Sun Hee the seat next to him in the most awkward way possible. Every group seemed to have that leech, the guy no one really liked, and that was Levi. On top of everything else he had some kind of fascination with Asian girls that made me uncomfortable. Blocking him with my body, I pulled Sun Hee a little to the side.

"It's good to see you, baby," I said and told her about my game. Holding her against me felt so good, and the scent of her hair filled my nostrils, floral and sweet among the smell of stale beer. It was a surprise seeing her here. Originally Sun Hee had planned to spend the night at the library, but she missed me.

"You're winning? Good job!" Sun Hee clapped, and she looked genuinely excited for me when I explained how I'd won that last three games. It surprised me how much her approval meant, washing over me like a warm cloth. Sun Hee pulled up a stool next to mine and pressed against me. Her big brown eyes darted around the bar, taking in the noise and bustle and dirtiness around her. She seemed both nervous and fascinated, and the way she sat stiffly on the stool made her back arch and her breasts push forward against her pale pink dress, as the thin fabric draped and clung around the heavy curves of her big tits.

"I've never been in a beer bar before."

"Pub," I corrected, grinning at her open enthusiasm. Sun Hee had grown up a proper Korean girl from a good middle class family, and all the pictures she had shown me of Korea were clean, sleek, and ultra modern. A dirty dive bar like this had to seem pretty strange to her. Briefly I tried to imagine Jin Sook in this place, with her designer dresses and Givenchy heels. The preposterous image made me snort with amusement; I liked that Sun Hee had the sense of adventure to want to be here.

She was visibly nervous though. She got shy around strangers, and it was clear from the way her eyes darted around that she was both fascinated and a little scared. All this noise and crowd and commotion felt pretty new and exciting for her - the neon beer signs hanging from the rafters, the dirty tables, the stained floor, the loud, shitty music, and even the worn out locals.

Sun Hee kept shifting her weight on the stool and held her arms folded across her chest protectively. Her nervousness showed in her speech too, her English becoming more accented and awkward when she felt self-conscious. When one of my friends got her a clean mug, she took a napkin and anxiously polished the glass before letting me fill it with beer. The big glass mug was so heavy that Sun Hee had to hold it with both hands, and it looked huge as she lifted it to her lips. She took a sip, made a little face, then gulped some more.

Soon the beer helped her relax - and so did my friends.

Sun Hee decided she liked my friends. She liked getting to meet and hang out with American students. Something I hadn't really understood before dating her was just how hard it was for an international student to really feel like they fit in: without a car, trapped in the dorms, and under the ever-watchful eye of her more conservative fellow Koreans, she found it hard to find the freedom she wanted. At the same time, her innocent nature made her too trusting.

Leaning forward from her stool, Sun Hee made a point of asking each one of my friends his name and shook his hand. She smiled and laughed as she tried to repeat their names back. Technically she was crashing our "guys only" night, but no one seemed to mind. In fact, Sun Hee was pretty much the center of attention. The way she kept curling her hair back behind her ears with her fingers after saying hello to each of them would have seemed flirtatious if I didn't know how awkward and hesitant she felt, and when she crossed her legs, Sun Hee's loose pink dress pulled even higher up her thigh in a way that made me profoundly aware of her pussy. It also made me think about how we were in a pub full of men who had just been pressing for details about what she was like in bed.

The loose, A-line shape of her babydoll made her dress float just above her pussy when she was standing. Now that Sun Hee was sitting down, the hem of her dress pulled even higher, threatening to expose a peek of her panties every time she shifted on her stool. Something about the dingy yellow light of the bar on her pale and slender thighs made her seem just so sensual and vulnerable.

Blushing, I tugged Sun Hee's dress back into place, framing my actions as solicitous concern. Sun Hee smiled a brief thanks, studying me, and then turned back to the group. My reason for feeling protective wasn't totally in my imagination either. Levi leered openly at her, and Cree especially kept stealing glances as my sexy Korean girl.

All these looks made me self-conscious, and I put my hand possessively on her bare knee, staking my claim. I wanted there to be no doubt who she was here with. But a peculiar effect of Sun Hee's chastity cage was that this gesture felt profoundly empty, like I wasn't fooling anyone, must less her. I couldn't even get erect and we still had not had sex. Sun Hee's pussy was essentially unclaimed.

I noticed, too, that Sun Hee's dress had already pulled upwards again, exposing the tempting thigh gap between her slender legs.

This time when I fixed her hem again, she didn't seem to notice. Instead, she kept chatting amiably with the guys next to her and sipped at her beer, leaning forward in a way that already lifted her dress again, and leaving me acutely aware of how she kept my cock locked away in her little cage, helpless as I sat beside her.

The thought wormed into my mind that every other guy here was more sexually active than I was. Cree, as I all too often heard through the walls of our dorm, had no trouble getting action, and many of the guys had girlfriends they would go home to tonight. Even pimple-faced Levi, the little creeper, at least had his hand. Tonight he would be jerking off and imagining shooting his cum all over my beautiful Korean girl, while I would spend the night locked and helpless. Sexually speaking, Sun Hee had made me dead last, the runt of the litter, and that reality still felt surreal. And because of the way she denied me, I ached for sex constantly. I mean constantly.

"So you actually got to sink some balls today, baby?" Sun Hee asked when she finally turned back to me.

It was an odd way to phrase the question, not exactly the way you talk about pool. The smile she flashed me was so perfectly innocent that maybe this was just a moment of awkward English. She was quite fluent, but little bits of syntax and idiom still tripped her up, especially in new situations. But I was pretty sure Sun Hee knew exactly what she was saying.

"Actually, I have," I told her, though we both knew what she really meant and both knew I was yet to sink my balls in the only hole that mattered.

The way her eyes glanced down to my crotch confirmed it.

My poor trapped cock swelled against the implacable walls of my cage. Sun Hee had kept my balls locked up for weeks now, and she knew how badly I ached for release and knew full well how I was sitting here beside her thinking about her constantly. It was both galling and exciting how casual she could be about it, denying me like this. It was especially cruel for her to wear such a short dress when she knew how much the proximity of her pussy would torment me.

I shot her a dirty look, and Sun Hee just smiled beatifically.

Again she crossed and uncrossed her legs, her smooth and slender thighs rubbing against each other just inches from her pussy, and she lifted the beer to her lips, drinking slowly in a way that accentuated the movement of her throat as she swallowed. Then Sun Hee's hand dropped to my lap. Her fingers fumbled and tapped at my cage through my pants as she made a point of looking the other way at my friend sitting next to her. The whole thing was very deliberately casual. Unless someone looked closely, it would appear Sun Hee was just resting her hand on my thigh while she kept up her breezy and cheerful conversation with the guys. But the whole time Sun Hee was trading jokes and laughing, her tiny little fingers, perfect with their pink nail polish, were tapping against the cage, keeping me on edge.

Tap, tap, tap... Tap, tap, tap.

Each little rap of her fingers stirred my arousal higher, fired the ache in my balls, and made me squirm. But I couldn't move, lest I draw the attention of all my friends to the way my sexy little Korean girl held me so helplessly in her fingertips.

***

"Come on, let me show you how to play," I said, jumping up and dragging Sun Hee over to the pool table, where she admired the hulking size of the table and the smooth green felt.

I started talking with enthusiasm about angles and vectors, bank shots and kicks. There's something about the physics and symmetry of pool that I found quite satisfying, and Sun Hee really responded to my excitement. She had never played before but was eager to learn more. I showed her some basic shots, enjoying the way her petite little body curled back against me as I taught her how to hold the cue and line up a shot, and when I playfully humped her from behind, she laughed so hard beer snorted out her nose.