Sun, Sex, and a Summer of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time passed as he tried to sleep but he couldn't stop thinking about the momentous thing that had happened that morning when he found himself confronted by two beautiful naked bodies and sharing his own with the girls. He felt a strange sort of vulnerability and closeness to them, all of a sudden, which twisted him all up inside emotionally.

Then, he heard something that made his heart skip a beat. The soft smacking of lips and rustling of sheets. His eyes were shut but he squeezed them tighter still. The sounds became a little louder and consistent. Hands were moving to unknown locations, sliding back and forth, perhaps over fabric or under clothing. He could hear heavy breathing, someone's gentle sighing.

It was obvious that Jordyn and Tessa were making out but this realization struck him like lightning. On the one hand, it was exciting to hear two girls becoming intimate. On the other hand, he felt somehow left out, longing for the closeness he felt that morning and aching for it to take the form of intimacy.

One of the girls let a quiet, "Mmm" slip. He felt movement. It sounded like one body curling up alongside another. He wondered if they were touching each other's breasts, or perhaps even elsewhere. -- And right next to him!

After a few minutes of soft, tender movement, all went quiet. Kyle's heart was racing. He couldn't sleep now. Would there be more? Was anything going to happen? Did they know he was awake and that he could hear?

The questions cycled through his mind to the point of exhaustion until he fell asleep pondering them feverishly, having sunk into a haze of confusion over Jordyn's feelings toward him. Sleep weighed heavy on his eyes, but heavier still on his heart, having spent all day fantasizing about being naked with her, wondering if that might evolve into something more, only now... what?

***

The following morning couldn't have come soon enough.

The confusion Kyle felt the previous night while falling asleep had long since faded. All that he could think of was the inevitable trip to the lake to bathe, just like they had done the morning before. For the past twenty-four hours, he had been haunted by what he had seen. Every time Kyle closed his eyes, all he could picture was the stirring image of Jordyn and Tessa stripping off their clothes and racing into the water together, naked and excited, unashamed of their jiggly or hairy bits.

"Ready?!" Jordyn exclaimed in her typically upbeat manner.

"Let's do it!" Kyle said, responding to her prompt for a high five. He knew that deep down she understood how jarring it had been for him to go through that experience and she seemed to be full of pride for what he had done. He wondered if she recognized in him what it was like for her to go naked in public for the first time. He wondered if maybe it was exciting for her to see him embrace it because she wanted to share that intimacy and vulnerability with him.

Kyle's heart raced as they hurried down the long winding trail to the lake. With great anticipation, he watched their breasts wobbling about inside their t-shirts, knowing that they'd soon make their appearance, bouncing free in the cool morning air. When they reached their spot, all Kyle's memories and anxieties came racing back. He thought about how embarrassed he had felt undressing in front of them, how much he had stalled, how he felt when he first caught sight of their naked bodies and private parts. Only now he forced himself to push them aside. The hesitation between the three of them from the day before was gone.

Moments after they arrived, clothes began to come off and get tossed into a shared pile on the large rock by the water's edge. Kyle didn't cower off to the side as he had previously done. He stood right by Jordyn as she yanked off her t-shirt and proudly extended her bare chest forward. Kyle pulled off his shirt and threw it atop hers. Excitedly, they continued to undress, each of them pulling down their shorts and then reaching for their underwear. The same thrill gripped Kyle as he watched Tessa tug down her panties and expose her soft muff, followed by Jordyn, as he tugged his boxers down and let his penis spring free.

Jordyn hissed and threw her arms around her own body. They crossed in front of her chest and squeezed against her breasts, forcing them to bulge outward at the sides. "Ugh, it's so chilly first thing in the morning!"

"It'll warm up soon," said Tessa, moving up behind her. Tessa rubbed her hands briskly up and down Jordyn's arms to warm her body with skin-on-skin friction.

"Mmm..." Jordyn moaned. "That feels better." She dropped her arms to the side and fell into a relaxed position. Kyle felt himself start to tingle as the quick motion of Tessa's strokes caused Jordyn's breasts to wag back and forth. Her nipples were dramatically raised, indicating the sensation of the cool air against her warm body.

Tessa laughed. "You're all covered in goosebumps!"

