Sunday Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim," Master says. "Please understand that Susan is being punished as a Puppy girl today so I have no issue with either you or Sally treating her as a puppy and playing and petting her in any way you want."

I hear Sally letting out a little happy squeak before she is again clipping the leash to my collar and is now forcing me to crawl around the room naked constantly saying "Come here, puppy girl". What choice do I have but to crawl after her feeling my tail swishing between my legs? I am so embarrassed. It's not just being naked in front of Tim and Sally but being treated as an animal that is upsetting me. It's kinky with me and Master but today, he has taken it to another level. I am also worried that as we are now in Tim and Sally's home and Master has said they can do what they want with me, things could become very difficult and uncomfortable.

The difficulty aspect unfortunately comes from my Master who suddenly notices the mud on the end of my tail.

"I gave you explicit instructions puppy to make sure you kept your new tail clean and already you have managed to get it dirty", he shouts at me.

I look horrified first at him and then at my tail. I never even knew I had got it dirty. I couldn't think how that would have happened before I remembered peeing behind the bush. I had managed to get it caught up in my emergency pee. I desperately want to say how sorry I am hoping that will calm things down but of course I can't.

Master then asks Tim if he can borrow a slipper before handing it to Sally. "She's your puppy so sort her out Sally," he instructs.

I glance up at Sally who is now holding a slipper as well as my leash and looking nervously at both Masters. She turns back to me and before I know what the hell is happening has delivered a very hard spank to my upturned bottom. I let out a muffled scream as I hear her shout "naughty puppy" before she is delivering another stinging blow to my rear. I let out another muffled scream wiggling my bottom madly knowing the tail is flying everywhere. I am sure both Masters are enjoying the sight.

Sally manages to deliver 5 hard slipper smacks to my bottom telling me what a bad puppy I am before she finally hands the slipper back to her Master. For my part, my backside is now seriously stinging but there is not a lot I can do about it.

Tim then very surprisingly tells Sally to remove her skirt and panties. "She was your responsibility Sally so it's only fair you should reap the consequences for not looking after your puppy properly. Now bend over."

I watch as Sally, first glances at me before with no alternative, slips out of her skirt and panties before bending over in the middle of the room. She gets ten almighty smacks from Tim far harder than she delivered to me and by the end of it she is visibly crying.

"Now take her into the kitchen and get her cleaned up," he orders Sally who has just started picking her panties up.

"No, you can leave them off now. I'm going to keep an eye on that red bottom of yours and if you don't start taking more care of your puppy you will get more."

He then turns to my Master. "Do you think the puppy should go outside before we have dinner", he asks.

"I think it might be a good idea," my Master replies. "We don't want any accidents in your house now do we? Sally, after you have cleaned her up take her outside and make sure she does her business please."

I cannot believe what I am hearing. These two Masters are seriously getting into this puppy-girl play. My Master has obviously decided I am not going to ever forget this day in a hurry. I am starting to feel sorry for Sally as well. It's not her fault I am being made to be a puppy but now due to her earlier enthusiasm for taking ownership of me, it could potentially cost her a lot if I don't behave.

Taking up my leash, Sally tugs me towards the kitchen. I have no alternative but to crawl after her hearing Tim remarking on what a cute backside I have.

Inside the kitchen, Sally is filling a bowl of water whilst also rubbing her bottom. Turning back to me she places the bowl of water beside me before bending down and placing my tail in the water.

"It's your bloody fault I got spanked Susan," she says. "I am telling you right now that if you give them any more reason to spank me then I am going to be seriously pissed off."

She is scrubbing hard at my tail now and I can't do anything. I can't even say how sorry I am or that I will try my hardest to make sure she stays out of trouble.

She is not happy about the spanking she got and at one point she even delivers another stinging blow to my backside. I can only let out a muffled scream.

"That's for smacking my hand away this morning," she tells me. I knew I made a mistake and that I should have let her have her play.

Eventually, she has finished and the tail is looking clean again.

"OK," she says. "So now I have to take you back outside to pee again".

I desperately want to tell her I don't need to pee and certainly not outside but other than a few muffled pleas I can't do anything to stop her and before I know it, the back door is open and I am being dragged out and onto her grass.

