Sunday

Story Info
Sundays are a day for relaxing and having fun.
1.9k words
4.15
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeLucky
DukeLucky
14 Followers

A deleted profile, a shot in the dark meeting, Sunday.

Things, few things, these kinds of things are what led Abigail down a path she hadn't predicted. One that had her exposing herself to men publicly. And more, far more.

It all started that Sunday, church with her parents and grandparents. The pastor kept glancing at her thighs in her pastel blue summer dress. After church they had a nice lunch where her grandmother grilled her on her new job. With lunch done she made her way back to her apartment.

She stripped out of her church clothes and flopped down on her bed. Abigail sighed and picked up her phone then went to check her Twitter account. As she pulled up her account she saw the sign. Deleted.

"What the fuck!" She checked her emails to find Twitter had deleted her account for some violation against their new terms.

Tossing her phone down, she groaned and pulled her pillow over her head.

"Why does this always happen to me?" She asked herself.

A sudden bleep from her phone alerted her to a text. Picking up the damned thing, it was a random number. Someone she didn't know texting her. Odd. They wanted to know what she was wearing.

"Nothing." She texted back without a second thought.

"Good. Stay that way and drive to the park." He ordered and a shiver ran up her body just to make her nipples stiff.

"Jesus, I can't do that." She told herself even as she texted back that she would be there shortly.

Abigail rose off her bed, collected her sunglasses, purse and slipped on her shoes. She was out the door of her apartment with nothing on but her hair band and her purse on her arm and shoes on her feet.

Scampering down the hall, she made her way to the elevator. The doors opened and no one was on it, she got on and hit her button. It went down one floor and stopped, the doors slide open and Mark got on. He looked her up and down then turned forward.

"Hello Abigail."

"Hello Mark."

She had a bit of a crush on mark but had never done more then have a nice conversation. Now she stood nude beside him in a elevator. The doors closed and they went down one floor and stopped. Abigail's stomach filled with butterflies. The doors slide open and Judy Collins and her six year old son stood there.

"Ms.Gillenwater." Judy looked at her. "That is not a proper way to go out in public." She ushered her little boy onto the lift.

"Mommy, that lady has busy girl parts." Judy's son pointed out Abigail's furry mound.

"Yes dear, some women like it that way." Judy replied but didn't spare Abigail a glance.

The doors closed and Abigail felt the elevator moved down another floor just to stop again. She swallowed and watched the doors open for the third time. There stood Maggie Duncan, the pastor's wife, and her friends.

"Abigail, what are you doing dear?" The middle aged pastor's wife asked as she and her two friends got on the elevator.

"Just heading out, Mrs.Duncan."

"Dressed like that." Mrs.Duncan replied. "What would my husband think of this?"

Probably wanna fuck my brains out. Abigail thought to herself.

The pastor's wife clucked her tongue and shook her head. Abigail didn't pay attention to the other woman because she knew Mrs.Duncan just like to ride on her high and mighty husbands holiness. Abigail just like to ride on her horniness.

Finally the elevator stopped on the bottom floor. Abigail quickly left behind the elevator and shot out the front door of her building. There were several people on the street, but no one seemed to notice her yet. They would when she had to cross the street to get to her car.

Abigail made her way down to the street and out to the street, looked both ways, then crossed. A pack of young men was moving up the side walk, each caught sight of her and smiled. The detoured and intercepted her path to her car.

"Wow. Baby what are you doing?" One guy asked as the approached.

"Going to meet someone." Abigail stated.

"I'd love to be the guy you're going to meet." Another one stated and reached up for one her small breasts.

Abigail smacked his hand down and shook her head.

"Didn't your mama teach you not to touch people."

"She didn't." He smirked and cupped her cunt.

Abigail gasped but was unable to reply, not that she had to. With the one cupping they left her be with a purse full of numbers written down. She got in her car and put the top down, she pulled away from the curb.

The wind was in her hair, the sun on her bare skin.

Pulling up to a stop light, a car pulled up beside her and stopped. She looked over to see the teenage passenger filming her with his smart phone. She smiled and waved then flashed them the peace sign. The light went green and she took off.

The park was close to her apartment and she made it there in no time. The parking was good but she didn't know where her mystery texter was. She sent a text about being there.

"Get out and set on the hood of your car. Spread your legs."

Abigail got out of her car and set on the hood which was nice and warm from the drive. Setting on the hood she spread her legs and any one who passed by could see her bush and pussy lips.

"Jesus. I've never done anything like this."

"I bet you feel good don't you."

"I do."

"Masturbate." The texter commanded and Abigail put her phone down as she moved one hand to her fur clad puss.

She shuttered at the pure eroticism and taboo of doing this in public. As she began to stroke her clit, a car parked beside her and three men got out.

"Wow, look at this bitch. Rubbing one out on her hood."

"Fuck, she's hot. I like'em slender."

"Jesus. Look at her go."

Abigail stroked her clit until she had to have something in her pussy. She leaned back and slide a finger up her dripping cunt. She moaned as she pumped her own hole. She didn't even notice the guys filming her or the few others that joined them. A text binged and she glanced at it.

"Offer a blowjob or for them to touch you."

"Anyone want me to suck them off?" Abigail asked the small crowd but only one stepped forward.

"Here ya go baby girl." And older man with a tank top and running shorts on. "Suck on this." He smirked as he pulled his shorts down to reveal the biggest cock she'd ever seen.

"Jeez mister, what do you do with that, kill baby seals." She laughed.

"No, I just club pretty girls that like orgasm." The cocky grey haired old man replied.

He quickly pulled her over to the side of her hood, she never stopped finger herself. He pushed her hair out of the way and held his hefty cock for her to suck on. Her mouth eagerly finding the older man's thick cock as she began to suck the head.

The older man groaned from her mouth gobbling his head and taking several inches then retreating. She eagerly fingered herself as she sucked on his cock. He moaned and cupped the back of her head to keep her sucking. The sun warmed her skin and made this already erotic scene even better.

Suddenly she felt her hand moved from her gooey snatch and a mouth covered her messy cunt. She cried around older man's cock as her pussy was eaten out by someone unknown. Suddenly her orgasm smashed down on her and her cries were only muffled by older man's cock in her mouth. She helplessly cried unable to suck anymore as she came apart for the tongue in her.

She tried pushing at the head between her legs but he swatted her hand away and shifted targets. She felt his wide tongue slide down to her asshole and swirl there wildly. The older man in her mouth started to fuck her face, driving into her throat with force, his orgasm closing in.

The older man groaned as his cock throbbed in her mouth and fired off a hot rope of jizz. Abigail moaned around the throbbing tip and drank down the big cocks gift. He fired off several rounds of thick creamy cum which she swallowed dutifully.

Finally the older dudes rod stopped firing and the head between her legs quit licking her pussy and asshole. She laid there on the hood of her car, naked, cum covered lips and slick, slimy pussy.

"Thanks baby girl." The older guy tucked his spent cock away and left.

Abigail thought the show was over, boy was she wrong. Strong hands pulled her down to the rim of the hood and a fat cock was laid across her mons. A text alerted her to her phone, she grabbed it.

"Let them fuck you."

The man between her legs was aiming his bare cock at her sloppy puss oblivious to Abigail's tweet. She didn't really have much say in the fucking she guessed. They were all going to fuck her and they obviously didn't give a shit if she cared her or not.

The first cock she was to take was crudely jammed into her. It was wide but not overly long, the user went to town on her and came quickly. He pulled and was gone before she could even think about an orgasm. The next in line swiftly filled her, he drove deep and was a bigger fella. Thankfully the first guys cum was acting as lube.

This guy tried or he just liked kissing a lot as he bent over her and took her mouth. His hand moved over her breast and plucked her taught nipple. He saw to her other breast with his mouth letting her moan freely.

"Jesus Christ buddy, you want it don't you." She squirmed feeling her building orgasm and he wasn't even moving his hips yet.

Abigail got her wish and her nameless mate went to work with his triumphant cock. He started slow just working in and out of her steadily. His mouth either on a nipple or her lips, he never stopped his hips from plunging into her. She found her nameless lover to be quite kind and when he came he stilled and emptied his balls deep in her. He he finished he got her off with his fingers on her clit.

Before he left she caught his hand and had him leave his number. After that it was a blur or spunk and nameless lovers fucking her. Each man pumped her full of cum not caring about STD's or pregnancy. She was a nameless whore to them and she supposed that's exactly when she was.

By sun down she was alone on her car hood with the fading light making her cum covered pussy gleam. She was mindless with an epic orgasm high. Her phone binged and she picked it up and saw the text.

"Hope you had fun. X."

She dropped the phone on her belly and stretched her arms over her head. The day had been so odd and yet had ended so thoroughly. . .stuffed. It was perfect.

DukeLucky
DukeLucky
14 Followers