All Comments on 'Sun Salutations'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT

That was fucking hot.... Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Whew!

This is an incredibly hot story.

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
So good!

Your stories are always fantastic! Thank You!

Wildspur55Wildspur55over 4 years ago
Hot

Lots of nudity and a positive outlook towards sex. Another great story. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too wordy

"I'm not a prude but I don't know about being naked in front of strangers," Sofia responded to the invitation.

We already know she's responding to the invitation, you don't have to type it out. Just say, "Sofia responded."

"I think you are very beautiful in your natural state," Sofia commented not knowing what made her so attractive to her.

Too wordy and awkward sounding. Again, just say "Sofia commented."

Other than a few more awkward sounding parts like that, good story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

politics and porn don't mix

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ally invited David and Sofia to take a shower next

story-wise, twice missed opportunities to have sex in the shower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Good

Only one thought, isn't she supposed to get pregnant in a fertility ceremony?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
lacks heart

The anonymous "too wordy" comment is right on. This story is stiffly-written and overstates the obvious, while lacking emotion.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Good Read

Although this was a very good story, I agree with the others about it lacking emotion.

NadiePreguntameNadiePreguntameover 2 years ago

All your stories have a common feeling of uncompleteness, of something missing or left behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...