She looks down at me as I look up at her. "Well, apparently we are out here till you pee and I certainly don't want my butt getting any further attention so you better get on with it Susan."

What choice do I have but to attempt to squat on her grass and pee. With only being able to stand on my knees and hands it's very difficult to get into a position that will allow me to pee comfortably. Not to mention the fact that I don't actually need to pee right now. Plus of course the embarrassment of trying to do this in front of my sister submissive.

I spread my knees as far apart as I can get them, lifting myself up on my hands and strain. Sally bends down and lifts my tail making sure it's not in the way of anything. I only hope nobody can see this sight cos I am sure it would blow their minds. One naked girl squatting trying to pee and another naked girl holding her tail in the air.

Eventually, I manage to expel a small trickle but because of my position, most of it runs down my thighs.

"Jezz Susan," Sally says. "Now I am gonna have to clean that up."

I try to say how sorry I am but of course, the gag just turns it into a series of moans. The dribble from the side of the gag is now coming out at a fair rate. I must look a sight to Sally.

She roughly pulls me back into the kitchen and I desperately crawl after her. Some kitchen towel appears before embarrassingly she has a hand down beneath my thighs wiping me clean. We are sister submissives but this is the first time I have felt so degraded in her company. Master is certainly teaching me a lesson I won't forget.

I am finally returned to the living room and Sally is instructed to prepare a light supper for us. She leaves and I of course am now left at the mercy of the two Masters.

Master calls me over and I have no choice but to crawl towards him. As I get closer he gently grabs my hair and manoeuvres me so I am sideways onto him. With my hair still firmly held he begins to massage and play with my breasts and nipples whilst still conducting a polite conversation with Tim. I am being held firmly in place by my hair. Of course, the minute he touches my breasts I immediately start to moisten. I just can't help it. It is not long however before he manoeuvres me so my bottom and tail are directly under his gaze. He applies light pressure to my back with the command 'Down' and I am forced to drop from my hands to my elbows which pushes my bottom up further.

He moves his hand from my hair and grips my tail firmly before lifting it and placing it on my back. My intimate area is now fully exposed to both Masters and I am very conscious of the fact that Tim will be able to see Master playing with his 'puppy'.

Sure enough, I feel my master trace the closed line of my labia lips with his thumb before he finds my clitoris and begins to rub. Shortly after, I feel fingers parting me and beginning to probe deeper inside my vulva. Whilst I know Tim is watching this, I cannot help myself but start to push back on Master's fingers hoping I can drive him further into me.

Although Master is playing with me much like he does at home, their conversation seems to be focused on football!! There does however come a point where I feel master grasp my two labia rings and I am spread fully open.

"She's pretty, isn't she? " I hear Master say and Tim replies that he has to agree and that my Master is a lucky man. Still spread wide master goes on to tell Tim how he never gets tired of playing with his sub's pussy.

This is of course extremely embarrassing for me as I am sure Master knows. It's not that Tim hasn't seen me before, hell he's had his cock in both of my holes but I do still find it embarrassing knowing that my intimate area is on display and there is nothing I can do about it. Unfortunately what I don't know is that it is about to get a whole lot more embarrassing.

Suddenly master says "Jeez Tim, how thoughtless of me, would you like to pet the puppy?"

I blush harder as I hear this. On top of looking at my intimate area, it seems my Master is now asking Tim if he wants to play with it. Of course, Tim has no hesitation in saying he would love to.

Master pats me on the rump saying "Go see Master Tim puppy," and I have no alternative but to turn and crawl across the room to the waiting smiling Tim. As I approach him I try to whine like a puppy and he playfully rubs my head before grabbing my collar, pulling and holding me closer while one hand goes down to my breasts which he starts to squeeze and rub.

"Tell puppy to roll over," my Master says to him.

I cringe as I hear what my Master is saying knowing what's about to happen. Sure enough, Tim tells me to roll over and I have no choice but to drop from my knees and roll onto my back. With my legs still firmly strapped, as I roll onto my back my knees splay open. There is nothing I can do to prevent Tim from getting a full-on view of my gapping open vulva and my plugged arse just below it with my tail now fanned out across the floor. It is just impossible to close my legs up.

