Mark's Adventures: Sunday Fun Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why me?" I ask.

"Why you, what?"

She puts bacon in the pan, and we pop the rolls and put them in a pan too.

"Why make me your cock?"

"Because of what we are doing now. And your pussy eating is second to none. Better than some girls I know."

I am a bit taken aback.

"And your cock game is strong. My husband is one and done. No one has carried me like you did. And rub their cum over me? He thinks it's gross."

"I thought it was hot," I say honestly.

"Me too, but really," she turns the bacon, takes a sip of coffee, hands it to me, and I take a sip, "I saw you at school. At first, I thought you were a single dad. You look good, were always there by yourself, and had amazing rapport with all the kids."

The oven beeps; she puts the rolls in and sets the timer. "I wanted you, but I figured you wouldn't want a married woman. Then I found out you were married and hoped you could do with a bit of side action since you'd have as much to lose. Now I know I made the right choice." And she gives me a kiss.

"Really?"

"Absolutely. You are sweet. Here we are, acting like a normal couple, but we are married to others." She stops, like she is sad.

I come up behind her, turn, kiss her deeply, and grab her ass. "You look hot, My Slut; I wish we had time for another round."

"Tomorrow, my cock, I think the girls are up," she tells me. I give her one more kiss and twist a nipple, and we step apart. The girls come in groggy.

"Dad?" Marcy asks. "What are you doing here?"

"You called me Booger, then went back to sleep. I came over, and Maresol and I hung out until you guys woke up. I wanted to wake you up, but she talked me out of it."

"That's cool. Breakfast smells great, mom," Lily says.

"Thanks honey."

And we settled into normal conversation with the kids. We shot each other glances now and then, and I realized I wanted to keep this up. I wanted to date her. I think I was falling for her.

Marcy and I went home; we were silly, goofed off, cleaned the house, and did laundry. Our regular weekend stuff Mel was out with her friends but came home in the afternoon. She came in and sat at the table.

"So you going to start dancing again?" I ask over a sink full of dishes.

"Yeah, Aunt Bella was cool with it," she tells me. "She was pretty excited, really."

"Great. Get your chores done."

"Ok," she says, heading off.

"And keep your grades up if you want to keep working."

"Got it, dad," she says in a way only teenagers can.

I let it go, got things moving, managed to relax a bit, and started dinner. It was weird getting back to normal with what was happening, but I was rolling with it.

Dani came home, gave me a big kiss and grabbed my butt, saying, "I love you."

I smack her butt and say, "I love you, too."

"Not quite the exciting welcome as yesterday, but you will take care of that later," she whispers. It's not a question.

"I sure will."

"Good. I am going to check on the girls and change," she says, heading down the hall.

Evening was fairly normal—dinner, TV—but Dani and I were extra touchy, never far from one another. A rub of the arm or touch of the thigh I grabbed her ass more than a few times. Mel saw us and just said, "Gross." It was getting late; we got Marcy down, said good night, and headed to bed. As soon as the door was closed, she was all over me, taking my clothes off.

"I have been so horny all day, thinking about you."

I hope you can perform like last night."

I respond by taking her shirt and bra off and sucking on those fantastic pink nipples.

"Jesus, yes," she says, holding me to her boobs. "Fuck, I need this."

We finish getting each other naked, kissing and fondling, and before too long I am face down between her legs. I suck her clit, tongue fuck her, lick up and down, and she cums at least twice, maybe more. I don't know, because I love it. She finally drags me up.

"Your tongue is great, but I need some dick," she tells me. So I slide into her. She moans, "That's it."

I hold her legs to my chest and pound away at my wife's hairy pussycat. I am going fast and hard. I watch her boobs bounce and flop; it makes me hornier and go harder.

"Jesus. Yes. Harder, fuck me harder," she moans. I feel her pussy tighten, and it pushes me over the edge, and we cum together. I let her legs down. "That was great."

"Up for more?" I ask with a grin.

"Are you?"

"I can be," and I start to crawl between her legs, my face going for her twat.

"But you just came there," she says, shocked.

"And?" I say, licking her thigh.

"Its dirty. And kind of weird."

I lick her other thigh, right up to her opening, but stop. "Tell me to stop then," I say, breath blowing on her clitoris. She starts breathing heavily, and I get closer to her clitoris. "Just say stop." And I suck her clit into my mouth; she gasps and pushes my head into her pussy. I guess that means go ahead. It's different than this morning, but still hot. Dani was climbing the walls with my technique. She came again.

"Alright," she says, pushing me off, "I want it from behind, and then we need some sleep." She gets on the bed on all fours, and I get behind her. I go balls deep in one thrust since she's so wet, and she squeals in delight. I grab her hips and go hard; she is moaning in pleasure. Then I smack her ass, and she screams and cums. I am not done, so I smack her ass again and keep going. I go deep and cum in her. She falls forward, and I cuddle up next to her.

"We need to clean up," she says.

"It will wait until morning," I tell her, setting the alarm a little bit early. "I want to hit that again in the morning."

"You are like a teenager," she says, kissing me, "but I am not going to complain. Still, I am going to clean up." She bounces out of bed and goes to the bathroom. I watch her ample ass walk away and fall asleep to the sound of the shower running.

12