All Comments on 'Sunday Morning Church'

by Redlacepanties

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nicely done

Your writing has a mature feel to it. The lack of vulgarity was nice. It wouldn't have had a place in this story. Just honest and erotic.

sirhugssirhugsabout 18 years ago
Shivering

I shivered from the intensity of the detail. But I would like some dialogue next time, please!

SaucyminxSaucyminxabout 18 years ago
lovely and very erotic

Very nice imagery--i liked being in his head. Thank you, a great read.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77about 18 years ago
A quaint lil' tale.

Honestly, there is something about present tense that just gets to me in tales...BUT that is just me! :)

Over all I thought your story was a cute and seductive tale. It had just the right amount of detail to it!

I will now have to take a deeper peek into the realm known as YOU. ;) Thanks to Sirhugs for bringing this story to our attention in the Story Ideas board at Lit!

ReefBeachReefBeachover 8 years ago
Very unusual

And whimsical. A good writing style; the present tense matches the almost-stream of consciousness. The sex was a little hasty, after the wonderful fantasies I wanted a bit more sensuous description in the lovemaking. But a good read!

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years ago

You need to write more.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Very nicely told. I particularly liked the fantasizing as his mind wandered and was happy they got that little time afterward.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

You write so well. I could picture every word. Look forward to reading more from you. Keep writing.

EmmesLust794EmmesLust794over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. I loved how it captured aspects of marriage and family in an honest way. I would love a story of the same events from the wife’s perspective.

triplelettertripleletter5 months ago

You made one of my stories a favorite of your (Linda's Ideas Get Sticky) so I tracked you down. I am grateful that your story has involved church going people. I am convinced that the standard of teaching in most of our churches gets sexuality and sexual ethics wrong. My own series is about a young woman raised in a church (like yours perhaps, and mine) leaves the purity culture and is trying to rethink her beliefs about sex. You favorited the second of the series (I never intended to write a series so the first five aren't numbered). If you didn't read the first one and want to it is titled A Close Call ... and Then. Anyway, that you for writing stories in which how Christian people are not anti-sex.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals2 months ago

You are a very good writer and I look forward to reading more of your submissions!! At this point in my life, I am a true believer in God, but not so much in organized religion. But I still have vivid memories of sitting in church on summer Sunday's, having to fight back my growing appreciation of all the ladies in their sexy, summer dresses...Nice!!! I also loved your recollections of pregnant sex with your wife... Also Nice!!

Satsumabook123Satsumabook1236 days ago

Nice gentle short story. 5* thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous