Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, huh," he grunted, his hand eagerly flying up and down the shaft.

"Steve," Amy said again. "You... you just came. How...?"

"Unnnh!" the pale man roared.

Amy felt his long cock jumping inside her cunt as he began to ejaculate. Eyes open wide, he pulled out of her and fired the next couple of spurts across her naked skin. She felt completely covered in the sticky spunk of she knew not how many men. And there was still no sign of them slowing down. More men sporting powerful erections climbed onto the bed to fuck or masturbate. Even Steven kept stroking his cock -- which now seemed even longer and harder than usual.

"I love to watch," he gasped. "I love to watch them fuck you. It makes me so hard. Ah!"

He came again -- a fountain of thick semen spurted from his pumping cock. The pale man had pulled out, but another man immediately took his place. A short, muscular, dark-skinned man. His cock was unusually thick, and Amy felt her flesh stretching around it. Juices flowed from her cunt. And as the dark-skinned man began to thrust into her, she came harder than ever.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!"

The men cheered and began to clap again, in time with the dark-skinned man's rhythm. Steven grinned viciously, still masturbating.

"Please..." Amy gasped. "I can't..."

She felt dizzy, as if about to faint. And as the dark-skinned man kept hammering his cock into her, everything went black.

---

She came out of the darkness seconds later. As she opened her eyes, she saw that the bedroom was completely empty, except for herself and Steven. There were no sign of the crowd of lascivious men who had descended on her. Yes -- of course it had all been a dream. But it had felt so real, she could hardly believe it wasn't.

She felt Steve -- just as naked - wrapping her arms around her.

"Mmm," she purred, writhing lasciviously.

"I heard you moaning," he whispered. "Were you dreaming? A naughty dream perhaps?"

And yes, she was still trembling, her skin so hot, his hands felt slightly cool. He stroked her breasts and belly, finally reaching her cunt. She was so wet, the juices ran down her thighs.

"Oh dear," Steve whispered teasingly. "You really need it bad, don't you?"

"Yes," she said sleepily. "Play with my pussy. It feels so good. Please don't stop."

Steven's cock swelled and hardened against her soft ass. He reached around her and began to rhythmically massage her clitoris. Amy suddenly remembered that Steven's dad was visiting -- sleeping in the next room. For some reason the thought made her uncomfortable. Steven rolled her onto her back and swiftly buried his long, erect cock in her juicy cunt.

"Aaah!" she screamed.

And at that moment, the door flew open.

12