Sunday Afternoon with the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you grinning about over there?"

"Just thinking about how I'm going to tell my parents about my tiara," I say. "Why, what are grinning about?"

"Just thinking about how many more buttons it'll take to get you out of that shirt of mine."

I wrap Adriana in my arms and pull her down onto me. As I press my lips to hers, I know I will never let her go.

* * *

Afterword

That's it folks. That's the end of Adriana and Olivia's story. I'm sure they have plenty more adventures to share together, I just don't know if I have the energy to write them. They are a very emotional couple, and writing about them is a bit like being on a roller-coaster. It's thrilling, but by the end of the ride, I'm pretty drained and ready for solid ground.

I do see them eventually settling down together in marriage. Sometimes I even picture them in superhero costumes, capes billowing out behind them, watching over young women everywhere and dispensing vigilante justice whenever it is needed. But mostly, I think they'll grow old together doing good deeds and entertaining Sophia's grandchildren with stories about what life was like when they were young. "And then she made me this tiara out of twist-ties." "Auntie Olivia, what are twist-ties?"

I do hope you enjoyed the story, and the whole trilogy for that matter. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments section. Comments mean so much more to me than the little stars, and I like to read your unique insights. I also try to respond to any comments that are not left anonymously, though sometimes it takes a while.

Thanks for reading.
-WP-

12