Sunday Night Special

Story Info
Trainer meets big butt black cougar at grocery store.
3.1k words
4.32
37.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kjstyles
kjstyles
76 Followers

I had to run to the grocery store for a quick minute. I had just left the gym and I needed something to drink on my way back to my apartment. I was sore because today was arm and chest day my upper body was super sore. I could barely feel anything from the neck down and the waist up.

Considering the fact that I was a personal trainer and a former bodybuilding competitor, my body I had to admit was a work of art. I stood right at 6'1 and weighed around two hundred and ten pounds of solid muscle. I had some tribal tattoos that covered my upper body and since I was black it made the green and black ink pop even more. I had my long curly black hair that had some dirty blonde streaks that accented my brown skinned complexion. I had dark brown eyes and some thick lips and a bit of a smooth stubble since I thought about growing a full beard and it would only add to my ruggedness.

I didn't waste any time pulling into my supermarket in my red 2009 Hummer H2 Sut on 26 inch rims that had a sound system from hell. I stepped out in a black Nike warm up pants and a white teeshirt that showed off my muscles and some black Nike Air Force Ones. My long hair was pulled up into a high man bun and the sound of some old school Lil Jon bumping through my headphones.

As I walked in the cool air from the store greeted me as I walked to the produce department. I grabbed myself a shopping card and started weaving through the aisles because I knew exactly what I needed. I was already stocked up on meat and starches so all I needed was some fresh fruits and juices along with some vegetables.

I looked up and saw a curvy black lady grabbing some sodas. She looked to be around her late forties or early fifties. She had a light skinned complexion and looked like she had a good bit of make-up on but in a tasteful way. To be her age she had a nice body and the outfit she had on it was obvious she was trying to grab some attention.

She had on a white zebra printed dress that hugged her thick and juicy curvy frame. She was around 5'4 and weighed around a hundred and eighty-five pounds. She looked like she might be mixed with something but what I don't know. She had to be about a 36D in the chest about a 30 in the waist and about a 48 in the hips because she did have a fat ass on her. She had some thick thighs and her white slides must have been comfortable from the way that she was sashaying her hips and it looked as if she didn't have any panties on. I thought about spanking that ass but I was imagining putting my tongue up her butthole more the less but at the same time I thought that starting off with a light introduction would be a little more appropriate.

"Hey Haiku." She replied with a huge smile and came towards me to greet me with a light embrace and I returned the favor as I looked down at her.

"Hey where do I know you from?" I asked as I looked at her with a curious look on her face.

"You don't exactly know me but I remember you from the gym and you went to high school with my daughter." She told me as I tried to place her daughter.

"I don't recall who that might be." I told her as we walked to the checkout line together.

"Do you remember Nikki." She asked me as I looked at her phone and saw that one she was talking about and didn't think too much of her since she rejected me and now she looks like she is in a happy relationship.

"Oh okay." I replied as I went ahead and rung up my stuff and swiped my card so that I could pay for it and head off on my way.

"What are you doing these days?" she asked me.

"I'm just bodybuilding and personal training." I told her as my total came up and I swiped my card to pay for my things.

"That's awesome." She told me as she rung up her things and her card declined to her embarrassment.

"Oh goodness!" she cried as I leaned back and covered the cost of her things to bring a smile to her face.

"Are you okay." I asked as we grabbed our things and headed out to the parking lot.

"Yeah I am. I was praying that I had it and I didn't and you came through." She told me as she wiped her tears away.

"It's not a big deal. Where are you headed now?" I asked her as I unlocked my massive SUV and placed my groceries behind the driver's seat.

"I'm headed to catch the bus and head back to the shelter. What about you?" she asked me.

"I'm headed back to my place. You can spend the night with me if you would like." I told her that made a huge smile come across her face.

"That would be lovely." She told me as I nodded and she hopped into the SUV with me and I started the engine. I turned down the music and switched it over to some old school Toni Braxton as I backed out of the parking space and headed off on my way.

"I'm surprised someone as cute as you don't have a wife or a girlfriend yet." She told me as she licked her thin lips.

"Nah, I was engaged and that came to an end when she cheated on me." I told her as she leaned back against the seat as she had her eyes fixed on me.

After making a couple of left turn and pulling into my apartment complex, I pulled in front of my apartment and backed into my garage and cut the engine.

