Sunbathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Squeezing once again as her thumb dipped in between her aunt's cheeks caused them to open briefly, exposing her rosebud, pale and crinkled, to Nikki's view. Nikki held her breath, waiting for Bridget to complain, but no complaint came and she did it again, deliberately and a little harder. This time not only was her aunt's anus in view but the action momentarily separated the lips of her pussy, showing Nikki the shiny pink interior.

Nikki instinctively snatched her hand away, feeling sudden shame in knowing that she had intentionally tried to take advantage and peek at her aunt, her middle-aged respectable aunt. Nikki was thoroughly startled and even a little alarmed by her own actions. She had managed to cover her hand's hasty removal by pretending grab at a non-existent insect on her own stomach, but she didn't have the courage to touch her aunt again.

"There you go Aunty Bridget. You can fry in safety now."

To her own ears her voice sounded tense and squeaky, but Aunt Bridget didn't seem to notice and that was all that mattered.

"Thank you, dear. Lie down and I'll do you, because I'm sure you didn't do your own back properly. And it's time you had a replenishment anyhow."

'Replenishment'. Nikki giggled to herself at the odd use of the word as she laid herself flat on her stomach, the idea of refusing her aunt's request never entering her mind, not that she would have wanted to in reality. She lay on her stomach because the turmoil in her mind wouldn't let her do otherwise, both wanting and dreading the feel of her aunt's hands on her back.

Bridget didn't kneel to one side as Nikki had done; to her profound surprise her aunt straddled her back, obviously intending to use both hands to apply the cream. She was, she realised with sudden excitement, in the nude and between the legs of another naked woman. This very fact made Nikki's heart speed up, as she became conscious that Bridget's exposed pussy was suspended just above her naked back. The stray notion came that if her aunt became turned on, then a wayward spot of pussy juice might land on her unprotected skin. It was, she knew, a silly idea, but Nikki closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, savouring the unexpected thought and feeling her pussy go from moist to wet.

The sun was warm on her back but she still shivered a little with delicious expectation as she heard her aunt squeeze sun cream onto her hand. It was cool against her skin, cool and slippery, letting her aunt's fingers slide over her back with an almost sensual quality until it was massaged in and it was the warm skin of the Bridget's hands that she could feel against her flesh. She closed her eyes and relaxed, surrendering to her aunt's ministrations.

When her upper back was finally finished, and Nikki was sure that the cream had long since disappeared into her skin, her aunt wriggled a little further down to straddle Nikki's thighs and give her self access to her lower back and waist. As this happened Nikki felt sure, gloriously sure, that she had felt, just momentarily, the merest touch of pubic hair against the swell of her bottom as her aunt moved position. She wanted to ask her aunt to go back and do it again, to let her know for certain, and if so to let her feel that intimate and erotic moment over and over again. But, of course she couldn't, and so she just lay there and wondered with dry mouth and beating heart.

"Don't worry, I haven't forgotten your bottom. I'll come back to that."

Nikki heard her aunt chuckle as she finished her back and climbed to her feet, gently reminding her niece of her omission. Bridget moved to stand behind Nikki, just behind her bare feet, and then knelt, nearly kneeling on top of Nikki's ankles until she instinctively moved them, parting her lower legs to let her aunt kneel between them.

'My God', Nikki whispered to herself in instant alarm, 'she can see everything I've got'. But she made no attempt to move or hide herself and she quickly realised that she didn't mind, in fact she liked the idea, almost wishing that her legs were wider apart so that she might be properly on view.

Aunt Bridget's hands followed the same route that Nikki had taken, starting at the knee and working down, and then moving around to kneel to the side, starting again at the knee and working up. Now Nikki had the opportunity to close her legs, but even though she felt genuinely embarrassed that her aunt might easily get at least a partial view of her pussy, she found she wanted the embarrassment, that one fed upon the other so that the more embarrassed she became the bigger thrill it gave her.

Of course, the feelings intensified as Bridget's fingers made their way steadily higher up Nikki's thighs, especially as they worked up the inside of her legs. Nikki almost held her breath, hoping with half her being that her aunt's fingers would reach the very top of her thighs and touch her sex, and praying with the other half that she be spared such an unthinkable thrill. How should she react, she wondered, still half hoping and then feeling both relieved and frustrated when Bridget's fingers veered away as they reached the top.

True to her word, having finished with her legs Bridget did not ignore Nikki's bottom. Using just one hand and propping herself on the other, she leaned over to squeeze and massage Nikki's cheeks, pulling first one and then the other to one side as she applied the cream and making Nikki squirm with both shame at her hairy bottom and pleasure at what was happening. Behind Nikki's back Bridget smiled at the sound of her niece's breathing as her fingers dipped into her crack and skated across her anus, nearly, but not quite, touching her pussy.

"Roll over."

Bridget didn't ask if Nikki wanted her front doing, nor was there anything of a request about the words. It was simply an instruction that Nikki immediately and instinctively obeyed, turning over to lie on her back and await her aunt's attentions with her hands by her sides and her eyes closed in anticipation.

Again Bridget began at the top, smoothing the cream onto Nikki's forehead and nose and working it in with the ball of her thumb before the same thing to her cheeks and chin. Then she moved on to her niece's neck, shoulders and arms gently massaging the flesh and making Nikki smile with contentment.

Then she felt a cool dribble of cream on her breasts and contentment turned to illicit anticipation. She had no idea why, but the idea of someone, another woman, touching and massaging her breasts was so appealing that she again shivered slightly at the thought.

Bridget did each breast in turn, her fingers and palm sliding over the skin in a beautifully sensual way, more firmly, Nikki felt sure, than was actually necessary. Not that Nikki minded, the feel of her aunts fingers fondling and kneading her breasts was enjoyable in a way that she hadn't expected. It was similar to the way Adam touched her, though maybe a little more sensual, but what made it different, erotic even, was the thought that it shouldn't be pleasurable at all. Her heart began beating like a trip hammer as she tried not to respond and even though her hands were still lying by her side, they were now curled into fists as she tried to keep her feelings concealed.

Eventually Bridget's fingers slid either side of one of Nikki's hardened nipples and caught it within the fork, closing coincidentally at the same time to trap the nubbin and pull on it until it finally slipped free and snapped back into place. There was no way Nikki could help it, she gasped at the sudden tug and then groaned with pleasure at the sensation it generated, immediately blushing at her own reaction.

But Bridget seemed not to notice, her attentions were now moved to Nikki's abdomen and Nikki relaxed once more as a soft hand smoothed cream into the skin of her tummy. Only when her aunt approached close to the edge of her pubes did she wonder, just wonder and then only for a moment, how far the hand was likely to stray, but she quickly shook the thought from her head as her aunt fingers moved away again. 'You're being silly, so get your mind out of the gutter before you make yourself look an idiot' she told herself firmly. Even so, as she was forced to admit that Bridget's gentle hand on her stomach was pleasant, in fact more than pleasant.

When Bridget moved to put cream on Nikki's legs she did what Nikki thought of as a rather strange thing. She walked around to her feet, nudged them apart and knelt between her legs. Nikki did as she was mutely instructed, parting her knees perhaps a little more than was needed, too astonished, she told herself later, to do anything else. But Bridget hadn't finished with surprises yet. Taking hold of one of Nikki's ankles, she lifted the foot until it rested against her shoulder, flexing the knee and putting Nikki's pussy on full display. Instinctively Nikki's hands flew to cover her pubes, her shocked face staring up at her aunt.

Bridget smiled broadly as she applied cream in long flowing strokes, as if she was a harpist playing Nikki's leg.

"You needn't hide yourself, dear." She told her embarrassed niece. "I know what a pussy looks like, and in fact I was looking at yours only a few minutes ago, wasn't I?"

Nikki acknowledged the truth of that to herself and very self-consciously removed her hands, letting Bridget's eyes once more roam over her.

"I know, Auntie Bridget. I'm just a bit shy, that's all."

In truth Nikki was feeling very confused, unable to reconcile the thudding of her heart and the dampness of her palms with her natural inhibitions, and at the same time both excited and mortified at the thought that Bridget might detect the tell-tale wetness of her pussy.

Bridget leaned forward to massage Nikki's upper thigh, in doing so bending her leg right back until her niece was sure that every little bit of her was in full view.

"Besides." Bridget told Nikki, embarrassing her niece once more. "You've got a nice pussy. It's really womanly, like a beautiful flower opening for the bee, and I love the way your lips spread to show your clit." She smiled down at her niece and then continued. "You're colouring's nicer too, a lovely bright contrast. So much more attractive than my anaemic looking closed shop."

Even Adam had never spoken in quite such detail and Nikki was scarlet.

"Th- th- thank you, Auntie Bridget." She stammered eventually, unsure if she should be feeling the pride that her aunt's remarks had provoked.

One leg finished Bridget put it down a little further out to the side and then shuffled slightly the opposite way to pick up the other foot.

"I always felt that women got the best deal when it comes to our 'bits', don't you?" She went on, staring directly at Nikki's exposed pussy. "I mean, ours is so much nicer, tucked away inside instead of dangling in our trousers, don't you think?"

Nikki wasn't sure if the question was rhetorical, but she answered anyway.

"I suppose so, Auntie Bridget."

She was suddenly very conscious of the fact that somehow her legs had become spread much wider, nearly as far as a lover would want. But she had reached the point where it didn't matter and where she even welcomed her aunt's gaze so long as her state of arousal went unnoticed.

Her aunt was speaking again. "I mean, you can tell when a man is turned on by the lump in his pants, but we're much more discreet, aren't we dear?"

'Oh my, she can tell.' was Nikki's instant reaction, but she surprised herself by not covering up and when Bridget's remarks moved away from the subject she relaxed again, happy to have her aunt's hands on her skin and her eyes on her pussy.

"Besides that, don't you think the female body is inherently more attractive, with its soft curves and smooth hills and valleys?"

Nikki answered automatically. "I suppose so, Auntie Bridget."

Aunt Bridget was pushing Nikki's second leg back to reach her thigh.

"It's alright saying 'I suppose so', but do you agree?"

Bridget's fingers were just grazing past Nikki's pubes at the top of her leg.

"Sorry! What did you say, Auntie Bridget."

Nikki stopped holding her breath and turned her attention back to her aunt's remarks.

"I said, don't you think women's bodies are so much nicer than men's?"

As she repeated her question Bridget finished with Nikki's leg and placed it back on the blanket, leaving her with her thighs spread wide apart as she knelt between them.

"Yes, Auntie, I agree, much nicer."

Nikki was paying much more attention to disguising her own shallow breathing and quietening her banging chest than to her aunt's words.

"Just covering you with sun cream reminded me how much softer a woman is to touch, so much sexier."

"Why thank you, Auntie Bridget."

The undertones of Bridget's remarks had completely passed Nikki by. She was still too occupied in displaying her body to listen to what was being said. She was enjoying her aunt's open scrutiny and its effects, so much so that she was acutely disappointed when Bridget got up to go and lie beside her, propping herself on one elbow to look Nikki in the face.

"I enjoyed touching your body, Nikki. Did you like it too?" Bridget spoke softly and throatily, her voice catching with pent up emotion.

Nikki whispered her answer, the implications slowly dawning on her. "Yes, Auntie Bridget, I did."

"I liked it very much."

She added this last bit after a long pause during which the two women had searched each others eyes, and come to the same conclusion.

"Good." Bridget smiled conspiratorially. "Then lie still, because I've got just one more bit to finish."

Nikki instinctively knew which 'bit' Bridget meant, but she didn't mind, and she wasn't really surprised she saw that Bridget didn't bother to put sun cream on her hand before sliding it between her niece's legs. Even so, to be touched by her aunt in an openly sexual way came as quite a shock. It went against everything her upbringing had instilled into her. It wasn't just that her aunt was a woman, or that she was a generation older than herself, or even that she was 'family' in the wider sense. No, what came as the biggest shock to Nikki was that she welcomed the touch, wanted it even.

Bridget initially placed the palm of her hand gently over the mound of Nikki's pussy, making no attempt to enter or even to play, but quietly resting there awaiting Nikki's reaction. She was giving herself an 'out' if Nikki suddenly objected by leaving the door open for the action to be just that of spreading sun cream, although she knew that neither one would really believe that. But there was no reaction except for a very quiet 'ooh' from between Nikki's lips and she smiled with contentment.

Nikki was glad that her aunt's hand had simply been laid softly over her pussy, for it gave her the chance to get used to the feel and to accept it before any blatantly sexual act put her automatically on guard. So when Bridget began to mould and massage her pussy she was able to simply lie back and enjoy the sensations, ignoring who was doing it and simply getting pleasure from what was being done.

For a short while all that Nikki felt was Bridget's hand laid flat against her, but then it began making sinuous gripping and squeezing movements to her mound, the gentle, very sensual, non-invasive motions making her gasp softly with happiness. She wanted Bridget to go further, but as yet she didn't have the confidence to admit her enjoyment and even though she was very aware of her aunt's finger tip resting just above the slippery entrance to her vagina she didn't have the nerve to give the little jerk of her hips that might well be enough to make it enter her. Instead she lay there, trying hard to lie still and willing that fingertip to invade her. Surely she would feel it pushed inside her soon?

But it didn't happen, to Nikki's frustration Bridget began to stroke the outside of her pussy, running her fingertips up the inside of her outer lips and trailing them back down through the unruly nest of pubic hair. It wasn't penetration, but it felt nearly as good and within only a few minutes Nikki was rolling her head slowly from side to side from the intense sensation and emitting little groans and whimpers.

She kept her eyes tight shut, unable to look Bridget in the eye and admit her delight and passively submitting to her aunt's touch. Nikki had never been touched by a woman before, had never even thought about it, and she easily convinced herself that it must be her inexperience and lack of knowledge that was making her feel so passive, so willing to let her aunt lead. She decided it didn't really matter and pushed the thought from her head to allow the fabulous feeling of fingers running up and down her pussy take over.

Soon Nikki ventured to open her eyes and look at her aunt, but she was looking the other way, watching where her hand was placed over Nikki's mound and stroking it gently. For a moment or two Nikki looked at the side of her aunt's face, seeing her intent on what she was doing, but then she moved her eyes to gaze along the length of her own body to where Bridget's hand was working between her legs. Then both women intuitively looked towards each other at the same moment, their eyes meeting and a smile of agreement and pleasure passed between them. Intent and consent were both expressed in that one glance and Nikki opened her legs as wide as she could for her aunt.

As soon as she spread her legs Nikki knew that her aunt would begin playing with her with greater purpose, and she wasn't disappointed. Bridget's fingers now moved into her cleft, stroking between her labia, running up and down the length of her cleft from clitoral hood to perineum, making Nikki shudder and whimper with pleasure as the fingers touched and then left the very sensitive parts of her body.

Nikki could feel that she was lubricating freely, she was aware of her juices running from her tunnel and down towards her anus, the slight breeze across her lawn feeling cool from the moisture, and she could feel the teasing fingertips picking up her wetness and spreading it along the length of her pussy. The combination was a constant reminder of the fact that they were in the open, playing Nikki's back garden and exposed to anyone who might walk through the gate. Strangely, this possibility of discovery made everything all the more exciting and made her heart beat quicker still.

For a while Bridget simply stroked the length of Nikki's pussy, paying no particular attention to any part, skimming over her clit, the entrance to her vagina and her anus with the same speed and equally deliberate pressure. But as Nikki became more and more unable to disguise her arousal and started to respond openly to Bridget's touch, her aunt started to pay deliberate attention to her clit, pressing slightly harder as her fingers passed over it, occasionally doubling back to skate over it again, and then sometimes stopping directly on the spot and letting her fingertips investigate it's short shaft and little tip, bringing little unintelligible sounds from Nikki's lips.

This became more and more frequent and prolonged until Bridget was concentrating solely on Nikki's clitoris, lighting a fire inside her niece's pelvis that would soon bring her to orgasm. Nikki closed her eyes once more, reaching out to grip Bridget's shoulder in rigid fingers and surrendering to the sensations, her hips beginning to jerk and dance as the fingers played with her more and more intensely, rubbing softly around and around the head of her clit and then stroking tenderly back and forth across it. She no longer cared who was touching her or what they intended, she just wanted the feelings to continue until she came.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers