Sunbathing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

"Watch me, I'm cumming." She mouthed at her niece before closing her eyes and surrendering to her orgasm.

Bridget's orgasm was intense but short-lived, her body jerked briefly and a series of harsh grunts came from her lips, but then it was over and she lay back on the blanket panting for breath, smiling up at Nikki as if in triumph. For a few moments neither woman moved, but then Bridget reached her hand back between her legs and began to play with herself once more.

"I want to cum again and I think I can, keep watching." She announced with palpable pleasure.

"I can't Auntie. I really do need to pee."

"It won't take me long, I can feel it starting up now." Bridget's fingers were strumming back and forth across her clitoris this time, already taking her towards her second orgasm.

"But I really can't wait." Nikki was desperate and couldn't understand her own need for Bridget's permission, knowing only that she did.

"Then do it here. Piss on the grass."

Nikki's eyes widened with the shock of Bridget's proposal, interpreting it as more instruction than suggestion. Bizarrely Nikki actually considered obeying her aunt, but then her background cut in and stopped her.

"I can't Auntie."

"Then you'll have to wait."

It was obvious that Bridget expected Nikki to obey, regardless of her bodily needs. Bridget scrabbled at the blanket, her urgency making her fingers clumsy as she pulled its edge closer to herself.

"Squat between my feet, then if you really can't control yourself I will watch you pee."

Her aunt's assertive tone overrode Nikki's qualms and she complied like an automaton, shuffling around to squat with her knees parted facing her aunt, knowing that as well as giving her an ideal view of Bridget's pussy as she masturbated, it would also give Bridget perfect sight of her own pussy, and if she really couldn't old back and had to pee, then her aunt would see her flow gushing onto the ground. The thought sent an unexpected shudder of delight through Nikki, making her close her eyes briefly with unbidden excitement.

To balance herself Nikki placed her hands on Bridget's raised knees and the two women gazed at each other without speaking. Nikki watched intently as Bridget inserted two fingers inside herself and wriggled them around to produce a sexy wet noise that excited both of them. She could see the wetness on Bridget's fingers as she withdrew them and then plunged them back into her own depths, grunting with pleasure each time.

"Do I look nice?" Bridget asked in a hoarse whisper.

Nikki nodded mutely, unable to find the words.

"So do you. Your pussy is as wet as mine."

She knew it was, watching her aunt had turned her on again.

"Do it, Nikki."

Nikki knew what her aunt meant, and she wanted to comply if only she could overcome her inhibitions.

"Do it. I want to see you pissing." Bridget's tone was more insistent.

Nikki's urge to pee was imperative and she could hardly hold back anyway.

"Do it now Nikki, while I cum"

Finally neither Nikki nor Bridget could stop themselves. Bridget stared openly between Nikki's legs as her orgasm crept closer and her pelvis started to jerk and twitch as before, while for Nikki her resolve finally gave way and with a loud sigh she let her urine gush onto the grass between the two women in a long hot stream.

Knowing that her aunt was staring at her pussy as she peed made Nikki blush scarlet, but at the same time it gave her one of the biggest thrills she had ever enjoyed. She couldn't understand it, but obeying Bridget's instruction to break one of her ingrained childhood taboos was so stimulating and so, so sexy. The feel of her urine flooding from her was nearly as good a release as an orgasm, and lasted for longer. She was so glad her aunt could see her peeing and glad she had done as she had been instructed.

Meanwhile watching Nikki pee seemed to have had its effect on Bridget, for her second orgasm was becoming far stronger than her first. She kept her eyes pinned on the stream gushing from her niece's pussy, watching it disappear into the lawn, little splashes bouncing back to make tiny droplets glint in the sunlight. All the time she watched Nikki, she played with her clitoris, the intensity of her building orgasm causing her to strum herself more fiercely, the fingertips hammering away at her sensitive little button in a way that would normally be quite painful.

Then finally her dam burst and her climax slammed through her, this time making her cry out loudly but unintelligibly as she tossed her head back in ecstasy. She pulled her head up and looked at the urine still flooding from between Nikki's legs, and another intense thrill coursed through her at the sight. Her eyes rolled up into her head, but she forced them back to stare at Nikki's pee, absorbing the jolts and shudders that were ripping through her in order to keep her eyes fastened on Nikki's deep red gash and the pale yellow stream that flowed from it. She knew that while she stared at Nikki, her niece was staring back, watching her slickly wet pussy gaping open and pulsing rhythmically from the effects of her orgasm, and this knowledge made everything all the more intense, strengthening and prolonging her climax.

When finally Bridget's orgasm faded and Nikki's bladder was empty the two women looked at each other intently, inevitably wondering 'what now?', and inevitably finding themselves unsure of the answer. The only things that both were certain of was that this would not be the only time they would meet like this and that it would be Bridget who called the shots.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers