Sunday Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice this is amusing my Master but it's not long before he wants to add a little more pain to my misery.

"She loves her toy inside her Tim," he says. "Make puppy beg for it. I have never known her not to enjoy playing with her toy."

Now you might think that an odd comment but I know my Master and that last comment is a direct warning to me. I keep this game going or there was gonna be trouble. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. Either get driven crazy by the vibrator or endure a severe spanking from Master when we finally get home.

I turn to Tim and start panting sticking my tongue out. I try to give him my best doggy whine.

"You want this don't you," he asks waving the vibrator in front of me. I pant harder nodding my head frantically.

"Where does puppy want it?" he asks waving the bloody thing in front of my nose knowing dam well where it has to go but making me work hard for it.

I turn and start to wiggle my butt allowing my tail to flick from side to side and try to show just how great it would be if Tim replaced the spoon with the vibrator. Not!! The embarrassment is killing me. Please Master Tim, just shove the bloody thing in my pussy and get it over with. Sally and Master are watching me intently as Tim continues to taunt me.

"Where puppy where?" he asks again.

I am getting desperate to get this over with and have now splayed my legs far apart and am pushing my bottom high in the air. The tail is still nicely covering what must be a splayed wooden spoon-filled vulva. I am wiggling my butt frantically all modesty put to one side.

Thankfully I hear him say "Oh you want it in there do you puppy," and I whine as I feel my tail being lifted before I feel the wooden spoon being withdrawn and the vibrator gently introduced to my gaping pussy. All of it is pushed into me and my lips close around it. I know I now have just a small piece of string hanging from me which Master some time ago tied to the vibrator so he can retrieve it when it's deep inside me.

Tim then instructs Sally to call her puppy over and I have no choice but to go across to her now with a vibrator buzzing inside me. She is still naked but sitting on the floor near the fire. With my legs still tied, I cannot sit down and it's either remain on all fours or lay on my side. I choose to lie on my side and collapse next to her.

The lights are then dimmed by Tim and the two Masters start to watch the film now completely oblivious to poor naked puppy who now has a vibrator vibrating deep inside her. Sally migrates across to her master and is soon in his lap and by the looks of it being introduced to his fingers. I am left lying on the rug by the fire with the vibrator gently buzzing inside me.

It is of course not long before the vibrator along with the previous finger play is having an effect and I realise I am slowly building towards a climax. I start to panic knowing I need to seek permission to cum. I look desperately across the room at Sally still sitting on her master's lap with eyes now closed enjoying her master's administrations.

I have no choice but to get back up on my knees and crawl over to her. I get there and gently nuzzle her bottom with my nose and I watch as she opens her eyes and looks down at me.

"What is it now puppy?" she asks in an irritated tone.

I whine at her and with a mittened gloved hand, I point at my crotch. Thankfully she gets the message and nodding she calls over to my master who is well into the film they are watching.

"Master Jon," she says. "I think puppy girl needs to cum".

We both look at my Master with me desperately hoping I get permission.

He tears his eyes away from the film. "I don't mind if you want to let your puppy cum but I better not see any mess on that floor afterwards."

I see a level of concern dart across Sally's face. It's the threat of not making a mess that is worrying her. She quickly extricates herself from her Master before looking at me worriedly.

"I don't want puppy to cum till I get back she orders me. Do you understand?"

I nod my head looking at her with desperation in my eyes. If I could speak I would be begging her to let me cum. With the vibrator still buzzing inside me I don't know how long I can hold out. I watch as she dashes from the room but it's only a few seconds before she is back in and sitting down next to me. She has a woman's towel in her hand and quickly places it up against my vulva then stroking my hair she says "Cum my little puppy. Cum for Sally."

I instantly let go with blessed relief feeling spasms coursing through my body. My vagina contracts and I know I am squirting fiercely into the towel Sally has provided. I feel utterly spent and collapse on my sister.

"Master Jon, the puppy has cum, shall I remove her toy?" Sally asks.

"No, it stays in there till we are home, Sally."

"Understood Master," Sally replies.

This is obviously bad news for me but potentially equally bad news for Sally. If I make a mess anytime this evening then her bottom could end up as sore as mine. I am instructed to get back up on my knees and wearily I do as I am told.

"Open." I am commanded and assuming she has decided the vibrator is to come out after all. I open my legs further and push my bottom up. My tail is again lifted and I feel Sally pushing the towel into me driving the vibrator still further in.

"Good puppy girl," I hear her say. I also know both Masters have been watching this procedure

I am still spread and feeling Sally's administration when I hear "Come here puppy," and looking up I think it's my master calling me. The room is now quite dark with just the TV and fire lighting it up but I crawl across to my Master.

"Tim, do you mind if my puppy gets on the couch," he asks Tim who signals it's not a problem and I am told to climb up.

I struggle onto the couch and watch as my Master unzips himself and removes his very erect cock. I don't need to be told what to do and immediately bring my mouth down onto him savouring the familiar taste. Master continues to watch the film with one hand resting on my head. I know what to do and am moving up and down on him sucking hard to create friction. Occasionally he pushes me down onto his base and I gag a little but he doesn't keep me there long. From the corner of my eye, I can see that Sally is performing a similar task with her master.

Eventually, after about ten minutes my master squirts his seed into me and I suck and swallow greedily. I am not allowed to remove my head from his cock and keep it within my mouth as I feel him go flaccid. His hands have moved my tail and he is gently rubbing my clit in a way he frequently absentmindedly does at home. It's something he does with me without even knowing he is doing it I think. Of course, the paper towel is stopping him from actually penetrating me.

With the combination of my master stroking me and the bloody vibrator it is not long before my body is again trying to get me in trouble as I feel myself heading for yet another climax. I start to whine and moan and fidget and master knows what's wrong.

Looking down at me he asks "Does puppy need to cum again?" I lift my head from his cock and frantically start to nod and whine. Pushing me back onto his cock he gives me permission and I try to climax as quietly as I can squeezing my vagina wall muscles around the vibrator. I make a few muffled noises as I cum but masters cock is certainly stopping any major scream from getting out. Thank goodness for the towel Sally put inside me.

I stay on masters lap with his cock in my mouth for the remainder of the film. I can see from the corner of my eye that Sally is now sitting up next to Tim. The three of them begin chatting about the film as I remain in my position. It must be obvious to both of them what I have in my mouth but they chat as if it's perfectly normal to have a fully grown woman, laying on their couch, plugged and stuffed with toys and tails and sucking on a man's cock.

Eventually though master declares it's soon time for us to go and would Tim mind if Sally cleaned up Susan before we left? Tim has no objections and Sally is gently pushed from his lap and walks across to me still naked, she hooks a finger into my collar and unceremoniously pulls me off masters cock before leading me back into the kitchen.

I think she is still a little pissed with me about the earlier spanking she go and I am sure she now totally regrets her earlier enthusiasm about wanting to take care of the puppy. I watch as she again grabs the wooden spoon before sitting down on the floor behind me and tapping me on the bottom with the spoon she orders me to spread. I have no choice but to open my legs and feel my tail yet again being lifted. I feel her fingers go into me before she pulls the towel out.

"Boy Susan, you sure know how to cum big time don't you," she says as she waves a very soggy towel in front of me. She of course knows I can't say anything to this comment. The vibrator is then withdrawn and I breathe a sigh of relief as the vibrations finally stop.

"You got pussy juices everywhere Susan. I don't know why I have to clean you up," she says in an irritated voice. I turn my head back toward her and try to give her my most apologetic expression. I do feel sorry for her but it's me that's got to suffer the embarrassment of her cleaning me up.

She returns with a bowl of water and a towel before plonking herself down behind. I won't say she is gentle with the cleaning and rubs my thighs vigorously before it's time to attend to the vulva! She pulls on each of my rings stretching my labia as she rubs both sides before the cloth along with her fingers are deep inside me. I of course can do nothing but accept what she is doing.

Eventually, I am pronounced clean and washed vibrator is placed sideways in my mouth and I bite down on it. A puppy has to carry her own toy!

I am led back out to a waiting master and Tim. Sally unceremoniously lifts my tail pronouncing me ready for inspection. Both Masters move behind me and Sally very kindly splays me open so my master can see how well she has done her job.

"Well done Sally, you've done a fine job cleaning puppy up," he says before turning to Tim.

"I think both puppy and myself would like to thank you both for a wonderful day and also for helping me teach Susan a lesson."

"You're welcome Jon and any time you need our help in the future then feel free to ask. Of course I hope you will help me when and if I need it".

"Of course," my master says.

I am still on my hands and knees with the vibrator in my mouth as Master clips my leash back to my collar. I have still got one last embarrassment in store for me. The front door is opened and I am led out onto a now-dark drive. Flicking my leash master makes me crawl back across the grass to our house. I desperately try to get there as quickly as I can but Master is in no hurry and is holding me back. Thankfully we eventually make it and master opens the door to our home. I crawl in as quickly as I can.

Master takes the vibrator from my mouth and I am ordered upstairs and onto the bed and adopt the 'present' position. I crawl carefully up the stairs as Master disappears in the front room presumably to put Ruby back in the toy cupboard. I quickly crawl onto the bed and immediately adopt the 'present' position, legs splayed apart, bottom high in the air and face down on the bed with hands out in front.

After about ten minutes master appears at the door and walks up behind me. I then see him walk across to the bedroom draw and pull out a bottle of lube. It is obvious what his intentions are as he returns to me.

He starts to undo the straps holding my legs against my thighs.

"Well Susan," he says, "I hope you learnt a valuable lesson today. It's not always that you're going to get spanked for your misdemeanours and that there are other ways to correct your behaviour. You have learned a lesson haven't you?"

I am not sure if I should be barking a reply or speaking but Master confirms I am allowed to talk and I quietly tell him that I most certainly have learnt my lesson today and I thank him for taking the trouble to teach me.

"I'm going to remove your tail now but I want you to try your hardest to keep dilated for me. I nod my head and feel him slowly easing the tail from me. Of course, my sphincter first has to expand to get over the large centre of the plug and I then try to not use my muscles to keep myself open. I think I have some success as my master tells me I'm a good girl.

I then feel masters hard lubed cock pressing into me and I relax as I feel him enter me. He seems to want to take his time and his thrusts are slow and deep. I rock back and forward as he pushes into me before pulling out. He even starts up a conversation as he butt fucks me telling me he actually enjoyed me as a puppy and was sure Tim did as well. I don't care what Tim thinks but I am glad I have pleased my master even though I know I was being taught a lesson.

I feel him increase the pace of his strokes but he continues talking to me but now he has both hands clasped to my bottom. "The main point today Susan was to embarrass you and make you feel uncomfortable. Sometimes you need to be taught a lesson that does not involve a spanking."

He is now picking up speed and thrusting deep into my arsehole. My sphincter is firmly gripped around his shaft as I feel him sliding in and out of me. Suddenly I know he is cuming and scream out a request to be allowed to cum myself. He permits me and we join together in mutual climax as he spends his load inside me and I yet again squirt my cum from my vulva.

He sags and I brace him with my bottom holding him up.

"Master", I say meekly.

"Yes, my love?"

"Thank you for correcting me today in the way you did. I am sure you knew it was going to be hard for me and you certainly proved that there are more ways to discipline a naughty submissive than just with a spanking. I will always try my very best to please you Master although we both know I am going to have accidents along the way but I know you will always be there to guide and correct me when I do."

He looks at me and smiles. " I will always be there for you my pretty little puppy girl".......