Sun Screen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Penny, before Mark comes back. I understand what you have said to me. I'm still not sure it's right but I respect you and Mark, you know I love you both. You are both so special to me. I wish I was more like you but I'm not. I'm going to try and be a little less inhibited and accept that that's how you and Mark feel. If you think it will be fun to tell Mark then go ahead, I will try not to be so childish about it."

Mark returned, from golf and bored us with the stories of his shots. I was glad when Penny suggested I put some sunscreen on his back, I couldn't help feeling a little sexy touching the man who was in my head as bunny made me orgasm the previous night. It had the added advantage of stopping him talking about golf. Perhaps I was getting over my hang ups after all, maybe.

Penny must have told Mark when they were getting ready for dinner. After a few cocktails Mark worked the word bunny into the conversation a couple of times. I went red both times, but we all laughed. Actually, truth be told I found it quite sexy that he knew I had been playing with myself whilst he was in my head.

It was a great night again and my heart was filled with love for these two people. As we kissed good night (on the cheek), Mark gave me a bit of a hug, and said "I hope your bunny has fresh batteries." I smacked his bum, cheeky.

Bunny came out to play. Mark and Penny were even less restrained. Penny was effectively giving a running cometary on what they were up to. This made the job of my bunny so much easier, and I didn't bother trying to think of anyone else. Mark was fucking me. On reflection Penny was giving a commentary on purpose, she was talking to me.

I was really proud of myself the next morning I was not embarrassed in the slightest. Why would I be? It was all out in the open now. Those two had great sex. Penny gave me a running cometary. I used my bunny and the thought of Mark fucking me helped to make a great orgasm. After the orgasm rolled over and slept like a baby. They made me feel like we were simply three friends having a good time and that masturbating over my bother-in-law was the most natural thing in the world to do.

We all came back from breakfast to another day of sunscreen, laughs and a glass or two of rose wine. Sounds boring but it wasn't at all. Later we were getting ready to go out. I had finished showering and Penny came into the bathroom. She said, "Mark got a bit sunburnt on the back of his legs, can you put some after-sun on while I shower." I agreed, no problem.

"Mark, Penny said you wanted some after-sun putting on the back of your legs."

"Oh yes that would be great if you don't mind." He had loose boxers on and lay down on a towel the bed. I saw that it was actually his upper thighs that were red, up into his swimming costume line, inside his boxers. Oh well I had agreed to do it, and I was supposed to be less inhibited, so here goes. I started with the cream just above his knees and worked up. My top towel kept coming loose and I was getting quite annoyed retying it. I should have gone and put on a robe or something, but I had nearly finished. Mark's head was buried in the bed, so I just let the towel fall, exposing my 34C breasts. I worked the after-sun up his thighs, mostly on top but a bit on his inner thigh. Pushing my hands up into his boxers onto his bum. He said "that's nice Marina." I smiled but didn't say anything. If only he knew I was doing it topless. I was nearly finished when Penny walked back in. She didn't even blink at my state of undress or the vision of my hands up her husband's boxers. She just smiled and said to Mark "OK stud?" he started to lift his head and I quickly grabbed my towel.

"Yes Penny, your sister has lovely hands."

I tapped his bum through his boxers, said "we are done," and went to my room to get dressed. 15 mins later I shouted for Penny to come and do my dress up. She sent Mark again.

While he was slowly pulling the zip up he said "Your back is a bit red do you need some after sun?"

My head and voice said, "No its fine," my pussy shouted, 'yes please'.

Over dinner I caught Mark staring at my breasts, I think I had subconsciously chosen a low-cut dress. Our eyes met and he winked. I thought 'Bloody Penny has told him about me rubbing after-sun into him topless.'

Act 5 -- crossing boundaries.

The next few days were a blur of fun. We went on excursions, helped each other with sunscreen, dress zips up, dress zips down, good night kisses, cocktails, orgasms every night and lots of laughs. Apart from the nightly orgasms while listening to the both of them, none of this was overtly sexy, but combined it was causing my inhibitions to slowly but surely disappear. I wanted more, I wanted to feel sexier.

The increasing sexual tension was like being on a theme park ride. Being towed to the top of an incline, ready for the ride to start. I couldn't get off and I didn't want to. I was in conflict, part of me wanted to shout, "this is wrong, stop the ride." My Greek upbringing screamed "get off before it's too late," but most of me couldn't speak at all, willingly trapped like a baby deer in the headlights; eyes transfixed on the track at the top. I was nervous with anticipation as I felt we were nearing to top of the ride, getting to the point of no return. I think I knew what would happen when the ride started, woooooossh, and then a series of extremely exciting experiences, at least that's what I hoped. I had never been on a ride as exciting as this.

During the 4th day I resigned myself to not getting off this ride, but letting it take me on the journey. As usual dinner was great fun, a few cocktails, a bit of smutty talk but mostly lots of laughing.

I must have seemed a bit distant as, when Mark visited the toilet, Penny enquired "Are you OK Marina."

"Oh yes, Penny." My whole face lit up. "I think I have finally lost my inhibitions." She smiled a loving knowing smile.

We walked back to our rooms. We had 1/2 a bottle of wine left from dinner, so Penny suggested we have a nightcap on our decking. We lay on our deck chairs, sipping our wine, looking at the stars and taking in the tropical night. When we finished our wine I said, "I think it's time we all went to bed." I think Penny knew exactly what I meant and smiled a huge smile. Mark is a man he didn't get it at all. He stood up moved towards me and kissed me on the cheek, "good night, Marina."

I said, "not goodnight yet, Mark" and kissed him on the lips. He froze and I saw his eyes flash towards Penny. She was still grinning from ear to ear. His eyes turned back to mine, and we continued to kiss. We were kissing tenderly; he is such a good man. He didn't dive in with his tongue but gave us both time to adjust to what we were doing. It wasn't as if we had glued un-moving lips like a 1950's film stars, we were moving our lips and jaws, testing each other out, but it wasn't a 'let's fuck now' kiss.

We were both a bit unsure of the situation and everyone's reaction to it. I was happy to continue kissing him, Penny wasn't. She said, "I think we need to go inside in case we attract and audience." We went into their bedroom, the anticipation of what was maybe going to happen had all our hearts thumping. Penny quickly switched all bar one of the lights out, pulled the curtains shut and then sat down on an easy chair. The room was in semi darkness, Mark and I were standing within a foot of each other, but no one moved. Penny interrupted the silence, "you two have wanted to get it on for ages, are you both going to just stand there?"

Nervously I held out a hand to Mark, he took it and pulled me in for a hug. We hugged for a second and then resumed kissing, still a bit conscious that Penny was watching us. "She has a great bum, doesn't she Mark," Penny was directing. No sooner had she said it then Mark was stroking my bum while we kissed, he had been given permission. I was starting to get a bit self-conscious standing in the middle of the floor. I didn't know how far this would go but I wanted to be comfortable.

I broke the kiss with Mark, kicked off my shoes and climbed onto the bed and lay flat on my back with my head on a pillow. Mark pulled off his deck shoes and slid alongside me. He came level with my breasts and stopped for a look. I was thrilled and I wanted him to touch them. I'm not well endowed like my sister, I'm only 34C but I like to think they are an asset. I have large nipples which are super sensitive. Mark put out a hand and stroked a breast through my dress and bra, even though two layers he could feel my nipple harden and I could feel the friction of his touch. His hand carried on up and he held it against my cheek as he lowered his head to mine for another kiss. This was so new to me, being on a bed with someone who was taking time and trouble over me. I rewarded Mark by pushing my tongue into his mouth and he responded by returning the favour. His hand returned to a breast, and he resumed running his finger over my nipple. I was starting to feel tingly.

I guess Penny had told Mark about my lack of experience because I felt Mark was letting me set the pace. I was completely comfortable in this environment and not as nervous as I feared. I wanted to be touched. I broke the kiss and sat up. "Time to unzip me, Mark." He obliged, I pushed the spaghetti straps off both shoulders and pushed the dress down to my waist before laying back down. As I lay flat, I felt someone (must be Penny) gently pull on the hem of my dress. I raised my bum off the bed, and she completed the job. Mark was over me know I saw him look down my body, past my black push up bra to my black lace knickers. His hand stroked the bare skin of my breasts above my bra before skipping over the bra to circle my flat (not bad for my age) tummy.

I was in heaven. A man was appreciating me. I know I am being unfair, but I can only remember lying in bed with my husband naked on my back with my legs apart ready to be taken. I don't remember kisses, caresses, massages, touching and staring. Mark resumed kissing me. He alternated between kisses where our lips barely touched to full blown tongue in my mouth. His hand was moving on all over my torso and crotch, he skilfully applied a little pressure on my nipples and at the top of my pussy but never strayed inside of my clothes. I moved my hand to stroke his erection through his trousers. We did this for some time, and I thanked in in my head for taking time with me.

