Alpha Epsilon Pi

Story Info
Alcohol lowering my inhibitions.
866 words
4
13.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Pete asked me to the party at his frat house I was so excited to attend my first fraternity party I think I said yes before he finished asking. Alpha Epsilon Pi had a reputation for the best parties and it felt like an honor to be invited to one. Pete was a junior, six two with sandy blonde hair and blue/green eyes. Why he was interest in a shy little redhead from Kentucky in my freshman year at Depaul University puzzled me.

I dressed in a black skirt and half shirt showing off my flat stomach with pink flip flops I had my roommate do my make up. After Pete picked me up we walked across campus to the frat house he help my hand while we walked so cute. Entering the party was sub-real a mass of people drinking and dancing. Pete got us drinks the first of many as my glass never seemed to get empty.

Has the night wore on in a blur my brain became fuzzy Pete asked if I wanted to see his room. We stumbled up the stairs into his room at the frat house throwing our cloths off with reckless abandon. Hands exploring each others bodies the alcohol lowering my inhibitions. I was still very in experienced I had just lost my virginity a few months earlier. I stroked his semi erect penis which seemed so big in my small hand I had waited so long for this moment. Pete's hands roaming freely over my tight little body.

His mouth moved to my small breast sucking, licking, biting my hard nipples. Pete's fingers played with my red pubes before finding my wet slit. Moans escaped my lips as his mouth moved to mine again. I wanted his cock inside me so much as he fingered me. I dropped to my knees licking the head of his cute penis before taking that beautiful cock in my mouth. Feeling the veins with my long tongue as his cock grew harder in my mouth rubbing my clit with my free hand.

"Wow she's a good cocksucker," a strange male voice echoing in my ears. Then laughter, confused my intoxicated brain trying to process what was going on. My hips were pulled back positioning me on all fours Pete holding my head in place. He enter me slowly teasingly almost unbearable as I moved my hips to meet the strange members invasion.

My brain was still not processing the situation. Dazed and confused I continued sucking on Pete's cock at the same time moving to meet the thrust behind me. A pleasurable rhythm developed has I was filled from both ends. I wanted to object but it felt so good, so depraved, my mind not processing things as sensory overload attacked my brain.

Then without warning my wet pussy was empty and I missed the strange invasion. I felt something wet poking at my tight virgin asshole. Why I went with it, I don't know, pushing my ass back into his cockhead as it entered my burning ass stretching to except his cock it seemed thicker now. Moving slowly deeper and deeper slowly inch by inch there was just pain at first as his large member filled me.

He pulled almost all the way out then back in again picking up speed and power with each thrust into me. The whole time I never stopped sucking Pete's cock I was out of control enjoying this new experience I start moving to meet his rhythm as the pain subsided into intense pleasure. Moaning, panting, drooling on Pete's cock He pounded my ass relentlessly a crazy wild orgasm shaking my little body but I still wanted more.

When they switch positions I eagerly swallowed the new cock fresh from my ass the taste was strange, pungy but at the same time sweet. He seemed to swell even bigger in my mouth has I deep throated his cock his black pubic hair tickling my nose. Pete's cock slid into my puckered ass much easier his hands on my hips as he pounded away at my ass.

I felt hands in my long red hair guiding my movements more of a face fucking then before as the first stream of hot seaman filled my mouth. Another and another so much cum dripping down my chin I looked up with my baby blues to meet his sweet brown eyes. Now focusing on the cock in my ass humping Pete with a wild abandon.

"Fuck my ass!" I screamed. Panting, moaning, I never felt anything like this before. The strange waves of pleasure radiating through me. Oh my God another orgasm shaking me to my core as he filled my bowels with warm goo.

I found out that night the anal orgasm is real. An anal orgasm results from sexual stimulation of the nerves in and around the anus. The anus is packed with nerves, especially the pudendal nerve, a major nerve in the pelvic area.

The pudendal nerve also carries sensation to your vagina, labia, and clitoris. So stimulating this nerve during anal sex can help stimulate nearby erogenous zones to help reach the Big O.