Sun Kissed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recovered and stood, panting. "Either of you want another whiskey?" Darrell nodded and Anna, still on her knees, shook her head, mute from all the fucking.

I walked unsteadily to the kitchen and poured out two glasses. My hands were shaking. I could not believe what had just happened. It was the sexiest ,filthiest, most incredible event of my life. What had happened to my prudish wife? I thought of all the people who would be stunned to think of Little Miss Perfect Annabelle taking black dick like it was going out of fashion. The image of her walking down the aisle, radiant in white, her face as fresh as a flower in may, juxtaposed in my mind with her face as I'd just seen it now - covered in cum and contorted in taboo pleasure.

I walked back out to the balcony, enjoying the feel of the warm air on my naked body. As I arrived I saw that Anna was still on her knees, but was now sucking Darrell's massive dick once more. He was stood looking down at her, admiring, taking the occasional picture with my phone. When he noticed me he grinned and handed me the phone, taking his whiskey.

He was more relaxed this time, letting her take the lead, letting her pleasure him with her mouth and throat. I watched and took pictures, my own arousal flaming up again. Darrell let out a low-pitched groan. "This slut can suck! Yes bitch. I am going to fuck your ass bitch. I am going to cum in that tight ass." Anna didn't really like anal. We'd do it, every now and then, but it was something she wrinkled her nose at. She struggled with my dick - how the fuck would she manage a monster like Darrell?

"I've a bottle of lube in the bedroom," I said. "Let's take it there." Darrell gave me a thumbs up and I pointed the way. He strode across the house like he owned it, dick swinging, bare ass as tightly muscled back impressive. I helped my wife from her knees. She was trembling.

Her face turned up with worry and a spasm of pain. "Tom..."

"This is the best night of my life Anna. The best. I want you to keep exploring, keep pushing. The only consequence is that I'll love and treasure you more."

"But.."

"He's waiting sweetheart."

With that I slapped her ass hard and directed her towards the bedroom.

I didn't follow. I couldn't. It was too much - the emotional wave was crashing over me and I sat down. I took a toke from the still smouldering joint and a deep drink of the whiskey. I listened to the distant waves crashing and the sounds of the wind in the trees. I'd worried that I might feel jealous or insecure. I thought that I might feel threatened or intimidated. I felt none of these things. I was deeply satisfied, deeply content and secure. My marriage was bullet-proof, our commitment to each other unassailable. One day there would be children and a big house with serious aims and responsibilities. There would be growing old together. But now there was this - the adventure. Here we were, on a tropical island, having the sort of experience that few even dreamt about. The world seemed alive and electric. Life itself seemed to course through my veins and my spirit.

I was brought back to my senses by the rhythmic thumping of my bed against the wall. This was accompanied by Anna's dull moaning and I knew that they'd begun again. I finished up my drink and walked through the door.

They were lying on the bed - big spoon and little spoon. His dick was sliding seamlessly into Anna's lubricated asshole as he held a leg up high. He had hold of her throat with one hand and his tongue was repeatedly entering her earlobe as he fucked herass. His other hand rubbed her clit. Every now and again Anna would turn her head for a kiss and they would tongue each other hungrily. I sat down on the stoolby Anna's dresser and marveled at Darrell's stamina and intensity. He was balls deep, pounding away steadily and Anna was cumming over his fingers, her body quaking, her toes curling, her thighs shaking. He was spitting filth into her ear in a never ending stream as he filled up her insides. "Husband-man!" he suddenly shouted. "Get your dick on her mouth. Let's spit-roast this bitch".

Fantastic idea. I was at the edge of the bed in a second as he flipped her over into doggy. I sighed as her warm lips wrapped around my cock and then marvelled at the sensation as her body pulsed over my cock as a result of a thrust into her ass by a man at the other end. The visuals were unbelievable and I was getting close. Darrell was as well, his thrusts deepening as his climax built. "I'm going to fill your ass, bitch!" he screamed, as he pushed in deep. This sent me over the edge and I exploded into her mouth, erupting in wave after wave. The double sensation - of two men cumming in her at the same time - sent Anna into a paroxysm and she shuddered to yet another orgasim, her hand between her legs, her fingers a blur across her clit. Then we collapsed, spent; three bodies in the bed heaving for breath. Anna was asleep in moments, her body endurance spent. She was a sight - sublime beauty with cum oozing from every orifice; a defiled angel in a serene sleep. Darrell was next, his heavy breaths edging into snores. Finally, sleep claimed me and I dreamt of nothing.

It wasn't the last time Anna was fucked that night. Deep into the early hours of the morning they awoke me. My eyes fluttered open as I felt movement and heard sounds beside me. My eyes opened to see Anna's blue eyes staring wide at me as Darrell fucked her slowly on her side, her knees tucked up to her chest in a near fetal position. I shuffled over and started to kiss her, making out with her like a pair of teenagers.

In the delirium of sleep and lust I lost track of how long this lasted. It was tender and languid, much like the fucking she was getting from Darrell. She pulled her mouth off mine for a moment and gripped my hands tight. "He's making me cum again Tom, oh fuck, he is making me cum." Her hands squeezed tight and she made a small, almost hopeless, moan of pleasure. Seconds later her eyes fluttered open again, the blue the shade it goes when she cries. "He's cumming in me again. I can feel it. Fuck. It's so much, he cums like a firehose. Fuuuuck." I blacked out a short while later.

I woke with the morning chorus. The light hum of the airconditioner couldn't drown out the cacophony of birds outside and the breaking dawn over the bay was as glorious as ever. The streaking reds and orange hues danced across the ocean and the island and fell across my sleeping wife, who was cradled on the shoulder of her lover, his arm under her golden head. Her hand was holding his flaccid cock, still huge and snake-like. I grunted and reached for my phone, snapping a few pictures before I placed it on charge and awoke.

I showered and then started cooking breakfast. I was mercifully hangover free. I imagine the sweating exertion from last night accounted for that. It was Saturday. We'd planned on having a lazy barbecue at a popular tourist beach on the north side of the island. The Carnival would kick off in earnest in the evening and it promised to be raucous.

The smell of grilling bacon had enticed Anna out of the bed. She joined me in the kitchen on bare feet, but wrapped in her silk robe; this was the first time she had been in clothes for over twelve hours. I handed her a steaming cup of tea which she cupped gratefully. She looked a beautiful mess. There were cum-stains down the sides of her mouth and matted into her hair. Her lipstick was smeared and her mascara had run into panda eyes. She was sheepish and uncertain. Looking up at me coyly and with some trepidation. "I know you'll say you enjoyed last night," she began, growing into confidence. "I get that, that's part of why I did it. Why I thought to try something a little wild."

"A little?" I asked, eyebrow raised.

She grunted a laugh. "Yes, that was the idea. It was honestly just to dance with another man for a bit, maybe do some kissing." She sipped her tea. "Obviously I got a bit carried away."

"I fucking loved it."

She walked to the window, looking at the mango tree on the drive. "You love it now. You might love it tomorrow - but what about in a few years? Will you think of me as nothing but a slut? Because that's what I became last night. A slave. A cumslut." Even after the obscenities I'd seen her perform the night before, the language was a shock to me, incongruous with her goody-two-shoes nature. "The excitement of it. The taboo....the way it turned you on and your shining eyes. It was intoxicating. He is intoxicating. It's almost too much to bear."

I stepped close to her and pulled her into a tight embrace, enveloping her from behind, kissing the nape of her neck. "You're scared because you found out something about yourself last night. Something amazing. All it did was heighten my love for you. I was - and am - proud of you, of the barriers you broke, of the fun you had. That's all it is - fun. We are the core, we are solid. We will never change or break."

We held each other in silence for a moment before I remembered the grilling bacon. I moved to turn the temperature down. "How hungry are you?" I asked.

"Very. But I need a shower, I'm a mess."

"Too late," I said, cracking some eggs into a mixing jug. "Our guest is awake and has jumped in the shower first."

She sighed as she heard the water going and poured herself a glass of orange juice. "He'll tell people," she said, contemplating. "It'll get around. Loads saw us at the club."

"No one will believe him. Besides, who cares? We're gone from the island in a year, max. This is play time." I kissed her again, tracing my finger up her spine.

"No, not now Tom. No, seriously, I'm gross."

I thought for a minute. "Go join our friend. Our shower is big enough."

She gave me a frank look, her head cocked to the side. "Haven't we done enough?"

"Don't be rude. Be a good hostess and help our guest scrub down. Leave your robe here." I put command in my voice and saw a switch flip in her eyes. This was one of the best things I'd learned the night before. There was a submissive side there that I'd never seen, never exploited. Darrell had sensed it intuitively, now I did the same.

Anna paused for a brief second, then obeyed. She set down her glass on the counter and undid her robe, letting it fall to the kitchen floor. The mood was electric again in a flash. She looked exquisite, statuesque. Her nude form was classic - she could be a sculpture holding an amphora above her head. Her long neck and elfin features looked up at me in challenge. She turned on her heel and I watched her go, spiked with lust at seeing the marks across her body - the subtle souvenirs of the previous night. She strolled into the shower room, leaving the door open and stepping into the steaming shower with the dark silhouette of our guest. I saw the shadow turn and the two shapes come together under the water. I watched as he seemed to rinse her hair and soap up her tits. I watched as she lathered his back and reached around to clean off his well used cock.

I left them to it, busying myself with making breakfast. As the toast popped I heard Anna moaning and knew that they were fucking again. I peeked into the room and saw that he had her pressed up against the wall of the shower. Her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around him and he was pounding her upright, his big muscles taut. I watched for a moment then went back and buttered the toast and boiled the kettle once again. I was watching the progress of a pod of dolphins across the bay when I heard a primal shout and knew that my wife was being filled up again.

They were both out a few minutes later, wrapped in towels. I handed Anna her robe and we sat at our outdoor table, the warm sun on our skins as we feasted in companionable silence. We chatted comfortably, learning for the first time that Darrell was twenty-two and was saving up to study in Europe to become a civil engineer. He played sax for a local band and was moderately famous on a social media platform that neither Anna nor I had heard of. He also volunteered for the Environmental Protection Unit and was a turtle guardian, protecting a nesting beach from poachers. He seemed a nice, interesting boy and I warmed to him.

An idea struck me. "Darrell, would you like to come to North Rocks beach for lunch?" I explained our plan for a barbecue and drinks before carnival. He languidly agreed, saying that he'd meet us there after he had changed his clothes at home.

It was all oddly civilized after that. He gathered his clothes, shook my hand, gave Anna a warm hug and then loped off down our steep drive, whistling to himself on his way to catch a bus to the east side of the island, where he lived.

Our morning was oddly normal. The highs of the night before were pushed aside and we spent a relaxing few hours pottering about the house doing the same things we'd always done. We prepared for the barbeque, and loaded up the car. We talked of practicalities for the most part, not mentioning the night before, or the early morning. We cleared away the empty tumblers and swept away the ash. When it was time to go, Anna surprised me by being ready - flashing me a sunny smile from under her wide brimmed sun-hat as she slid on her sunglasses. She was wearing a breezy white beach dress that stopped mid-thigh. It was translucent in places with fine lace webbing and you could make out the conservaitve white bikini she wore underneath. This was Anna as she always was: sexy, conservative, sunny. She was every inch the respectable teacher, community bastion, people knew her to be. I slapped on some thick sun-cream and started the car.

I could drive forever around St Martinque. Even those that know the island well swear that every corner in the road, if you stopped and scrambled about a bit, would reveal a hidden beach of felt-soft sands and coconuts so sweet they tasted like ambrosia. A walking and snorkelling tour of the islands was one of the things I'd put on the list to accomplish before we headed home.

North Rocks was pleasantly busy. We found a spot under a Tora Lora tree and I started to build up the barbeque while Anna sunned herself and read. Some time later she went for a swim to cool down. I cracked open a beer as I watched her splash about in the water. She was a confident, sleek, swimmer and she powered out to the buoys and back in a smooth line. As she returned to the beach, exiting the water like Ursula Andress, Darrell arrived. As always he looked relaxed. He was in board shorts and a singlet and had tied his short dreds into a bun behind him. He was wearing expensive looking Oakely sunglasses and was grinning as I threw him a beer. "Tom-man! How are you?" He looked past me at the emerging siren of my wife. "Damn but that bitch is fine. You so lucky man."

"I know," I said, throwing a steak on the fire. "I know."

We were joined in dribs and drabs by some friends and acquaintances. They were my crowd, people I'd met in work or at the running club I'd joined. It was all ex-pats but Darrell didn't mind; talked fluently and well, his knowledge of the island, of fishing and the environment, holding interest for all listeners. He fit in as if he were our oldest friend on the island.

The afternoon sun burnt out as we drank our beers and our company was feeling pleasantly buzzed. We played some beach cricket, then volleyball. The sun came down and the dramatic light-show started once more. It was out of a cheap romance novel - the sky a luscious mix of colours, the sun plunging before our eyes in theatrical drama.

Anna had put her white dress back on and strolled up to me. "Want to take a romantic stroll?" she asked.

I pulled a face. I was a little tipsy and had just started a game of dominoes that I felt like I could win, which would be a rarity.

A deep voice answered. "I'll go, I'll show you the spring in the rocks." That was Darrell. Anna hesitated, wondering what it would look like to the assembled company, going for a romantic walk with another man.

But nobody noticed. Darrell had integrated so well that they just assumed he was safe, that this was a casually friendly request. I shrugged, keeping my face casual, but my heart leapt for a second. There was something in the moment that touched on the craziness of last night. It was strange, the whole afternoon had been wholesome and family friendly - but that one statement electrified me. I surreptitiously watched them leave down the beach as the dominoes crashed into the plastic table and was rewarded when I saw them walking hand in hand. It was bizarre. I'd watched him cum deep in her womb but that small, everyday, gesture felt more intimate and private than any I'd seen. There was a real thrill to it - they were sure to draw looks. A petite, beautiful blonde with a raggamuffin local holding hands and walking down the beach. People would draw conclusions. Some people might know her. It thrilled me. A few moments later and they were lost to the curve of the beach and the demands of the game.

I was not ready for their return and it hit me like a slap to the face. They were still walking hand in hand but a drastic change had happened: Anna's dress was gone. More than that - her top was gone as well and she was walking topless on this popular beach, hand in hand with a man who was not her husband. Their hands parted as they reached our little group, but everyone had seen. Topless bathing was fairly common amongst the tourists to St Martinique so it wasn't a full blown shock, but there was a quick mental adjustment made amongst my friends, who all thought of Anna as a beautiful but fairly stuffy woman, to this new reality where they were staring at her perky tits in real life. I wondered where her dress was as I rolled with it, handing her a drink as if nothing had changed. As she took it I noticed her chest was glistening.

The barbeque was winding up but it was something else to have Anna stood half-naked amongst my friends. There was a real scent of lust in the air and the guys could not help staring. Anna just carried on as normal, laughing at jokes, telling her stories with waving hands, being herself - just with her perfect tits out. It was even better, I decided, that her bikini bottoms were so conservative. It accentuated how unusual the situation was. I got a real kick of knowing that many of my friends would be going home and spanking one out over the vision of Anna's tits. Would be gossiping about why she was holding Darrell's hand and all that had taken place. Most of the people left in quick succession, off to dress and prepare for the carnival night.

As the last car pulled away Darrell announced that he 'had to see his cousin' about 'some herb for later' and vanished into the undergrowth with uncanny speed. Anna then sidled up to me looking sheepish. "I can't say no to him. I don't know what's wrong with me," she admitted.

"Tell me what happened."

She shrugged. "We walked to the end of the beach. He wanted to hold hands, which I thought was sweet but it made me a bit tense, what if someone I knew saw? He sensed my reluctance and I think it irritated him. So he pulled me in closer once we got past the Marriott, with his arm around my waist. He chatted to some guys he knew at the boat-rental shop with me on his arm, like I was his beau. Then I saw Mr Desmarais from school and I was mortified and tried to pull away. I think that embarrassed Darrell slightly as his mood seemed to darken.

"Anyway, he then took me to the end of the beach and over some rocks and through a little glade to where this spring was. It was a beautiful spot, postcard good. Anyway, as soon as he gets there he turns me to him and roughly kisses me. I'm hesitant because I don't want to be seen and this makes him more aggressive. He tells me to take off my dress, that a whore doesn't need nice clothes. I do it. He then rips off my bikini top and forces me to my knees. His...cock...was out in a flash and I just did it. He called me filthy names and really used my mouth. I felt the waves lapping up against my knees on the sand as he used my mouth. After a while he tired of that and told me to lie on my front on the wet sand. I did so and he pulled down my bikini bottoms then mounted me, prone. He fucked me like that, in broad daylight, with the sea lapping up against us, for a long while. When he was ready to cum he ordered me up. I thought he wanted me to swallow but he aimed at my tits and sprayed them. He made me rub it in like it was lotion and then he forced me to walk back with him, freshly fucked and covered in cum."