I wanted to move things on a bit more. As his hands stroked my breasts though my bra, I broke the kiss and whispered, "would you like to touch them?" I didn't wait for an answer but sat up, slightly pushing him off. I undid my bra strap and lay back down, I wanted him to undress me. He started to lightly kiss me as his hand pushed a cup from a breast. I sighed as his thumb brushed my nipple. His hand moved to the other breast, this time as he pushed the bra off her cupped my breast. "mmmm." His lips continued to brush mine as he stroked me. As he brushed a nipple, he pushed his tongue into me, and I responded with a 'mmm." My nipples are quite big, and they were getting bigger all the time. I am proud of my breasts and could never work out why my husband didn't pay them more attention.

Mark lifted his head from mine and moved down to my breasts. 'oh fuck', my pussy said as he took a nipple in his mouth and gently sucked. At the same time, he pushed his hand into my knickers and ran his fingers through my bush. I do trim it but not that often, so it is black and bushy. I loved the feeling of him pushing his fingers through it as his hand made its way south.

I was being a bit more vigorous with his cock. I fumbled for his zip and belt. Then I felt another hand helping me. Mark's hand was still moving south in my knickers, this hand was smaller and softer. Penny was extricating her husband for me! She was giving me permission to do the thing I wanted to do next. I gripped the freed cock, and its owner sighed. He slowly jerked his hips into my hand, and I pulled his foreskin back. He relaxed his hips back and my hand pulled his foreskin over the head of his cock. I wanted to do this for him, so I mirrored those movements without him having to move his hips. I was gently wanking him. I felt him grow and harden; I smiled as he continued to lick and suck my nipples.

His hand moved over my hood and into my labia. I felt my wetness on his fingers, lubricated, as he moved them up and down my labia parting them. I wanted him to see me, I wanted my sister to give me permission. "Penny?" was all I had to say. I heard a rustle and felt two soft hands take hold of each side of my knickers and start to pull. I raised my hips pushing Marks finger deeper into me. Penny removed my knickers and I spread my legs wide. I wanted Mark to touch me everywhere I wanted Penny to see all of me. Mark's hand moved over the whole of my pussy spreading my wet honey.

This was just magical; I so loved the feeling of mutual masturbation. The idea that the pleasure I was getting was totally related to how much effort Mark was putting in and vice versa. He moved his head back to mine. He was over me kissing me and pushing my head back into the pillow as we touched and stroked each other. I wanted his tongue deep in me, but he broke the kiss again. He started to move. I made a disappointed 'oo' noise, but he didn't return to my mouth. I thought he was going to kiss my breast again and whilst that was nice, I really wanted to kiss his face.

He didn't stop at my breasts. He kissed my tummy and kept going down. He shifted his body and took his hand away from my pussy. I had to let go of his cock. I was starting to get a bit frustrated with this. What was he doing? That's when I felt his tongue delve into my hood and find my clit. My pussy said 'fuuuuuuuck', I wasn't expecting that, no one has every licked my pussy. It was the most magnificent feeling I have ever had, why did I have to wait so long in my life to experience it? The smoothness of a tongue against a clit. The wetness of someone's mouth adding to the lubrication of labia. It's all so wonderful. I sighed a long sigh and sunk deeper into the bed. Mark's mouth felt like it was licking every part of my pussy at the same time.

I had another new experience as my hips took a life of their own. Without me even thinking about it they softly gyrated against his mouth. This caused the circle of his licking to get wider so that not only were my labia getting wetter but so was my pubic hair. My labia were getting bigger and had come into full bloom. Without an instruction from my brain my legs magically bent slightly at the knee. This allowed me to open my legs further giving Mark more access and Penny a view deeper into me. A view of my untrimmed black bush.

Without realising it I had reached the plateau. That time in the process when you know you are going to orgasm it's only a matter of when. That time your body relaxes gathering strength for the tsunami. Part of my brain panicked as no one (apart from bunny) had ever given me an orgasm. I am glad I reached the plateau without thinking; too much thought would have probably talked me out of it. As it was, it was too late, no thoughts were going to bring me down. I was on a journey to my first non-self-induced orgasm. I wanted it so much. Mark was doing a fantastic job in my pussy. He had spread my labia all over his cheeks. He didn't need to pay them anymore attention with his tongue as the movement of his head was sufficient to stimulate me.

His tongue was concentrating on my clit, which was fantastic, but he kept moving off my clit to the top of my labia. Every time he moved away my pussy said 'oh no' every time he returned she said 'yeeees." He was doing this on purpose (of course) as the 'yeeees' became longer and more powerful every time, he was pushing me inexorably towards orgasm. He moved away again, and my pussy felt disappointed. When he moved back, I involuntarily took a deep breath. As he reached my clit my hips strained up into his face. My bum left the bed as I hung in mind air holding my breath; the tsunami was coming. 'woooosh' it washed over me. I breathed out a moan and an 'oh fuck'. I sunk back into the bed. My hips stared small jerks to the rhythm of my orgasm. I was making 'oh', 'yes', 'fuck' noises. The whole of my crotch felt like it was pulsing in time to the fireworks going off in my head. I kept going, I didn't want it to ever stop. My hips were involuntary jerking my pussy softly over his face, he was struggling to keep his tongue on my clit. The untrimmed hair around my pussy was soaked. My pussy stunk of my sex.

It did eventually subside. Mark continued the gentle lapping of my pussy. I could feel his face was soaked with my honey as it slid over me. He had moved away from my sensitive clit as he felt my orgasm subside. He was now licking my labia and pushing his tongue into my canal. I can be multi orgasmic, but I didn't want another, I wanted to savour this one. My first real orgasm. I moved both hands to the back of his head and whispered, "stop, please stop." He looked up at me and we smiled at each other; my mouth couldn't speak but my eyes said, 'thank you." My head sunk back into the pillow, and I stared at the ceiling; I had never been so satisfied in all my life.

No one moved or spoke, and I could hear the tree frogs outside invade our space. In the haze of my mind, I think I heard Penny say, "make love to her Mark." It felt like a dream, I heard my own head say, 'oh yes, please make love to her Mark.' I felt the bed move but I had no idea why or who was moving it. I wasn't even in the room.

I was in dream world as if I was coming around from general aesthetic. There, but somewhere else at the same time. My eyes blinked and Mark's face came into view, he was on all fours over me. I had not heard him take his clothes off. I put my hand on the back of his head and pulled him in for a soft but erotic kiss. I tasted my own honey on his lips. It was a short kiss as he lifted is head and looked between our legs. I followed his gaze and saw an erection close to my pussy. He held it one hand and pointed its large head to my pussy. 'Oh, he is going to fuck her, I thought." I didn't connect his cock with my pussy. I was still in dream world.

The next thing I heard through the haze was Penny's voice. I had not heard her get up, she was very close to me and whispered, "make love to her Mark, make love to my sweet Marina." She took hold of my hand softly and I looked around towards where I had heard the voice. She was smiling at me, my expression didn't change, I was still in the clouds. She looked down to my pussy and I followed her gaze. Mark's cock was getting closer.

At the point the tip of his cock nudged my labia and electric shock shot through my body. I instantly came down from the clouds. This was real, I was about to be entered by only the second man in my life, my brother-in-law. In the distance I could hear my mama telling me to run..... no chance. His cock head pushed my labia apart and I squeezed my sister's hand. He inched forward to that I could feel him at the entrance to my canal. I was conflicted but not in the way you might expect. I wanted this with every cell of my body. The conflict was I wanted him to quickly penetrate me deep, have all of him inside me, but I also wanted him to go slowly, allowing me to savour every second. As he pushed a further my labia closed around him. He was in me.

He paused and I looked up at him. He bent his head down to kiss me, slowly at first. I didn't want a slow kiss, I wanted heads moving, jaws opening, tongue washing, wet face kissing. It didn't take much encouragement from me for us to get into that and I again tasted my honey. As we kissed his cock continued its journey to the depths of my womanhood. I felt the ridge of his helmet as it worked its way down my wet love canal. He had a lovely wide cock, and I felt every ridge of it. He was so hard, I smiled inside; he was so hard for me. Appreciating me. Pleasuring me, pushing into me slowly so I could enjoy it. It was all about me and my pleasure. This man was not sticking it in so he could cum as soon as possible. This man was sliding into me slowly so I could feel every part of his steel fill in me.