"You seem to be living in a nice place." She told me.

"Yeah its okay for now." I told her and smiled and grabbed our things. I locked the car and opened the door as we both went inside and the smell of burning incense greeted us at the door.

I went to the kitchen and placed my stuff in the fridge and looked at some of the awards that I had won for bodybuilding and football and pro wrestling from back in the day.

"Can I ask you an honest question?" she asked me as she followed me into the kitchen.

"Sure what's up?" I asked.

"When we were in the store, were you looking at my ass when I was bent over grabbing something?" she asked me as she turned around and showed me how big her massive ass was.

"Hell yeah." I replied as I reached back and grabbed her huge round and soft ass.

"MMM I love a man with a strong grip." She moaned as she bent over and started throwing it back for me.

"If you keep doing that I'm going to have to see how strong of a grip you have." I told her as she backed that ass against for me and grinded her huge ass up against my rapidly growing dick that was aching to be inside of her.

"You think that you can handle me?" she asked me as she licked her lips and I wrapped my arms around her and ran my hands over her silhouette and reached up to play with her soft and still firm breasts. I ran my hands over her hard nipples and started playing with them to her delight.

I felt her reach back and down my underwear and started stroking all nine inches of me.

"Damn you have a big dick." She replied with a huge smile and as she pulled my pants around my knees and watched all of my thickness flash before her very eyes.

"Damn that dick looks good!" she exclaimed as she looked my dick up and down and smiled at it so that she could get a really good look at it.

She didn't waste any time taking my huge dick in her mouth and started bobbing up and down on me. Her lips felt like heaven and my dick felt like it might be a saint. Her tongue did some small circles with the tip of her tongue that made me squirm in delight. She wrapped both of her hands around my ass cheeks and put all of her throat into it as she continued giving me tongue action. She was so smooth and flawless and inhaled a little bit around my dick as she sucked all of the slobber off my shaft and it felt so fucking good! I had never had my dick sucked like this before and this shit felt so fucking good! My dick was singing in pleasure and she surprised me when she slid in a finger into my butthole lightly and continued giving my dick her amazing tongue and lip action. She hummed on it and continued to push me to the point that I thought I was going to cum.

"Baby I want you to eat my pussy." She told me with a huge smile on her face. I held her hand and helped her to her feet as she gave me a great view of her huge ass as she turned around and walked with me to the bedroom like she knew exactly where she was going. I watched that ass move like it was made out of jello and I was thinking about shoving so much inside of her and she was looking like she was in heat and my dick was what she needed to quench her thirst.

I couldn't take it any longer. I got down on my knees behind her and snatched her black thong strap to the side so that I could spread her ass cheeks and shoved my head up her ass. I couldn't stop myself from tonguing her pussy.

"OH MY GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" she cried out as I wrapped my around her thick thighs and continued to eat the sweet taste. I shoved my tongue all the way inside of her sweet hole and listened to her moan while she was crying out for me not to stop. I spanked her huge ass a couple of times and pushed my tongue in her sweet tasting asshole and gave it a couple of whirls to make her shiver in delight. Her knees felt like they buckled as she leaned back and rested her hands against the wall while I continued eating her ass and pussy to give her twice the amount of pleasure that the was expecting.

"OH MY GOODNESS! YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM YOUR NAME ON YOUR FACE!"she replied as she grinded her hips against my face. My head was engulfed in her huge ass as she smothered me like she was trying to suffocate me with her huge ass. I didn't expect to be doing this after a light encounter in a grocery store and now I'm eating her like she is fresh produce. Her sweet tasting nectar pollinated my taste buds while she was getting the pussy eating of a life time.

As good as her pussy tasted I wanted more. I wanted something deep and to give it deep inside of her. I wanted to cuk the shit out of her.

"Let me get that pussy baby." I told her as she looked up at me with a huge smile and stood to her feet. She reached down and slid her dress up and around her waist and bent over for me so that I could get a wonderful view of her huge ass. I stroked myself and pressed my head against her sweet lips as I pushed my way inside.

"Damn you got a huge head!" she exclaimed as I pushed my way deeper inside of her and slowly pumped the delicious older lady.

