Sundresses & Sins Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?" She smiled and set her mug down, turning to lean against the counter on her elbows. "I haven't had a boyfriend in months....I just don't have the time anymore, plus the guys at my school are only looking for a hookup Ya know?" I nodded along, I had no clue what she meant.

"The last time I got laid, the guy was good looking and charming but when it came to the bedroom. Two pump chump.' She scoffed, glancing at me with a grin. "What about you? Is this guy you're seeing good in bed?"

My cheeks went bright red, I wanted to hide my face. Why was she talking about this with me? We weren't friends, we never had been. For some reason she was trying to get a glimpse into my personal life, something she had no reason knowing about. "An-Annie" I stammered, leaning away from her in discomfort.

She chuckled and softly grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't pry." She was trying to repair the damage she had done to our relationship years ago, I knew that. I could see that. She meant to harm, she just wanted to get to know me so one day we could maybe be friends....

I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. 'Well He's no two pump chump.' I giggled, adopting the same position on the counter she was currently in. She snickered, letting go of my hand to take her mug. "So he's good?" Vivid memories of what Henry and I had done came flowing into my mind, first at the auction.

The way he gripped my waist, his strong grip holding me aloft as he drilled himself into me. Next it was yesterday on the couch, when he took the initiative due to my inexperience and fucked me into the air. God that man knew how to please a woman, I found myself biting my lip as I thought about it. "Ooooo, He's that good?" Annie giggled, clearly seeing my facial reactions to the memories.

"He's really good." I smiled and took my own mug, gulping back the warm liquid within. "So does he have a name? This adonis of yours?" Shit, what do I say? If I say Henry she wouldn't think it was my brother Henry, why would she? But I didn't want to even give her a hint as to what he and I were doing behind closed doors. So I said the first name that came to mind.

"Luke" Big fan of Star Wars, Especially the original trilogy. Her eyes lingered on me for a moment without reacting, like she was expecting me to say a different name. "Oh? Where did you guys meet?" Dammit, Annie was forcing me to fabricate a relationship on the spot to cover what Henry and I were doing.

"We met....uh.....Jogging!" It was a valid place to meet, I was an avid jogger and attractive. There is no reason a guy wouldn't talk to me when I went for one, In fact I had been hit on while jogging before. 'She's a terrible liar' I saw her reading my face, I could hear her analyzing everything I was saying. Of course she would know if I was telling the truth. She's studying to be a Psychologist, reading people and discerning fact from fiction is what they do.

I saw her mind racing, she believed I was seeing someone but knew I had lied about where I met him and what his name was, she was trying to figure out why I would lie about it. "How long are you in town?" I decided to shift the subject before this woman started prying into why I was keeping the guy I was seeing a secret.

"A week, Maybe two." She put her empty mug in the sink, gathering her hair in her hand to toss over her left shoulder. "Figured it was as good a place as any to spend what will likely be my last bit of freetime for a while." I knew studying for a PHD was time consuming but had no idea it was so demanding. I could see her thinking about all the time she had spent studying, everything she had learned and everything she still had to learn.

"Who knows, maybe I'll find my own Adonis while I'm here" She nudged me with her shoulder, a sly grin on her face. There were guys on the beach almost 24 hours a day, some were local but most were tourists. She shouldn't have an issue finding a guy to keep her company while she was here. "Or maybe you could let me borrow yours?" She chuckled, leaving the kitchen to explore the rest of the house. I could tell it was a joke, but could see in her mind that part of her was serious.

"Wow, Henry's got a nice place." She was looking in the rooms, Not being nosy, more getting a feel for the place. I put my cup in the sink and caught up with her as she came to the entrance to my room. She didn't say anything, just looked over the layout of the spacious if a little empty room. The Dresser with its drawers partially open, the well made bed and a few articles of clothes left on the floor. Looking over her shoulder. "Your room I'm guessing" She chuckled and stepped across the hallway to the Master Bedroom.

Again she didn't enter the room but drank in its contents, she seemed to focus in on the unmade bed. Was there something weird about that? Henry could have been in a rush this morning, maybe he slept in. "Nice room" She wasn't speaking to me this time, more talking out loud, the fact that I was there to hear it just came by coincidence.

