All Comments on 'Sun, Sand and Sex'

by mdiver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

I'm ready for the threesome adventures with Pam.

biphilmassbiphilmassabout 8 years ago
Terrific story and please keep it going !

My first time reading any of your stuff and it's terrific! 5 stars for you and I plan on adding you to my favorites and read many more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to seeing chapter 2!

And maybe even chapter 3?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, please!!!

This was a fun read, looking forward to a continuation of the story!

Discretion9966Discretion9966about 8 years ago
Great timing

I selected your story at random, based solely on the high ratings. My wife and I will be diving in Belize (and 3 other ports of call during a cruise) next week. Who knows, maybe we will find some interesting opportunities. Great read. I look forward to more.

jkthekatjkthekatover 5 years ago
loved it

Great story!!

DOC226DOC226over 5 years ago
More Please

You should write a sequel to "Sun, Sand and Sex". The characters are so well developed and interesting that it would practically write itself. Susan could get the job, move with Pam helping drive the U-Haul truck. After their arrival the two women could decide to share a shower, inviting you to join them (all to save energy of course) The chapter could finish with all three having their first 3-way. How's that for a Happy Ending?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermdiver@mdiver
love to play. I enjoy writing the stories and I appreciate constructive feedback and comments from you.