Laughing my Master tells Tim that his puppy girl likes her clit rubbed. Lying directly below Tim with my legs splayed open and my mittened hands half raised I watch as Tim drops to his knees and starts rubbing my belly before he lets one of his fingers slide down towards my open vulva. With such an open invitation on offer, I am expecting him to plunge straight into me but instead his finger circles my vulva teasing and driving me crazy.

My total embarrassment at being spread open and available for Tim to play with is starting to become overshadowed by his playing which is slowly driving me crazy. My master certainly knew what he was doing when he decided to punish me as a puppy girl.

"Don't be bashful Tim," Master says. "Give puppy's clit a rub, look she wants you too."

Actually, Master that's the last thing I want Tim to do but splayed open directly below Tim fully exposed and not able to talk I obviously don't have a lot of say in the matter. Knowing it's never wise to upset my Master I decide it's probably best to start panting and giving Tim a small yap or two. Of course, this is just encouraging Tim and even though I really don't want Tim's hand between my legs the inevitable happens and he starts to stroke my clitoris. I can't help but moan as Tim aggressively starts rubbing me. To be absolutely honest I am not sure I want to close my legs even if I could.

"She is cute," Tim says as he continues to rub my clit. "And your right Jon, she sure does like to be petted.

Actually, I think, just for both Masters information it is not a question of liking it but not being able to do anything about it. Perhaps if they had their cocks played with without being able to do anything about it they too might get turned on to!!

Tim continues to rub my clit gently before my Master kindly offers him yet more worldly advice.

"Yeah," Master says," she loves being played with down there. Put your fingers in her Tim and see what I mean."

Tim smiles at me and I whimper hoping to tell him to please not put his fingers inside me as I can feel my body beginning to head towards a climax. Unfortunately, the whimpering doesn't work and I feel myself being parted and two fingers slowly enter me.

"You're right Jon, this puppy sure is wet. Mind if I finger fuck her a little bit?"

"No go right ahead. I am sure puppy will appreciate it."

I then feel him start to pick up the pace and it's not long before his fingers are sliding in and out of me at a fast pace. My splayed legs are bouncing around with the force he is using and I am getting seriously turned on even though I don't want to.

At this point, thankfully Sally appears around the door to announce dinner is ready. She sees me lying on my back, paws in the air and legs splayed open with her Master's fingers deep inside me.

"Puppy, come to heal," she shouts.

Jezz even she is getting in on this act although thankfully it has stopped Tim finger fucking me. I roll over and crawl across to the naked Sally still standing at the door.

"You better be a good puppy," she tells me unbelievably giving me a pretty hard spank. Her Master playing with the puppy's pussy has not amused her. I wish I could tell her it's not my fault. She hooks her finger under my collar and drags me into the kitchen following the two Masters. I hear a comment about what two great arses we have so they are still happily enjoying the show. Inside the kitchen, the table has been laid with three places. Beside one kitchen table leg are two bowls. It's pretty obvious who those are for. There is no way I am eating off the floor from a bowl I think.

"I hope you don't mind Master Jon but I need to ungag my puppy so she can eat with us. I will make sure she gets gagged after supper," Sally says.

Master replies its Ok as long as her puppy doesn't speak.

Sally undoes my gag and I breathe with a sigh of relief. She then grasps my hair and ties it back obviously so it doesn't fall into the bowls. The three of them sit down and begin the meal while I am faced with two bowls, one containing some chopped-up food and one containing water. There is no way I am going to give them the satisfaction by eating from those bowls.

I hear my Master ask Sally if I am eating and her reply is "No, she is not."

I hear a chair being drawn back and watch as my Master gets up and crosses the kitchen before walking back to me and delivering a sharp smack to my bottom from a wooden spoon he is now holding. I let out a yelp as I felt the sting on my left cheek. Master passes the spoon to Sally.

"Use this to encourage her," he says and before I know what's happened Sally has delivered another smack to my other cheek.

"Eat puppy," she commands, "and make sure you eat it all up."

I have no choice but to turn and plunge my face into the bowl of food. While I do have my pride, unfortunately being faced by continued smacks from a wooden spoon does undermine my resolve. I desperately try to eat the food as I listen to the conversation above me. Eventually when I think I am finished I back away from the bowl but Sally immediately delivers yet another smack to my butt and I howl in pain.

"Clean it all up properly," she orders.

I have no choice but to get back down and start licking the bowl. Without any hands, I am forced to chase the bowl around as I desperately try to make sure it's totally clean. I am then ordered to drink and knowing it's that or a spank, I get back down and start sucking the water from the bowl.

The meal finally finishes and my gag has once again been introduced back into my mouth so I am unable to talk. Looking across at Sally as she collects the plates I note her bottom is still very red. Her Master spanked her pretty hard so I kinda get why she is pretty pissed off with me. I can't help her and can only just stand there on my hands and knees.

My Master comes up to me and grabs my collar holding me firmly. "Sally," he says, "Why don't you let your puppy carry that wooden spoon just in case you need to use it again."

I don't know how my master thinks I can do that. Can't he see I have this bloody gag in my mouth? He is holding me pretty tightly so I can't actually turn to see Sally's reaction to this instruction but I suddenly feel my tail being lifted. OMG, it suddenly dawns on me just how puppy is going to be carrying that spoon and I'm not wrong. I feel my labia being parted and the wooden handle of the spoon sliding in.

"Push it all the way in Sally," Master instructs, "Puppy won't mind and you don't want her to lose it do you?"

"No Sir," I hear Sally say as more of the spoon enters me.

Whilst I can't see it I assume that I now just have the flat part of the spoon poking out from my vulva through my tail. My Master wants me totally embarrassed with my sister's submissive as well as her Master.

Both masters return to the living room and I am left out in the kitchen with Sally. I can't really help her clean up and now I can't even attempt to sit back on my haunches so I am effectively forced to stand there on my hands and knees, wooden spoon poking from my vagina and watch Sally.

At least while I am out here I am away from the two Masters in the living room.

Of course, it's not long before we hear my Master shout " Hey Sally, bring your puppy back in here."

Sally looks down at me. "Sorry Susan, here we go again. Your Master is sure teaching you a lesson today. Please don't do anything to get me spanked again," she pleads. I shake my head trying to tell her I won't. Whatever is in store in that living room, it's mine to take and not Sally's. With that, she clips my leash back on and gently pulls me back into the living room. I crawl after her following her naked spanked bottom.

It's quite cosy in Tim's living room. The lights have been dimmed a little and there is now a gentle fire in the fireplace.

" Can you puppy do any tricks," Tim asks my Master.

" Well, she can certainly fetch," Master replies. "Sally, one of puppy's favourite toys is in my bag over there. Can you please get it out?"

Of course, I totally cringe at what might be in the bag. Knowing my Master it could be anything. Sally drags me over towards the bag on the leash before digging inside and pulling out what is supposed to be my favourite toy. My heart sinks when I see what's in Sally's hand. It is, of course, Ruby, my vibrator.

Tim laughs when he sees it. "Get puppy to bring it over here Sally," he instructs her. This is not an easy task until Sally decides the best option is to remove my gag before placing the vibrator in my mouth. With the vibrator firmly clenched between my teeth I have no choice but to head across the room to Tim. I look up at him with the vibrator in my mouth.

"Why is this puppy's favourite toy?" Tim asks my Master.

"Oh she likes you to play fetch with it and when you get tired of that she loves it inside her".

Of course, this is absolutely not true. Playing fetch with a vibrator is definitely not my idea of fun and as to having it inside me, whenever that happens I invariably have a climax accident which then ends in a reprimand and a dam good spanking. With all this in mind, I am fully aware I might as well be holding a bomb in my mouth.

Tim takes the vibrator from my mouth and then rolls it across the living room. "Fetch," he says looking at me. I have no choice but to turn and crawl across the room treating everyone to my wiggling plugged bottom with the wooden spoon I assume poking out through my tail. Fortunately, I guess the tail is hiding my intimate area and how the spoon is being held although you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know my vulva is unhappily clenched around the spoon handle. This fetching and carry goes on for a few minutes with me having to go after the vibrator, bend down to grasp it with my mouth before returning it and dropping it at Tim's feet.