All Comments on 'Sunday Lunch, dear?'

by Adrian69702006

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The point

And the point of this story is????????

Adrian69702006Adrian69702006about 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Thanks for your comment, Anonymous. I think one can enquire as to what the 'point' of many stories. Part of the answer is probably to say that a story doesn't need to have a 'point' as such, although it can certainly contain a moral if one so wishes.

Some people enjoy the sensations produced by a full bladder and, in some cases full bowels, feeling aroused by simply needing to answer one of nature's calls. Such was the case with my character in the above story. Others, enjoy the knowledge that someone else is desperate for relief and derive pleasure from that. These desires are not so widely acknowledged as they might be but a significant number of people have them nevertheless.

I hope you enjoyed the story. However the introductory material posted above it does warn that it may not be suitable for everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAdrian69702006@Adrian69702006
I am a middle aged guy from the UK who enjoys creative writing, sharing ideas, memories and anecdotes. My main fetish interests are around toilet desperation, 'holding it' and accidents. Much of my writing - at least on here - reflects that. Oh and I have a particular liki...