Sun Kissed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, that's fucking hot," I repied, with an instant hard-on. Darrell himself appeared a moment later and we drove back to the house to smoke some of his weed and get ready for Carnival. I was dressed as a plague doctor and Anna as a dancer from a Rio samba school (might have been a Macaw, I don't know). Darrell was going as himself. I'd half expected more sex and debauchery when we were getting ready but Darrell was mellow, choosing to smoke more and drink heavily.

Anna and I lost sight of Darrell minutes after our arrival at Carnival. He slipped off into a side street as we were carried down by the momentum of the crowd. We were on a float, which we found at length, and our evening was spent dancing and drinking on the streets. It was loud and colourful but a bit flat, at least in comparison to the real fireworks we had been living through. As the evening went on there was more unconstrained behaviour and Anna, masked still, was dancing sexily with some strange men by our float to some mambo. They were decent dancers and I enjoyed watching her slide and slither her body against them. Each of them got a good feel of her ass and one even got as far as a lingering french-kiss. That sparked my interest as she seemed perfectly at ease being surrounded by them, something she had hated in the past. Eventually she signalled for me to get her and I had to shoo her admirers away. We went home, Darrell a mystery but not really missed that night. We made love on freshly changed sheets and clung tenderly to one another as we drifted into sleep.

Darrell texted me the next day, apologizing for vanishing and explaining that he had felt a bit overwhelmed by everything that had happened. He was inviting us to a day out fishing on his charter-boat to make it up. Some tourists had had their flight cancelled and the booking was going to waste otherwise. He'd convinced the captain to take us out if we wanted to go. I was keen as mustard and Anna was curious as well. She liked boats and the feeling of being out in the ocean. I replied saying we would love to come and then spent the rest of the week more than usually snowed under by bullshit.

I was more than ready for a break when we pulled up to the marina on Saturday morning. Darrell greeted us and introduced us to the crew. The captain was an old man, in his sixties, who was a stocky and grisled sea-dog. He was a nut-brown colour but with light green eyes. The other member was a young lad, only just eighteen, called Cederic. He hardly spoke any English but seemed nice enough. He was tall and lanky, black as Darrell but shy. Darrell helped Anna onboard like a gentleman and we set off on our way, the weather set fair. Anna was dressed like Daisy Duke in cut-off denim shorts and a loose, checked, open cover-up that covered her white one-piece swimsuit. It wasn't her favourite as the neckline plunged and it had the habit of going translucent - but times had changed.

She was chatting with the gruff captain as he steered us out of the marina and out into the open sea. Darrell told me the plan was to aim for some shoals by Margeret island. That was exciting - it was a nature reserve that few ever got to visit. I relaxed and lay back and opened the bottle of chilled champagne I'd brought with me. The men of the boat were busy and Anna was sunbathing at the front, watching the keel rise and fall from under her hat.

Every now and then I'd catch the Skipper stealing a glance at Anna's body, or Cederic sneaking a peek at the cleavage as she turned. We spotted a pod of dolphins and spent a pleasant few minutes chasing them and taking pictures, Anna jumping up and down in excitement like a little girl.

Then we were at the site and Cederic was showing me how to use the fighting chair. Anna read and took photos while we fished without much success. She started laughing at our efforts, teasing us on our lack of skill.

"We'll catch something massive - then you'll eat your words," I retorted, irritated.

"Bet you anything you won't," she replied, amused.

I considered. "If we catch a fish bigger than this," I held our my arms to their full extent, "then you sunbath topless for the rest of the day."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. When you lose you're paying for a spa-day at the Hilton." I agreed, already counting the loss.

On hearing the bet, the skipper moved down from his languid position by the steering wheel. He fiddled with my line and re-baited it then re-positioned the boat. I watched intently as the old man focused. A half-hour later we had a bite and then a fight on our hands. After much exertion and many alarms, we reeled her in: a marlin, massive and beautiful.