Jordyn looked down at her boobs and chuckled. "I know, look at my nips!" she said, briefly glancing at Kyle. She poked gently at her firmly erect nipples and observed the tiny bumps surrounding her areolas. Kyle was surprised that she was doing that right in front of him. He wondered if she was trying to tease him.

"Oop, someone's waking up..." Tessa snickered. Both girls started laughing and glancing down at Kyle. It took him a moment to register that they were talking about him, but sure enough, he realized that while not yet erect he had visibly thickened and inadvertently revealed his mild arousal.

Before Kyle had a chance to respond, Jordyn shouted, "Okay, here goes nothing!" She darted out of Tessa's embrace and headed straight into the water, causing a crashing sound, following by a shriek. Kyle and Tessa ran after her, charging over the sand with bravery that extinguished itself the moment their feet struck the chilly water.

After a few moments of shock, they began to adjust to the temperature and waded out to the same spot they had the day before. In the distance, Kyle saw a young man and women making their way down to the water. The couple spotted Kyle, Jordyn, and Tessa in the water and paused for a moment. They smiled nervously to one another, exchanged some words, and then nodded hesitantly. Kyle wondered if this was the first time they were seeing each other naked as he watched the couple begin to undress, taking peeks at each other and failing to suppress laughter as body parts were revealed and innocence was lost. She curiously acknowledged his limber shaft. He quietly eyed the thick black bush sprouting between her legs.

The man reached for his partner's hand. Squeezing his hand tightly, they advanced toward the water, keeping to themselves but taking curious looks at the bold display of nudity that Kyle and his friends demonstrated. The girl's large, weighty breasts swung like pendulums as her toes hit the water and she reacted with surprise. Her friend rubbed her back and seemed to encourage her to move forward. She did, staring at the icy water like it was the enemy.

Suddenly Kyle felt like he was on the other side; someone who had been naked in the wilderness before and could show others the way. The very idea of being able to shrug off any nervousness and embrace nudity excited him, even if it wasn't entirely true yet.

"Have you not gone under yet??" Jordyn laughed. She and Tessa had just braved a dip, squatting down to lower themselves into the shallow water and grimacing as they splashed their bodies.

"Not yet..." Kyle replied, gritting his teeth.

"Hmm..." said Jordyn, a wry grin forming on her face. She turned to look at Tessa who returned a smile. "Should we?" Jordyn added, on the verge of more laughter.

"I mean... obviously," Tessa replied without hesitation.

The two girls grinned and then turned to face Kyle. "What....?" he said, taking a step back cautiously. They began advancing toward him, moving through the water with determination and an impish glow. "Wait... hang on..." he mumbled, realizing what they had in mind. "Please don't!"

All of a sudden, Tessa lunged and grabbed Kyle's arm, pegging him as a flight risk. As she anchored Kyle to the ground, Jordyn circled behind him and grabbed his shoulders, pressing him downward. Kyle laughed and struggled, desperately trying to prevent her from dunking him in the cold water.

Then, unexpectedly, everything between them changed. Kyle had spent the past day admiring Jordyn from afar, relishing the sight of her body with a distant wonder, unsure if their friendship would ever cross any boundaries or if he would be left to suffer in that state of remote titillation. But no, indeed their bond of trust and closeness had formed enough for her to take a leap-- both figuratively and literally.

Jordyn threw one leg around Kyle in a frantic attempt to subdue him. Then she leaped on top of him, throwing her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his waist. In an instant, Kyle felt the soft compression of two wet boobs as they squished into his back. Her nipples were hard and pressed firmly into his skin. As she clung to his body, her pubic mound opened wide against his butt. Kyle felt a soft, wet mass of pubic hair rubbing against his body and then the silky inner flesh of her widespread pussy as they struggled together.

Kyle felt his mind shatter. A storm of excitement rose up through his body and rendered him weak, making him easy prey for the girls' sinister plan. Before he could even finish processing what was happening, his cock sprung to life, throbbing instantly and reaching for the sky. It waved back and forth in front of his body as he stumbled forward with Jordyn riding his back. Tessa laughed with delight and watched the two of them come crashing down into the water with a loud splash.

They both scrambled to their feet frantically. Jordyn wiped the hair out of her eyes. Her jaw hung open from temperature shock. She threw her arms back around her body and repeated the same motion that Tessa had performed earlier in an effort to warm her back up. Kyle rose back to his feet, aware of the presence of his massive erection but too shocked and frozen to care.

Jordyn recovered and joined Tessa in a fit of laughter.

"You look so miserable!" Jordyn exclaimed with a touch of schadenfreude.

"He looks like a drowned rat," remarked Tessa before looking down between his legs. "Except with a huge boner."

"Um... sorry..." Kyle mumbled, observing that they both were amused at the sight of his arousal. He felt the embarrassment from the day before surging back again. However, he was also still reeling from the sensation of Jordyn's body on his. The soft squish of her breasts was only just fading. The wet rubbing sensation of her pussy against his butt still fueled his intense throbbing.

"At least you're not cowering in fear and hiding it like you were yesterday," Tessa snickered.

"Yeah, you'd better get used to it or else you're gonna have a hard time today... No pun intended," Jordyn added.

"Huh?" Kyle said.

"Today is day three," Tessa explained as she took her first squirt of soap. "Pretty much everyone gets naked for the last day of the festival."

"What?" Kyle said, visibly startled. Jordyn watched him with keen interest.

"Yeah, after breakfast everyone will go to the stage where they'll throw one big party. Everyone just gets naked and free and enjoys nature together."

"And sometimes each other!" Jordyn laughed.

"Yeah! It's so much fun-- and really freeing," Tessa added.

Kyle's mind began racing with bewildering thoughts. He was only just beginning to get adjusted to nudity -- and that was limited in scope to just Tessa and Jordyn, as well as a couple of strangers. His mind exploded with images of widespread nudity. He imagined naked girls dancing around him, men strutting about sporting huge erections, massive orgies on all the picnic blankets. He began to cool his frantic thoughts as he focused on washing his chest and arms.

"It's so funny how you're both so comfortable just being naked..." Kyle said, still reflecting on his stop-and-go progress toward a state of comfort.

Jordyn perked up. "Well, Tessa's actually from a nudist family."

"You are?" Kyle replied with surprise.

"Yeah, my parents are nudies from way back," said Tessa with a casual shrug. "Rochester has a lot of nudists. My dad is first-generation Finnish-American so he grew up that way."

"Tell him about that club," Jordyn said excitedly.

"Oh, well, my family has always gone to this private nudist club on the weekends, mostly during the warmer months. It's basically like a big campground with a lake and volleyball and hiking and stuff, just like any other, except that nobody wears any clothes," Tessa added.

"Wow..." said Kyle. He knew such places existed but had never met anyone who went to them. "Isn't it weird... like... being naked in front of your family?"

Tessa shrugged again. "My parents are cool about it. They raised us that way, so my sister and I just grew up being used to it."

"Oh my god, your sister is so cute!" Jordyn said. "She's totally going to have zero shame or issues about her body when she's older..." she sighed. Tessa laughed. "Actually, I barely remember even seeing your sister with clothes on."

"You've been there? Have you been to the nudist club?" Kyle asked, his eyes growing wider.

"Yeah, I went there once but mostly I've just hung out at Tessa's parents' house," Jordyn replied.

"... naked?"

"Yup. Her family is so cool. Like, nobody even really cares. One night we all got naked and her dad took us into the sauna together and we just hung out with him. It's just, like, part of their culture."

"That's cool."

"Totally!"

"Man, I can't imagine ever doing that with my mom and dad..." Kyle muttered.

"It's really not that weird once you get used to it. Especially when you grow up with it. Literally, all it means is that I didn't have to use Google to find out what a guy's dick looks like," Tessa snickered, giving Jordyn a teasing look.

Jordyn laughed and raised her hand. She seemed mildly embarrassed. "Guilty as charged," she sighed.

Kyle laughed. "Really? Is that what you did?"

Jordyn nodded as she continued to laugh. "Except then my mom found out. She walked into my bedroom later and was like, 'I think we need to have a talk...'"

Kyle and Tessa were in hysterics. Seeing them so tickled by her anecdote, Jordyn continued. "Later, I figured out how to clear the browser history and that's probably for the best. Soon after that, I started looking up pictures of girls' bodies too and that would have really confused my parents..."

Tessa and Jordyn shared an amused and knowing look. "She is bi," Kyle thought to himself.

They continued washing their bodies and chatting like old friends. Kyle felt himself energized, still reeling from the exciting contact with Jordyn's body.

It began to finally sink into Kyle's mind what he was now a part of. The more he saw glimpses of the world of nudism the more he wanted to feel comfortable while immersed in it. Not only that, the more he saw examples of sexual freedom, the more he wanted to enjoy its pleasures.

Yet nerves were still holding him back from surrendering himself completely to it, and the looming threat of the biggest leap of all stood there waiting for him just beyond breakfast.

***

After getting back to their tent, Kyle, Jordyn, and Tessa quickly ate a meal that seemed like something a cowboy might have cooked for himself alone, out in the wilderness. However, Kyle only picked at his food, having mostly lost his appetite due to the new onslaught of anxiety that Tessa's unexpected news about the final day of the festival had produced.

It seemed odd to Kyle that after that discussion Jordyn and Tessa didn't talk about it at all. He continued to be amazed at the way they just accepted the fact that everyone was about to strip naked together, treating it as a simple fact and nothing to be so alarmed about. By contrast, as they gathered their blanket and water bottles to take back to the main stage for the day, Kyle felt himself knotting up inside like nothing he'd felt before. It was far worse than the daunting prospect of them bathing together. No, this would be something far more profound and terrifying.

After settling in, it seemed almost like the day was going to begin like any other. However, out of the corner of his eye, Kyle soon recognized Mitchell walking out onto the stage and knew things were about to change. Mitchell was followed closely by Arwen, who seemed briefly distracted with laughter from an amusing conversation that carried onto the stage. Kyle's heart started racing, knowing that the closing remarks were about to begin and he would find himself suddenly confronted by the expectation to take off his clothes in a sea of equally so-inclined young festival-goers, for a day of spirited, naked revelry in the sun.

As Mitchell approached the mic stand, the speaker system crackled and conversations everywhere began to gradually quiet down. Excited faces turned toward the stage. Mitchell began by simply thanking everyone for attending. He went on to talk about the great efforts that went into booking the different performers, planning the activities, and building out their little tent-city in the woods. Arwen chimed in, revving up the crowd for the final day and expressing similar gratitude. She had a charismatic way of speaking that made everyone feel welcome and loved, excited to be alive, and thrilled for whatever plans she had in store. Kyle felt like he'd hypnotically follow her off a cliff if she asked.

As they took turns at the mic, Kyle watched the faces of everyone present. There were excited faces, nervous faces, faces of people who had been there before and were impatiently awaiting the upcoming taste of freedom, and faces filled with trepidation about the challenge that lay ahead.

Kyle looked back toward the stage as he heard a change in tone that indicated that their speeches were coming to a close. Sure enough, they hinted at what was next. Arwen and Mitchell exchanged grins. "You first, or me?" said one to the other. The crowd laughed. Then, just like that, Arwen crisscrossed her hands over the base of her shirt and peeled it upward with one smooth motion. A beautiful pair of perfectly-shaped, sloping breasts popped out, wiggled cheerfully, and then settled about her chest. As the crowd roared with a wave of cheers, she yanked off the rest of her clothes in record time and kicked them aside.

Boldly facing the sea of people before her, Arwen presented her lithe, nude yoga body with flair. Her skin was smooth and evenly tanned, her crimson nipples poked out like two shiny buttons, her thick, untamed pubic hair looked like the scruff of a wild animal, which Kyle imagined as a description of what she might be like in bed. She raised her arms as if to say, "Here I am, this is me!" revealing two small tufts of dark brown hair in her armpits, in exactly the same shade as the hair that obscured her pussy.

Mitchell smirked and revealed a set of dimples that seemed to make a group of girls nearby instantly animated. They appeared to be waiting with bated breath as he proceeded in the same fashion as Arwen did, removing his shirt and then undoing the button of his shorts. In a matter of moments, he had them straight down to his feet and stepped out of them. He stood back up, tall, thin, and handsome, revealing a fluffy mass of brown pubes lit by the sun like a ball of fire. A plump pair of testicles hung between his legs and his long, floppy penis dangled over them, swinging hypnotically from side to side and tipped with a thick, mushroom-like head.

The girls nearby lost their senses, falling all over each other and giggling with excitement. Kyle turned and watched as Jordyn and Tessa jumped to their feet with excitement and anticipation. He quickly made his way onto his feet and exchanged a look with them both, attempting to show as much self-confidence as he could muster, then he took a deep breath and listened to the simple finality of Arwen's closing words: "Okay everyone, let's all get nakeeed!"

123456...9