"Yeah baby get that pussy!" she exclaimed as I slowly picked up the pace and worked my huge dick inside of her. I had my hands on each side of her wide hips as I continued slamming in dick in and out of her. The grip from her virgin tight pussy was amazing! She looked over her shoulder while I continued giving it to her while she yelled out in pleasure. I gave her a huge ass a couple of spankings and listened to her pussy tell my dick how good it was with the way she was creaming on my huge dick.

"Oh shit baby! I'm cumming all over your dick baby! Your dick feels so good baby! Oh my goodness! Why didn't you tell me that you could fuck like that baby! Shit!" she cried out as I put every inch of myself inside of her pussy and showed her that I could reach depths that she didn't think a man could touch inside of her. I reached up and pulled her hair and made the old lady arch her back to show her that I didn't want to give her a light lovemaking session.

As I pulled out she turned around and pulled her massive breasts out and started playing with them while she ran her hands over her hairless pussy and teased her clit a little bit.

I didn't waste any time showing my dominance and pulled her close to me so that I could show her how bad I wanted her and to be inside of her.

I pulled her close to me and picked her up into the air by her huge ass and she couldn't do anything but wrap her legs around my waist and I shoved my dick inside of her from the bottom and showed her who was in control.

"Damn you are strong as fuck!" she exclaimed as she rested comfortably in my arms while I was hammering my dick in and out of her. Her huge ass was bouncing all over the place and she was screaming out for me to fuck her harder and I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to. Her walls were dripping pussy juice with pleasure all over my massive dick and balls to let me know that she didn't want this to end any time soon. My balls were literally twitching with pleasure and I was still giving her the dick that her body was begging for.

"YES BABY! YES! KEEP FUCKING YOUR PUSSY BABY! OH GOD YES BABY! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" she cried out as I pumped her a few more times and pulled my dick out so that I could cum on her.

"Oh yes baby! Cum for me!" she cried out as she got down on her knees and took my massive dick in her mouth and sucked the life out of my huge head. She put some force behind it each time she swallowed me and a couple of nice long bobs later, I felt a couple of jets of cum go down her throat that made me twitch in pleasure as she tried to suck me until I was empty.

"Damn I think I had another nut to bust." I told her as she stroked it and placed it between her nice breast and gave me a nice titfuck that made me harder than I was before.

She took me into my bedroom and laid me down on the bed so that she could mount me and rode the fuck out of my huge dick.

"OH YES BABY! GIVE BIG MAMA THAT BIG DICK!" she cried out as I rested my huge hands on that big soft ass of hers as she made that ass bounce all over the place. I gave it a few spankings and listened to her moan in pleasure while she was crying out and raining down on my dick. She was still taking it and I was not about to let her stop now. I sucked on her nipples while she rested her hands around my neck as I continued fucking her. She was taking all of me inside of her as I migrated to her neck and nibbled lightly while she was getting filled with the dick that her body had been asking for. I watched as she used her last bit of strength to stand on her own will and squatted down on my dick and bounced up and down on me while she held onto my wrist and showed me what happened when she took control. My dick was humming in pleasure and she was fucking me like she was trying to get me to cum as fast as she could but I wanted to enjoy every minute and savor every second. That shit felt good as hell and I didn't know what to do with myself. I didn't think that I was going to be feeling this good and a couple of more long strokes, I watched as she stood up and laid on the bed to give me the best view of the shaven pussy that I had been fucking.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass." She told me as she brought her knees to her chest and shoved me her pussy and puckered asshole. I pushed the tip of my head against her asshole and slowly pushed my way inside of her and started to slowly up the ante as I got deeper in her asshole. The way she twitched in pleasure while I slowly started pumping her let me know that she was enjoying it. I looked at her grimace in a mix of pain and pleasure while I enjoying the grip of her ass muscles. Her teeth were grinding in pain but I could tell that she was loving every second of it. I felt myself getting close to cumming again because her ass was so tight and my balls were straining not to cum but it was so hard. I took a deep breath and after a couple of hard pumps I filled the cougar's asshole with enough cum to coat her asshole to fill her craving.

"Damn you got some good dick!" she exclaimed as she rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean herself up and I went to the bathroom to get myself ready for bed.

"If you are willing to let me stay here you can get a taste of this pussy every night and every day before you go to work." She told me and kissed the tip of my dick as she slid into bed with me and nodded off to sleep.

kjstyles
kjstyles
76 Followers