Sunday Morning

Story Info
From morning snuggle to bizarre orgy.
3.9k words
4
11.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers

The first rays of sunlight seeped through the bedroom curtains. Amy was just waking up, and naked under the sheets, she felt Steve -- just as naked - wrapping her arms around her.

"Mmm," she purred, writhing lasciviously.

She lay with his back to him. Steve ran his hands down her body.

"I heard you moaning," he whispered. "Were you dreaming? A naughty dream perhaps?"

She didn't remember. But yes, she was still trembling, her skin so hot, his hands felt slightly cool. He stroked her breasts and belly, finally reaching her cunt. She was so wet, the juices ran down her thighs.

"Oh dear," Steve whispered teasingly. "You really need it bad, don't you?"

She felt his cock against the small of her back. Felt it growing hard, slowly unfurling and stretching to its full length.

"Yes," she said sleepily. "Play with my pussy. It feels so good. Please don't stop."

His cock swelled and hardened against her soft ass as he began to rhythmically massage her clitoris.

"Oh yeah," she gasped. "Like that..."

"You're horny, aren't you?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she said, her body quivering, "I'm horny as hell. Oh, keep going. Ahhh. Ahhh."

Amy was more aroused that she'd realized. Suddenly orgasming, she felt juices squirting from her cunt. Excited, Steve kept going, vigorously masturbating her, while she threw herself about in the bed.

"Ohhh!" she cried. "Aaah!"

"Yeah -- like that?" he said. "Well, I'm going to make you come again."

Amy struggled in his grip, as he massaged her towards another orgasm. She threw her head back in ecstasy. And as he forced two fingers inside her cunt and thrust them in and out a few times, she came again.

"Aaah!"

Never before had Amy climaxed repeatedly so quickly. Steven was breathing heavily now. Her orgasms seemed to have driven him mad with lust.

"On your back!" he commanded.

But instead of waiting for her to respond, he rolled her onto her back himself. Then he swiftly buried his long, erect cock in her juicy cunt.

"Aaah!" she screamed.

"Yeah," he said, immediately beginning to thrust into her deep and hard. "I love it when you're horny like that. And my cock feels so good inside your tight little pussy."

She opened her pretty blue eyes wide, staring at him. Her mouth fell open, but she was unable to speak. Steve thrust into her flesh relentlessly, making her feel every inch of his swollen cock. She whimpered with pleasure, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Like that?" he gasped, thrusting into her like a madman again and again. "Like that? Are you coming again?"

"Yeahhh!" Amy cried. "Aaah!"

Her juices gushed around his pumping cock as she climaxed -- three times within a few minutes. She could hardly believe it.

"Fuck yeah," he whispered. "That's good pussy."

Her soft cunt gripped his shaft tight, and she felt it jumping violently -- ready to come. A few more thrusts - and Steve buried his throbbing member deep inside her flesh as he began to ejaculate.

"Unhhh! Yeahhh!" he cried. "Yeahhh!"

Semen pumped from his jerking cock in hard, hot spurts, filling Amy's cunt with his creamy load. As his orgasm subsided, he lay there, his cock grow soft inside her. With a sigh, she slowly slid her hand down to her cunt and began stroking her clit again.

"Fuck," she whispered. "I don't know why. But I... I'm still horny," she said.

"I'm sorry I came so quickly, honey," he said. "But you just turned me on so much."

"It's okay," Amy whispered, masturbating. "You want to watch?"

"You know I love to watch you play with your cunt," he whispered hoarsely.

As Steve's soft cock slowly slid out of Amy's pussy, her fingers circled eagerly around her little pink love button.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "ohhh..."

Steve lay on his side, watching her masturbate.

Suddenly the door flew open. A man walked briskly into their bedroom. And Amy was shocked to realize it was Steve's dad.

"Ohmigod!" Amy cried, hiding herself under the blanket.

Amy had forgotten all about his parents staying at their house for the weekend. And apparently, so had Steve.

"Dad!" Steve yelled. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, never mind me," his dad said. "Go on, young lady, just keep going."

"What?" Amy gasped.

Steve's dad was a handsome, elderly man with broad shoulders and a full head of white hair. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it off her.

"Just let me see you play with your sweet little pussy of yours," he said. "A young girl like you should be proud to show off her body."

Amy looked from her father-in-law to her boyfriend and back again. Then, slowly, awkwardly, she resumed masturbating. Steve's dad smiled.

"Yes, like that," he said. "And now let me hear you moaning like you did before."

"Mmm," Amy purred, stroking her tender little clit. "Mmm."

Steve's dad looked at his son.

"That's a damn fine piece of ass you've got there," he said. "In fact, she makes an old man like me pretty horny. Hey, honey - look at me."

Amy looked Steve's dad in the eyes. She trembled and bit her lips, about to masturbate herself to another orgasm.

"Now look at this," Steve's dad said.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect cock. It was quite long, almost as long as Steve's, but looked rather rough and veined. Amy gasped at the sight, and Steve's dad began stroking his cock, showing off his erection to her.

"Dad!" Steve protested.

"Yeah," his dad said. "Spread your legs, young lady. Now you're gonna get some serious cock."

He climbed on to the bed. Whimpering quietly, Amy spread her legs, feeling Steve's semen still seeping from her cunt.

Steve's dad grabbed his cock with his fist and guided it towards his daughter-in-law's pussy. Steve stared as his dad's swollen member pushed against Amy's cunt until her soft flesh yielded to the pressure. Slowly, the thick shaft slid in between her moist labia, burying its entire length inside her.

"Oooh..." Amy squealed.

The sensation of Amy's slippery cunt around his cock made Steve's dad grunt with pleasure. He grabbed her wrists and held her down, as he began fucking her. Still fully dressed, the elderly man thrust his cock in and out of her pussy in a slow, steady rhythm.

"Yeah, little girl," he whispered. "That's a real man's cock, isn't it?"

"Dad, for fuck's sake," Steve protested. "What are you doing? You're fucking my girlfriend!"

"Yeah," his dad gasped, not missing a beat. "And I love it. Her pussy feels so good. And you like to watch, don't you?"

He increased the tempo slightly, plunging his cock deep into Amy's soft, slippery cunt again and again.

"See?" he said to Steve. "Look at that. See how my big fat cock opens up that sweet little pussy."

And Steve couldn't help but stare. Glistening with his girlfriend's juices, his dad's erect rod thrust in and out of Amy's lovely little cunt.

"And you love it, don't you?" Steve's dad whispered to Amy. "You love being fucked by a real man with a big, fat cock, don't you?"

Amy whimpered with pleasure. This was all so wrong. But it turned her on more than she'd ever imagine.

"Oh please," she gasped. "Keep talking like that. Keep talking dirty to me. You're gonna make me come. Oh, Steve - your dad's gonna make me come. Aaah..."

Steve's dad fucked Amy relentlessly, his cock plunging in and out of her cunt like a piston, making loud slurping sounds.

"You like to hear me talk dirty?" he whispered. "You're a filthy little whore. I'm gonna fuck your tight little cunt with my big fat cock until you pass out. Do you hear me? And then I'm gonna come all over you. I'm gonna empty my balls over your big fat tits. I'm gonna cover you in my hot, sticky cum..."

"Aaah!" Amy cried. "Aaah! I'm coming!"

She threw herself about on the bed, Steve's dad struggling to hold her down on the mattress. Grunting loudly, he thrust a few more times into her, then pulled out.

Amy was still shivering at the height of her orgasm as Steve's dad began to ejaculate.

"Aaah yes!" he yelled. "Yeah! Like that!"

He let go of his cock, letting it twitch and jerk freely, as his semen began to spurt. Steve's eyes widened as he watched his dad shooting long jets of burning hot spunk across Amy's naked body, painting white lines across her skin. Amy whimpered in ecstasy, as a few more drops of semen flowed from the throbbing cock and dripped onto her thighs.

"Yeahhh..." Steve's dad sighed, closing his eyes.

The doorbell rang. Confused, Steve wrapped himself in his white bathrobe, and Amy heard him walking into the hallway to open the door. Seconds later, their neighbor, a burly, red-haired man, raced past him into the bedroom.

"Could you people keep the noise down?" he shouted.

Steve followed him into the bedroom, where his father was still kneeling between Amy's legs, semen dripping from his soft cock.

"Excuse me?" Steve said.

"Yeah," the neighbor went on. "You people have been fucking and yelling and carrying on all morning. How the fuck am I supposed to sleep?"

"But..." Steve began.

"And not only that," the neighbor went on.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and underwear. His cock was long and erect, his balls covered in curly, ginger hair.

"It's also making me fucking horny. Move over, old man."

He pulled off his shirt, then pushed Steve's dad away and crawled on top of Amy.

"Nooo!" she cried.

"Shut up!" the neighbor said. "I know you're ready to fuck anyone. I've been listening to that all fucking morning."

Swiftly, he drove his hard cock into Amy's cunt and began thrusting into her in a hard, brutal rhythm.

"Nooo!" she cried again. "Stop it!"

"Shut up!" the neighbor cried back. "Shut up! Shut up!"

He slapped her face. And slapped it again.

"Oh God," Amy sighed, throwing her head back.

Steve's dad grinned.

"Yeah," he said, "you can tell she likes that. Slap her again."

Grunting and fucking, he neighbor slapped her face repeatedly.

