Sun Screen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark reached the bottom and our pubic bones touched. I moved my hips against him gently, trying to get some friction around my clit. It didn't work but I had a lovely feeling of his lovely cock twitching in and out whilst filling me. We were still kissing, maybe a bit less vigorous but still with wet faces. The world stood still for me. I was being kissed, my sister was holding my hand and my wet pussy was full of a beautiful wide cock. Mark broke the spell and the kiss. It was Penny, she had climbed onto the bed, laying down next to me and had pushed his head away. I found I was looking up at my sister. Her face smiling her eyes slightly closed with lust. I smiled and her head came down for a kiss. A sweet kiss. This seemed completely natural although I had never kissed a woman before. Her lips were so soft. Her perfume filled my senses. I relaxed into the bed, filled with cock whilst being kissed sensuously by a beautiful woman, my sister.

I wanted to touch her magnificent breasts, but she held my hand firmly, I gave in to her sensuous kissing of me. Gently touching our lips together. She raised her head and we looked into each other's eye. She whispered, "Make love to her Mark, make her whole." Mark withdrew his magical cock all the way until my labia sucked on his head. He then pushed into me again, slowly but strongly. I felt every bump and ridge on his rock-hard cock as he filled me, again. Involuntarily my hips pushed up to meet him and I sighed. He started a steady rhythm, each time nearly leaving me before pushing in to fill me. This man was making love to me, it was about our combined pleasure. A world away from the quick jabs I was used to. Normally, sex was about him cumming as quickly as possible. Now I knew different; my sex life would never be the same.

I let go of Penny's hand and put both my hands on Mark's hips, feeling him move in an out of me. I gently stroked his hips and bum. As he filled me, and my hips rose to meet him I pulled on his bum to get him even further into me. "mmmmm" we sang together. As I lay on my back being made love to so languidly my mind drifted to Mark's cock. It was definitely longer than my husband's but not miles longer. Maybe it felt longer because he pushed harder at the end of his stroke, and I pulled him in. He was definitely wider. I'm no expert having only ever had two cocks in my life, but I decided I prefer width over length.

I snapped out of my sexy daydream as Mark was picking up the pace slightly. Still full strokes and I felt my canal opening out as he glided into me, closing behind him as he left. This was so awesomely sexy, and I was so aroused. I don't think I had ever produced so much honey before and I felt a little trickle over my star as he pulled out. Mark was speeding up now, only half pulling out but still thrusting deeper into me.

I imagined his cock pulsing cum in me. 'Fuck I'm not on birth control.' My brain went into overdrive. My husband had a vasectomy following the birth of our 5th child. It was the wrong time of the month to get pregnant, but should I take that risk? The consequences would be horrible. His rhythm was distracting my train of thought. The feeling of his steel cock forcing my walls apart as he filled me was changing the subject in my head. Arousal was taking over. I should get him to pull out, yes that's the answer, pull out and splash my lovely pubic hair, tummy and tits with cum.

My thoughts returned exclusively to the strong penetration I was getting. As Mark bottomed out, he grunted, "M, your pussy is so tight on me." As he pulled out, I softly moaned. I had never imagined sex could be so satisfying, so powerful. So totally different to the fast, numbing, jerking I was used to. I was floating above the bed, vibrating to the feelings Mark was giving me. I knew I was not going to orgasm, but it didn't matter I was enjoying the love making, I enjoyed being filled by this man. He was getting faster as he approached his own ejaculation. The feeling as his muscles become more tense, more urgent, was wonderful, and I was drifting up to heaven. To feel the weight of this man on top of me giving every inch of himself to me. Our bodies moving unison as he was sliding (not jerking) his beautiful cock deep into me.

He was on the final lap now, pushing hard into me. The rhythmical slap, slap of his body against mine was hypnotising me. I lost the will to ask him to pull out, I wanted his seed in me. My pussy squelched as his hard cock penetrated me, invading my pussy. I could feel every sinew of Mark's body strain the get into me. Of course, I had experienced my husband as he neared cumming, but this was different, with my husband it was all about him, this was just as much about my pleasure as Mark's. He looked into my eyes and said, "I'm going to cum in you, M, is that what you want?" I smiled and nodded.

I felt his whole-body groan as he thrust deep into me and held it there. As he held himself deep in me, I pulled on his bum. I bent and raised my knees so I could get him deep in me. I felt his pulse, I felt his seed spray me. I felt his warm oozing cum as it mixed with my sweet honey. At that moment I couldn't give a fuck whether I was pregnant or not. I wanted this wonderful man with his wonderful cock to be as deep in me as I could get him. I wanted our bodies to be as one. I wanted my pussy to be as wet as we could make it with our combined love juice. He continued to gyrate his hips into mine, pumping me with his illicit seed. It was so dirty, so wrong on so many levels, but fuck was it sexy.

He collapsed on me, which normally is a signal for my husband to roll off and start snoring, but like the caring lover he is, Mark didn't. He left his cock impregnating me and he softly kissed my neck and ear lobes. This was how it should be. Me, completely exhausted by strong long thrusts of a hard wide cock, him continuing to appreciate me with tender kisses. I moved my arms and held his back, cuddling the man who was still in me; the man who had given me my first orgasm (apart from bunny) and who now had his softening cock deep in my very wet love canal. Eventually he did roll off me, but he put a hand in mine. We lay there, connected, holding hands. Him lying on his back with our juice covering his half erect cock. Penny's face appeared above mine; "Good?" She smiled.

"oh...... yes..... oh," was all I could say as a flood of cum and honey poured out of my pussy down my perineum, over my star and onto the bed. I swear I heard it trickle there was so much of it. Usually, I would be scrambling for tissues, but this time I wanted the feeling of this 'love flow' as it escaped my well fucked pussy. I reached down with my free had and pulled my fingers through by labia and over my pubic hair then up to my face. The smell filled my head keeping me feeling lustful. Penny slowly and deliberately took my fingers and raised then to her face, she opened her mouth and sucked them. That was so erotic, seeing my sister taste her husband's cum and my honey, from my fingers.

"Is it always like this, Penny?" I whispered.

"Yes, and more. Trust me?" She questioned.

"Of course." She was above me and her face moved in for a long, lovely kiss. I hadn't noticed her take off her clothes, but she was naked and finally I touched her breasts. I explored their softness and the hardness of her nipples. She sighed into my mouth, took hold of my shoulder and pulled. She was trying to pull me on top of her. I didn't resist and soon found myself lying on those wonderful mammary pillows, our lips locked in a soft, oh so soft, kiss.

My legs naturally parted and fell either side of her own. This opened my pussy and another minor flood of cum slid out of me. It must have landed on Penny's labia because her eyes opened and she "mmm'd" into my mouth. Her hands stroked my bum and with some effort I resumed stroking those wonderful breasts. Tonight, was a night of so many firsts, first orgasm without bunny, first cock (apart from my husbands), first kiss with another woman and now first time lying naked with another woman. I must have been so comfortable with the situation, no regrets and no unwanted thoughts in my head that, my mind drifted to practicalities. I said, "Let's move into the middle of the bed, I'm about to fall off." With some effort we crabbed to the side nearer to Mark. We had to break our kiss and we both sniggered with the undignified effort. We were so relaxed, naked in each other's company.

We resumed our kissing. I was amazed how something so animated (our jaws moved, our lips moved, and we probed each other with our tongues) could be so soft and relaxing. I raised my body and crouched over Penny to get easier access to her beautiful breasts. Penny took the opportunity to cup my hanging C cups. She stroked them softly before thumbing my nipple and then softly taking my large nipple between her finger and thumb. I sighed into her mouth. She squeezed and at first the slight pain seemed out of place. I was just about to break the kiss when the pain melted into the lust and all I could manage was to simply groan into her mouth.

I glanced over to Mark a few times while all this was happening. He was watching us and slowly masturbating using his cum and my honey as lubrication. The evaporating liquid reached my nostrils, and I smelled our sex. I looked back and continued to kiss my sister.

After a few more minutes I felt the bed move, Mark had disappeared from our side. The next thing I felt was the bed move again as he climbed onto the bed near my feet. I was enjoying being watched and I wanted him to come back. I wanted to see him masturbate, I wanted to smell us. I looked down to Penny about to elicit her support she looked back at me and whispered. "Did you enjoy being made love to," I nodded and smiled. "Good, now you are going to be fucked and fucked hard." In a louder whisper she said, "Fuck her Mark, come on my stud, fuck my sister."

I felt his wet cock nestle between my buttocks. He still had enough lubrication to slide it up and down my crack. I felt his erection grow and harden as he used the friction of my bum crack to bring himself up to rock hard. I pushed myself up a bit more, so I was fully on all fours. I was rocking slightly with his motion; Penny watching me. I guess it sort of looked like I was being fucked but she could tell from my face that he had not yet entered me. Penny smiled at me again and said to Mark (although it felt like she was talking to me). "Take her hard and deep my stud." Mark pushed his cock down to line up with my very wet pussy. This time there was no feeding gently in. He thrust hard into me, in one swift movement all the way to the hilt. My head jerked forward, and I spluttered "fucuuck." My eyes widened to match my love canal as I held Penny's gaze "My god, Penny, he is so deep.". She responded with a hard tweak of my nipple.

For the next few minutes, I felt like a rag doll. Mark thrust into me hard, as he bottomed out in me, my head jerked, the fucking motion was slightly painful, but I was loving every moment of it. I was being fucked in the most animal way. The cocktail of pain and pleasure pushed my brain to new sexual heights. Mark added to this crescendo by reaching underneath me and strumming my clit as well as the top of my labia. He was doing it fast and quite hard using the lubrication from my labia. I was making all sorts of 'umpf', 'mm', 'argh' noises as he pummelled me from behind. Penny then added to the cocktail by resuming tweaking my nipples.

Penny started talking again, almost spitting the words into my face "fuck her stud, she is a slut and she's loving it." If it was possible, he fucked me harder and pushed deeper. Thankfully we had the cum from our previous lovemaking, allowing the passage of his mighty cock in and out of me to be smooth and slick. Unexpectedly I reached the plateau. Marks's stimulation of my clit must have taken me there unaware. OMG an orgasm from penetration, beyond my dreams. I now knew I would cum. I didn't know whether to concentrate on cumming or continue to enjoy being fucked like a rag doll. I didn't know anything anymore.

Every part of me was being stimulated, my love canal by this hard cock, my labia as he rammed himself him in, my clit from his fingers, my tits from my sister, my nostrils from the delicious smell of us all, the eyes from staring into my sisters loving depths, my ears from the sound of our slapping bodies, moans groans and filthy language.

I heard Penny's voice, "She wants your cum. Fuck her deep, my stud, fuck my filthy slut sister."

He grunted to me, "Take my hard cock, you slut. Feel my spunk in you."

He grunted to Penny, "Penn, her hole is soaked, she wants my cum."

Oh, fuck I was about to cum. Anyone seeing me could tell as all the expression drained from my face and my eyes focus shifted to infinity. I looked blankly into my sister's soul. She reported to Mark, "she's going to cum, spray your spunk into her, ram it into her." My head dropped so my sweat-soaked hair hung on my sister's breasts. Mark produced a violent lunge and I almost ended up crashing into Penny's chin. My pussy contracted hard. My brain went blank. I cried, "Oh Penny I'm cumming, Penny I'm cumming" and I did. The waves washed over me, and I shook with the rhythm of the fucking I was receiving. I felt Mark pulse his cum into me for the second time. He jerked his cock deep into me triggering another minor eruption deep in my groin. I opened my mouth to moan but nothing came out as he pushed and pulled my face across my sister's tits. She was stroking my shoulders now in stark contrast to the hip gripping animal copulation I was getting from Mark. There was nothing gentle about the way he rammed into me deep, but it's what I wanted; I wanted animal sex, I wanted his cum deep in me, I wanted his smell in me and all over me, I wanted the risk of potential pregnancy, I wanted to be taken and owned by this powerful lover, I wanted my sister to watch me orgasm as her husband pumped his seed into me, I wanted to shout at my husband 'this is how you do it you moron.'

Mark stopped as I felt the last tiny jerks of orgasm leave my body. He fell out of me, exhausted. My flood dribbled onto Penny's pussy, and we all smelled its aroma. The room was quiet except for two of us catching our breath. Eventually I raised my head from my sister's breasts. My damp hair, some of it stuck to my face, hung over and tickled her cheeks. We smiled and looked deep into each other. My tears of joy and satisfaction dripped and splashed on her face. "Well?" she whispered.

"Oh, Penny," was all I could manage.

"I think we are going to have some fun together; this is only the start."

All I could manage was "mmmm." I was fucked..... well fucked..... properly fucked.

Penny kissed me with her soft lips. "I love you, Marina."