All Comments on 'Sunday Morning'

by Balmain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
OK but does it stop there

Or is Toni going to have lapses when Jimmy comes visiting

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Junior sure hit a gold mine

The real question is can Toni live with only one cock as the relationship moves past the time when Jimmy goes to college? If she can't, Barry has a problem. Short but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
okay but...

unless the point of confessing to new lover was to get him to join in a 3 way i felt mothers story was a bit too graphic. kind of unbelievable.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
Sons and Lovers

Oh, man, this is GREAT SEX, most especially the tantalizing way Toni reveals her secrets. She and her new paramour haven't even decided on, never mind confessed their love yet. And the story-ending romp in front of the fireplace will be only the fourth time they've copulated. But they are mature and are strong in their need to be open and honest with each other. I think this saga is going to work out just fine, although the girls at college are going to be in peril from sweet little Junior.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Not bad

but if he has to share her with her son does he get to share to son's girlfriends? Or if not, does he get to find a young girlfriend of his own? No reason he should have to share if she doesn't have to. Otherwise just enjoy the slut for now but find something else for long term.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Beautiful story of love

Truly an uninhabited mother who loves her son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous