The Stranger

Story Info
A woman is used on her way home from work.
909 words
3.67
98.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DukeLucky
DukeLucky
14 Followers

The guy had just been standing on the other side of the train, now he was pressed up against her. The bulge in his pants pressing into her ass. His hands were on her hips grinding her against his cock. She squirmed to get free and not draw too much attention to them. She just wanted to get home for the night.

She felt his hand leave her side and she thought maybe he was done with her.

She was dead wrong.

She felt her flowery, flowing skirt lifted up which forced a gasp from her lips. Then it got worse as he pushed her boy shorts down and his big paw of a hand moved around to the front. He deftly felt her up, his hand forcing her thighs apart. He found her folds and her clit tucked away under its hood.

The stranger pulled his hand away and she sighed but it returned wet as he started to masturbate her, petting her clit with his spit slick finger. She gasped and stiffened in his arms. He pulled her close as he strummed her clit with way more force then she used herself. It was getting her wet to her horror. Then his other hand slid up under her loose sweater and shirt to find her bra-less tits.

"No." She moaned as his cupped her chest and brutally tugged on her nipple.

The people around them actively looked away from them as the stranger molested her. She gasped and moaned as the stranger fingered her clit and pulled harshly on her nipples. His incessant bulge pressed against her bare ass. She helpless stood there with her narrow shoulders pressed across his wide chest.

"Damn you're responsive." He groaned behind her as he pulled his hands away from her chest and clit.

Her mind was too shocked to think, she simply leaned against her molester and panted for breath. Suddenly he pushed her top half forward until her ass was stuck out. She her over the hum of the subway train his zipper go down.

Is he going to rape me, in front of everyone here?

She turned her head to the side and looked up at the business suited gentlemen whom turned just slightly more. Her hands balled into fists against the wall. She felt something prod her hole.

That can't be his dick, it's to freaking big.

Her mind ran riot with mental images of her rapist's dick. He slid in the head and she moaned aloud like the cheapest whore imaginable.

"Good." He grated as she pushed more titanic cock into her wanton hole.

"Please. . .pull out. . .to big." She murmured around moans.

"Not a chance toots, you feel so fucking good." He growled then ripped her sweater off her shoulders and her shirt nearly with it.

His hand landed right to her tit like it was magnetized. He roughly palmed it, his brutish fingers digging into her giving flesh all the while he sawed his cock in and out of her. She moaned with no passion on primal urge as her rapist slammed into her.

"I'm gonna come babe."

"Not inside. I'm not on the pill." She groaned which only made him speed up.

"Sorry toots, hope you remember this in nine months." He grunted as he sank into her, his cock head penetrating her cervix opening and he dumped a huge load.

He held himself in her and deposited what had to be trillions on trillions of sperm in her. She moaned not out of pleasure but out of the fact that her period had been a week ago so she was likely getting knocked up right now. He grunted and rested against her ass.

"Damn baby, that was good."

She expected him to pull out but he stayed in her, hard and throbbing still.

"Are you done?" She asked.

"Not yet. We got a few minutes left." He grunted as he pulled her skirt up and over her head and to her horror he lifted her up with his arms under her knee's.

She was in the air with all to see her cum slick, red and throbbing pussy being fucked. He started to jackhammer into her from below, his cock having just blasted her womb and yet losing no strength. She moaned in defeat as he hammered home in her.

"Gonna come for me baby?" He asked.

"No. Just waiting for this to be over."

"Almost there babe." He grunted then let her slide lower on his stiff prick, that wide head nudging her cervix again.

She didn't care anymore and just wanted him to come and be done or she was going to miss her exit.

"Here I come baby." He grunted below her as he let her fall on his shaft till he was balls deep in her once again as he came.

He moaned as he filled her again, this bastards ability to come unmatched by any man she'd had sex with before. She angrily thought of the months ahead of trying to explain this friends and family. Her boyfriend. He grunted with each jerk of his massive cock.

Finally he let her stand in her feet and zipped up, tossed a five dollar bill at her and walked off as soon as the door opened.

"Thanks guys." She told the crowd around her as she picked up her ruined sweater, panties and skirt. "Thanks a lot."

DukeLucky
DukeLucky
14 Followers