All Comments on 'Sunday Night Special'

by kjstyles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Juicy

This story was fire

melvinzr2melvinzr2over 4 years ago
EDIT YOUR WORK!

This piece was OK but the grammar was terrible. Please use an editor. Or not write in 16 year old language.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
***

Edit and expand your storyline. Looking forward to future submissions. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GOOD READ

I looked the sorry. Needed some editing but most good stories do. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little heavy on the stereotypes

The sex was okay, but why did she have to be living in a shelter? It doesn't add anything to the story at all and just reinforces negative stereotypes. She could just as easily have lusted after him after seeing him date her daughter, and come up with a ruse to get with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next day, visit the clinic

Seriously, she's at the store buying shit and living at a shelter? I hope the guy has his doctor or the clinic on speed dial. He's gonna need a couple shots for what else she gave him.

LITTLEBUM2002LITTLEBUM2002over 3 years ago

I think the author is more interested in himself and his hummer than the female in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LIVING IN A SHELTER

It free, you work and have to be in for a certain time, there are many shelters that house only women especially if the have been abused. Men don't think of this because they think why is she shopping ... but I think it said she was grabbing sodas. What city did she live in because if all the about is true she can't afford a place on her own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkjstyles@kjstyles
I'm 4 time Amazon best selling author DeMarcus james. Kj styles is my first ever pen name. This is my free promotional writing. Add me on social media Facebook: author DeMarcus james Instagram @AuthorDeMarcusJames21 Snapchat: author DeMarcus james Amazon: DeMarcus james ...