Mark's Adventures: Sunday Fun Day

Story Info
Part 3: Sunday is a new day of adventures for Mark.
5k words
4.49
3.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up spooning my naked wife in the morning. It took me a minute to realize that yesterday wasn't a dream. I had fucked two different women in one day, something I've never done before. The first was my daughter's friend's mom, Maresol, then my wife, Dani, multiple times. It was all real. I should have felt guilty, but I didn't. I stirred a little, Dani shifted, and her more than ample boob landed in my hand. I gave it a little squeeze. She moaned in her sleep. I figured, what the hell, we had time for another romp before she headed off to work.

I grab both of my wife's wonderful boobs and start to squeeze and knead them. She moans a bit. I start kissing her neck and ears, just where she likes it, and she shifts her big booty right up against me. I try to slide my dick into her but can't at this angle, so I keep kissing and rubbing. She moves a bit, but I still can't quite get in. I feel her hands grab my cock and guide it in.

"A good way to wake up," she purrs, "but take it slow this morning; I am a bit sore."

So I go slow, in and out, slow and deep, kissing her neck down to her collar bones and back. Pinching and teasing her nipples. I feel her cum the first time, and things loosen up down in her vagina, but I keep my slow, easy pace. I can last a while like this. We keep it at a nice, easy pace until she cums once more and I get off too.

She pops off, rolls over, and gives me a big, passionate kiss, saying, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I tell her.

She smiles and says, "Yes, it is, but I have got to get ready for work. So I am going to shower first." She says she's getting out of bed.

"Sure," I say, remembering Maresol telling me not to wash. She wanted to taste my wife on me, but that wasn't going to happen. I mean, sure, I fucked her yesterday, but she handcuffed me to the bed. She tried to smother me with her hairless vagina. I had no choice. However, it did awaken the animal in me. And me and Dani's sex life, which had stalled, has exploded now.

Not to mention Marcy: my daughter, who stayed at Maresol's last night, slept until noon or later on weekends, so I could shoot over, grab her, and come home. No temptation.

My phone rang right then; I grabbed it, Marcy?

"Hey, honey," I answer.

"Hi, Dad," my ten-year-old greets me. "I'm ready to come home."

"Really? It's early."

"I know, but can you come get me?"

"Sure, sweetie, I will be over in a few."

I hung up and got shorts and a t-shirt on. I stuck my head into the bathroom.

"Who was on the phone?" Dani yelled from the shower.

I walked over to her and said, "It was Marcy; she's ready to come home."

"So early for her."

I reach in and pinch a nipple, and she gasps.

"I know."

I start to take my hand out. "Unuh," she says, "get them both." My wife twists, and I grab her other boob, tweak the nipple, and she switches back and forth a couple times. "That's good; I want more later."

"Of course," I say and head out.

******

I pulled up to Maresol's house. Quick in and out," I told myself. I got out of the car and stopped to look at the dent Dani had left in my hood. Yeah, it's totally worth it. I went up to the door and knocked softly, not sure who was up and who wasn't.

The door opened, and Maresol stood there. I looked at her; she was wearing all white lingerie. White stockings, garter belts, a bustle that pushed out her boobs but didn't cover them, all topped by a sheer robe All the white set off her smooth caramel skin. She pulled me in and kissed me hard and passionately. Even after yesterday, I was shocked. "My cock," she said.

"Marcy called," I eked out.

She grabbed my hand, closed the door, and led me upstairs. I followed that perfect ass, butt plug intact. I loved Dani, but her butt was just big. Maresol's was the perfect shape and size, with the right bounce. And the brown color—it was so tight you could bounce quarters off it. I followed her to a different room. She opened the door, and the girls were asleep: Lily on the bed, Marcy on a pullout.

"They're still asleep," she whispers.

"But she called?"

Maresol closes the door and leads me back downstairs. "She did. I had her call when she was kind of awake."

"Why?"

She curls up next to me, asking, "Why? I need this." She reached down and grabbed my dick. Which started to get harder. I was sporting half the wood from her outfit. "Did you do as I asked?"

She dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Maresol," I started, "yesterday was nice, hell great, but we can't."

She pulls my pants down, pops my dick in her mouth, and starts sucking. It feels great; Dani doesn't like to suck dick. Maresol does. She sucked for a minute. "You did. How many times did you fuck your wife?"

"I lost count; we fucked like rabbits."

