All Comments on 'Sunday Afternoon with the Family'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Super duper not bad

I enjoyed this series. Olivia and Adriana are great characters, each one bringing their own flavor to the diverse subjects in the story. Thanks again for all you write for us. For free, no less!

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
A fitting conclusion

Well done, WP, a satisfying ending to this story. OK, so there wasn't any sex which may annoy a few readers but it wasn't necessary---sometimes just the romance should suffice, as it does in this case. As regards the family, they weren't so bad although I can imagine Abuela telling her rosary and imploring God to turn Adriana around!

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Thank you

I just had to read this again. A romantic story that has everything.

Jane

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Very Good Series

I really enjoyed this series, there are too many stories with the main people just jump into bed, with no real background with how they met or what lead them to the bed, and not all stories have to have sex in them to be good, some of the best stories I have read on this site has no sex at all, very good series

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

I enjoyed reading the trilogy. A sweet love story that began with a horrific beginning for Olivia but ended with a strong love bond for these two lovely ladies.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
fitting end :)

Loved these Wax, there is something very sexy about wearing a dress shirt and nothing else.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 6 years ago

What? No sex? That's impossible, this trilogy was loaded with love & romance & tender touches. Wow, Maonaigh's right, no graphic sex & it is still one of the sexiest, most erotic & wonderful series I've read in a while. Since I'm hooked up in the ICU & have been for over a year, I get a lot of time to read on Literotica & this trilogy was absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for the gems you share so freely. Thanks for helping me heal from my traumas. My love & gratitude to you. Oh, & even if you don't have any fucks to give for those silly stars, you're 5 stars to me in everything you write.

john1946john1946over 6 years ago
Very well done.

You spin a yarn very well. This dealt with a lot of serious topics and you handled them is a most entertaining story. I especially like the way you dealt with Abuella. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 6 years ago
Totally love this story!

I can't begin to tell you how many times I had tears in my eyes while reading this story. It was SO GOOD! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Bridget69Bridget69over 6 years ago
Perfect Sunday afternoon read

A good ending that is still open for endless possibilities. Intimate without being explicit and sees justice being done without all of the technical details. If Olivia has one thing she can forgive her rapist, it's the fact that without his cowardly act, she never would have met Adriana at the self defense class.

YourLinkYourLinkalmost 6 years ago
TM beat me to it

I so love your happy endings. Capes huh? Why not. (a little aside: I met a Greek painter in La Coupole who complained about that American phrase. He said, "The question is not why not. The question is why yes.) Anyway I so enjoyed the dynamics of this romance. From the horror of sexual assault to a kind of redemption. And love is the ultimate redemption isn't it. I loved when Olivia started kicking Dave in the balls screaming "die motherfucker". I think that you should buy stock in Kleenex.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 5 years ago
Family

We all have someone in our families that never quite understands how life is moving on. The main thing is to love them anyway for what they have. I've always gone my own way no matter what my family thinks. It's caused some sorrow, but in the end you feel happy with yourself. As the hoary old saying says, "To thine own self be true."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For those lucky enough to share true love, gender doen't matter.

I have long believed that real love, when it exists, is the same whether between two women, two men or a hetero couple. You're stories demonstrate that beautifully. Change some names, mix in some appropriate body parts, and you've cobbled together another delightful love story that anyone could like, even Abuela--though I'm sure she'd like the hetero version, she'd still like the love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lovely trilogy

Nice job. You convincingly brought us through their story without making it too painful. As I get older (and older!), I find I treasure happy endings. ❤️❤️

flawedjaguarflawedjaguarover 3 years ago

Such a beautiful and thoughtfully written series, thank you for sharing it. An amazing and pure love that developed out of a horrible situation.

IMZADI88IMZADI88over 3 years ago
5*

Your trilogy was perfect. I wouldnt change a thing. Im a sucker for the sweet romances, good coming from bad. I also dont think its necessary to have sex everywhere even in erotica. This had the right amounts of all the good stuff. There is a hell of a lot of stories on this site but i'll be sure to keep my eye out for more of yours.

MaralahMaralahabout 1 year ago

So, it's taken me reading the entire Mistress, Charlotte, Juliette saga, the entire Risk versus Reward series and several other of your stories for me to gather up the courage to comment.

My gosh WaxPhilosophic, your way with words does not leave me untouched (and not even just in the sexual sense). I think it was this trilogy that just hit the nail home. I've seen you cover several emotions/moods and this trilogy even though so painful due to the drama leading up to it, it so amazingly sweet and beautiful. Thank you, honestly, you have a gift and i love that you keep sharing that with the rest of us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
965 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories