Sunday Morning [Furry]

Story Info
A lazy morning cuddling in bed!
2.7k words
3.88
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday morning with a chilly, ice-cold breeze coming into the bedroom. The windows were opened in a jar to keep the fresh air filling the atmosphere. The air drifted over to the double bed, causing a certain silver Fox's pointed ears to twitch. Lifting her torso, Edana sat up on the mattress, soon stretching her arms up into the air. A loud, shrill yawn escaped her mouth, followed by a low, moody groan. Her shoulders slouched. She turned her head, observing the black-furred black Lupus laying beside her. 

"Hey, you awake? I might go to the cupboard to get more blankets. Frickin' freezin' in here!" 

Chase grumbled in his sleep as the cold air came in through the window. Why didn't he close that last night? His eyes opened slightly, opening in response to the Fox's voice. His ears twitched, too. 

"Yeah, I'm awake. I've got some blankets in the closet if you wanna grab them. Not far from the bed," he mumbled. 

He stretched his large canine body under the blankets. Lifting his torso, he observed Edana close by. She was still naked after last night's eventful time.

Edana exhaled a simple "'kay!" 

Moving her legs to the edge of the bed, Edana stood up, having a paw immediately scratch at her side. When she stood up, the duvet no longer concealed her body, thus her small breasts were exposed. In between her legs were exposed, too, albeit the mound of her vulva was covered in a patch of white fluff. Her fuzzy, bushy long tail swished from side-to-side as she walked, showing her backside in the process. Her butt was probably the only part of her body that wasn't covered in a handful of fur. Edana approached the single closet in the room, soon opening the door and taking at least four blankets from the shelf. 

"Here," she stated, and just for the sake of messing around, Edana chucked these blankets at Chase. Pfft!

His eyes widened with surprise when Edana all of a sudden tossed a heap of blankets in his direction. The Lupus quickly caught the blankets, grabbing most of them and falling right back down onto the bed. His arms cuddled a giant ball of blankets, and he muffled under them. 

"I think you grabbed all of them," he put.

"Exactly as I wanted!"

Edana laughed at the sight of the Lupus defending himself! Edana returned to the bed, soon jumping onto it, landing right onto her side. Her elbow propped up onto the pillow, as she had her hand resting on the side of her face. Her nose was wet, twitching some. She raised her other arm, as she brushed a few long silver locks of her fringe behind one pointed ear. She moved closer to the Lupus, moving so close until her fuzzy front was touching his body. One leg coiled over his waist, her knee covering his groin. Her eyelids blinked while her green eyes kept their gaze fixed on him. 

"So, what do ya wanna do? Just cuddle all morning?"

The minute she got on the bed, Chase dug his way out of the blanket pile. The Lupus soon spread the woolly blankets out over the duvet so the bed was now covered in more warmth.

"Well, it's a pretty cold morning and our clothes are all the way over there," 

Chase pointed to the pile of their tossed clothes. Two piles sat right under that open window that blew the cold air towards them. 

"So, why don't we warm ourselves up before we start the day? I can tell you want to do something!" Chase chuckled, teasing the silver fox. 

Edana rolled her eyes in contempt at that remark, she simply groaned and covered her face with a hand, facepalming. She shook her head, having her tall, pointed ears sway slightly with the motion. 

"You can already tell what I wanna do? Just because I'm not a human right now doesn't mean I want to have sex," she lied, "I was kinda satisfied with what we did last night."

Tugging on the blanket and duvet, Edana covered her body, having the blankets pulled up to her shoulder. She wriggled her body some, getting snug under the duvet. 

"Besides, you make out getting close is such a bad thing...you know it embarrasses me when you say stuff like that," she grumbled again, looking away shyly. If she was human right now, her cheeks would be a vibrant shade of red.

Chase just chuckled and watched the Fox snuggle under the thick blankets. Turning to his side to face her, he scooted closer to Edana. He pulled her into his arms and held her against his fluffy and warm body. 

"Key word: 'kinda', and yes I do know it embarrasses you. Hence why I said it. Though if you don't snuggle, I guess I just suck at my job. I'll just get up and start my day then," he answered, his voice turning playful as he spoke with a clearly sarcastic tone.

Edana tutted! She swathed an arm around the Lupus' torso, meeting the arm that embraced her in return. The Fox girl still looked away from him, blushing as deeply as ever underneath that soft, smooth silver fur. Her claws were sharp, too, which was a sign that Edana wasn't at all used to her Fox form. If she was, she'd make sure to trim her claws every week! She eventually looked back at Chase, although instead of giving him a smile, she immediately nuzzled her face into the nook of his neck instead. 

"Fine," she answered, "I'd like to have more than just cuddles."

If any humans knew about Edana being able to transform into a Fox, then any of those humans would probably use her or much worse. Thus, the company of a Lupus was a blessing. 

Chase kept a weather eye on Edana as she nuzzled into him, he couldn't help but smile at the sight. The once nervous human girl was spending her morning naked with the company of a normal, anthropomorphic Lupus. A big step, he figured. Although the sharp claws at his back made his whole body stiffen up and push closer to her. 

"Ah! I hope you're not threatening me to stay in bed by using your claws," he joked. 

Completely forgetting the fact this whole anthro thing of hers was a new concept. Maybe Chase would have to teach her a few tricks while she was here, about how to look after herself when she's not a human!

"What, like this?"

Her sharp claws poked into his back, having those jagged pins lightly graze at the skin under his black fur. Oh boy! Edana glanced up at him and snickered. While she dragged her claws down his back, her body snuggled into his even more in the process. Even though she met the Lupus when she was shy, she quickly grew on him, and she didn't realise it was due to the fact that her Fox form boosted her confidence. Not to forget her sarcastic nature, too! 

"You can't tell me you're scared of a girl's claws...hm?" 

"No. I wouldn't say I'm scared-"

But, oh boy! Those claws were sharp! Chase felt those sharp knives hit his back again, but this time, Edana was being just a tiny bit aggressive. He gasped, arching his back. Scooting even closer to the Fox girl, his chest was pressed up against hers now. His knotted tool was pressed against her legs as his gaze turned into a glare.  

"You, on the other hand, were a delightfully scared Fox last night when you saw what you were up against. What did you say again? Something about 'not handling that'? You're a human girl that turns into a Fox when you're...horny..."

"Maybe that's because Foxes are usually scared of Wolves? Especially large, black ones!" Edana pointed out, still speaking in her usual, sassy tone of voice. 

Moving her hand downward, instead of scratching Chase's back, she placed her hand onto something in between Chase's legs. A smirk ticked her lips, one of those smirks that showed her sharp, shark-like teeth in the act. Well, tiny sharp teeth! A Fox's set of teeth were as small as a feline's, after all. Her hand proceeded to stroke his knotted manhood, moving those lengthy fingers upward and then down in a gradual motion. Doing it slowly was probably more...or the worst type of pleasure! 

"I think you should shush!" Edana suggested.

"What?"

Chase scoffed as Edana had described him as a big, scary wolf. Feeling her claws move from his back to his aroused shaft in front. Her hand worked along his length under the covers while Chase looked at her cute, intimidating face. A Fox versus a Wolf was a no-brainer on how that would end. But it was cute how Edana tried anyway. And her intimidation did work a bit as she had him by his manhood now. 

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do with that in your hands?"

"Shut you up, of course! You stroke your ego a bit too much, don't ya?" Edana teased, talking too much at this point.

Her hand stroked, having her white hand tease those thick, bulging veins of the shaft. Her face leaned in close, having her snout touch at the black fur on his ear. The air continued to roam the bedroom, teasing at her pointed ears and causing them to keep on twitching in response to the breeze. Her thumb pressed at the mushroom tip of the penis, slightly stroking at the lip of the bell. Her leg was still hugging around his waist, too, having her ankle hook over his. A bit of dirty talk always got her in the mood for fun.

"And I already know just how sensitive you are down there!" 

Chase bit his bottom lip as she worked her hand along his shaft. Edana was doing a lot better than last night now that she was more comfortable. 

"Then stroke my ego, Edana! Show me what a needy Fox can do to shut the big bad Wolf up," he teased right back. 

Her stroking hand made his girthy size twitch in her grip as his own hand made its way to her thigh, grabbing it and getting a nice handful of that plump fluff. Silver fur, but white fur decorated her chest, abdomen, inner thighs, and the palms of her hands. 

Edana squinted her eyes at that remark, but that didn't stop her from teasing his manhood. 

"W-what? Big bad Wolf? You're not big or bad...you're a cuddly, kind Wolf. Or at least you're kind to me," she stated, "unless you don't want to be kind. But if that's the case, it should be YOU showing me what a big bad Wolf can do to tame a cunning, cheeky Fox!" 

Well, if that was dirty talk! Edana continued to stroke, and this time her hand moved much faster. The Fox girl's chin rested on Chase's shoulder, as her green eyes watched him ever so lazily now. When Edana was the Fox, she didn't really beat around the bush, and if anything, she was probably more fun. Her name literally meant 'fiery' for a reason! It wasn't long until Edana snuck under the duvet, now using her mouth on his manhood while her legs straddled at his neck and shoulders. Her fuzzy, bushy tail brushed at his face in the process, either deliberately being annoying or it was an accident. Probably the former! 

Chase was practically letting her try and dominate him, albeit her silly attempt at dirty talk was both cute and almost embarrassing. If he didn't know her in her human form he might have been turned off at her honest answer of him being nice. But luckily, Chase always thought shy girls weren't that skilled in speaking and to add the cherry to the cake, Edana also climbed on top of him and shoved her whole fluffy butt and groin on display right in front of his face. She forced him to smell her sweet scent and make his mouth froth with saliva as her busy mouth drew out soft moans from the Wolf. All this combined together made him grab at her hips. He pulled her down so he could get a taste of what was between her legs. He began to lick the Fox's vulva with a slow and teasing drag of his tongue.

At the lick on her vulva, Edana's bushy tail rose up, curling into a question mark the same way domestic cats present their tails when giving the signal that they're showing love. Edana exhaled a dull, little moan behind the manhood in her mouth. Edana's mouth sank on his rod, and then rose again, performing this act time and time again. Her tongue teased the delicate flesh, running over the veins. Edana's head went down again, as she slipped every inch of his manhood into her mouth, all until her chin touched his groin. Her teeth were sharp, lightly grazing at the firm skin in the process. Her vulva was already wet, drooling with juices down her inner thighs. She had been damp throughout the night, whether or not that was visible. 

Really, Chase could feel his shaft get the loving it needed. Her warm mouth worked its way up and down, pleasuring that same shaft that showed her what Anthro life was like behind closed doors. His own tongue showed its appreciation as it lapped at her wet juices, sliding along the damp slit and flicking her clit whenever his tongue had the chance. The feel of her sharp teeth sent chills up his spine as he pulled her waist down even further onto his face. 

Edana released from the manhood as she let out a moan of pleasure, and this was a high-pitched moan that practically hit the ceiling. It was high-pitched, shrill, even had a squeak to it. Edana lifted her torso, while she let her hand just take over on the manhood for the time being. Glancing over her shoulder, she felt a sudden rush of an orgasm in her groin area that would mostly be felt under her belly. Well, this Fox's vulva had two different orgasms anyway, and this definitely wasn't an orgasm stimulated by him teasing her clit. Not yet. The Fox rested her bushy tail over his face, covering his eyes. She snickered, being cheeky. Edana watched him during the time she rubbed her groin along his snout. 

Chase kept his nimble tongue working on her, teasing the moans and gasps right out of the cute Fox. Her plump rear pushed on his head while her fuzzy tail tickled his eyes, practically blindfolding him. 

In response to his tongue, Edana felt her thighs and legs become numb, especially her waist. An orgasm approached, and it was a powerful one. Edana leaned down again, burying her face into his leg as she moaned into it. If she didn't cover her mouth while she let out this one moan, she could potentially wake up any neighbours. Her hand kept on stroking his manhood, trying to encourage his orgasm to surface as well. She wanted to achieve his orgasm fast, too, and so she kept on wiggling her hips, having her vulva rub against his mouth. 

Well, that was until Edana rolled off him and onto her side of the bed.

"H-hey! What about me?" Chase asked. throwing a glance at her beside him.

"Hmph!" 

Edana stood up from the bed, her fuzzy tail swishing from side-to-side in the process.

"I don't think so. If I recall earlier, you mocked me. But hey, at least I gave you an orgasm last night," she reminded.

"What - that you're a cute human when you're not horny?" Chase blinked, eyeing the cheeky Fox.

"But you didn't say it like that!"

Nearing the bedroom doorway, Edana stretched her arms above her head, letting out a yawn.

"So, hot chocolate? Coffee? What do ya want on a lazy morning?" Edana asked, changing the subject.

"A coffee first," he groaned, during the time he adjusted the duvet and blankets, thus getting himself warm and snug again.