Sun, Sea, Sex... and Something Else

Story Info
Two lovers embark on a romance in the dark depths of the sea.
2k words
2.33
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's bald head basked in the rays of the burning sun. It was the middle of the summer season and the temperature was soaring. The air carried only a faint breeze and the sound of the loud seagulls as they complained nearby.

He looked around him, burying his body more comfortably in the warmth of the soft sand. It had become something of a weekly routine. Every Saturday at 3pm, providing the weather was agreeable, they would meet at the same spot on the beach, go hand in hand to the sea and swim the few hundred metres to the buoy and, with only the waves lapping around them for company, they would fuck each other usually until at least one of them had a body trembling orgasm. There had been only the one time the weather hadn't allowed for this, and the resulting blow job in his car just hadn't been nearly as exciting.

There she was. Her glorious blonde hair rested on her shoulders and her blue eyes sparkled as they rested on Mark's admiring gaze. She would usually wear a two-piece swimming costume because it was easier to remove when they got to the buoy, and today was no different.

"You look hot," he said as she perched herself beside him, pushing her hand playfully against his bare stomach.

"So you like what I'm wearing then?" she asked, nibbling her bottom lip as Mark's sight absorbed her.

"Oh you know I do, I can't wait to get you in the water."

Louise leaned in to Mark and brushed her lips softly against his. They had known each other for two months having met on an online dating site. They had both come out of long-term relationships and agreed quickly that it was fun they were after instead of commitment.

"I don't want anything serious," Louise had said as she finished off the bottle of red wine she was drinking that evening on the beach. "I think you're sexy and I love your bald head.... it's actually a bit of a turn on for me I'll have you know. I want to be naughty..... do you know what I mean?"

Of course, Mark knew exactly what she meant, and with a raging hard-on bulging from his underwear he playfully suggested they should take their clothes off and swim out to the buoy and have that bit of fun she was craving. Not only was he surprised that she took him up on that suggestion but he soon learnt that she was one of the most orgasmic women he had slept with. With little more than a kiss of her nipple and teasingly pressing his firm cock up against her pussy, she was crying out with delight. He had been momentarily concerned that anyone swimming nearby in the evening dusk may have heard her squeals, but observing there was no one near he had pushed his throbbing cock into her and delighted as another orgasm took hold within her.

The tradition had been set. "Listen, I don't want to do this if it's raining or something, but shall we make this a thing?" Louise had said when they had got back ashore to their strewn clothes, still naked and tipsy from the wine she had drank. "It feels really exciting doing it in the sea when there may be other people nearby." Mark couldn't agree more and considering they both worked demanding jobs it was decided that they would meet up only on Saturday afternoons and in the spot they had initially met.

As the weeks went by Mark felt a stronger attraction to Louise, and he began to fantasise about her during the week, with his cock itching to be released come the weekend. She hadn't given any indication that she would be interested in more than sex, but Mark was now imagining a future with her and he was determined to find the courage to ask if she felt the same.

Today was that day.

"So are you ready for a swim?" Louise smiled as Mark's face radiated with excitement, his eyes widening and his mouth stretching further into a beaming smile.

"Ha! You bet I am," he said with gusto. He felt his fingers being laced with hers, and they set off to the sea, feeling the cold embrace of the waves as they tickled his feet.

There weren't too many people out today, which was surprising given the sunny conditions. There was a part of him that wanted someone to catch them having sex at the buoy, and he surmised that was one of the reasons Louise liked it too as it made things that bit more daring and sexy.

Mark gave Louise's bum a knowing tap as they waded into the water's depths and they were soon reaching their arms out and pursuing the buoy in the distance ahead.

The cawing seagulls had quietened down and the only sound now was the gentle splashing made by them as they pressed ahead into deeper waters. At around the half-way point, Louise slowed down and came to a stop, treading water and waiting for Mark to catch up to her.

"You're slow today aren't you," she said teasingly as she beamed glowingly at him.

"I didn't know whether to say this or not...." he started as desire coursed through him. "I know you said you -- we -- wanted just something casual, you know.... a bit of fun? Well...."

"You're feeling something more now?"

"Yeah. I don't want to ruin things between us though."

"You know, when we first met all I wanted was to feel like a teenager again, it sounds silly saying this but the only way I can describe it is as though I'd been carrying around a big dead weight for the last couple of years... and I really didn't want to go through another relationship that would make me feel like that again."

"I know, look I'm sorry for...."

"Hey stop interrupting me, I wasn't finished!" Louise touched Mark's face tenderly. "What I was going to say was maybe I'm ready now."

"What you mean, as in ready for another relationship?"

"Yeah that's what I was thinking. Look we're both really busy with work and everything, but the last couple of months have been amazing. It's a bit embarrassing to say this, but there's no one around so I'll say it anyway... you've given me the most amazing orgasms I've ever had! You even make me wet when I look at you."

"Ah I see, you just want me because of my cock?"

Louise blushed. "No, I want you because you turn me on and maybe I want to see where things can go between us."

Mark wrapped his arms around Louise as they both kicked strongly to keep afloat. His cock was pulsating and he was sure Louise's pussy would be slick to enter.

"Listen, the buoy is just a hundred metres away I reckon, let's get over there as quick as we can because there's something that I've been waiting to give to you."

Louise's eyebrow lifted. She knew exactly what he was talking about. She stretched her arm out but suddenly recoiled.

"Fuck."

"What's wrong."

"Fucking hell."

"What is it, come on let's get over there."

Mark went to swim forward but Louise grabbed him.

"I saw something."

"Saw what? Come on, you're freaking me out now, let's get our asses to the buoy so I can ram my cock in you."

Mark thought that would make Louise smile, but she looked horrified. Her eyes were bulging and her mouth trembled.

"Hey now come on, what is it?" he asked, noticing that his chest beat that bit more furiously now.

And then he knew.

The weight of a truck ploughed into him, fiery blades ripped through his chest, and he felt the leathery skin of the beast as he grabbed at the head as he was being hauled underneath the surface.

He wasn't in any pain because adrenaline ripped through his veins but as the beast released its grip, panic overtook him and he kicked furiously towards the light of the surface.

Louise was screaming in terror. Her shrill pierced him like the teeth of the shark and he tried to compose himself as the sea turned dark around him.

"Don't come near me," he called out as Louise looked as though she might have swum to him. "Just stay where you are. Please!"

It was eerily quiet now. There was no one around and the water had settled. He knew the shark could devour him at any time but the only thing he could think of was Louise and making sure she was safe.

"Hey listen to me, you need to get to the buoy. You know that right?"

Louise was silent. He knew she was frozen with fear, but she had to move. His body was getting weaker and his voice trembled as he spoke.

"If it gets me again I want you to swim as fast as you fucking can while it's distracted. Get to the fucking buoy. Do you understand?"

Louise's eyes met his own, and then they were covered in darkness as he was tugged down beneath the waves, never to resurface.

Louise watched as the shark's tail flicked above the surface before submerging into the sea and out of sight, with Mark's lifeless body clamped within its jaws.

For a moment the sea was serene and Louise deliriously almost felt herself relax slightly. But fear soon gripped her in a vice. She thought of Mark's eyes as they had disappeared and she prayed he had died without the torture of really realising he was to be eaten alive. But the look of helplessness and despair as he was taken would haunt her forever.

She heard a splash beside her and it kicked her into action.

She had renewed energy in her arms and legs and the first stroke she took was strong and powerful. She propelled herself through the area where Mark had been, pressing her face in the water as she swam to see if he was there. He wasn't, but to her horror, the shark was. The beast's huge body swamped her vision, and suddenly Louise had the instinct to take a gulp of air and grab onto the fin if she could.

The shark moved violently as she pawed for its fin, and suddenly Louise was fully submerged and the shark had disappeared into the darkness of the sea's depths. She remained below the surface, squinting anxiously, desperately trying to see where it had gone as the water clouded her eyes. She felt the desire for air so she punctured her head above the waves once more and looked for the buoy.

She could do this. The buoy was only ten metres away. She kicked out her legs and then bang. The shark hit her around her waist with a force she couldn't comprehend, but it released her almost immediately. She didn't know how badly she was injured but she knew it was do or die for her now.

She screamed as she strode out towards the buoy. Closer and closer, and every second that passed she expected the shark to take her. Until finally, she wrapped her arms around the cold buoy. She panted breathlessly as she attached herself firmly on to the structure and she could finally allow herself to think about surviving this terror.

As time elapsed and the pain from the bite set in, she felt devastation over what happened to Mark. She had gone from imagining a relationship with him one minute to then seeing him being dragged away to his death. She clung tighter to the buoy, which she had usually associated with such indescribable pleasure, and wished more than ever that someone, somewhere, would notice her and get help.

Later than day, as the darkness of the sky crept in all corners of the seaside town, Mark's friends would remark that he was unusually late to meet up with them, and Louise's children were hungry for their dinner.