"Mmmmm, it tastes delicious," and with that, she goes back to sucking. She is very good. I try to resist, but it's been so long. Well, yesterday, however, this woman was fucking fantastic. Hell, I fucked her once already, and it helped me and Dani. Let's go. I stopped fighting. I grabbed her head and started to go to town. She popped off, "Yes, my cock, use me. Who am I?"

"You're my slut. Now suck this cock," and I shoved my dick back in her mouth and proceeded to face fuck her. She got down with it; grabbing my ass as I shoved my dick into the back of her throat. She never gagged. My god, it was great.

"Take it. Suck this married cock, you slut. Suck it up. Oh, get ready," I told her, blowing my load down her throat. She swallowed it all. Every drop, then kept sucking for a minute.

"That is why you are my cock; that was great."

She stood up, and I drank her in again. She was gorgeous. Where my wife was plump, Maresol was padded—a classic hourglass figure. Nice boobs—not as big as Dani's, but big and perfect on her. And the sexy lingerie. I never had that at home. She kissed me. I kissed her back and guided her to the couch. I sat her down and spread her legs. Her hairless pussy was there; there were no pants; I just buried my face in it.

"Ahhh, yesss. Eat this married pussy," she moaned. I licked up and down her gash. She spread her legs and grabbed the back of my head. I slid my hands onto her hips and squeezed a bit; she moaned more. I continued my tongue lashing up and down. "Yes!" she cried. I found her clit and gave it a flick; she shuddered. I slid my hands up and grabbed both tits and squeezed, flicking her button at the same time. Her whole body trembled. I sucked her clit and pinched her nipples, which caused her to orgasm.

"This married pussy is cumming on your face," she cried. I loved it. I kept going; I could eat pussy for days. I tongue-fucked her while my hands groped her tits. She pushed my head further in, and I kept going, licking and slurping until she came again. I continued, but she drug my head up and kissed me. Sucking me in and tasting herself, Dani never did. She always liked to clean up first. This was hot. My cock was rock hard; she reached down and grabbed it.

"I need you now, my cock. Fuck my married pussy with your married cock," she said, guiding my dick right into her. I felt her wet gash on my tip, but I stopped her.

"What?" she asked.

I grabbed her hands. "Hold on," I told her, and thrust all the way in.

"Ahhh," she screamed, "yes, fill me up."

I pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in, she grunted. I held her legs to the side and pounded away hard. I felt her hands on my back as I fucked her. Her breasts bouncing up against my chest, I found her mouth, and we kissed, our tongues mingling as we fucked. I broke the kiss, easing up my pounding, and started sucking her tits. As soon as I did, I felt her cum.

"My titties make me cum; I love it," she cried. I kept thrusting into her, hard and fast. I didn't know how long I could last. "Cum in me." I did; I blew my second load into her second set of lips. I slowed down and pulled out.

"That was great," she said. "Now we need to get it hard again. You still have this married ass to take." She rolled over and pulled out the butt plug. "I need a load in my ass."

That got me starting to get hard again.

"I do need to pound that married ass."

"Yes, you do. But first, eat this pussy again."

I stopped for a minute; I just came in that way.

"You haven't done that before?"

"No," I said honestly. I love eating pussy, but Dani never had me do that. She thought it was dirty, which is the same reason I didn't get many blowjobs at home.

"I kissed you after sucking you off, right?"

"Yeah, you did."

"And I am wet as hell right now, so if you do your tongue magic, I can cum; you might notice, but I know it will get you hard to fuck this married ass off."

What the hell? I dove back in; she was a little looser than before but a whole lot wetter. She did taste different—not bad, just different. Maybe that was me, maybe not. But I licked like a champ until she stopped me and said, "Wait."

She stood up and bent over the arm of the couch. "This way, when it pops up, you stick it in."

I just went right back to that beautiful bald twat and kept munching away. I don't know how long it was, but she came again.

"I need my cock now," she told me.

I stood up and said, "Lube?"

"Just stick it in my pussy; I am wet enough, then fuck my married ass."

I got up behind her and thrust in three times, pulled out, and pushed my cock to her asshole. I slide in slowly. I felt her ass grabbing my dick.

"Yes," she moaned, "I need this."

I slip in slowly, knowing she has to stretch. It'd been awhile since I fucked an ass, but I knew that. Finally, I was all the way in, my balls resting on her twat.

"My ass feels so full," she said. "Now, fuck it."

I pulled out and slid back in; it had a different feel, but I liked it. I grabbed her hips and started to pick up the pace. She grabbed the couch to hold on as I slammed into her.

"Harder," she moaned. So I dug into her hips and really slammed her, in and out. She moaned more—just a guttural sound of satisfaction. I went hard and fast. It was tight, and I did not know how long I could last. Yanking her hips back to match mine, I felt my balls get wet as she came again, and that set me off, cumming in her ass. I shot it all out and felt myself softening. I pulled out.

"Now we need to get you cleaned up, so you can fuck this mouth again," she told me. "Let's go to the kitchen."

I walked into the kitchen with her; she points to the sink and says, "I left you a washcloth and soap." So I wash my member up and get it good and clean.

"Coffee?" she asks.

"Yes, please," I respond.

I go over to the table and sit down. She comes up, sets a sugar bowl down, and brings over two cups of coffee. She puts them down on the table, then gingerly sits next to me.

"Sorry," I say with a sheepish grin.

She looks questioningly for a minute, then smiles and says, "It's a good sore. I like it. You really are great, My Cock." She scoops some sugar into her cup of coffee and takes a drink. Then we switch our cups, put sugar in the other, and drink. She smiles at me, and I look at her and chuckle.

"What?" she asks.

"Here we are, having coffee, me naked, you in sexy lingerie, like a normal morning. Even though we just fucked," I say, laughing.

"That could become normal. I have time between Lily's school and work," she says, squeezing my thigh.

"Dani might get suspicious. Plus, how permanent is this?" I take a sip of coffee. It is perfect.

"As permanent as you want, My Cock." She runs her hand up and down my leg. I feel my junk stirring. How? I am over 40; this shouldn't be happening. But it is. I am going to run with it.

"Excellent, My Slut, do you do this often?" She looks embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I've never done this before. Are we not supposed to talk?"

She laughs, "No, we should. That way, we look like friends, our kids play together, and no one will get suspicious. And I have done this once before."

She takes a sip of coffee, reaches over, and switches cups with me again. In a minute, I reach over and rub her thigh. "It's okay. We don't have to if you don't want to."

She smiles at me, and it is a beautiful smile. "No, I feel I should. It was a couple years ago that I had my sister watch Lily. I went to a club, and a guy picked me up. A one-night stand He wasn't very good, but the sex was okay. It put me off for a bit."

I scooted closer and put my arm around her; it felt right that she was opening up to me. She put her head on my shoulder, and my arm wrapped around her.

"I do like my husband; he's a great dad, but love left a long time ago. He's always gone, and a girl just needs dick sometimes," she tells me, grabbing my cock for emphasis.

"I can understand that," I say, sliding my hand between her legs. I stick two fingers into her cunt.

"Oh, that's good, but you haven't finished our coffee," she tells me.

I start playing with her boob, pinching the nipple. She picks up a cup of coffee and holds it for me, saying, "Since your hands are full," she tips it for me, and I take a drink, then she does.

"What's with the coffee?" I ask.

"I just like to share. Now fill this pussy up with something more than fingers."

I pull my fingers out, stop playing with her boob, stand up, and pick her up. She squeals a bit as I put her on the table and dive into that sweet box.

"You like that," she says breathlessly.

"I love it, My Slut," I tell her. Then continue to lick her up and down, finding her clit and sucking it. I feel her cum in my mouth, and I lap it up. I pull out my tongue standing up and slide into her with my dick.

"Oh, yes, fuck me on the dining table."

She lit up like she had an idea as I held onto her legs and plowed into her. "You married slut. Like it on the dining table?"

"Uh-huh, I love it. I love your cock. Harder. HARDER!"

So I went harder, slamming into her and holding on so she didn't slide across the table. I slammed into her a few more times. "Yes, yes, I love it. I'm going to cum," she screams, "my married pussy is cumming as you fuck me on the table."

I slam into her hard as I cum myself. I let her legs go, and she sits up and kisses me.

"I have a fun idea. Let's fuck in every room. We've got my bedroom, the living room, and here. Come on."

She grabs my hand, gets off the table, and drags me into the kitchen. She knelt down in front of me and said, "Now in the kitchen, I'm going to get you hard again." And she dove onto my cock with her mouth. She was so excited by this idea that I got excited. Her energy was infectious, and her blowjobs were amazing. Mouth and the tits, back to mouth, I was hard again in no time.

She bent over the stove, "Take me here," she said, reaching back and opening her pussycat. "Fuck this married pussy right here, my cock."

"Over the stove?" I asked, walking up behind her.

"I'll be careful. Come fill me up."

So I shoved my dick right into her, balls deep, on my first try. "Yes, yes, so good. Fuck my ass off." I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard and fast. She moaned, loving every second, so I went fast and hard. She was wet from her cum and mine, so it was easy. Then I felt her cum, but I wasn't close yet, so I kept slamming her.

"That's good, my cock," she moaned, "you can cum in me in the den."

I stopped, pulled out, and pulled her up. I kissed her, and she led me into the den. It was a cozy room with a couple of armchairs facing a fireplace. She took me to one of the armchairs and pushed me into it. She straddled me and settled herself on my cock.

"This feels so nice; I feel so full," she says. "Just let me sit for a minute."

I kissed her, then she moved my mouth to her breast, and I started sucking. She inhales sharply and starts rocking; it reminds me of last night in the car, but far more comfortable. I start to work my hips up and down while she rocks back and forth, saying, "Ooo, that feels good. You make me feel so good."

I pop off her tit and say, "Glad you like it, My Slut," and then begin sucking the other tit. She moans and keeps going, and so do I. Her hands roamed all over me. We are really intertangled. I feel her tense up, and I know she's ready to cum, so I go a little harder. I hear her moan and feel her cum. I am almost there, but I know how excited she is, so I pick her up and stand.

"What are you doing?" she gasps.

"We still have a hall and a bathroom on this floor," I tell her.

"Oh, yes, My Cock. Carry me. Fuck me. Fuck me against the wall in the hall."

I carry her to the hall and hold her against the wall, never leaving her vagina. We go at it fast and hard. She's holding onto me while I thrust into her. She's making all kinds of noises. It makes me go harder; I haven't been able to do this for years. I feel great.

"You like this? You like this, you married slut?"

"I love it. I want your cock. Keep fucking me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she moans in my ear. It makes me go harder. "Cum in my married pussy. I am cumming on your married cock."

And I feel her go, and then me. A couple of good spurts. Then I set her down.

"That was intense," she says breathlessly.

"I thought so too."

"One more room, come on," she says, taking me into the bathroom. It's small, but there's enough room for us both. She drops to her knees and starts sucking me. I grab her head and enjoy. She gets me hard and stops sucking. "I want you to cum on my tits."

"Okay!"

She puts my dick between her boobs and then sucks the tip as it pops in and out. She has me hold her boobs in place, and then she reaches down and starts fingering herself. Its hot. I feel another load coming up. "I'm close." She starts sucking harder, I start to cum, and she lets my dick out of her mouth. I shoot a load of white cum all over. It hits her face and her tits on the floor, on her lingerie. It's a lot of cum, and seeing as how I have had so much sex lately, I am a bit surprised.

"Sorry," I tell her, "that's quite a load."

"Your body is making more due to the amount of sex," she says, rubbing the cum all over her breasts.

"Let me help," I say, fondling her breasts.

She smiles. "That's sexy. No one has helped me rub their cum in."

"Their loss; these are world-class boobs."

She blushes. "Thank you. Let me clean up, and I will cook breakfast."

"We are in a bathroom. Let's clean up together."

She looks surprised, but then smiles even more. Almost as excited as the sex in every room idea. "Sounds great," she says. I help her up and undress her. She starts the shower, and we get in. It's tight, but we fit. There is lots of kissing and fondling, asses are slapped, we joke, and we get out and dry off.

"Your clothes are still in the living room; I am going upstairs to get dressed," she tells me, giving me a kiss. Then she heads upstairs, her hair wrapped in a towel, her naked body looking amazing. I feel a tingle in my dick, but I know now isn't the time.

I go out, get dressed, and head back into the kitchen, thinking I will help out and get started. I look around and realize I have no idea where anything is or what she wants to cook. So I sit down and drink the cold coffee.

She comes in wearing yoga pants and a sports bra.

"Wow, you look amazing."

"Thanks," she says, blushing. I get up and kiss her—a good, passionate kiss.

"I wanted to start, but I have no idea where anything is."

"Sit down; I can do this."

"I know you can, but I want to help." Her smile is enormous. It lights up the room. "Plus, we need more coffee."

She laughs and says, "I can do that. The bacon is in the fridge if you want to get it out. There are cinnamon rolls, too."

I get out the bacon and cinnamon rolls, start the oven while she pours some coffee, and bend over to get the pans. While she is bent over, I slap her ass. She comes up smiling and puts the pans down. I kiss her again and grab her butt. She giggles. And then fixes up the coffee.

12