Sun, Sex, and a Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you tired?" Jordyn asked.

"Yeah, getting there," he said with a smile. She smiled back at him.

Tessa slipped into the sheets on the other side of Jordyn. Suddenly Jordyn giggled and shifted her feet around. "Oh my god, your toes are so cold!" she yelped. Tessa started laughing and rubbing her feet up against Jordyn beneath the sheets. Jordyn shrieked again and Kyle began to laugh. Their playfulness was arousing, as was the sight of their shifting breasts as they squealed and laughed together.

Kyle laid down and began to cover himself with the sheets. Jordyn glanced at him out of the corner of her eye and then rolled her head to his side.

"You're sleeping in your shorts?" she asked with genuine surprise.

"Oh... I forgot!" Kyle said. In fact, he hadn't forgotten. He was feeling anxious about removing them in front of the girls and sleeping in such close proximity, wearing only boxers. Kyle kept his shirt on but quickly slipped off his shorts and then slid beneath the sheets as Jordyn watched.

She smiled at him again. "Goodnight," she said. She rolled her head to the right and exchanged a goodnight with Tessa as well.

Kyle lay there for a while, staring up at the shadowy ceiling of the tent that surrounded them. He remained anxious about his state, wondering, "What if I wake up with a boner?" The thought of her waking up to discover a huge bulge between his legs terrified him but somehow it excited him at the same time. He imagined the scenario playing out over and over, picturing himself fast asleep, then seeing Jordyn lift herself up into a seated position, rubbing her eyes. When she removed her hands, she'd gasp softly. She'd look down and spot the telltale sign of morning wood.

It turned into a sexual fantasy. A huge grin would stretch across her face. She'd check his eyes, confirming that he was still asleep. Jordyn would slowly and carefully begin to peel down the sheet over his body. He'd wake but keep his eyes closed, his heart thumping in his chest as he realized what she was doing. Jordyn would pull the sheets down until they cleared his pelvis. There, she'd gaze at the outline of his stiffened penis.

He went further. What if she got even more curious?

Kyle imagined her checking again to confirm he was still asleep, then carefully undoing the button on the flap of his boxers. She'd move aside the two sides of the opening, her eyes wide and full of wonder. Then, all of a sudden, his swollen cock with spring out and give a stiff bounce. He'd hear her soft gasp as she found herself looking down at his erect penis.

The fantasy stopped there. He didn't know how it would continue. Or rather, he knew how he'd want it to continue but he couldn't bring himself to imagine something that seemed so unrealistic. He felt silly for having it.

The sadness of that conclusion lulled him to sleep, relieving him of the stress of his own desires, at least for a time.

***

The following morning Kyle awoke to sounds and movement. His eyes blinked open. When the world came into focus, he saw Jordyn and Tessa digging through their bags. They both sat there in their t-shirts and panties. Jordyn's shifting movements threatened to expose her butt crack and Kyle felt himself becoming aroused.

"I know it's here somewhere. I remember packing-- ah!" she pulled out a bottle with a blue liquid inside.

"Nice!" exclaimed Tessa. She noticed Kyle watching them. "Good morning, sleepyhead," Tessa said with a smirk.

"Hey, good morning," Kyle said, rubbing his eyes.

Jordyn turned suddenly and smiled at him. "You could have warned us that you snore!" she laughed, before hurling a balled-up piece of clothing in his direction.

"Oh... sorry..." he chuckled. "Was it that bad?"

"Nah... not really."

Kyle was in no hurry to throw the sheets off his body. The stiff nubs of Jordyn's nipples poked against her black t-shirt. Tessa's were becoming hard too. He wasn't sure if it was from the cool morning air or the fact that they shared a tent with a guy. He wanted to imagine it was the latter.

Kyle looked at the bottle that Jordyn held. It said, "Smell-O-The-Wild Wilderness Soap" and had a cartoon-like image of a grizzly bear scrubbing clean, his goofy grin partly obscured by a swirl of iridescent bubbles. "What's that?" he asked.

Jordyn glanced down at the bottle. "This? It's just the soap that I packed. It's all biodegradable and stuff, so we can use it in the lake."

Kyle was surprised. He hadn't thought much about having to bathe. The few times he'd gone camping, it wasn't for long, and he didn't share a tent with anyone. The most he'd ever done was wash his face in a stream. His mind suddenly flashed with images of people quickly undressing and nervously splashing their bodies in a lake before anyone showed up and caught them. He couldn't imagine it actually happened like that, though. Kyle began to worry that he'd never be able to get out from under the sheets, as everything seemed to be arousing him.

He suddenly remembered the fantasy he'd had the night before. Did Jordyn wake to discover his body in a scandalous state? If she did, he might never know.

"Oh, that's cool. I didn't know they made biodegradable soap but I guess it makes sense," Kyle said. "So, how does that work, then?"

"How does soap work?" Jordyn asked, confused.

"No, I mean, washing in the lake. You guys can go first if you want. Just tell me how to get there and back when you return."

A wide grin stretched across Tessa's face which she quickly hid by turning away. Kyle immediately realized she clearly knew something that he didn't know.

"Uh..." said Jordyn. She glanced over at Tessa who was too busy trying to hold in a laugh. Jordyn smiled and turned back to face Kyle.

"Well, most people just go together... Does that make you nervous? You don't have to if you don't want to," she said, seeming suddenly anxious herself.

Kyle felt himself jolt awake. "You mean... like..." he mumbled, deeply flustered by Jordyn's response.

Tessa whipped her head back around and eyed Kyle as if she was relishing his innocence. "It's no big deal. We're at a festival in the woods." -- Then she dropped the bomb. -- "Everyone gets naked sooner or later." She laughed. Jordyn gave a nervous laugh as well.

Kyle felt his face becoming hot. Clearly, he'd made a fool of himself and was embarrassed about that. However, it paled in comparison to the embarrassment he was subsequently feeling at the prospect of bathing in the lake with Jordyn and Tessa. They seemed to study him with a compassionate sympathy, not exactly the attitude he wanted them to feel toward him when faced with the idea of seeing him naked.

"Oh! Okay. I wasn't sure. I didn't... um... want to assume anything and make you feel uncomfortable," he said, trying to hide his ignorance.

Tessa smiled at Jordyn who returned the expression.

"Okay. You did bring a towel though, right?" Jordyn asked him.

"Yeah," he said, now understanding the specific reason it was on her list of things to pack.

For the next several minutes, Jordyn and Tessa took their time pulling on their shorts and packing a small bag with everyone's towels, as well as the newly recovered soap. Their apparent lack of anxiety only made Kyle more anxious as he sat there silently brooding about what they were about to do. Their meandering, unhurried actions began to drive Kyle crazy, allowing his anticipation to grow at a relentless pace.

Kyle had been awake for just a matter of minutes and already had concerns about revealing his morning wood. Now he couldn't stop thinking about the three of them walking down to the water's edge and getting naked together. He would be able to see both girls without any clothes on. As exciting as that was, he was also preoccupied with the thought of them seeing his penis. The horror of imagining that he might become erect in front of them began gnawing at his mind.

"Okay, let's go!" Tessa said enthusiastically. She unzipped the tent flap and stepped outside into the morning sunlight. Jordyn followed her. When she reached the exit, she glanced back at Kyle who looked white as a ghost.

"Come!" she said happily, extending her hand. Kyle took it and followed her out. A cool breeze flowed over them which contrasted with the warm sun.

"It's gonna be coooold," Tessa said, gritting her teeth.

Jordyn laughed loudly. "I know!"

Kyle zipped up the tent and then followed them off through the grass and then through the trees. After just moments, he already felt exhausted, like he had run a marathon, but only because his heart thumped wildly in his chest. After several minutes of crunching over twigs and stepping carefully over mud-soaked patches of moss, Kyle began to see bits of blue-gray shimmering in between branches and knew that the lake was nearing.

They zig-zagged through the trees as voices began to sound in the distance. There was an occasional splash. Laughter.

"Here, let's find a spot for ourselves over there," said Jordyn, pointing off to the left and leading the way. They began to turn and navigate through the woods, becoming closer and closer to the shoreline of the lake. Then Kyle saw something that made his heart stop. There, through the trees, he caught sight of a pair of naked female breasts. They were visible only for an instant, obscured by the staggered oaks, but he was sure he had seen them. A mixture of fright and excitement swelled up inside him and formed knots in his stomach.

All of a sudden, he found himself standing by a strip of sandy shore where the reeds had been cleared away. The water was glassy, smooth, and shallow. He could see the bottom of the lake, crystal clear, obscured now and then by sparkling light.

"This is a good spot," Tessa said with resounding approval.

Kyle stood there, frozen, terrified, staring at Tessa and Jordyn as they set the bag on a rock and began to unzip it. A queasy feeling began to flood his body.

"Yup," Jordyn said. She turned and looked at Kyle over her shoulder. "Is this okay?"

Kyle nodded quickly at her. She smiled and then turned back around. They pulled out all three towels and placed them, folded, on the rock, then withdrew the bottle of biodegradable soap and set it down.

Tessa went to grasp for the buttons on her faded denim shorts but stopped short and paused when she saw Jordyn studying Kyle's expression.

"Just leave your clothes on the rock. Don't worry, no one will steal 'em!" she said, trying to lighten the mood for him. He knew that she could plainly see how nervous he was but he hated the fact that she was so aware. He nodded. "... You okay?" she added.

"Yeah," he said. However, inside, he was coming apart.

"Okay, cool," she said.

Tessa smirked and resumed fumbling with her buttons. As Kyle watched Jordyn do the same, he began to follow suit as well. He felt faintly dizzy as he watched the girls shimmy their shorts down to their feet and step out of them. The tugging motion loosened both their panties, drawing them down far enough to begin to expose their cracks. As they stepped forward to set their shorts on the rock, he watched their cheeks loosely wobbling within the thin fabric that covered their round behinds.

Kyle frantically tried to suppress his growing excitement and arousal, desperate to avoid an embarrassing moment. He quickly tugged his shorts down and rushed over to place them on the rock, then made his way back to where he had been standing, not too close to the girls. Jordyn seemed to briefly glance at him, keen to check on his state with a curious expression. Then she turned and briefly made eyes at Tessa, who silently acknowledged that it was okay to continue.

Tessa was the first to act. She grasped the base of her t-shirt and pulled it straight upward, clearing her chest and taking it high into the air above her head. Two large, round breasts plopped out and bounced in place as Kyle stared at her in amazement. They were beautiful; plump, with a playful movement, and two wide, pink nipples. As she lowered her arms with a balled-up t-shirt in her fist, Tessa flashed a look in Kyle's direction. She narrowed her eyes curiously at him as if briefly confirming that he had seen her boobs, and then threw her shirt on the pile of clothes with a slight smile.

Before he could collect himself, Jordyn took hold of her own t-shirt and smoothly drew it up her body and over her head. Kyle watched as Jordyn's perfect, sloping breasts bounced free and settled into place in front of her chest. He gazed at them in profile, being gently warmed by the sun, her crimson nipples taut and tickled by the passing breeze. They danced briefly as her breasts gave a slight wobble, jostling about in response to her soaring arms.

As Jordyn's hands floating down to the side of her body, she turned and gave Kyle a curious look, just as Tessa had done. They both seemed to be observing him, adding pressure to his already anxious state. He quickly looked at the ground in front of him and then tugged his own shirt off. He felt the cool breeze flow across his bare chest and then looked up to catch sight of Jordyn looking back over at Tessa.

The two girls stood there in the bright sunlight, each of them wearing only a pair of panties, their beautiful boobs jutting out sharply from their bare chests. As if anxious to get on with it, Tessa tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and shot them down to her feet. Kyle gawked as she bent in half, letting her breasts dangle heavily beneath her chest, warping into a different shape as she recovered the last bit of clothing she had to remove. She casually stood back up, as if wanting to show off her lack of concern about being naked, and turned slightly, allowing Kyle to see her body completely and fully exposed.

Tessa had a curly mound of dark brown hair nestled between her legs, ungroomed but not too thick. It was much darker than the hair on her head but the sunlight shone through and illuminated her delicate labia. Out of the corner of his eye, Kyle saw Jordyn tug down her own panties. He shot a look over at her body and caught sight of her bare, pale bottom becoming exposed and exhibiting another gentle wobble. She stepped out of her underwear, took a breath, and turned to face Kyle.

He found himself gazing at Jordyn's naked body; her pronounced breasts, her excited, ruddy nipples, the dark patch of fur between her legs, about the same thickness as Tessa's pubic hair, with two luscious, swollen lips peeking through, offering a heart-stopping view of the entrance to her vagina. Even the hidden tattoo on her arm was revealed in all its humorous glory; a naked, surprised Tinkerbell with two petite breasts straddling the stem of a sunflower.

Kyle's whole body buzzed with an electric thrill he so rarely had a chance to feel with girls, having only had a couple of partners to have been awkwardly intimate with. Most of the time, he felt these sensations while sitting in front of his computer, with his boxers tugged down and his bedroom door securely locked, watching videos on a low volume which the voices of his roommates triggered his anxieties from the other room. And yet here he stood, with not one but two girls, with no clothes on whatsoever, letting him examine at their big boobs and hairy, naked pussies.

The girls watched him expectantly. He felt his knees buckling slightly, standing there with only a pair of boxers on and a gently swelling penis forming a slightly wobbling bulge. Despite his incredible insecurity, he knew that the longer he delayed the more he would project his lack of confidence in front of them. Deeply conscious of their focused attention, he held the waistband of his boxers with two trembling hands and prepared to do something he never imagined having to do that weekend.

Kyle took a deep breath and bent in half, slowly dragging his underwear down over his legs. He pulled them off completely and stood back up. Kyle felt his chest heaving in and out as he searched the faces of the girls standing before him. Their eyes were darting all over his body, quietly taking in the sight of his shoulders, biceps, chest, his muscular thighs, and his long, dangling penis that hung down between his legs in front of a plump pair of testicles.

They seemed briefly lost with a sense of wonder, before snapping out of it and returning a glance to his face with a pair of smiles. He dwelled on that moment of intense curiosity they seemed to possess. He imagined, for a moment, that they might have actually been looking forward to this moment. Maybe even falling asleep the night before with a tremor of excitement, expecting that the morning would soon come and they would find themselves in precisely this situation, knowing that he would show them what his penis looked like.

A sudden sense of intense relief flooded Kyle's body, carried through his blood with a surge of endorphins. He stood there briefly overwhelmed by the sight of two completely naked female bodies, mesmerized by the sight of their large breasts and fuzzy pubic mounds as they seemed equally aware of his exposed genitals. He felt dizzy. Kyle could feel himself trembling with nervous excitement. He felt vulnerable, horny, and disoriented.

"Ready?!" Tessa exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Jordyn replied as if both responding to Tessa and expressing the thrill of seeing Kyle overcome his fear and shed his clothing with her.

Tessa turned and charged for the water with Jordyn in tow. Kyle's senses were overwhelmed by the sudden sight of wildly bouncing boobs and wiggling bottoms as they crashed into the shallows and kicked up frothy sheets of water. He ran after them, desperate for the cool water to soothe his growing arousal and perhaps give him the means to hide his body while he adjusted to the sensation of public nudity.

As he followed them out into the lake a short way, he quickly realized that the water would reach no higher than just above their knees and would offer him little actual coverage to sort through his feelings. Both Jordyn and Tessa seemed to be preoccupied with the sensation of the cold water splashing over their bodies. They shrieked and laughed and splashed water at each other by kicking their feet.

Kyle laughed at their excited animation, devouring the sight of their bodies, his head swirling with the image of swinging boobs and the occasional flash of pink flesh peeking through small masses of dark pubic hair. Jordyn was the first to brave the cold temperate of the water, quickly submerging herself as much as possible in the shallow water, and then rising back up to brush the long wet hair out of her eyes and then slick it down her back.

"Oh my goood, it's fucking freezing!" she shouted, drawing laughter from both Tessa and Kyle. Jordyn opened her squinting eyes and aimed them squarely at Kyle, excited to see him laughing and enjoying himself. He threw himself into the water with a loud splash and then came up laughing to see Tessa doing the same. Soon, all three were soaked, shivering, and laughing with shared merriment.

Kyle looked out along the shoreline beyond Jordyn and Tessa and discovered that in the short time they'd been there, many other festival-goers had found their own spots to wash and get clean. In the distance, from his vantage point, Kyle watched small clusters of naked bodies gathering in the shallow waters just like they had. Though too far away to assess any details, he was amazed at the stark masses of dark, bushy pubic hair contrasting with pasty feminine figures. There was a wide diversity of bodies; pale ones, dark ones, with hanging breasts and dangling penises. An animated assortment of girls and guys standing naked together, disturbing the mirror-like surface of the lake, frolicking and laughing at the water's edge and gazing down at the shocking, wavering reflections of their own stark nudity.

123456...9