Sunbathing Surprise

Story Info
Thought I was alone in the woods, but...
1.5k words
4.37
29.8k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers

I love to sunbathe in my speedo for the sexy tan lines. At least, I think it's sexy.

First, a little about me. I'm early 40's, never married, and compete in sprint triathlons to stay in shape. I'm six feet tall, 180 pounds, and a swimmers build. I started shaving my body years ago, as many swimmers and cyclists do, for the perceived advantage it gives. Honestly, that's my excuse if asked about it, but I love the way I look and feel smooth. I've had my share of women. It was always good sex, but it never really clicked.

Even today, men wearing tiny speedos is thought to be gay, so to protect my privacy, I always sunbathe in secret. I had found a great spot in the mountains. You had to have 4-wheel drive to make it up an abandoned logging road, and then had a challenging hike down to a creek. There was a clearing next to a pool in the creek that was my favorite place. I laid my towel out, stripped down to my speedo, turned on some music and lay down to soak up some sun. I was about to drift off to sleep when I was startled by a crack. It sounded like someone had stepped on a stick, breaking it. I sat up to see a man walking into my clearing. He was about my height and well put together. I'd guess he had 25 to 30 pounds on me, and it was all muscle. The straps to his backpack outlined his muscular chest. He was wearing a t-shirt, cargo shorts and hiking boots.

"Sorry to startle you, but I was attracted by your music, and when I saw you, I was hoping you might like some company. I love classic rock, too."

I was embarrassed to have been caught by this georgious man, but there was no use trying to cover up now. "I'm surprised that you found me. I didn't think anyone else would ever be so far out in the middle of nowhere."

He asked, "Why are you wearing a bikini way out here? Why don't you lay out in the nude?"

"I love having the tan lines, I think they are sexy."

"Sexy to men or women? I would be surprised if any women would think that."

The song "Crazy on you" by Heart came on. He continued, I love Heart, especially this song. It reminds me of my wife sucking my cock so many years ago. I really miss her warm mouth going crazy on me."

As he was talking, he put his backpack down and unfastened his belt and shorts and let them drop to the ground. He pulled his boxers down and stepped out of his shorts and boxers.

I looked at his cock in awe. It was getting hard and was pointing at me. I couldn't take my eyes off it. He stepped towards me, straddling me as I continued to sit om my towel. He had a beautiful cock, nice thickness and 7 inches long, and it was inches from my face.

"You have the wrong idea. I'm not... I'm not..."

I don't care whether or not you're gay. I want you to go crazy on my cock like my wife used to do. Listen to the music. Suck my cock."

The lyrics seemed perfect for the situation.

"There's nothing left to do tonight

But go crazy on you

Let me go crazy, crazy on you, ohh

And my love, the pleasure's mine

Let me go crazy on you

Crazy on you

Let me go crazy, crazy on you, ohh"

I was mesmerized. There was a drop of pre-cum on the tip. Without thinking I grabbed his cock at the base and pulled up to the tip, turning the small drop into a large drop of pre-cum. I leaned in and licked the drop, finding it almost tasteless. I started pumping his cock with my hand and started licking around the large head.

The lyrics, 'go crazy on you', and a awesome cock in my mouth, and a rising lust in my loins all came together, and I grabbed his ass and pulled his cock in deep and I went crazy on him. My first cock ever and I was out of control. Sucking, bobbing up and down the full length of his cock, I felt a new passion to give him a better blow job than he ever got from his wife.

"Oh, yea. Go crazy, suck my cock. Man, this feels amazing. Ooohh, yea."

Out here in the middle of nowhere, it was so erotic. The babbling of the creek, the breeze in the trees, and a fabulous cock in my mouth. I looked up at him and met his gaze and smiled at him with my eyes. This felt so natural, so normal. I reached up under his t-shirt and squeezed his strong, hairy chest. He pulled his shirt off, displaying a lightly haired, muscular chest and six pack abs. I was so turned on by how hot he was and what we were doing that my cock was busting to get out of my speedo. Without breaking my bobbing rhythm, I reached down and pulled my boner out. I slowed my pace as I didn't want him to cum too soon. He had other ideas. He grabbed my head and started plunging his cock deep into my throat over and over again. His breathing was getting heavy and I sensed he was getting close to cumming. I put my hands on his thighs to control the depth of his thrusts. I wanted him to cum in my mouth, not down my throat. He misunderstood my actions.

"Please don't stop! I'm getting close. Please let me cum in your mouth!"

I was stroking his shaft and sucking on the top 3 inches, working the underside with my tongue. He understood and started moaning as his body became rigid as his cock stared erupting, flooding my mouth with his delicious seed. I was surprised by my eagerness to take his cum, and how much I was enjoying bringing this stud to orgasm. I continued to gently suck and lick his cock clean and felt a sense of fulfillment. Strangely, I felt proud, and wondered. Was this what has always been missing in my life? All I knew was it felt right.

He pulled his softening cock away and said "that was an awesome blowjob. Stand up and let me see your tan lines. Take your bikini off and turn around. I want to see your ass."

My cock was about to explode and I did what I was told. He grabbed my left hip, and with his right hand pushed my back causing me to bend at the waist. He started rubbing my ass with his hand, and then I felt him rubbing his semi hard cock up and down my ass crack.

"If I didn't know better, with your hairless body and your bikini tan, from this angle, you could be mistaken for a woman. Hell, you have a nicer ass than my wife. We might just have to get together again so I can fuck this sexy ass of yours. I was right, you do look hot to men, at least you look hot to this man."

I stood up and turned around to find him pulling his shorts on. I got my last glimpse of his awesome cock. My first cock, and I was wondering if there would be more. I knew I'd be willing, hell, I'd be eager to please this man again. He plcked up his t-shirt and started to pull it over his head. I took in his masculine torso, and realized how turned on I was by this hunk. My raging erection needed attention.

He noticed my condition and commented, "You need to take care of that boner of yours. I'm only interested in you for more blowjobs and that sexy ass of yours. What's your phone number so I can call you?"

He was busy typing on his phone and I gave him my number. I started to give him my name, but he interrupted me, "I've already put it in, Cock sucker."

He picked up his back pack and started walking off. I stood there jacking off, watching him, and yelled out after him "the pleasure was all mine."

He stopped and turned and yelled, "No, the pleasure was mutual. I'm already looking forward to the next time." He then continued to walk away.

I was left standing alone, watching him walk away. I slowly stroked my cock as I watched him disappear into the woods. Would I ever see him again? I knew that I wanted to. My desire to see him, the fact that I sucked his cock and loved it, had my mind spinning. Am I gay? Have I always been gay? Thinking back through my life, there had been signs, like shaving my body and sun bathing in a speedo.

I closed my eyes and remembered the taste of his cock, the firmness, but the soft texture. I was imagining it sliding in and out of my mouth when my cock exploded in an amazing orgasm.

———————-To be continued———————

———————Comments always appreciated——————

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
545 Followers