"Her tits, too," Steve's dad said. "Slap them hard."

Still thrusting into Amy's cunt, the neighbor slapped each breast hard several time. Her cheeks and breasts red from the blows, Amy whimpered, overcome by excitement.

"Unh, you filthy little slut," the neighbor said, his whole body slamming against Amy in a relentless rhythm. "I'll teach you to keep your neighbors awake. Yeah, I'll teach you. Unh, unh, unh..."

"Aaah!" Amy cried. "Stop it. I can't..."

"Yes, you can, you fucking whore!" he said. "I'm gonna make you come - and then you're gonna swallow every drop of my fucking sperm. And there's gonna be a lot of it, baby. 'Cause I've been saving it all for you. I've been listening to you kids fucking for years. And my sperm has building up inside me all that time."

"Oh, oh, oh," Amy gasped. "Aaah!"

She arched her back, trembling violently, as the orgasm surged through her.

"Yeah," Steve's dad said. "That's it. That's the way she likes it."

The neighbor thrust into her in a furious rhythm, her juices gushing and squirting around his thick, swollen cock.

"Oh yeah," he gasped. "That's fucking great pussy. I'm gonna fucking come. Ah, ah, ah..."

Suddenly the neighbor pulled out of Amy's cunt, and crawled across her body, his hard, glistening cock bouncing in front of him. He straddled her face, forcing his thick member into her open mouth. As soon as her red lips closed around the helmet, he began to ejaculate.

"Ohhh yeah," he yelled. "Here it comes, baby. Now swallow it. Swallow it all..."

Spurt after spurt of his hot semen shot into Amy's mouth and halfway down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, but it just kept on coming, some of it dribbling down her chin. When the neighbor's orgasm subsided, he thrust a few more times into her mouth, then pulled halfway out, just leaving the head inside her open mouth. Gripping the shaft with his fingers, he squeezed the last few drops of salty spunk from his cock.

"Not good enough, young lady!" Steve's dad said. "The man said swallow it all, and that's what you're gonna do."

He reached over and wiped the last globs of sperm from Amy's chin with his fingers, then forced them into her mouth so she could lick it off.

"Mmm!" she protested.

"Yeah, like that!" Steve's dad said.

"Filthy little whore," the neighbor gasped.

"What's going on here?" said an unfamiliar voice.

Steve turned his head. A uniformed policeman stood at the foot of the bed.

"We've had complaints," he said, casting a glance at Amy and the neighbor on the bed. "Serious complaints."

"About what?" Steve asked, gathering his bathrobe around him.

"Indecent exposure," the policeman said. "And I can see I'm not mistaken."

"Indecent exposure?" Steve protested. "But this is a private home! It's not indecent exposure if it's a private home."

The policeman thought for a second.

"Hm," he said. "I suppose you're right."

Swiftly, he zipped down his pants and pulled out his cock. It was quite long and almost erect. He grabbed it with his fist and began stroking it. Steve stared at him incredulously.

"But while I'm here," the policeman went on. "Do you mind if I fuck your girlfriend?"

Without waiting for a reply, the policeman stood at the foot of the bed. The neighbor reluctantly moved aside.

"Okay, miss," the policeman said. "I need you to get up on all fours, facing me."

Amy assumed the position.

"And now, miss," he went on. "I have to inform you that you're legally required to suck my cock. Suck it."

Obediently, Amy opened her mouth and let the policeman slip his erect cock in between her red lips. He grabbed her hair and began thrusting into her mouth. She slurped and gagged on his long, swelling rod.

"That's good, officer," Steve's dad said. "Fuck the young lady's mouth. She really likes that."

"Yeah," the neighbor said, nodding. "Such a filthy little slut."

Gasping with excitement, the policeman thrust deep into Amy's mouth a few more times, making her gag. Then he pulled out, his rock-hard cock jumping violently.

"Woah," he said. "She almost made me come in her mouth. But I want to fuck her too..."

"Excuse me, officer," Steve said, "but can we borrow your handcuffs?"

Amy stared at him, her mouth wide open. The policeman unbuckled a set of handcuffs from his belt and passed them to Steve.

"Oh, that's a good idea," his dad said.

Steve once again turned her over on her back -- then he crawled to the top of the bed and cuffed her hands to the headboard. Surprised, she pulled at the handcuffs, making them jingle.

"No!" she protested.

The men laughed.

"Never mind her," the neighbor said. "She likes it rough. Loves to be tied up."

The policeman climbed onto the bed, his hard cock bouncing in front of him.

"Yeah," Steve's dad said. "Fuck her cunt, officer!"

The policeman shook his head wordlessly. He grabbed his truncheon from his belt and forced it into Amy's mouth.

"Suck it good," he said.

Helpless, chained to the bed, Amy turned her gaze toward her boyfriend. Steve sat on the edge of the bed, naked, smiling as he watched, his cock slowly growing long and hard between his thighs. Obediently, Amy sucked the hard, rubbery tool, covering its rough surface in saliva. The policeman slipped it in and out, turning it around in his hand. Her wide open eyes stared at him, confused. He pulled out the truncheon, admiring its glistening wetness.

"And now, miss," he said, "it's time to administer your punishment."

He put the tip of the wet truncheon against Amy's anus and pushed forward.

"No!" she cried, struggling.

Steve's dad and the neighbor grabbed her legs and pulled them apart. She struggled, but to no avail. Gradually she felt the thick, hard truncheon entering her ass. The policeman's cock jumped with pleasure at the sight.

"Ohhh!" she moaned.

The policeman assumed the position between her legs and buried his cock inside Amy's pussy in one violent thrust.

"Aaah!" she cried.

He began thrusting - fast, deep, relentless strokes. Amy thrashed about on the mattress as the policeman's cock plunged in and out her cunt. She felt his hard truncheon stretching her anus as he fucked her.

"Make her come, officer," the neighbor said.

He stood next to the bed, pants around his ankles, pulling at his soft cock in an attempt to revive it. The policeman thrust harder, making Amy cry out again and again. Her ass muscles clenched around the truncheon, she arched her back, pushing her pelvis up against his as she came.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!"

There was a murmur of voices in the bedroom. More and more men of all ages had come through the open door.

"No," she heard Steve protesting. "Please..."

The men replied with a roar of discontent. And next, Amy heard the sounds of belt buckles and zippers being undone. Sporting erect cocks of various shapes and sizes, the men crowded the bed, some of them even climbing onto the mattress on their knees. They began to clap rhythmically as the policeman kept thrusting into Amy.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" they cheered in time with his thrusts.

"Ah!" the policeman finally gasped. "I'm gonna come!"

As if to show off to the crowd, he pulled his jerking member from Amy's cunt and let them watch as he ejaculated. Long, white spurts of semen shot across her naked, writhing body.

"Yeah!" the crowd cheered, their clapping turning into a round of applause.

The policeman grabbed his cock in his fist, masturbating and squeezing out the last thick drops. He slowly pulled the truncheon from her ass. She moaned. Then, adjusting his cap, he shakily got off the bed.

"Okay," he said, "Who's next?"

With a lustful yell, a crowd of men threw themselves onto the bed. A tall, black man managed to fight his way in between Amy's legs and immediately started fucking her.

"Ah!" she gasped.

A balding, middle-aged man forced his fat cock into her mouth. Others descended on every part of her naked body, sucking her breasts, her legs, her arms, stroking and grabbing every piece of her naked skin. Others just knelt around the orgy, stroking their cocks, clear fluid seeping from the tips. Steven, too, who had now achieved a full erection, sat masturbating next to her, smiling lustily. There was a constant murmur of hoarse, aroused voices, every now and then erupting in cries of:

"Yes! Fuck her! That's good! Keep going!"

"Mmm!" Amy cried, her mouth full of cock.

Her entire body was now constantly quivering. She could hardly tell when one orgasm ended and the next began -- by now they merged together in a state of trembling ecstasy.

"Hunh!" the black man roared. "Hunh!"

His body tensed up, and with one final thrust he buried his cock deep inside Amy. She felt him ejaculating violently as he closed his eyes, savoring his climax. A tall, gangly, pale man with a remarkably long, hard cock had stepped up behind him.

"Hey!" the he called. "Hurry up. It's my turn now."

The black man pulled out, wiping the sweat off his brow, and the pale man took his place between Amy's legs.

"Yesss," he hissed as he slowly buried his long cock inside her.

The man fucking her mouth suddenly let out a roar as he began to ejaculate down her throat. Amy swallowed, and swallowed again, as salty spunk kept pumping from his cock.

"Uhhh," he groaned. "Yes."

He pulled out and stumbled off the mattress. Another man took his place, grabbing Amy's hair, forcing her to watch as he eagerly masturbated his swollen, reddish cock. She heard a muffled cry as another man began ejaculating over her breasts, his thick spurts landing hot on her tingling skin. Then another ejaculation shot across her body from the other side. To her surprise, it was Steven. Red in the face, he clenched his pumping cock in his fist.

"Aaah," he gasped.

"Steve?" Amy said.

Her voice sounded weak in the deafening noise in the bedroom -- the lustful sounds of men grunting and cheering each other on. Amy watched as Steven's orgasm subsided, but his cock stayed hard, and he kept masturbating. She stared in amazement.

Frank Noir
Frank Noir
360 Followers
12