She turned on her heel, startling me from the sudden movement. Taking my hand in hers, while she gripped my hand with one of hers, the other gently rested on top of mine. "So, I heard the family business had an auction and that it went well?" It wasn't a question that needed to be answered, she already knew it did but I nodded anyway.

"Henry did well for himself, So did Uncle Harold and Daniel." What was she getting at here, It was like she was building up to something but I couldn't see what it was. Maybe it was because of her training but her mind was a mess of dozens of thoughts, I couldn't get a lock on a single one of them. "What about you? Will you see some part of it?" I laughed sarcastically, Mom had never let me help out at the store, even when I wanted to I was told it wasn't work fit for me.

"No, but I didn't have a hand in it." I wasn't expecting any handouts, I knew I had to find a job and make my own money. Even with Henry's success I wasn't about to let him take on the financial burden on his own. "Ah.....Right, Aunt Jean had you on a tight leash didn't she?.....I'm glad you finally got rid of it Camille." Her voice got soft, like she was comforting me.

Brrrt....brrrt.....brrrt, My phone was vibrating my pocket. Annie let go of my hand, walking back out into the living room. "Might be that Adonis of yours" Calling back over her shoulder, Pulling up my phone. It was Henry.

"Hey Henry, You'll never believe who's here" I tried to sound enthusiastic about the surprise visit, While also letting Henry know I wasn't alone. "Wait what?" He sounded a little concerned, He probably thought Lela had made a visit while he was gone. "Annie, you remember Annie right?" He went silent for a little bit.

"Annie Wayland? She's there? What on earth for?" I guess he didn't have her on social media.

"She's visiting and dropped by to see me. When are you coming home? I'm sure she'd love to see you." I started twirling my hair in my fingers, I didn't know at the time that it was something I only did when speaking to Henry. "Not any time soon, Put me on speaker." I did as he asked, walking out into the living room I held the phone out. Annie was lounged back on the couch, in the exact spot Henry had railed me the day before.

"Hey Annie!" He called out, she smiled and lept up from the couch, coming closer to the phone. "Henry! God it's been a long time, How are you?" It was practically the same line she said to me when I opened the front door, not very original. "I can't talk for long, still at work. Maybe we could catch up later today at dinner, all 3 of us?" Dammit, I didn't want to have dinner with her. I wanted to spend time alone with Henry to keep developing our new relationship.

"Sure! Sounds like a plan! Let me know when and where! Talk soon!" The call ended. Whatever Henry had called to talk to me about would have to wait until we were in private. Which by the sounds of it, wouldn't be until tonight. Annie had a wide smile on her face as I slipped the phone into my back pocket. It got kind of awkward because neither one of us knew what to say. "I guess...." I broke the silence. If we were going to have dinner I'd need to put on something other than booty shorts and a tank top.

"We should get changed?" Annie read my mind, Hey! That's my thing. "I'll go get my clothes from the car, where can I get changed?" The only other place with a mirror in the house besides my bathroom was the master washroom, So she would get to experience the majesty of it. "The master bathroom, It's the door to the right of the bed in Henry's room." I gestured down the hallway, she just smiled and acknowledged it. I spun on my heel and walked down the hall, entering into my room and closing the door behind me.

Dammit Henry.

I heard the front door open and close, the sound of one of those rolling suitcases and Henry's door close. Part of me was REALLY annoyed she was changing in Henry's room and I wasn't. I looked through my clothes for something suitable to wear, I had no idea where we would be having dinner but guessed it wouldn't be La Plage again, considering the tables are reserved weeks in advance. Tossing what I was wearing into the ever growing pile of clothes on my floor, I picked out a thin, white Bra and panties.

I settled on a purple volleyball skirt, paired with a button up white blouse. Thin and billowy, it would keep me cool in the heatwave and give Henry something to steal glances at. "Camille?" Annie rapped on my door, damn that woman got changed fast. "I'm coming!" I had just finished buttoning my blouse, leaving the top two buttons undone to give a pleasant view of the top of my cleavage.

Opening the door, Annie smiled and did a little spin, showing off what she had chosen to wear. "Ta da!" she sounded out. She had ditched her yoga pants and top in favor of a very revealing single piece dress that ended mid way down her thighs. It hugged her frame and did wonders for her C cups. Sections of the fabric had been removed from the sides of the dress, I'm guessing for style? The right and left side of her waist were completely exposed but you couldn't see anything you weren't supposed to see.

"Nice!"I sounded off, genuinely impressed and jealous of the dress. I wanted one. My phone started vibrating in my hand, A text from Henry.

"Hey Cammy, I don't have Annies number. I'll pick you both up in like an hour and we'll head to Pollys." Polly's was first and foremost, a tourist spot. Only open during tourist season, It was a Mom & Pop version of Dairy queen. While their burgers weren't very good, their Milkshakes were the absolute best. I did a little bounce in delight. "Alright! We're both ready to go!"

Annie squealed in delight when I told her where we were going, everyone loved Pollys. She hadn't been there in years so she was greatly looking forward to it, So we had some time to kill while we waited for Henry. "Henry has a nice room" Annie's mind was still a blur to me, By now I'm thinking of the limitations of my ability. Until her I could see what anyone was thinking, was it her training in Psychiatry?

"He does" I didn't know how to respond to that, It wasn't a question. Seemed more like a starting point for a conversation. "Henry has a.....girlfriend right?" I leaned back against the wall, folding my arms across my belly. "He did, Lela. They broke up." Didn't see any harm in stating the facts, Henry was done with her.

"Oh? Damn, that must have been hard for him." I couldn't stop myself from smiling when I remembered how he confronted her.

"Henry's strong, He'll pull through." He already had someone better, someone who wouldn't hurt him. "Camille....Wait, you prefer Cammy don't you?" She finally remembered, the only person who still called me Camille was my mother.

She wanted to ask something, I saw her thinking about it but the question kept changing, it melded and mixed with other thoughts. Just what was with this woman's head? "Yeah I do, do you go by Ann now?" I figured she would, it made sense to be called Ann. It was more Professional. "Only my professors call me Ann, To everyone else I'm Annie." She smiled.

"Are you sure Henry and Lela broke up?" Why was she so curious about Henry?

"Yeah I'm sure, why do you ask?" I was trying to force the answer out, for her to get a clear picture of it in her head so I could see it.

It worked of course, and I realized the mistake I had made yesterday. Annie was thinking of the red sundress in the master bathroom, My red sundress. The one I had worn yesterday and hastily moved with Henry's clothes into his laundry bin before Lela got here. "Nothing, It's just too bad for Henry." I nodded, I could see her mind working.

She was like a detective, trying to find an answer for the question that was the red sundress. Who it belonged to, why was it there. I was a little worried but quickly threw it from my mind, She would never even consider it was mine. Why would she? He's my brother.

"Cammy, I've got to ask you something. I want you to tell me the truth and not be freaked out okay?" Her smile faded, she had settled on something but I still couldn't see it.

She took a deep breath, placing her hands on my shoulders. Her eyes locked onto mine, whatever it was, It was serious. "Cammy, are you and Henry sleeping together?"

My heart dropped, I felt my skin go white. Even whiter than it normally was, My jaw hung open. How the fuck did she know. She rubbed my shoulders, a soft smile forming on her lips. "That's what I thought." I didn't even have to answer the question, she could see the answer as clear as day on my face.

"W-what? Me and Henry?" I stammered out, trying to think of some explanation to my reaction. I made a disgusted expression, like a sister should make when asked if they are sleeping with their brother. "Please Cammy, You have the worst poker face I've ever seen." She chuckled, taking a step away from me. She knew, how in the actual fuck did she know? What is she a witch and just pulled that magic trick out of her ass?

She saw the questioning expression on my face as I tried to figure it out, how she had found out what Henry and I were. "Your bed Cammy, It hasn't been slept in. I'm guessing for a couple days." My fucking bed! That's how she figured it out?!?!

"Henry's bed looks like two people have slept in it, you said he broke up with Lela. So it wasn't her and I'm guessing the red sundress in his laundry isn't hers either." She didn't look disgusted or repulsed as she explained how she had come to her conclusion, damn she was a lot smarter than I gave her credit for. "Your bed looks like it hasn't been touched in a couple days and...." She stopped short, taking a moment to find the right words to use.

"Well, to be honest. The couch smells like sex, If I could smell it, it had to have had happened recently. With everything else, that just leaves one explanation." Who the fuck was this? Sherlock Holmes in a fucking skin tight dress? My legs gave out under me, I collapsed to the floor. We had been found out, and by Annie fucking Wayland of all people.

The door knob on the front door turned, the door swung open and Henry stepped in. "Cammy? Annie? Are you guys ready?" He called out, looking in the living area. His eyes went wide when He saw me collapsed against the wall in the hallway with Annie standing beside me. He dropped his keys and phone to rush to my side. "Cammy? Cammy what happened? Are you alright?" He was worried, he wasn't giving me a chance to respond.

Annie had knelt down beside me, softly squeezing my hand in hers. "Cammy?" What the fuck do I do. My heart felt like it was bruising my ribcage, I was in a sheer state of panic. "H-h-h-hen-" I tried to talk but I couldn't, my vision was blurry and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

I could hear them talking but it was like hearing sound underwater, it was distorted and hard to understand. ".....She'll......alright.......her.....time.....calm.......Henry" Annie was speaking to Henry, He took my other hand into his and held onto it tight.

I felt the rim of a Glass touch my lips, the cool rush of water flowing across my tongue. My vision cleared, Annie was holding a glass of water to me as Henry sat beside me. His arms around my waist, holding me to him. "There she is." Annie said softly, brushing a strand of my red hair from my face. "W-what happened?" I could barely speak, I felt so weak. "You had a panic attack Cammy, just relax." Annie tipped the glass up again, I swallowed back the water.

My blouse was open, my chest was drenched in sweat as my lungs took in small gulps of air. "Cammy? You okay?' Henry's voice softly trailed into my ear, He kissed the top of my head. I smiled and leaned into him. "Im Okay..." My strength was slowly coming back to me. Annie sat up straight, she had her legs folded under her in front of me. Setting the half full glass down on the floor.

Tears were welling in her eyes and then I could see regret within her mind, She had not meant for this to happen. "I'm so sorry Cammy, I didn't know you would have a Panic attack." I felt my stomach churn when I remembered exactly what happened, I took a deep breath and pushed myself up. Henry was still holding me but I was keeping myself up with my own strength. "H-henry" I choked back a cry, I needed to tell him she had figured it out.

"Shhhhh, Cammy. Annie told me already, ``It's okay." I looked up to him, He wasn't afraid or frightened at the revelation. If anything he was happy someone knew how he felt about me. I felt Annie softly squeeze my hand, "Cammy, you don't have to be ashamed." Those are words I never thought I would hear about What Henry and I had become.

Annie giggled. "In fact Im kind of Jealous, You found someone who truly cares about you. So what if it's your brother, you know he'll never hurt you." She sounded genuinely happy, proud even.

"I'm not going to tell anyone, I promise." I could see it in her mind, she meant it. She meant every word she was saying. She truly had changed.

"So....your not disgusted by us?" I had to ask

"No...Not really, Like I said It makes sense." She wiped a tear from her cheek, looking at Henry and then back at me. "Henry was always there for you, he even stopped me from picking on you." she begrudgingly admitted what she was like before.

"What now?' I had no idea where we went from here, It's not like we could just get up and act like the past 20 minutes never happened. Like Annie didn't know what Henry and I would do as soon as she left, I didn't see a way we could just keep going as we were. We were meant to go out, catch up over a meal and a drink. Yet now, as Henry slowly helped me to my feet I had no earthly idea how we could do that. Not with Annie knowing what she knew.

"Come, sit down." Her voice was soft, practically a whisper as she led us to the couch. The couch was warm and definetly stunk of sex, I giggled softly. Annie was right, it was a unique and very telling odor that betrayed just what we had done behind closed doors.

"Well, we aren't going anywhere. Not now." Henry, His face was painted in concern as he took a seat beside me. Grasping my hand into his, Immediately I leaned towards him and rested by head on his chest. "Of course not.....Let's just catch up here!" Annie's suggestion came, not unexpected but not exactly welcomed. After what had happened I just wanted to be with Henry, Not in a sexual way either. Just as two humans who cared for each other.

"Not a bad Idea." Henry chimed in, I could feel him shift to leave the couch. Begrudgingly I moved back, He got up and went towards the kitchen. Annie took his place, a soft smile on her lips. "Are you feeling okay?" Again, she whispered to me. It was calming and strangely pleasant, it wasn't something I expected from her.