We all laughed and high-fived, taking endless pictures of the fish for posterity. Anna laughed as well but we all looked at her and she threw up her hands. "Alright! Alright! I'll do it!" She slipped her shoulders out of her straps and folded the swimsuit down, freeing her breasts to the sunshine and wind. The skipper grunted his approval and Cederic licked his lips in appreciation. Our combined gaze made Anna blush and she turned away.

The skipper anchored in a small bay near Margeret island and we waded ashore. Darrell and I built a makeshift barbecue and the Captain scaled, gutted and filleted the marlin. The island was gorgeous and you felt truly like a castaway, cut off from society. Which might be why, as Anna strolled down the beach, she suddenly stopped and stepped out of her swimming costume. Later she would argue that it was annoying having the straps hanging down, but I feel like the magic of the uninhabited island played its part. It was incredibly sexy to watch. Her back was to me and she was looking at nothing but the horizon as she shimmied out of the suit and kicked it elegantly into her hands. She threw it into a pile that included her sunhat and glasses and then dove into the breaking surf.

The other men had noticed now and we all stopped and stared as she re-emerged from the water, dripping, looking like a sea-nymph, a goddess of the ocean. Her tan-lines made it all the more erotic, telling us that we saw what we should not see. She walked up to us, unashamed and sat down on her towel. Cederic offered her a plate which she accepted with a smile and we all began to eat, nothing spoken.

When we were done an idea struck me and I picked up the suncream that I'd been slathering myself in. I handed it to Darrell while I spoke to Anna. "Don't want your pale bits to burn sweetie, we better rub some cream in." She just watched me without comment, still on her towel. All we could hear for a moment was the breaking of the waves and the occasional call of a bird in the trees. Darrell walked towards her, but then stopped, struck with a new idea. He threw the lotion to Cederic, who caught it dexterously.

"Young'un! Rub some of this on our Lady guest. Quick about it!"

Cederic scrambled, nervous but very eager. Anna stared, startled and unsure.

Darrell pointed at her, "you lie on your front, face down." She complied and I couldn't help but remember that he'd issued her this command the week before, on a different beach. Her body looked delicious laid out on the towel, surrounded by the white, fine, sand. Cederic kneeled beside her and confidently dolloped some cream on her back. His hands smoothly rubbed in the cream in wide arcs, his thumbs digging in massage as he went. He paid attention to her neck and shoulders and Anna hummed in approval as he worked briefly on a knot at the base of her skull.

We all watched as his hands moved south, down through her lower back and over her pale ass cheeks. He didn't linger but applied the cream thoroughly. Then he switched places, starting at her ankles and up over her calves. He then moved on to her hamstrings and thighs and the mood shifted just as Anna did, squirming slightly under the pressure. The three older men watched as Cederic's bony fingers climbed higher and higher up Anna's thigh until they were clearly caressing her pussy lips with each pass up the thigh.

I turned to Darrell. "Ask him if he has ever touched a naked woman before."

Darrell asked in Mantu and Cederic looked up at me and shook his head.

"Anna," I said, dropping my voice to authoritarian. It was the voice I used to crush my enemies down a conference call and it carried threat as well as power. "Turn over." She took a deep breath and did so, her breasts swinging magnificently. Her pubic hair was a neat triangle of wispy blonde sat above moistened lips.

Cederic got to work, slathering her body with cream and rubbing it in. He wasn't patient this time, diving straight for her tits, rubbing and caressing them greedily. Anna moaned lightly, her head moving on the towel. Cederic got bolder, pinching a nipple and seeing her gasp, he pinched the other. Then his hands traversed south again and his fingers were running through her pubic hairs, then over her pussy. He teased her around the mound then slipped a finger in her, causing her to hiss and arch her back. This delighted him and he slipped another finger in, exploring and searching, watching Anna's face for reactions.

It was intense, watching this teenager finger my wife on a picturesque uninhabited island. I was rock hard, and could see that I wasn't the only one. I was, however, the only one who still had shorts on. The other men had pulled their shorts down and were openly stroking their meat, watching the scene.

"Darrell," I asked, breathless. "Ask him if he's a virgin." The boy laughed, understanding me. He nodded. "Anna," I said as Cederic pushed another finger in causing her to writhe, "get on your knees and suck his cock. You're going to take this lad's innocence." She shuddered, cumming quietly on his fingers as I said this, hugely turned on.

Cederic stood, a little unsteadily, and pulled down his shorts. His cock was long and thick, uncut and very hard. Anna slid to her knees and gripped the shaft, looking up at the young man in submission. She licked him from balls to tip and the young lad nearly collapsed in pleasure, his knees buckling. Then she worked on him, fucking her own face with his cock, lewd and unashamed with her audience. She pulled him in deep, taking him in her throat and the poor lad could not take it. He yelped and unleashed a torrent in her mouth which she struggled to swallow down, overspill creeping out of the edges of her mouth and running down her chin. He bucked wildly against her face but she clung on, milking him with one hand massaging his balls and the other gripping his back to hold herself steady.

The two older men burst out laughing, teasing the younger lad in Mantu. He looked embarrassed but I couldn't understand why. If my first blow-job had been from a woman as fine as Anna, I'd feel unstoppable.

Once Anna was done the Captain stepped forward. He was naked now, his pot belly and grey chest hairs standing out. His cock was much shorter than Darrell's but was incredibly thick, thick as a Diet Coke bottle. Anna looked up as him, her eyes somewhat fearful. She'd just swallowed a teenagers cum and could still taste him, but she'd never been with a man as old and craggy as this. To her credit, she didn't hesitate, slurping on his cock in a second, servicing the old sea-dog like it was her last day on earth. The old rascal loved it, his eyes fluttering to the back of his head and his hips thrusting forward, sending his sagging balls swinging. I thought we were in for a repeat performance as with Cederic, but the old dog knew what he wanted and he stepped away from Anna as her pace was starting to build.

He gestured for her to lie down and then he pinned her hands behind her head and mounted her missionary, her eyes widening as the girthy monster entered her without any warm up. He was ape-like in his ferocity, thrusting away with quick and hurried strokes, using Anna's cunt, enjoying the feel of it. His cock was good for her, apparently, as under these less-than-gentle motions she came loudly, her legs flailing at his back. He kissed her roughly, forcing his old tongue down her throat again and again as he fucked her. After a while he started probing her asshole with his thumb as he pounded and Anna was delirious again, her hips grinding back against him. He finally came with a primal roar, so loud and strained that I genuinely worried for the old boy's heart.

The live fuck show was enough to get our young buck hard and ready to go again and he wasted no time, stepping right in as his skipper flopped off. He was about to slide into Anna when she shook her head and pushed him off with her hand. He looked hurt and confused but she pointed to the towel and coaxed him down. He understood and she straddled him. If she was his first time she wanted him to feel like it was special. So she rode him and she rode him hard. It was quite the show and he was a lucky, lucky bastard. I felt sorry for whichever local girl had to follow Anna because she was pulling out all the stops. Grinding on him like a belly-dancer, throwing up her arms and licking her own nipples. She came on his cock and he felt his first ever female orgasm, holding her hips as she shuddered on him.

An idea struck me and I slid up behind Anna, holding her back and kissing her neck. I angled my cock and started to ease myself into her ass, while Cederic was still fucking her slowly from below. Suddenly I was inside her and it was the oddest, wildest feeling ever. I could feel Cederic sliding in and out in her pussy while I worked her ass. We quickly found a complimentary rhythm and Anna was screaming out wildly, totally at the mercy of her over-loaded senses. I was lost as well but did notice that he screaming abruptly stopped, replaced by a mumbling hum as Darrell shoved his cock down her throat.

This was way beyond my wildest dreams. I'd never imagined I'd be involved in a gang-bang like this, let alone for my own wife being the one made airtight. I caught, out of the corner of my eye, Darrell handing the old man his phone but I just focused on humping away.

