Sunday Race

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

Pulling away from him she gasped for air, she looked up at him, he tangled his hands in her hair again. Leaning in she gently licked his cock and balls, still tasting his cum.

Ted reached down and gently pulled her to her feet, holding her close he kissed the top of her head. "Oh my God, that was great honey." he told her, putting his hand under her chin and making her look at him. "Thank you baby," he could feel her shaking, it was then he realized the water had gone cold.

"You're welcome." she said looking up at him putting her arms around his neck she stood on tip toe and kissed him.

"I'm sorry I came so fast, I wanted to make love with you." he told her feeling bad that she still hadn't climaxed yet. Out of all of the fun of the afternoon she hadn't came yet.

"We've got all night..." she said looking up at him and then stepping out of the shower...

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers