Sun Salutations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I better get some rest if I want to have the energy to fuck him tonight at the ceremony," Sofia said.

"Take a nap but we need to meet Margot in her room at five," Ally informed her friend.

***************

"You will be behind the screen as the ceremony progressives. No one is to know who you are," Lisa explained. "You will be blindfolded and led to the altar where the virgin goddess awaits you."

"Will she be blindfolded as well?" David asked.

"Yes. You will not know who the Sun Goddess is and she will not know you," Lisa answered.

"This is a dumb question but how will I be able to get an erection?" David asked.

"Don't worry," Lisa laughed. "You will have four female attendants including me. One of us will suck you to make sure you get hard."

"Will you also guide me? I mean, if I can't see anything I'll need some help."

"Yes we will make sure you are positioned to penetrate the goddess," Lisa assured him. "Now, the woman we selected for the Sun Goddess is supposed to be a virgin, though I doubt she is. Still, she could be very tight and inexperienced. You need to fuck her gently like you did with me last night."

"Oh, so last night was my practice run?" David chuckled.

"Yes. I wanted to make sure you were prepared for a tight pussy," Lisa explained. "I haven't had a cock in me for several years and I knew I was tight so I volunteered to try you out and let you experience it."

David just stared at Lisa after that confession. Lisa gave him a kiss to assure him it was alright.

"You know it was fantastic and I came several times," she told him. "You're really fucking good. You made me consider playing on both teams again."

David smiled. "This is certainly a different kind of experience," he said.

"It gets even better," Lisa remarked.

***********

"So, you will be one of Ally's attendants," Margot said to Sofia. "Since you two are already lovers you are familiar how to get each other aroused."

"So why did you pick me to be the Sun Goddess?" Ally asked.

"Lisa recommended you. I guess she knows you have a tight pussy and you would react to getting penetrated like a virgin," Margot explained. "You don't mind do you? It might hurt a little at first."

"It's been so long, more than ten years, since I've had a cock in there and the dildos I use are small," Ally replied. Then she hesitated a moment. "I'm sure it will be alright," she reassured Margot.

"We are going to have the man well lubed to make it easier," Margot told the appointed goddess.

"So, you can help Sofia by getting Ally nice and wet before she goes out there. You can finger her as well when she is on the altar," Margot instructed Sofia.

Turning to Ally, Margot continued. "You will be guided by four attendants, Sofia being one of them. Since you will be blindfolded it will be Sofia's job to whisper to you what is about to happen. The man will also be blindfolded so he won't know it's you. He will also have four female attendants helping him, making sure he is hard."

"Maybe if he isn't really too hard that would be easier," Ally said.

"No, he needs to be very hard to penetrate you," Margot responded. "Also I have a morning after pill to play it safe. The Sun God does need to plant his seed in you. That's the whole point of this ritual."

"Alright," Ally sighed.

"Thanks for being so good about this. We are all grateful you are willing to do this," Margot told Ally. "Oh, by the way, try not to speak out. Moaning is going to come naturally but keep it down if you can."

"I'll try. It probably wouldn't do much to get me off anyway," Ally concluded.

*************

Ally and David were in screened off areas on either side of the stage. There was drums beating in the background setting the mood. The room was dark except for several lanterns and a spotlight on the stage focused on the sacrificial altar.

Behind the screen Sofia went down on Ally, licking her clit and fingering her vagina while the other attendants sucked on her breasts, lightly biting her nipples. Ally was good and wet by the time one of the attendants received the signal to bring the Sun Goddess out to the altar.

Draped in a white robe Ally was led to the altar and positioned receive the seed of the Sun God. Her attendants continued to caress her fair body as Margot recited the ritual.

Two of the Sun God's attendants were on their knees in front of David, making sure he was hard. David silently enjoyed having his cock sucked and balls licked. Lisa paid attention to Margot so she would know the precise moment to bring David out to the altar.

"And the Sun God shall plant his seed in the Goddess of the Sun..." Margot recited. This was the cue Lisa was waiting for.

Sofia gasped and covered her mouth when she saw that it was David who was the Sun God.

Lisa along with the three other attendants guided David to the altar where Ally was lying with her legs spread, her opening exposed. Deftly and secretly Lisa rubbed some lube on David's cock to help ease his girth into the tight virgin-like pussy.

"He's going to enter you now," Sofia whispered in Ally's ear to warn her she was about to be penetrated.

"Push very slow and easy. Just like you did to me last night," Lisa whispered in David's ear.

Ally let go a little yelp when David pushed the bulbous head of his cock into her constricted opening.

"Relax," Sofia whispered again. "Does it hurt?" Ally nodded no. "Does it feel good?" Ally nodded yes.

David paused once he was all the way in. He could feel the strong muscles of the Sun Goddess's vagina squeezing his cock and then relaxing as she became accustomed to it. David started slow and deliberate, feeling the friction as he slid his stiff rod in and out.

Ally's body began to shudder as she felt an unusual orgasm overcoming her. She held back screaming, letting out only high pitched yelps. Her pelvis thrust into the Sun God's forcing his cock deeper into her pussy. She began to sweat.

"Fuck her harder," Lisa whispered in David's ear. "She needs it harder," she observed.

David picked up the pace and started pummeling the Sun Goddess's swollen wet pussy. He grabbed a hold of her hips and thrust harder. He was breathing hard now in unison with the goddess.

Lisa put her hand over David's mouth when she saw in his face he was tensing up, ready to cum. Sofia did the same for Ally knowing that she would scream with the intensity of the orgasm when the Sun God exploded inside her.

Their muffled cries were drowned out by the beating drums that kept pace with David's movements. The attendants held him up as he pulled out and his knees went weak.

"The seed is planted to grow and prosper," Margot announced. The crowd cheered their approval.

*************

"Are you alright?" Sofia asked Ally as she helped clean the sticky mess between Ally's legs.

"That was fucking awesome," Ally responded. "I never thought it was possible cum so hard like that from being fucked by a cock."

"It did look pretty awesome," Sofia agreed. "Definitely had me all wet watching."

"Did you know who the man was? Did you recognize him?" Ally asked. "I know I'm not supposed to know but I would really like to thank him."

"I think its best you don't know," Sofia replied.

"Anybody who can fuck like that deserves to be thanked," Ally insisted. "You really like it when David fucks you. You always thank him, don't you?"

"Yes, well, David is awesome. You know you watch us," Sofia responded.

The two women stared at each other in silence for a deafening minute.

"It was David, wasn't it?" Ally exclaimed. Sofia nodded her head. "I could sense something, a connection."

"Don't be mad. David didn't know, he still doesn't know. I think it was something Margot and Lisa cooked up. I didn't know until they brought him out there and it was too late," Sofia excused herself.

"That's alright, Sofia," Ally consoled her friend and lover. "I'm glad it was David."

"But he's your brother."

"Yes and I love him," Ally responded. "I'm glad it was someone I know and love rather than some random cock in the world."

"You don't think it was wrong?"

"No, not at all," Ally concluded. "It felt perfectly alright. I've sometimes envied you when I watched you and David. It feels good to me."

"Are you going to tell him?"

"Of course," Ally replied. "And if he doesn't have a problem with it I'm going to fuck him again."

************

The ceremonies were over at midnight. Everyone went back to their rooms.

"I'm going to shower and clean up for bed," David said. "Anyone care to join me?"

"I will," Ally piped up. Lisa looked at her strangely. Ally noticed the look she was getting. "Look, Sofia and David and me have sex together all the time. He watches me fuck Sofia and I watch him fuck Sofia. So what could be wrong taking a shower with my brother?"

Brother and sister headed to the shower together. They applied the body wash to each other and they both became aroused, David noticeably so.

"Nice cock," Ally said holding her brother's stiffening rod in her hand. "Looked nice on the stage tonight."

"Oh, you saw me," David replied.

"Not exactly, Mr. Sun God," Ally teased.

"I was oblivious to the world being blindfolded," David said. "It did feel good, actually awesome. I don't know if was the circumstances or the woman but it was incredible."

"Maybe some of both," Ally said.

"Do you know the woman, the Sun Goddess?"

"Yes, in a way," Ally replied.

"Did she look like she was having an incredible sexual experience like I was feeling?"

"Oh, most certainly yes."

Ally and David dried off and joined Sofia and Lisa who were having a last glass of wine before going to sleep.

"Can I suggest a different sleeping arrangement for tonight?" Ally blurted out. "I'd like to sleep with David."

Sofia looked at Ally bewildered. Did she tell him? Lisa wondered if they knew. It seemed odd.

David and Ally embraced sleeping like spoons silently into the wee hours of the morning when Ally woke her brother up.

"Be really quiet," she whispered going down to take his limp cock in her mouth. David didn't object. He had a secret desire for his sister since they were teenagers. It didn't take long to get him hard.

Ally slipped out of the bed momentarily and grabbed a bottle of lube from her purse. She applied a generous amount to her brother's cock which was standing straight up in the air. Ally threw one leg around him and gently lowered herself until the tip of David's cock was touching her opening.

Ally held her breath as she slid down taking David's cock with all its girth inside her. Then she began to slowly rock back and forth. David spit on two fingers and reached to rub them on his sister's clit as she squirmed and bounced her way to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out waking the two women in the other bed.

Intuitively David rolled her over, his cock still firmly planted inside his sister. He began humping her, embracing, their torsos tight against each other.

"Oh David," Ally cried coming to another orgasm. David kept relentlessly thrusting into her. They were breathing heavily in each other's ear as the sound of their flesh slapping filled the room along with their moans.

"Oh my god," David cried out as he exploded inside his sister, spraying his sperm along the lining of her vagina and up into her cervical opening. They tried to kiss but were unable to hold their lips together very long trying to catch their breath.

"That's the sexiest thing I ever witnessed," Lisa said watching the brother collapse on top of his sister. "Even sexier than earlier tonight."

"I agree," Sofia interjected. "There is so much love driving them."

David rolled off Ally and she quickly got on top of him.

"Thank you," Ally said to her brother. They kissed.

"This is going to add a new dynamic to our threesome," Sofia commented.

"Come here Sofia," Ally said. "There's room for three in the bed."

Lisa smiled knowing she had done a wonderful thing to bring the brother and sister together in such a way.

The end.

12