The kid didn't last much longer. It was beyond impressive that he had lasted as long as he had, even on his second shot. I felt him pulse and thrust in climax and that sensation sent me over the edge as well and suddenly the two of us were roaring, emptying ourselves into my wife, filling her up. She responded, making sounds I'd never heard before, her body a quivering mess.

Cederic rolled away and I pulled out and I watched, fascinated, as cum poured out of both of Anna's orifices at the same time. Darrell was fucking her face now, so she didn't get a moment to rest. Neither did I as the Skipper handed me the phone and moved to take his place behind Anna, fucking her doggy.

They enjoyed spit roasting her for a long time, swapping sides periodically and eventually both cumming on her face - an experience the old man seemed to enjoy immensely - Darrell later told me it was his first ever facial. We took pictures and she dove into the sea to clean up.

They were not done fucking her. They took turns on her on the boat trip back to the main Island, each man more languid and controlled in taking their pleasure. A dive boat passed us at one point, while Anna was getting railed from behind by Cederic, her hands clinging on to a porthole, and everyone on the other boat cheered and waved. It was mental.

After that boat trip things settled down for a while, and I didn't push for any more adventures. A few boring weeks went by before Darrell got in contact - he'd been thrown out by his mother for smoking weed, could we put him up for a few weeks before he flew out to Europe to start his civil engineering study? Of course I agreed.

He was a pretty good house-guest. He kept his room clean and contributed to our groceries, often bringing fresh fish or octopus that we'd struggle to find with our busy schedules. He sourced excellent pot and was good company in the evening. Oh, and he fucked my wife senseless day and night.

She became something of a sex-object. She stopped wearing clothes around the house. The most she would be in was her thin silk robe. Most evenings we would sit on the balcony together, with Anna sucking or riding one of us. Sometimes she would come in to kiss me goodnight, a signal that she was spending the night getting slammed by Darrell, and that I'd be listening to him fucking her into the small hours before she fell asleep on his chest or nestled on his shoulder.

Sometimes I would send her across to his room in the morning, as we invariable awoke before him. I'd command her to wake him with her mouth and she would do so, blowing him awake for a glorious start to the day.

They tended to shower together, often fucking until the water ran cold and one of them was, even my St. Martinque standards, ridiculously late.

Most often we would watch something on the TV together and Anna would sit between us, comfortable and easy in our presence. One of us would massage a foot and the other her haid until she was putty. It would normally then be a case of her doing a bit of skiing, holding on to our two erect poles, before we eased into another spit-roast.

I'd often just watch them fuck on the balcony against the million dollar view and wonder at the joyous bounty of life. Her new status as a permanant fuck-toy started to show in other aspects of her life. Gone were the granny bikinis - in came thongs and g-string bottoms. The tops were irrelevant as she took a dislike to tanlines and didn't wear one most of the time. She was flirtier - overtly sexual. We took to skinny-dipping in our neighbours pool on Sunday nights after finally taking up his offer to use it. He would watch and he would not mind.

A couple of times Darrell brought Cederic over and we re-enacted our day out at Margeret island. Once Cederic brought a girl with him. She was pretty - coconut brown but, like our skipper, had the green eyes that made her look ethereal. Watching her with Anna was a unique event. They were slow and hesitant at first, but they finally got into it and we were treated to a real show.

Those shenanigans brought an end to our time on the island. My contract ran its course and I didn't opt to renew. It was time to go home. Anna supported me and we flew back to London. It was made clear to me that the slut was staying on the island and so it largely proved. We reverted to a much more conventional life and have a large house in the suburbs and two small children now. Anna is once again the picture of respectability. I don't mind, having lots of precious memories, and photographs, to remind me of what we had done.

But once every year we visit a certain civil engineering student who lives a few counties away. And on the anniversary of our first night of debauchery, the night before it would be Carnival in St Martinique, we attend a very exclusive club in London, and Anna dances for someone once more, her skin sunkissed.